48 Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a fresh mug of coffee and a satisfied Maxwell standing point on the screen porch, I queued up the DVDs in reversing order starting with 9PM Friday evening. Through the day the only activity was household scurrying around by Mrs. Steinman and a housekeeper who came in at 9:10AM.

The next DVD showed an earlier hookup of the two deceased starting at 10PM Thursday night until he left at 2AM. The earlier activity was a repeat of the previous day and DVDs for Tuesday and Wednesday were non-eventful. Apparently Marin Steinman had been away from home on all of those days. It wasn't until Monday that interest picked up again.

Monday morning the housekeeper came in at her usual time and was gone by noon. There was no sign of Lucy Steinman at all during the morning and no motion activity capturing her upstairs. At 1:20PM Marin Steinman arrived at his home letting himself and a petite brunette woman into the front room. There was a familiarity between them indicating this wasn't a first time experience. The woman went right to the wet bar and fixed two drinks.

"I take it your wife is not back until tomorrow?" She asked Steinman when she handed the drink to him.

"Her flight gets in at 11AM tomorrow morning so there is no rush, baby."

I watched as he took the drink from her hand and pulled the tight size 4 dress up over her head leaving her standing there in her size 4SX panties and C-cup bra. She stood before him at 5'2"rubbing her hand over his growing bulge in his trousers. The canary yellow scarf had already fallen to the floor and Steinman bent down picking it up and bringing it to his nostrils.

The approximate 112 lb. woman dropped down onto her haunches, balancing herself on 3 inch shoes and pulled her lover's prick from his pants before stroking it to its full girth and took the head into her mouth.

Five minutes later she pulled her wet mouth off the prick and Steinman laid her down on her back on the upholstered couch, removed her panties and guided his cock into her opened pussy.

I should have stopped watching but I couldn't. If I had I wouldn't have seen him empty his nut buried balls deep into her womb. When they finished she cleaned him with her lips and they both headed upstairs. The camera in the master bedroom showed them both entering the bath and twenty minutes later they emerged and the woman went downstairs to retrieve her clothing. When she returned Steinman picked up the yellow scarf again and inhaled it's fragrance before tossing it onto the dresser. I remembered the fragrance; it was Flowerbomb by Victor & Rolf.

I paused the DVD and walked out to the screen porch and patted my trusted friend.

"Max, it's a fucked up world out there. Trust me."

When I returned to the DVD I fast forwarded it through the mundane and around 9PM Steinman and his mistress entered the bedroom and resumed their amorous activities from the prior afternoon. After the perfunctory blowjob, she swung her naked hips over his and lowered her wet sex onto his erect phallus. Fucking her hips up and down his prick, Steinman fucked deeply into her. It didn't take him long. The milky ejaculate seeped around the opening to her vagina.

I stared for a while and zoomed in on the tattoo on her right ass cheek. I'd seen one exactly like it before and with that I closed down the DVD and readied myself for a meeting with Marin Steinman...

The crime scene tape had been taken down that morning before we arrived; Paul Montague had worked fast. We grabbed a bite for lunch at Hyman's Deli before going over and I brought up my newly discovered concerns.

"Yeah, I went through everything back to last Monday."

"So, you know I'll have to talk to her?" He asked me.

"Standard procedure, Paul, I know that. Michelle gets back this evening. I'll let her know.

Once we coordinated our notes the two of us headed over to Steinman's to meet another County investigator. Mr. Steinman was waiting for us along with his personal attorney. In person he was rather unimpressive. I could see his years on his face now yet he still looked trim and fit.

Paul made the introductions and when we shook I didn't see any hint of recognition although I wasn't expecting him to; we had never met of course and I've never felt men in such positions of power pay any attention to the mundane people unless they want something from them. Paul began the questioning.

"Mr. Steinman, let me extend our sympathies for your loss and assure you that we have placed significant resources to bring this matter to a satisfactory conclusion. Now, with regard to the victims, your wife and the fellow by the name of Carlos Piña, were you aware of their affair?"

Steinman just nodded his head 'no'.

"OK, then. With regard to Mr. Carlos Piña, had you ever met or had any dealings with him or his business or other family members perhaps, in any manner?"

"Not that I recall." He answered.

The big man was just adding to his notes and continued.

"OK, now let's go back a few days. You are aware that we have your security system DVDs going back several days, yes?" He nodded his affirmation. "Good, would you care to share the name of who you entertained on these premises Monday afternoon and into the evening?"

Steinman conferred with his attorney and offered up her name. When he did, Paul stole a quick concerned glance at me and Steinman caught it. At that point his attorney interjected and insisted that any unrelated third parties be left out of this matter. Paul would have none of it.

"From our perspective, counselor, the woman in question remains a material witness until we have questioned her. Mr. Steinman, have there been any other women visiting these premises with or without your wife being present in the last two weeks?"

"I am advising my client to not answer that question. We consider it irrelevant."

Paul just smiled slightly and reached into his brief and retrieved three blown up photographs.

"Do you recognize the woman in these photos?"

Steinman looked for a long time studying his answer. He conferred with his attorney and with that the meeting was abruptly ended.

"My client will no longer discuss any matters with any representative of the Charleston County Sheriff's Office or any other law enforcement agency at this time. Unless he is being detained for questioning I ask that you leave the premises."

