48

Story Info
What if the world was 95% women and the lottery was for men?
4.9k words
79
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

48.1

Imagine a parallel universe where the inhabitants of Earth were 95% women and 5% male. Well, such a place exists. You're probably wondering about that 5% of males. Well, most of them are owned by the filthy rich and majority of them are old men still trying desperately to impregnate women but are shooting blanks. On this Earth, most of the men were called to defend it. They sacrificed their lives so their families would survive. Centuries pass and now the only way to get a male is to summon them from an alternative universe. To do that, you must have the funds to purchase a lottery ticket, have some luck, and a prayer. The great sorcerers summon blindly and pull whatever they can get. Majority of times its women. Sometimes it's a man, but not a good, virile one at that. The average for a good one is less than 1%. Most women have given up on playing the lottery in hopes of becoming mothers; so they turned to lesbianism. This is a story of one lucky individual that kept playing the lottery and won.

Our Earth #?

Adam's your typical average guy. Works odd jobs to keep himself afloat in this deflating economy. He has no family for support, not good with the ladies, but works hard to keep his slight slice of paradise, his small dingy apartment. What makes matters even worse, he has a small dick to which every OF model has rated as such. No matter, he knows how to use what he's got. Every night he's masterbating to some OnlyFans model he subscribes to.

On this day, he comes home after striking out with Clarice, a lady friend from one of his jobs he works for. Well Clarice, loves to tease and flirt with him but only to pass the time. Today, Adam tried his luck, and it failed miserably. Coming home, he felt deflated and cursed this called life. Not having it, he wishes this day to be over and hence goes to bed earlier than usual. Unbeknownst to him, tonight he will be summoned while he sleeps.

Earth 69

The powerful sorcerers prepare during the day so they can summon at night. Summoning at night makes the subject's transition better. You would think these so-called sorcerers would summon these participants to their facility, but it's so hush-hush. They directly summon them and place them in the winners' home, hoping they can keep them there for over 48 hours. Their so-called Earth is highly advanced to prolong life expectancy but can't create life; hence, why they summon. As for the time limit, each participant has 48 hours to be accustomed to this world. If they want to go back to their old life, all they have to do is wish for it.

Stephanie has played the lottery for years and has won twice so far. The first candidate she won was a woman. When she found out that the planet is 95% women, she wished to go home. She was no lesbian, but hoped that in her world she would get lucky someday. Second time, she won Byron. What can she say about him, hmm? Well, for starters, he's older like in his 50s. Byron is gay, but more of a sissy in the BDSM world. In his world, he didn't have many good friends and life there was hard. Coming to Earth-69, he found a good friend in Stephanie and even though they have a plutonic relationship; they're really good friends. He has been with Stephanie for more than a year. He masturbates a lot, but occasionally he'll accept a blowjob, only if he's drunk.

On this night, Adam's summoned and placed in Byron's cozy queen size bed. Adam's having a good dream where Clarice is begging Adam to give it to her, but he's reluctant. It's a good dream and doesn't feel slight variations difference in mattress softness or the warm body sleeping next to him. The next few hours go by without a hitch. However, when Byron rolls over on to his side and is facing Adam; Adam stirs a bit and sees he's not alone. Playing it off like it's some type of dream, he rolls to his left side and continues to think about Clarice.

A few hours later, Adam is feeling great. He broke down and took Clarice home with him. He then gave a good hard fucking, and she loved it so much, she spent the night with him. She's spooning right up against him and he can feel her arm draped over him. Feeling the weight, Adam rolls over to snuggle up to her, to feel those breasts on his chest once more. When he opens his eyes, he doesn't see Clarice but a bald-headed guy with a goatee. He thinks to himself that he must be dreaming again and shakes his head to get rid of this so-called image. But when he opens his eyes again, he sees the same image. Reaching over to himself, he pinches his arm to see if this is true or not. When he feels the pain, he knows he's not in Kansas anymore. He jumps out of bed and screams, "Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my bed?"

Byron instantly awakens and is in shock that he was sleeping with another man. Cause he felt so good, it almost felt real, but he thought it was a dream too. He screams at himself, cause he had the ample time to react and take advantage but didn't. Standing on the opposite side of his bed, he sees a very virile young, thin man; granted it's not his type. He loves the big polar bear guys, but again, beggars can't be choosers, right? He's trying his best to deflate the issue by saying, "Sh, sh, keep your voice down. If you calm down, I can answer your questions, but if you keep yelling, I can't help you."

