48.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the window slides out from the wall, closes and turns opaque. It leaves Adam still in the shower, reeling at what just transpired. Yes, he's relieved but he can't believe it. Two different people have blown twice him in less than 2 hours. Who would want to go back to their universe after that? He knows his answer already, but wants to see how things play out before making his final decision. Taking control, he then says, "Shower off" and then heads out and repeats the same command to dry off. He heads to the toilet to use the facilities and to clean the main vein, so to speak. Looking at the side where they're supposed to be toilet paper, he sees three seashells. Shaking his head, he then recounts where he heard that before and it dawns on him, Demolition Man with Sylvester Stallone. Great movie but you still wonder how to use the damn seashells. Guess I should ask Byron before the day is over.

Adam heads to the wall past the bed to activate closet. He spends some time to order some Lululemon Boxer Briefs, another pair of sweatpants and some designer t-shirts. Grabbing them off the hangers, he places them inside his dresser. Grabbing a pair of boxers, he gets dressed and puts on his AE sweatpants and a random t-shirt. Sitting on the bed, he asks the SmartHome what can he access within his room. Sure enough, he has access to CV, tunes, and a small refrigerator. Looking around, he asks himself, why would you leave the bedroom when you have all these amenities? Throwing himself back, he lays there for a bit and then it kicks in, boredom. To maintain his apartment and OF subscriptions, he works odd jobs throughout the week.. Shaking his head; he figures that life is over. Welcome to the new and improved version as he throws himself back on to the bed. A yawn escapes his lips as he thinks to himself that he only has 40 plus hours to think about staying or going back. It's a no brainer for him, but he wants to keep his options open and to see what Stephanie will give for him to stay.

As his thoughts dwell on that question, Adam slowly drifts off to sleep. A couple hours goes by but wakes him up is pressure; not the pleasure kind. Sitting up and grabbing his belly, he walks to the bathroom to the toilet and notices that there is no toilet paper of any kind. Where the toilet paper should be are three iridescent seashells. Ugh, he then remembers Demolition Man and that they never explained it to Sylvester Stallone. The pressure builds and has a feeling that this movement will be a doozie. Taking no chances, he heads out to the living room; wait it's called the media or something room. Heading there and leaning against the wall, he sees both of them rehearsing a few lines for some pop commercial. It's so far away that he can't make out the brand but the colors look familiar. He then says, "Ah, sorry to bother you both but... can someone explain the 3 seashell things?"

Stephanie turns around and smirks at him but says, "You don't know how to use the 3 seashells?" Then laughs.

Adam's eye gives a roll cause that's the same line that cop played by Rob Schneider said to John Spartan. He's about to turn around and say fuck it, but sees Byron smack Steph on the shoulder. Instantly she stops laughing, and it looks like they are trying to figure out who wants to show him.

Byron smacks Stephanie on her arm and says, "Really, you had to go there. I had the same question when I first landed here, too. I should've never told you about that movie. Ugh, if you will not help him, then I will do it. No compassion." As he gets up and shouts, "I'll help you out, Adam. Just some people just want to make fun of new people. Been there myself. Come, it's really easy."

Both guys head to his room and into the washroom. Byron suggests he watch him press the seashells. He then says, "Once you sit down, the seashells will activate or come alive. The furthest one from you directs the bidet nozzle. Don't worry, it's self guiding to your puckered starfish. Once you hear it chime, let go and press the middle shell. This will shoot pressurized warm water to wash away any debris or leftovers. Last but not least, the shell close to you blows warm to hot air to soothe and dry that area down there. Easy peasy. Enjoy. I will leave you to it." He turns around to head out and remembers he can't get out without Adam's help.

Seeing Byron in a jam, Adam turns around and walks him to the door. He then says, "Thanks for the help. Since getting here, I feel like I have to relearn everything. Glad to have a..." Adam stutters and doesn't know what to call Byron.

Seeing him like this, Byron steps up and says, "Don't sweat it. Been there. You're the new guy and all this is nothing. You will get used to it quick. Glad to have another guy with me. Living with a chick is tough sometimes, but she needs me. Anyway, take your time. See you in a few." With that, he heads through the door, leaving Adam to his devices.

Feeling the pressure building, Adam remembers he has to go and there's no time to dilly dally. He sits on the toilet and does his business. Thinking to himself, 'Boy, inter-dimensional travel makes you go'. Sitting there and feeling the pressure slowly leave his body; he plays with the seashells. First is relatively easy; the second, was a little weird to feel water splash up that area and then feeling the warm air was heaven. Wow, this experience is way better than cussing to get demerit slips to use the facilities. He steps up and is about to crank the handle but doesn't see one. Stepping away to call Byron once more, the toilet automatically flushes. Turning around, he sees the toilet go through a cycle of self-clean and stop. Shaking his head, he says to himself, "Wow. Interesting."

12