Paul and I expected that. We had not revealed the identity of the woman to Steinman and somebody with nothing to hide would have shared that information. In his case he could not reveal that he was having lunch with Mrs. Castelda Portalla Piña and it had been captured on the security cameras the previous Wednesday at the very same establishment we just ate lunch in, Hyman's Deli.

Warrants had already been issued to seize banking records at opening Monday morning and to search Steinman's business offices over on Meeting Street. CCSO and SLED were already doing the search as we spoke. Upon concluding our initial meeting, I would excuse myself from the case. Paul kept me informed nonetheless, unofficially of course.

At our lunch earlier, he explained.

"Our proprietor at the Deli was chatting with me yesterday when I came in for a sandwich. He had heard about the Steinman house shootings and dropped the info that Marin Steinman had just been in his shop a few days earlier; he was a frequent customer.

"Well, I inquired of security footage and sure enough he was having lunch the previous Wednesday with a woman. The woman looked uncannily like Mrs. Castelda Portalla Piña and had a bracelet on her right wrist similar to the one the perpetrator wore during the shootings. He provided the photos we have now as well as the original DVD for evidence purposes.

"Our guess at this point is Steinman knew his wife was having the affair and either Mrs. Piña knew about it or he brought her in on it. I think he paid her to whack him but now we have to prove it. He might not have had to pay her. She might have enjoyed the pleasure from what we've seen. In any event he definitely passed an envelope to her across the table and she's now gone adios, as they say. The additional evidence might help us spring her from Belize. I guess, George, it's like you've said a hundred times; stupidity will do them in every time."...

***************************

Later that evening while waiting for Michelle to return I reminisced about our first meeting. She and her sister Monique were both Deadhead fans and attended the same Phil Lesh & Friends show at the Colosseum. We hit it off immediately and later that week I called her up for a date.

From there we became a thing and a week later I had the pleasure of enjoying the particular talents of her 5'2", 112 lb. size 4 and a 4SX panty and C-cup breasts.

I remember a download of a 1973 Dead show at Boston Garden playing in the background and when I went to lick her pretty Kitty from behind I came face to face with an amazing American Beauty tattoo on the cheek of her naked ass. It had perfect detail and color, almost exactly like the album cover. It seems Marin Steinman has seen one as well with his dick buried deep inside her...

Michelle turned the key in the front door at quarter past 10PM and Maxwell was right there wagging his little stump of a tail. His personality was different around her than when with me. With us it was all manly and male bonding; with Michelle he was a puppy all over again.

She walked back into the kitchen and tossed her keys on the counter before coming over and giving me a hug and a kiss.

"How's your case?" She asked.

"I'm off it for now." I replied. "Oh, where are your Gomma boots your Mom got you for Christmas?"

She looked at me oddly for a moment before replying. "Why would you want to know about my Gommas? I know you aren't going to wear them!"

"Just curious; I was looking for something in the closet and noticed they were gone."

"Oh, well, I swapped them for Monique's Fendi heels. I didn't know you liked them."

I didn't say anything for a moment.

"Hey, listen, why don't you go take a shower and I'll have a drink ready for you when you get back." When she returned I had a glass of wine for her and a Pale Ale for me. It had been nearly 48 hours since I walked into that house down on East Bay Friday evening.

"First, let me tell you about the case I was working. Fascinating! Paul Montague was the working sergeant, great as always. Well, #95 down on Rainbow Row was the scene, it's owned by a fellow named Steinman. His wife and her lover were the victims. The guy's wife is a primary suspect but Paul believes the fellow, Steinman, is implicated."

I watched for her reaction and saw a bit of hesitancy on her face, the tiniest exposure of familiarity.

"Paul wants to talk with anybody associated with Steinman including anybody that might have been in the same house earlier. We have the security footage going back several days." I paused for effect and could see Michelle was getting uncomfortable although she did her best to hide it unsuccessfully.

She knew I knew and there was no point in denying it.

"How long?"

"Almost six months, I guess."

"Why would you ever get involved like that? You know my feelings about infidelity!"

"George, I don't know why. Monique kept telling me about how exciting it was and she had already done it twice before without Donny knowing about it."

Donny was Monique's husband and sure as hell wouldn't want to hear this conversation about his favorite sister-in-law.

"Monique and I have always done everything together since we were little girls. We never had any secrets from each other. If she did something I did it or the other way around. If I bought a new dress, she would. If she bought a new perfume I'd have to try it. That's why she got that Victor & Rolf you bought me a few months ago. That's how we've always been."

"Did you think it was all that exciting, enough to risk a marriage over?"

She had tears in her eyes now and I pushed over a photograph of an American Beauty tattoo on the right ass cheek of a very beautiful woman who was very close to me.

Michelle rose up and walked into the kitchen and reached up to get a bag of fruit snacks out of the cupboard. When she did her tee shirt rode up and exposed a firm, naked and very beautiful ass. On the left cheek of that beautiful ass was an American Beauty tattoo, identical to the one her identical twin, Monique had on her right cheek.

"Paul needs to talk to her, you know?"

She just nodded and returned to the table and kissed her husband

*****

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken,

Perhaps they're better left unsung.

I don't know, don't really care

Let there be songs to fill the air.

MFH

12