Adam doesn't pay any attention to Byron, but keeps elevating his voice. He rants and raves by saying, "Who the fuck are you? Where am I? This isn't my room. Did you kidnap me?"

All this yelling has woken up the fair maiden of this so-called domicile, Stephanie. She enters the room to see Byron in his baffling boxer short and his Twisted Sister tank top. Seeing his shocked face, she turns to see what he's looking at and sees Adam. Shock hits her in the face but turns to excitement that she won the lottery. What she sees is a young average guy with above average cock. After three tries and many years of playing the lottery, she finally won a decent guy for a change. She turns to Byron and gets his attention, and soon both of them are jumping up and down with such excitement.

Adam immediately stops shouting when Stephanie enters the room. He was more shocked than they are because she was stunning and beyond belief beautiful. When his eyes first land on her, he thought it was his imagination because she came in with a sheer nightgown that showed all her assets. She had torpedo tits that defied gravity with big areolas and thimble size nips. As his eyes move downward, she had a flat stomach and a heart-shaped ass. With a closer inspection, he didn't see any pubic hair on her. She was clean shaved or bald down there. The sight alone was unbelievable that his cock begins to stir and grow really thick & long. When she stared at him, her eyes fell directly on his cock and started jumping for joy. Looking down, he sees his cock has changed. Usually it was around 6 inches when he masturbated, but now, it's over 8 inches and extended past his waistband. Now he's thinking, 'WTF, this is the most vivid dream he has ever had and hopes that he never wakes up'.

Stephanie sees his bulge and gives an enormous smile. She then says, "Did I cause that or was it Byron here? You can be honest; I won't bite just yet." Teasing aside, she sees his eyes dart from hers to Byron and back to hers. She sees his eyes roam all over and she finally gets her answer, which of course makes her feel giddy. "Bet you have lots of questions. Before I answer them, do you like pancakes? If so, follow me, and I will whip some up for you." With that, she turns around and heads to the door.

The door slides to the side like in Star Trek; he sees Byron following Stephanie of course but turns around and says, "I suggest you follow. You don't want to be locked in here by yourself. I've been where you're standing before and to get answers, you need to follow the mistress. Oh, for starters, you need a bracelet like mine to access the rooms. Without it, you're stuck until someone with a bracelet opens the door. Come. Mistress makes the best pancakes."

Reluctantly, Adam steps ahead of Byron and leaves his quarters. Once outside, he can only go left or right. Shrugging his shoulders, he heads left but stopped when the other hetero life mate says, "Heading that way is to mistress' quarters. So follow me; there are no more doors to open; it's an open concept smart-house. Come, I will give you a tour." Again, Adam turns around to get his bearings before figuring a way to return to his reality or wake-up from this vivid dream.

Byron heads to the right and then says, "Each bedroom comes with its own washroom attached to it. To the right here is the multi-spectral room; it's their version of a living, dining, and workspace all in one room. If we continue heading straight, we'll hit the kitchen. C'mon, not much farther."

Continuing to follow Byron, we head to the kitchen and from afar it looks tiny, but once you walk in, it's far from it. Stepping inside, it's very retro in style and bright. White polycarbonate cabinets align the walls, some horizontally and vertically in various patterns. From the doorway, there's a breakfast nook to his left, but to his immediate right is the kitchen. It's fashioned like a U pattern facing straight forward. As he checks out the layout of the kitchen, he notices that there is no refrigerator or pantry to speak of. Shaking his head, this is totally Bizarro world and something is wrong with his imagination.

Stephanie sees that look and suggests he take a seat next to Byron. She then says, "Breakfast will be ready in 7 minutes. Just need to get the ingredients mixed before they can be served. You're probably wondering where we keep everything. Well, for starters, everything has its own space. Meaning, we can access anything anywhere within this domicile. Think of it as a pocket-dimension of sorts. The refrigerator and the pantry are hidden and out of mind until you ask for them. These homes are unique and it saves space for one and makes things easier for living. Ok, need eggs, milk, and pancake mix." She turns around and taps the wall next to the doorway and out pops the double door refrigerator. Opening it up, she pulls out a carton of eggs and milk. Closing the doors, she touches the refrigerator once more, and it disappears. Placing the items on the table, she then touches the wall on the left side and a doorway opens up to lead to the pantry.

