48 Hours Ch. 07

Story Info
Chrissy serves and gets served.
4.3k words
4.52
8.8k
5

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Home Maid

It was four days since that first fateful 48 hours and by the time Friday evening came round Chris was ready for another adventure, and Lynn was too. With his new found confidence he had shaken things up in his department at work simply because he was now able to speak his mind and challenge things. His father had once told him that if he ever felt intimidated by someone to imagine them naked as you spoke to them, but now he just had to imagine he was Chrissy and somehow he felt so much more eloquent and powerful.

He was always measured in the things he would say, and only ever criticised anything or anyone where he had both the facts to support what he said and a constructive alternative approach. He had been surprised how suddenly people were not only listening to him, but relaying his opinions at the coffee machine too. He had, in the space of three short days, completely undermined the credibility of the bullying salesman who had been making his life a misery and as a result Chris could get on with his real pre-sales work without all that unwelcome interference.

Each evening, he had returned home, had a shower, put on some make-up, donned his wig, and only then chosen an outfit for the evening. He liked to be made up before changing as he did not like seeing himself as a guy in a dress. He was Chrissy, a sexy woman. It was slightly odd that he didn't mind being Chrissy in male attire, it was just the other way round that he didn't like.

Lynn had promised something exciting for Friday, but the evening was already special as he had got in very early, shaved and cleaned himself thoroughly during a nice hot soak in a sandalwood bubble bath.

He spent a while smoothing on some body lotion and slipped into the bedroom in Lynn's black Chinese motif satin dressing gown. He applied his makeup leisurely and carefully and, as he had been out shopping on Thursday evening, was keen to try on his new wardrobe additions: a cream lattice top, a burgundy A-line mini skirt, some 30 denier tan tights and patent black strappy stiletto sandals with a closed toe. He twirled around in front of the full-length mirror feeling very, very good. He liked the look!

His phone rang and it was Lynn.

"Hi lover, how are you? I was hoping you would be home already!"

"I'm fine, left at four, and I'm all ready for you!"

"Oooh, that's what I like to hear. Now you need to do somethings for me. Firstly, that maids uniform we got last Sunday, can you put that on including the choker, bonnet and the apron. Secondly can you make up some bruschetta as a starter, enough for four, I'll be bringing in some mains and a desert with me from Tesbury's. Oh and put a couple of bottles of prosecco in the fridge."

"Err, OK. Are we expecting guests? When will you be home?"

"So many questions. Well, allowing for the tills and traffic, probably by 6:30 and yes, we have guests arriving at 7:30."

Chris had thirty minutes, so somewhat reluctantly he undressed again and quickly slipped into the six strap black corset, the fully fashioned seamed black lace top stockings, and finally pulled up the maid's uniform, reaching back and zipping it up with some difficulty. It was made from a lovely satin material and the subtle vibrations as it slid against the corselette when he moved seemed to have a direct path to his groin, his cock struggling to escape from between his legs. The size ten high waist white satin panties were covered in frilly layers and just about doing their job. The hem of the dress was just long enough to cover the stocking tops as long as he didn't bend over. His new four inch black strappy sandals went perfectly with the uniform!

Down in the kitchen he heated up the ciabatta in the oven and chopped up the plum tomatoes with some spring onion and fresh basil leaves, adding some salt and pepper seasoning and a dash of extra virgin olive oil. Finally he added a hint of his secret ingredient, a drop of Tabasco. He was just spooning the tomato and basil mix onto the toasted slices when Lynn arrived.

"Oooh, you look hot! How's it going?" asked Lynn, depositing a pile of Tesbury food boxes on the table and giving him a slightly provocative look.

"My secretly spicy bruschetta," he replied, curtseying, "is almost ready."

"Well I hope there's plenty to go round as I've brought you home a surprise!"

Chrissy looked up, and Sara walked into the kitchen wearing a delightful skater dress that danced around her legs with an occasional enticing flick as she strode towards him. She cradled his chin in her hand and gave him a slow but sober kiss, before pulling back with a big smile on her face.

"How fantastic! So have you got this evening off," Chrissy asked excitedly, "and your flat, is it all sorted now?"

"It's getting there, and yes I have this evening to spend with my friends, and don't even have an early start tomorrow!"

