48.2

Story Info
The only way to learn is to interact with it...
4.8k words
3.87
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
193 Followers

7:00am - 8:00am?

Adam looked at Stephanie and then at Byron then said, "How do you know we are from similar Earths?"

Stephanie just rolls her eyes but then says, "You both have Star Trek and Canada still exists as indicators. It's very rare to find summoned people from the same Earth, but I bet it's possible. If you don't believe me, ask Byron some questions. I bet he's from a different Earth that you are." As she hops from one foot to the other as her hands are wrapped underneath her breasts.

Byron shrugs his shoulders and looks over at Adam. He then says, "Who's the President of the United States in your world?"

Adam looks discouraged but says, "Biden. You?"

Byron looks deflated but says, "Same."

Adam then points at Byron and asks, "Who rules England?"

Byron smiles and says, "Easy. Queen Diana, of course."

Adam, looking confused but says, "How?"

Byron looks at Adam and says, "Technically, it was willed to her by Queen Elizabeth when she passed away from a heart attack. Exactly one year after the death of Prince Charles and his wife Camilla in France. To this day, I don't know why they were racing away from the paparazzi; he loved getting his picture taken and denouncing the throne at every curve. I bet it was his girlfriend that wanted to get away from those fools. Anyway, I never liked him or his girlfriend. When Sir Elton wrote that song, ah, 'Candle in the wind', as a memorial to them. Great song, but no one bought the CD or the MP3. Sir Elton retired after than fiasco. Why, who's ruling England on your Earth?"

Adam looks at Byron and just says, "Holy fuck! Steph's right, you are from a different earth from me. To answer your question, King Charles takes the mantle after his mom passed away last year. Everyone hoped that Prince William will take the throne. It was sad that Princess Diana and her boyfriend died in that car accident in France. As for Sir Elton, his song made millions, and they donated most of it to her charities. He just retired this year, but is going to do a Las Vegas tour soon. Wow, similar, but so far apart. Interesting. Was Brexit a thing for you in your world?"

It shocked Byron at hearing the difference from Adam's world. He then says, "It was brought up but didn't get the votes. So England is still part of European Union. If it wasn't for Stephanie here, I would be still watching Games of Thrones; last I heard before leaving my world a year ago that they were going to continue filming the series up till Season 12."

"Woah! That would've been awesome. On my earth, they finished at Season 8; the ending sucked. A falling building killed Cersei. What were the directors thinking? The show was amazing; it brought the world together since it aired around the world. Damn, I would love to watch your version," Adam says.

Byron just laughs and says, "Cersei was killed by Arya. It was cool but the real story is about Daenerys and Jon Snow. Where they ruled the Iron Throne together and fixed up Westeros. Yeah, I would like that too. Too bad the CV doesn't have inter-dimensional capabilities. Oh well, you like the shows they broadcast here; it's a riot."

Adam shrugs his shoulders but looks at Steph, smiling away. He then says, "Why are you smiling and happy?"

Shaking her head and toning down her smile. She then says, "For one, you, of course, and second, the stories that you bring are more entertaining that what's on the CV. I rather listen to the difference of your earths compared to mine. But unfortunately, time is running away from us. Got to get ready for work; B?"

Byron looks at Steph and nods his head. He then says, "It is getting late, and I am right behind you. Will meet you in the living room sharply at 9am."

Adam looks confused, but then says, "What should I do?"

Stephanie turns to him and says, "Follow me. I still have to set up a room for you and get you coded. On the way, if you have questions for me. Just ask away."

Adam hops off his stool and follows along. He wishes he was directly behind Stephanie to check out her heart-shaped ass but he has Byron in front of him. Once he gets to his room; the door immediately opens and closes. Adam just stares at the door for a moment; until he hears "Aren't you coming?" from Stephanie. Turning around, he heads to her room, where she stands at the threshold of her door to keep it open for him. Walking into her room, he steps aside to let her in and direct him.

Upon entering, Adam looks at her room and notices that it's very simplistic. King size bed off to the left, dresser on the far wall and guessing the bathroom is straight ahead to the right. He doesn't see any closet space. Standing there, he wonders if it's like the refrigerator and pantry. They are there but not there, hmm? Still standing at the door, looking confused.