Adam's dumbfounded by all this and looks at Byron for answers to which he gets nothing; just shrugging of his shoulders. Turning back to Stephanie, she steps into the doorway and disappears to only come back out with a box of pancake mix. Watching her closely, she then places the box on the counter and then speaks, "Need mixing bowl, whisk and measuring cup." To his surprise, the cabinet above her opens up to display the mixing bowl. Two drawers open up from underneath the counter to showcase the utensils and mixing cups. Grabbing them, all cupboards and drawers close automatically. Watching closely, she mixes all items into the mixing bowl and whisk the ingredients to perfection. She then says, "Griddle On" and the stove comes to life while metal plates come up from the sides of the stove and laying down horizontally over the cook top. Walking over, she pours the pancake batter on the griddle in small/medium circles.. Making a grid of 4 circles of, 3 deep. Watching them closely, she then says, "Flip" and the left metal plate falls on top of the bottom one, but giving 6 inches of space. With a180 degree rotation, the right plate rotates and drops 12 cooked pancakes onto the left metal plate.

To his astonishment, he says, "Huh, interesting. Is everything done this way with voice commands?"

Stephanie holds up her right index finger to let him know she needs a minute. She then says, "Done. Display." The cooktop turns off while the metal plate rises at to a 50 degree angle and slowly the pancakes slide down and onto a plate that rises off from the counter. 3 stacks of 4 pancakes are on the plate. Grabbing the place, she presents it in front of her two men and says, "Self-clean. So, how do you like your pancakes? We have every topping imaginable." Looking to her left, she frowns and says, "Almost every topping. We have no chocolate sauce. Sorry, I keep forgetting."

Adam looks at the pancakes in front of him and says, "That took less than 7 minutes. As for toppings, I will take maple syrup if you have it. Never even thought about chocolate syrup on pancakes; that would be a kind of interesting. So?"

Stephanie apologizes for staring but says, "Maple syrup it is; let me go fetch that for you. How about you, B? Same thing like last time?"

Byron then says, "Am I that predictable? Guess I am. Yes, mistress. I will take the blueberry syrup. Got to watch my weight and try to stay healthy." He says with a laugh.

Adam turns to Byron and wonders what that meant, but decides to not question it now. Shockingly enough, he's kind of hungry even in this dream. He watches Steph turn around and head to the pantry to pull out two containers of syrup. Setting them on the table. She then turns around to touch the cabinet with her right foot and the dishwasher slides out and opens up. Pulling out three plates, silverware and cups. Sliding her foot under the cabinet, closes the dishwasher, and moves it back underneath the countertop.

Looking at her two guys, she then says, "What will it be?" With a laugh. Seeing her guys shake their heads puts a frown on her face. She then says, "Cmon, that's cowboy talk from the 1700s. What, you guys are no fun at all. Okay, what would you like to drink?"

Byron says, "Coffee, black-30 with some cream."

Adam gives a questionable look and says, "Black 30?"

Byron gives a smile and then says, "You have lots to learn, my friend. 30 represents the temperature. So saying Coffee-30 is telling the computer or the smart house to prepare the beverage for those specific parameters. It will take a while to get used to, but think of it as like Star Trek."

Stephanie butts in and says, "Is that one with the guy with the pointy ears and eyebrows?"

Byron shakes his head then tilts it to the side. He then says, "Technically, yes, but no. Spock is the OG. They didn't have replicators until Next Generation with Picard/Riker."

Stephanie shakes her head but then says, "I always get those confused. Your Star Trek is a lot different compared to ours. Yours would be much more entertaining to watch than watching an all woman cast. Hence why I watch little CV, sorry, Crystal Vision."

Adam turns toward to Steph and says, "Water is fine for me. As for temperature, cold is preferable."

Steph gives him a questionable look but says, "Zero degrees?"

Adam looks at her like she's off the rails or something but says, "Not frozen water. Ugh, I don't know the temperature; just cold."

Byron taps his arm and then says, "Give him water-12 to start. He can adjust from there." Giving his male companion a shrug.