"Well we'd better make the most of that. Lynn, are you getting changed?

"And what's wrong with my office attire?" she mocked, pouting.

"Nothing, nothing at all, I..."

"Now, I think I need to make something clear," Lynn interrupted with a serious expression.

"Tonight you really are the maid. You are the servant, and when my other guests arrive I will be expecting you to serve us dinner and make sure we are all well attended too. I've written down the timings here, and you will obviously eat in the kitchen.

Chris looked a bit dejected. It was not really what he had had in mind at all, but his cock was telling him something else. It certainly had the potential to turn out to be quite interesting.

"Good job on the Bruschetta, now take a look at my instructions and the put the oven on for the main course. I'm going to get changed, and Sara, you are coming with me."

Chris began putting everything together, finding that he had to allow a bit of extra time as his heels did not make moving round the kitchen quickly particularly easy.

It had just turned 7:30 when the doorbell rang. Chrissy was very much in role now and didn't hesitate to leave the setting of the table for four and go let in the new guests. Opening the door he saw a beautiful blonde in a long coat and handsome looking guy in a jacket and tie. He was a bit unsure if he knew them, but subconsciously he felt he did. Their attire and proffered bottle of champagne and flowers indicated they were definitely the guests though.

"These are for the lovely lady of the house my dear, would you be good enough to take them and let her know that Steve and Mel are here."

"Certainly sir," Chrissy said, curtseying slightly and taking the items while moving back to let them pass and closing the door. "Please come through, I will let madam know you are here and while you are waiting maybe I can get you some refreshment."

"Thank you, two gin and tonics with ice would be nice, and a slice if you can, and perhaps you can take my wife's coat."

Mel stood in front of Chrissy and turned her back to him while she undid the front. Chrissy, instinctively reached round and gently took the coat from her shoulders, calm, until he saw that underneath she was wearing a sheer chiffon mini dress with nothing other than a suspender belt visible to hold up her stockings. It left nothing to the imagination at all and her ass looked absolutely fabulous through the black gauze material. Chrissy struggled to retain his composure, stammering, "Thank you Mam, and please wait in here. Madam will be down in a moment," as he indicated the door of the dining room.

Chrissy fetched the drinks and was about to get Lynn when she appeared at the top of the stairs wearing a black pencil skirt, tan stockings, red stilettos and a crimson see through top revealing the fact that she had also decided not to wear a bra. Sara was still in her skater dress, but had put on some new hold-ups and redone her makeup with a lot of contouring. She was wearing a black wig that gave her an amazingly sexy femme fatale look, a bit like Uma Thurman in pulp-fiction. She was absolutely stunning and Chrissy felt he had to say something, but Lynn put him in his place with a sharp reprimand and he obediently returned to the kitchen after apologising and asking what they would like to drink.

He brought through some more gin and tonics to the dining room where the guests were already talking and laughing. He served the meal professionally and managed to eat his in the kitchen between courses trying to make out the conversation in the other room, which was rising in volume as the champagne flowed. He would pop in occasionally to top up their glasses and also catch a glimpse of the girls' well formed and pert breasts, their erect nipples clinging to the gossamer material of their tops and the curves outlined by the flickering candles on the table. It was quite frustrating, but he could also feel the sexual tension and anticipation building up, and that was a very special sensation in itself that kept him constantly aroused.

Desert was finally finished and Chrissy came in to clear up and prepare for coffee, taking away the plates and clearing the table. Lynn called him over.

"Chrissy, I wonder if you could be a real darling and clear the table completely, the place mats and everything except the candles, and perhaps polish the glass before bringing in the coffee."

Chrissy removed everything and came back with a damp cloth with which he wiped the table and a towel with which he firmly polished it. As he rubbed the table he felt the need to stretch over it to do the job properly and remove every smudge. As he polished, his could feel his ass wiggling and he did nothing to hide it, pressing his throbbing groin into the edge of the table to increase the pleasure of his exhibitionism.

His maid's skirt was really far too short for bending over, and as he reached for the last corner, leaning over beside Steve, he felt Steve's hand gently stroking his ass through his white satin panties, and then reach forward and feel his hardening cock. He carried on polishing as Steve gently caressed his balls, cock and the sensitive spot around his ass. Undeterred, he made sure the table was crystal clear, lingering on every spot as he was very much enjoying the attention he was receiving.

He smiled at Lynn, who promptly came towards him cupping her left breast in her hand and feeding the nipple to his waiting lips. He suckled it gently through the material of her blouse, the polishing finally complete. Sara and Mel stood up and leant across him, their hands pressing his hips down on the table while he rested on his forearms. Their lips merged for a passionate kiss.

Incapacitated, Chrissy could do nothing as Steve slid his panties down and began licking his hole, gently teasing it while his fingers stroked his balls. Chrissy felt him pause, then he felt the warm gel and a finger entering him, gently in and out, and then as far as it could go, pushing down and playing with his prostrate. Propped on his elbows, he sucked and kissed Lynn's nipples as she offered each of her breasts to him which she had freed from the blouse. Steve was now using two fingers and was masterful in this technique, but just when Chrissy felt at the edge of cumming, Lynn spoke up.

"Well satisfying as this is, it is not getting us any nearer to having our coffee. Now Chrissy, I suggest you pull your panties up, pull yourself together and start pulling your weight around here. Bring the coffee to us now, and don't forget the chocolates and a warm towel for Stephen!"

The others all sat back and smiled at Chrissy as he retained his posture and straightened himself up and after a quick curtsey (he was getting good at those he thought). He rubbed the table over again, walking round this time, and went back to the kitchen. He brought the coffee and chocolates in on a tray and laid them out on the table positioning everything carefully. He returned to the kitchen and straightened himself out, checking his make-up in his lipstick mirror.

He popped into the dining room to check that everyone had everything they needed, but really hoping for some more attention. They politely told him that everything was perfect and after waiting for some form of invitation he turned dejectedly to make his way back to the kitchen. Then Lynn called him back.

"Thank you Chrissy, but before you go, I'm afraid Mel seems to have lost an earring, perhaps you could look for it."

Chrissy was not stupid and was pretty excited at the prospect of crawling around on all fours amongst the stockinged legs, so didn't hesitate to get on his knees and crawl over to Mel's chair. He felt like he was in a glass prison with the four round steel legs and glass table top above. The guests all had a wonderful view of him through the table, and Lynn squeezed Sara's hand as they watched Chrissy pick something up, raise his hand, and lift his head up from the floor, placing it between Mel's parted legs where the sweet smell of her arousal was almost overpowering.

"Is this your earring Mam," he said, holding up a dark pearl stud.

"Oh yes, you clever little thing."

"My pleasure Mam, is there anything else you are looking for?"

"Mmm, I dropped a chocolate too, perhaps it's on my chair," said Mel determinedly, using her hand to pull Chrissy's head towards her pussy.

Sara, meanwhile, had knelt down behind him and pulled down his panties again as far as she could. She had raised the front of her dress so her cock, which was rock hard and already lubed, could press against Chrissy's crack. She moved the purple head up and down his ass, playing with his hole, making Chrissy shiver in an emotional overload from Mel's scent and Sara's teasing.

Sliding the chiffon of Mel's dress up along past her stocking tops, while she slid forward in the chair and spread her legs, he explored her shaven femininity, kissing her puffy lips and mound, and then with his tongue, dextrously teased her clitoris. He licked at her lips and probed her with his tongue. He had found the missing chocolate, its creaminess oozing from within her, a combination of tastes and textures that defied description. He felt her hands gently on his head holding him in place while she gently moaned as his mouth sought to please her. Her intoxicating smell and delicious taste was sending Chrissy crazy.

Sara pushed herself forward, gently easing herself into Chrissy as she held onto his thighs. It all felt slightly surreal for her, looking down through the glass of the table at her thrusts into the pretty white ass framed by the black and white ruffles of the maids dress. On the other hand there was nothing surreal about how tight and hot Chrissy's ass was, and with all the sexual tension from the previous few hours it was only a few minutes before she managed to call out between her panting breath, "I'm coming, oh, oh, I'm coming."

Those words were all it took for Mel to climax, grabbing Chrissy's head tightly and rubbing her pussy in his face as she convulsed and screamed.

