4731J-3 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

Ogawa came, howling like a cat in heat as Beverly kept licking and sucking, so close to the real climax, the one she never got with masturbation. She never noticed or realized that Wesley could stand no more. With his extra genetalia dimensions, his sensitivity had also seemed to intensify, his warped facial features reflecting this as he began spurting his heavy blasts of cum into Ogawa. His cries were high and broken, but unheeded by Beverly as she waited for her coming climax, even when Alyssa's Asian pussy ran over.

At first, it was a heavier flow of the natural lubricant she'd been harvesting. It trickled for a moment before an even heavier flow began splashing and running down Ogawa's clitoris, straight into Crusher's mouth. Her awaited orgasm was just about to begin, and by the time she realized it was her own son's jism she was drinking, it was too late. Jerking violently, mouth wide open, Wesley filled her from Ogawa's cup as she rolled into super orgasmic oblivion.

T'vor reached climax at the same time. She was watching Wesley after having removed her own panties, thighs spread as she sat on the fallen trunk. With the back of Troi's head held pressed to her pussy, she raunchily humped the beautiful face of her hungrily slurping pet councillor.

When Wesley's eyes caught hers, he hesitated only a moment before pulling out of the groaning nurse to plunge his organ into his mother's open mouth where the last sticky shots of his spunk were expended. Watching his mother jerking and writhing in orgasmic shock, he returned his eyes to T'vor. She was no longer looking, allowing herself to be pulled to the ground by the ravenous Ship's Councillor, but Wesley now knew that it didn't really matter. Just like when he'd saved all their lives in the shuttle, it was all up to him and whatever he was willing to do. That was how life worked, at least if it wanted to stay life. Good Starfleet Officers, such as Captain Picard, wouldn't hesitate to fuck Nurse Ogawa, and especially not Councillor Troi.

His mind flickered at this senseless thought, suddenly wondering how Lt. Cmdr. Data would do riding a unicycle over a right angle to a random paragram multiplied to the tenth penis. Of course, that all depended on whether or not Geordie could at the same time fuck a six centimeter spanner wrench to that same right angle while realigning a crystal matrix of sixty point five-five centigrade and... Jerking back to reality, Wesley looked down to see his mother beginning to recover from her orgasmic implosion. She was looking up at him with confusion, her lips stretched around his shaft, face covered in his jism. She choked and coughed more of it up when he withdrew himself. Wesley thought his mother looked good that way, and that reminded him of his purpose, reminded him he wasn't quite finished yet.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers