48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Byron pulls back and shows Adam his deposit that sits inside his mouth. He plays with it with his tongue. Looking over to his Mistress, he sees her nod and waits. Soon she was next to him and kissing him as they enjoy Sam's deposit together.

Pulling back, Steph says, "Mmmm, he's so tasty. Am I right?"

Byron looks from her to him and says, "Definitely delicious. Truly remarkable."

Adam's dumbfounded and can't believe that just happened. Pulling up his boxers, still in disbelief, he pours the maple syrup over his stacked pancakes. Taking a bite, his eyes grow wide open and shock is written all over his face. Taking a swig of his cold water, he then says, "Where did you get that maple syrup from? Cause I have tasted nothing quite like that ever. It's so sweet. This by far tastes way better than chocolate."

Byron just shakes his head and says, "Now you did it. Never say the C word in front of women. Now she won't stop talking about it all day. Ugh."

Adam just shrugs his shoulders and says, "I didn't know. Can't be that bad, can it?"

Before Byron can say another word, Stephanie speaks up and says, "Chocolate is rare here on this Earth. Because of constant droughts and hurricanes. The plants that have survived provide only 1% of chocolate and that's only for the rich to consume. It might be abundant on your Earth, but here, chocolate is worth more than gold." With a heavy sigh, she continues, "I miss the taste of chocolate. Granted scientist created simulated chocolate, but it's not the same. Fuck! I would give anything for a chocolate bar."

Adam shrugs his shoulders again and then says, "Anything? What would you do, exactly?" Wondering how far she would go.

Steph turns to him with a sly smile and says, "That's a good question. I would probably do anything/everything for just a bite. I wouldn't kill anyone for it, but sexually, I would do just about anything. Yeah." As she looks up like she's thinking. Taking another bite of her pancakes, she then says, "Still think you're in a dream?"

Adam's chewing on another delicious bit of his pancakes but says something between chewing. He then says, "No."

Stephanie just smirks and says, "All it takes is a good blowjob to make you see reality. Unbelievable." As she shakes her head.

Adam shakes his head but says, "Not just that. I mean, it was a good blowjob. My first with a guy. Still straight, by the way. Weird did out by it but good. Besides that, the interaction with all of you, the tech, but what got me there was the syrup. I am no connoisseur, but as a kid, I grew up on many kinds of maple syrup and I have never tasted something that was so sweet. Where, where was this made?"

Stephanie looks at him and then says, "The Republic of Quebec, of course."

Both Byron and Adam look at Stephanie with confusion. Byron looks at her and says, "Don't you mean Canada? Quebec is part of Canada; 10 provinces and 3 territories make up Canada."

Stephanie eats another bite of her delicious pancakes and shakes her head, which shakes her torso. This has little effect on Byron, but for Adam, it causes him a slight stirring in his boxers; seeing her gravity defying breasts jiggle from side to side. She then gulps down some apple juice and then says, "Guess it's Education Time. Perhaps in your world that's true. But here, Quebec separated from the confederation known as Canada. When the big war broke out, Canada joined the fight and got obliterated. All that stands now is Quebec, or should I say, Republic of Quebec. Where most of the rich live. Since we're on the subject, the war took its toll on the world. Only the biggest cities survived because they had all the resources. Any towns outside those cities were decimated or collapsed. Now the forest has retaken those areas. We live in the City of Angeles, and like your movie, ah.. Judge Dredd, there's indeed a wall around the city to protect itself from nuclear elements and the sickened. A lot of governments perished during the war. We survived. Sorry, it had to be said. It's dreary, but yet positive that life still exists. C'mon eat up. Your breakfast is getting cold."

Byron nods his head and tries to change conversation and the dreariness. Looking at Adam, he then says, "Thanks for the compliment. It's been many years since I went down on a guy. I am envious; you have a beautiful prick."

Adam doesn't know what to say to that, but just nods his head. He then comes up with something and says, "Ah, thanks, man. Is it hot in here or is it me?"

Stephanie then says, "House temperature?"

A mechanical voice of an English man speaks, "House temperature is holding steady at 20 degrees Celsius."

Steph stares at Adam and says, "It's you buddy, not the house."

Adam looks confused and couldn't understand how this went over Steph's head. Of course, it's me and not the house. Another thing that's bothering him, he then asks, "Why Celsius and not Fahrenheit? I thought the US was on the Imperial system and not on Metric."

Steph just shakes her head and says, "Education time! Easy question to answer. Just like Canada, your USA joined the war and got crushed. Over time, the big cities pulled in resources and created a safe zone for citizens to live. With that said, we are no longer affiliated with USA but are part of the Republic of Quebec. We're sort of territories that follow under the RoQ. Hence why we're on the Metric system."

Adam has his mouth open and the only thing he can say is, "Fucking hell! This can't be made up on the fly. This shit's real." Taking a breather, he then says, "How many territories are there under the RoQ and are there any independent of the RoQ that run by themselves?"

Stephanie just looks at the both of them and says, "That's a good question, and honestly, we don't really know for sure. The war took a lot; we lost satellites and have to use broadband or ether wire to keep communications open. As for territories, there are 7 known territories: City of Angeles, Vancouver, Kansas City, Chicago, Miami, Toronto, and lastly Boston." Taking a sip of her apple juice, she continues, "As for free cities, that's unknown. Toronto is trying to venture off from the RoQ but it's tough to go out on your own. The RoQ provides a lot of goods and services. If you left, then those goods and services would cost a great deal more."

She walks around the kitchen and then says, "That's just the western hemisphere; the RoQ are trying to reach out to other nations and/or big cities to gain but it's been slow progress. Welcome to Earth 69, the world that got fucked and still keeps ticking."

Adam then inquires and says, "How do you know this is Earth-69? And how many variations of Earth's are out there in the multi-verse?"

Steph raises her hands and then her shoulders as if she's saying, 'I really don't know.' Taking a deep breath, she then says, "Honestly, we don't know. You two came from similar Earth's, but from a different time period. So that's one Earth and this (With her hands open and raised) is another Earth. I don't know the number per se, but I like 69 cause it's sexy and involves fucking. Anyway, your Earth could be 1 or any other number. There's no galactic authority over the multi-verse. The only people that might know are the sorcerers but no one knows for sure."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting twist ... encore !

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breeding the Help Ch. 01 How I impregnated my family's young Filipino maid.in Interracial Love
The Twins Seduced into knocking up twin sisters.in Erotic Couplings
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
The Transformed Man Medical experiment transforms a man into a stud.in Mind Control
Weird Wendy Rich's best friend's wife doesn't like him.in Loving Wives
More Stories