Stephanie turns back and says, "You can look around. I don't mind. Let's get you coded and you can have your own space. Follow me." She walks to just right of her dresser and she then says, "Coder." And a box in a wall opens up. Inside this boxer, looks like seal maker machine, however it's modified to open and close around your arm. Looking back, she then says, "Looks weird and horrible but it's non-lethal. Stick your arm into the tray and it will close automatically. Once you hear the sound, it's done. What it does is theoretically buts a metal flexible band around your forearm that will allow you to communicate and change certain parts of the smart home. So the big question is, are you Right or Left-handed?"

Adam glimpses her sexy ass before stopping at her dresser. If there was a little more light, he can make out her lower lips but all he can see was her heart-shaped ass through her transparent negligee. When she turns around, he stands up straighter and looks up but mainly looks dumblified but says, "I am Right handed. Will it hurt?"

Stephanie looks at him and can see that her appearance is still influencing him. He's rising to the occasion once more and all she can do is smile. In her mind, she tells herself, 'So, he finds me either enticing for this kind of response; interesting.' She smiles and says, "No, it won't hurt. The band you will wear will be temporary. If you decide to stay, then the band will become permanent." With her finger, she curls it to herself to entice Adam to come here. Shaking her head, she then says, "Remember, I won't bite unless you ask for it. Come here, and stick your arm like so." She shows and then backs up so he can insert his arm into the coder.

Once he inserts his arm into the coder, the lid slowly descends and clasps shut. In mere seconds, an audible tone sounds, and the lid opens automatically. Lifting his arm out of the coder, he sees a metal ring attached to his forearm. He's shocked that it took a few seconds to attach. Holding his arm, he then turns to Steph and asks, "So this ring will give me access to my room, refrigerator, and pantry? Does it do anything else?"

Nodding her head, she then says, "Good question. The metal ring is programmable. It reads and sends your vitals to the SmartHome for health reasons. Wearing the ring will give you more access in time. Right now, it will only give you access to those three areas. In time, you might get access to this room and other facilities or privileges. It won't allow you to leave this domicile, but will talk about that later." Turning around, she heads to the door but stops. Turning around, she says, "Try accessing the door. You will notice and the ring around your forearm will detect the door and it will open automatically. However, it hasn't been programmed to access my door just yet. Still have to vet you out, so to speak, before giving you access." She turns around and walks to the door. Once again, she stood on the threshold to keep the door opened for him to walk out.

Once he's out, they head down to Byron's room but turn to the opposite wall. She holds up her bracelet to the wall and says, "New bedroom with king size bed, dresser and bathroom close to mine." A door forms. And then she says, "Code to myself and Adam." She waits and the smart house says, "Complete. Welcome home, Adam." Stepping aside, she motions him to unlock his door.

Adam walks up to the door, and it immediately opens, and he walks into his new room. As he steps in, he sees a king size bed straight ahead against the wall. Dresser on his immediate left and a little further, there's a door to his washroom. It's very tranquil but still he wonders about the closet and commands. He turns to Steph and asks, "So everything in this smart house/home is voice commanded except the doors."

Stephanie smiles and nods her head. She then says, "With your bracelet on, you can control the temperature, lighting, what you wear, water pressure, etc. There will be a lot of trial-and-error cause I bet you don't have this technology in your world. Just like Byron said, 'Think Star Trek' and you should get used to it. Let me show you how to access closet." She steps over to the right side of the bed and holds up her bracelet arm and says, "Closet," and it materializes. Looking at Adam, and visualizes what he could use. She then says, "Sweatpants, navy, men's medium AE name-brand." Within seconds, a hanger appears and on it is a pair of navy American Eagle sweatpants. Handling them to him, she then says, "You can ask the smart home for anything but there is a limit. Since you're staying indoors, you need little clothes."

Adam takes the pair of sweatpants and says his thanks. He lays it on the bed and then asks, "What about dirty laundry? Do you have a washer & dryer?"

Steph just smiles and says, "No, we don't but you will like this. Whatever is dirty, you toss it into your closet and close it. When you access your closet again, it will be cleaned and hanging in the closet. Amazing, right? So the clothes that you're not wearing store them in the dresser. Access closet to either get new clothes or to clean or change clothes. The best thing you can do is play with the smart home; she will tell you what you can and cannot do. Almost like a Siri in your universe. Do you have questions before I leave you?"

Adam looks at her and says, "Great pull regarding 'Siri'. You mentioned our bathrooms are linked. Why is that?"

