48 Hours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He repeated the massage, his thumbs running up either side of the panties, brushing the outsides of her vaginal lips which were radiating warmth, the material getting damper after every stroke her arousal becoming more obvious all the time, her musky smell filling his lungs as he took a deep breath.

To spur things on Lynn regaled a story of how his touches reminded her of a time she had almost orgasmed during a massage at a Spa and Chris felt more than obliged to give her a repeat of that experience. He looked deep into her eyes and began to bring her to the most wonderful climax, her body shaking as she groaned.

She said how much better she felt and asked if she could reciprocate with a shoulder rub. Chris was somewhat hesitant as he played his part, but eventually agreed after Lynn simply wouldn't take no for an answer.

Lynn suggested they move back to the kitchen as the chairs there were more appropriate for the shoulder rub, but did not put her dress back on.

"Here, Chrissy, let me slip the dress off your shoulders."

This time Chris made the right move." Actually I think it would be better if I also took it off, I don't want to spoil it."

"Of course, let me unzip you, ooh, what lovely panties! Now sit down, and just move your knees apart so I can stand in front of you if I need to, I'm just going to slip your vest straps down".

Lynn had moved the chair to the centre of the kitchen and put a towel on it. After putting some hand cream on her hands she moved behind Chris and began the firm strokes either side of his neck stretching round until she had pushed the vest right down and was rubbing Chris' nipples. Chris sighed appreciatively and rolled his head back, the touch of his own hair on his back, and the teasing of his nipples, sending him off into a sublime trance.

Lynn moved to the front. While holding and rubbing Chris' shoulders, she pulled him forwards so she could reach down his spine until his nose was touching the top of her breasts.

Lynn's hands were now on the side of his chest, her thumbs gently rubbing Chris' nipples as she steadied herself so she could set one of her knees brushing against his now painfully constrained erection.

Chris could take it no more, the game was over. He had been seduced by the master, or was it the mistress? He raised his hands and ran his thumb along the outline of her sex causing her to thrust her pussy towards him. Resting his forehead on her taught stomach, he tugged down her panties and savoured her taste on his lips, inserting his thumb as far as it would go, swirling his tongue around her clitoris, flicking and licking as he felt her body tense and relax, thumb moving in and out, always responding to her breathing and sighs.

Lynn's knees buckled and she grabbed his shoulders hard as her second orgasm flowed through her body. When she had composed herself, she leant forward, kissing him hard and furiously while her hand slid down the front of his panties pulling out his full length with some difficulty. Stepping out of her own panties, which pooled delicately on the floor, she proceeded to drop down on him, guiding him in with her hand and sitting on his lap. Rocking backwards and forwards, squeezing and twisting, thrusting, withdrawing, all the time continuing to devour his mouth with her own.

Throwing their heads back, they climaxed together in a crescendo of groans that must have been heard in the next village. Staying in position, they continued to kiss as Chris's cock gradually softened and he could feel the cum running out onto his legs.

They just sat like that for a while, before Lynn slipped off and, calmly, suggested that a post coital coffee might be nice, which they drank still dressed, or undressed, as they were.

"I thought we were meant to be doing lesbian seduction", Chris asked pointedly.

"Yes, well, it was mostly that until I just had to have that big salami you were packing in your girly lunch box", Lynn chuckled and so did Chris. "I've ordered a few interesting things on-line which should be here tomorrow morning", Lynn said, "You can go back to being Chris if you want, your make-up is pretty much all over the place after that, so needs redoing anyway. I'll help you clean-up and while we are doing that we can get on and make a plan for the evening. Who will you be later Chris or Chrissy?"

"Judging on today so far, I think you can probably answer that yourself!" Chris grinned, relishing the thought!

12