Adam raises his eyebrows and then says, "Thanks for the assist. Guess I will try that and go from there. This dream is wack." Wonders if he'll ever wake up from it, but looking over at Steph, part of him is hoping that it will turn hot & sexy real soon.

Both Byron and Stephanie give him a glare of confusion. Steph then says, "Coffee, black-30 with a miniscule of cream, water-12, and apple juice-16." Suddenly cups rise out of the counter and she reaches over and place them in front of her guys. She turns to Adam and says, "May I have your hand, please? I promise you will get it back in one piece."

Reluctantly, Adam reaches out with his right hand towards Steph. To his amazement, she places it on her left breast and says, "Squeeze it; play with my nipple if you like." With that said, he gives it a squeeze and takes his thumb to circle around her big areolas before giving her nipple a slight pinch. He watches her reaction and hears her moans.

She then says, "Do they feel real to you? No, how about this?" She leans forward and kisses his lips. It's subtle at first. She opens her mouth and extends her tongue to get him to open his mouth. With a couple of licks around his lips, he opens up, and she slides her tongue inside and taste him finally. Both of her hands come up to caress his cheeks as the kiss deepens. Her fingers inch forward to comb through his hair and the kiss becomes passionate. She pulls away with nibbles on his lip and, with her hooded eyes, flicks open. Looking on to him, she says, "Feel all that, Adam? Was it real or your imagination?"

Adam's shocked beyond belief but says, "That was so hot. Hope this dream never ends." With a slight snicker.

Stephanie steps back and shakes her head. She pulls back her hand and slaps him across his face. It was loud and instantly she sees him flinching from the pain and reaching to his left side of his face.

"Ow! Why did you do that for? Damn, it stings, and I bet that will leave a mark." Adam says with sad expression on his face.

Stephanie then says, "Sorry, had to do it. If that was a dream, you wouldn't of felt that. You would've stopped me or, better yet, changed the scenery or rewound to the fondling/kiss part. Sooner you wake up and realize your situation, I will answer your questions but if you want to sit there and play it off like a dream, that's on you. It's your life, and I have the time to wait. Enjoy your so-called breakfast in the future." As she holds up her hands to quote, "So-called breakfast of the future." Grabbing the maple syrup, she pours a generous amount and then grabs her fork to cut into it.

Byron turns to Adam and says, "Good job, dingleberry. You made the Mistress upset." Shaking his head to himself. He then says, "Mistress, you should have just asked me to go down on him. I bet seeing my mouth on his cock would've told him this is indeed reality and not some kind of dream."

Stephanie just chews her first piece and then nods her head. Grabbing her glass of apple juice and taking a swig. She then says, "You're probably right, B. I thought to let him down easy, but it seems my efforts didn't work on him. Since it's still a dream for him, go ahead, give it a shot and see if he wakes up."

Byron gives her a nod and turns towards Adam, then swivels his chair to face him. He reaches over and starts stroking Adam's huge cock with his hand and says, "It's been so long since I had the pleasure. Damn, you're a big fella. Mmmm, let's slide these boxers down and see what you're packing." He slides his boxers down a smidge and grabs his cock; gives it a few strokes before leaning forward.

Adam's shaking his head and says, "This isn't real. I would never dream about this. Not even bi-curious. I'm straight as they come." He feels Byron's lips on his bulbous head and then, with a flick of his tongue, licks around his crown. Instantly, he feels it and doesn't know how to react to it. He keeps telling himself it's not real, but the sensations that Byron is giving seems so real.

Byron descends and takes more of Adam's cock down his throat and bobs up and down. Really working him over. Byron's in heaven; it's been many years since his last blowjob. If it wasn't for his boxers, he could take more of him down his throat and give him a thorough job.

The sensations increase, and Adam continues to believe this isn't real. Arms up, he doesn't know what to do. He looks down and sees Byron bobbing up and down on his cock. Looking over at Stephanie, she just shrugs her shoulders while eating her pancakes. He then hears her, "Guess this makes you bi-curious or even gay for allowing B, go down on you without so much of a fight. Thought you were into me; guess I was wrong." He continues to be in non-belief but suddenly he feels himself get ever closer to climaxing. Grabbing the counter, he throws back his head and says, "This can't be real. No way I would cum from that."

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers
12