Stephanie steps a little closer to Adam and says, "To entice you. I can see what my hot body does to you and it's a great compliment. Remember, I only have less than 48 hours to entice you to stay. If you decide to go back to your reality, the smart home will notify you and then say, 'Bracelet off', it will fall to the floor and you will be sent back. Adam, I worked so hard in playing the lottery. You're my third shot; first was a woman and second was Byron. He stayed because of how lonely I am here. He's a great friend, but he doesn't meet my needs. B's gay and a sissy but a great companion to have. I hope you are the 'one' for me. So, to answer your question, you will see me through the wall. All you have to do is ask. Anymore questions?"

Adam nods his head and then says, "Not complaining, but why do you wear transparent shirts?"

Steph smiles and says, "I do wear non-transparent clothes; I only wear non-trans to bed. Nudity doesn't affect me, Adam. Byron doesn't get your reaction, but I put something on to feel its texture but also show off my body. Do you get what I mean?" Her smart bracelet chirps and says, 'The time is 8:30am.' Looking up at him, she then asks, "Care to take a shower with me, Adam?"

Adam looks down at her and stutters, "Ahhhhh, suuuure. I guess."

Smiling, she turns around and says, "Follow me then. Stare all you want. I know you like what you see." As they enter his bathroom, she steps into the shower and says, "Window." A window appears and you can see the shower unit in Stephanie's room next to his. She turns to him and says, "You will only be able to see me if I was in the shower. Now, this command you won't be able to do because you're not the master of this domicile; 'Slide window'." The window slides back into the wall and gives her access to her room. Turning to him, she says, "I suggest you take off your clothes; I will be right back. I have to do the same. Meet you here in 30 seconds?"

Adam just nods head and watches her walk through to her shower. Biting his lip, he turns around and heads out to take off his night clothes. Laying them on the bed, he heads back to the shower and sees Stephanie walk back into hers. Shockingly enough, Stephanie was waiting for Adam to return. She only had to take off her translucent shirt; whereas Adam had to take off more. As Adam walks into his shower stall,

Stephanie's heart beats harder than her eyes, stares at his face and slowly drifts downward to his mighty cock that's standing yet again. As her eyes recover, she looks at him and says, "Is that because of me?" As her arms wrap around her underneath her breasts, looking at his massive cock, that's pointing at her.

Adam gives a slight nod cause he's slightly nervous about the whole situation.

Steph bites her lip as her eyes continue to gaze at the girth of it. She sees the veins sticking out; making it more impressive. Uncontrollable, she licks her lips and wonders what would it feel like to take him in her intimate holes. Turning off her inner slut, Steph looks back up at him and says, "Showers are unique here. Water is a commodity as well. So if you want to enjoy soaking from a hard working day; you can tell the SmartHome, 'Replenish' and it will recycle and reheat the water that's being sprayed on you. As for soap, we really don't need it since the house has a filtration system that cleans the area frequently. It eliminates dirt and dust; so all your really washing away is sweat. Do you have questions?" Holding up a finger, she then says, "Shower-35." The water kicks on and sprays over her voluptuous assets.

Adam watches the water slide over her curves, and his cock twitches. His mesmerized eyes can not look away from what he's seeing. This image alone is way hotter than anything he has watched on OnlyFans. Watching her arch her back, pressing her gravity defying breasts ever so higher as she rinses her hair. Noticing that he's staring hard, he turns away and repeats her command to wash. The water helps ease any tension and helps relax his body but he's still at full mast. Taking a deep breath, he then says, "What type of job do you do?"

As she rinses her brown locks, her fingers skim the water from her hair. She turns around to skim or wipe off any excess water from her body. For her, it's a way to clean off her body but for him, it's erotic how she slowly touches her body from head to toe. Giving him a full view of the entire process of getting clean. She stands back up and sees his cock twitching with need. With a smile, she says, "I do APM; which stands for- advertising, promotion, and marketing. Companies offer their products, hoping I can come up with ideas on how to promote them. Having Byron here helps a lot; a world of 95% women seeing a male model advertise these products get them into a frenzy. We make serious bank to live reasonably well. I set aside some funds to play the lottery. Seeing you here, now, I think I won it in spades. You're everything I had hoped. Enough about my job; what is truly on your mind, Adam?"

Adam just gulps air and trying to find his courage. He tilts his head to the side and says, "Ever since this morning, I've been pondering how your breasts stay afloat or up like that?"

Nodding her head, Steph smiles up at him and says, "Finally, a real naughty question. You can't see it since it's camouflage but there's a piece of jewellery that's just below my cleavage. It changes the gravity around my breasts so they float; it just came out last year." Reaching over, she grabs his hand and presses it just below her breasts at her cleavage. Aligning his finger at the button, she presses it and audible tune is emitted and her breasts fall down. Looking over at him, she then says, "Which do you prefer: up or down?" She gives a sardonic smile.

Adam just stares vividly and can't ascertain which is better. Seeing her breasts down makes them looks surprising bigger and wonder how big is she. He also asked why wear such a device.

Seeing his puzzlement across his face makes her giggle. She then says, "I prefer them up because of boob sweat and they feel amazing. I hear in your world, women wear contraptions to support their breasts and they aren't super comfortable. If only they had this device; they would gravity defying beautiful. Oh, if you're wondering, I am a 34 G cup and they are real; they are not fake.. Byron wondered and figured that out for me. Most women here wear this device; it's soothing compared to just letting go. I think lesbians just forgo the lift, but I love it." She then presses the button and slowly her big breasts slowly move upwards. Tilting her head to the side, she then says, "This would be great for tit fucking, but never had the pleasure." As she shrugs her shoulders.

Adam's at a loss for words; he can't imagine the sheer luck of being summoned to this goddess, who stands before him talking like that. This is so unreal, and he continues to pinch himself to tell his mind that it is. He has tons of questions to ask about this futuristic paradise but nothing comes out at the moment. He's about to ask a question but stopped.

Looking at his twitching cock, Steph sees he's about to say something and stops him. She then says, "Are you ok because that looks like it hurts. Do you need any help?" To her surprise, he just nods his head. She falls to her knees and grabs hold of his member. When she grabs it, she can't wrap her fingers around it. Slowly, she pumps up and down before taking him into her mouth. Licking around his crown with the tip of her tongue before slowly bobbing him into her waiting mouth. Each time she bobs downward, she looks up at him with her blue eyes. She reaches around and caresses his ass cheeks to keep her hands busy and to stabilize her.

Steph continues to blow him, but not really getting anything from Adam at all. Of course she's looking up at him and he stares back. Bobbing up and down is great, but she wants him to take control. Letting go of his ass, she reaches out to grab his hands and place them on the back of her head. Only then things get exciting.

The blowjob was phenomenal but when her hands grabbed his; he was wondering where or what does she had in mind. When she placed his hands on the back of her head, he got the picture. She wanted him to take control, and it's something that he always wanted to do. Grabbing her head, he thrusts himself into her waiting mouth; slowly he reaches to the edge of her throat and there's no gag reflex. Slowly pushing her down, she takes his cock like a pro. He holds her there for a minute before letting her go. He continues to fuck her mouth and throat but every so often he presses her down and pushes all 8 inches of him down her throat. It's amazing when he sees her eyes open wide, when he pushes himself into her. His mind screams, 'Fuck! This slut is amazing. She can take it all. So close. Very close.' Suddenly, he grunts and starts shoving his cock faster and deeper into her throat until he moans out, "Holy shit, I am cumming!" He shoots a couple of ropes down her throat, but then pulls back and starts filling her mouth with his seed. Feeling light-headed, he lets go of her head and braces himself along the shower walls.

Stephanie's thrilled to be dominated and being used as a cum dumpster. Yeah, she occasionally sucks off Byron but nothing comes close to this and she's literally shaking. She tilts her head back and opens her mouth to show him how much he deposited. Seeing his eyes on her inner slut was thrilled and needy. Her alarm goes off on her bracelet, letting her know it's 9am. Closing her mouth, she tilts her head back and swallows his sweet cum down her throat. Shaking her head from side to side, she says, "Mmmm, so tasty. Wish we had more time, Adam. Hope that helps you feel a little normal. Running a little late but if you're interested in watching Byron and myself work, you can join us in the multi-spectral room. If not, you can hang out here and test out your new room. Glad to be of service to you, Adam, and thanks for the deposit. Hope to see you soon." With that, she gets up and licks her lips before saying, "Shower off". She steps out of her shower and then says, "Air dry-30" and the house bellows out pressurized, heated air at her and instantly dries off from her shower. She turns around and gives a smile before heading to her bedroom.

Ronin646
Ronin646
193 Followers
12