Chrissy was powerless, caught between two gorgeous women in the throes of orgasm. He felt Sara harden, thrust and then groan as she came. As he calmed down, lying prone on the floor, his cock was softening, and, where it was still caught in the front of his panties he could feel a big wet patch.

Lynn and Steve, who had cleared the table of the coffee things, gave a short round of applause, before laughing and calling on Chrissy to get up and turn round, which he did while still on his knees, only to bump his face into Steve's throbbing erection which he had freed from his trousers.

Now it was Sara and Mel's turn to watch as Lynn quickly donned a strap-on as Chrissy, now spread across the top of the table, gobbled at Steve's hardness, running his lips up and down its length, licking the pre-cum and tickling its sensitive underside with his tongue. Chrissy was only slightly surprised when Lynn's dildo entered him, and was soon enjoying her thrusts while he loosened his throat and found he was easily able to take Steve's thin cock all the way down, pulling back only when he needed to catch his breath.

Lynn was working him hard and had found the perfect position to torment his prostrate. As Chrissy got closer and closer to his own orgasm, his moaning increased, sending beautiful vibrations through Steve's cock as he pushed his way into Chrissy's throat. Steve upped his tempo, thrusting gently, but faster, and then, without warning, Chrissy felt his throat and mouth filling with sweet salty cum. As Steve pulled back Chrissy groaned as he filled the front of his panties completely while shaking deliriously.

Lynn wasn't giving him any let-up though. Removing the strap-on she scolded him, "Now Chrissy, I think you have taken advantage of our guests with your teasing and insatiable sexual appetite. I want you get up, clean yourself up, and come back and apologise, then perhaps we might let you join us properly."

Chrissy fumbled his way out of the room, slightly dizzy and overwhelmed.

"Thank you Mam, thank you all." He managed to say, while performing a stumbling excuse for a curtsey.

Chrissy ran up to the bathroom so fast he tripped on the stairs and tore his dress, but with no time to worry about that he got in the bathroom and cleaned himself up the best he could, tidying up his makeup and removing all the chocolate and lipstick from around his mouth.

When he returned to the dining room, the four of them were standing around the upturned table which had had a thin mattress laid on it. Where that had come from Chrissy had no idea. He knew what he had to do, so he walked up to Steve as he was the nearest.

"Sir, please accept my apologies for my disgraceful behaviour."

"I will, but first I believe you have something of mine which I would like back."

"I'm not sure what you mean sir, I..."

And before he could finish speaking Steve kissed him enjoying the taste of his own cum on his lips.

"Thank you Chrissy, consider yourself forgiven."

Chrissy moved over to Sara.

"Mam, please accept my apologies for my disgraceful behaviour."

"Of course Chrissy, as a punishment you must wash my dress, please remove it and have it laundered

Chrissy unzipped her slowly and eased the dress off her shoulders, allowing it to slide down her smooth skin to the floor, although he did need to help it over her erection as Sara was wearing nothing else but her stockings and heels.

Sara thanked him and gave him a kiss before he moved on to Lynn.

"Mistress, please accept my apologies for my disgraceful behaviour."

"I will, but I see you have torn your uniform as well! You really do try my patience, now take it off and bend over with your hands on your ankles."

Chrissy sheepishly slid out of the dress, noticing the tear in the sleeve where he had stumbled on the stairs. As he bent down he felt Lynn's hand slap his bottom sharply three times, stinging, but again sending a warm shudder into his groin.

"Now stand up, and take those dirty panties off too, for goodness sake! I think you can do my laundry as well as you seem to have got messy stains all over my clothes. Here, take this. And she slipped out of her blouse and pencil skirt revealing her beautiful breasts and stockings with a full panelled eight strap lacy suspender belt.

"You can kiss me now by way of an apology."

Chrissy gave Lynn a long lingering kiss, enjoying the feeling of her breasts against his upper chest which was peeking out through the top of the corset. Lynn threw her dirty clothes down in a corner, and Chrissy moved over to Mel.

"Mam, please accept my apologies for my disgraceful behaviour."

"Nothing to forgive darling! Your behaviour was exemplary! However, I would like to thank you for finding my precious earring and my chocolate." And with that she knelt down and swallowed his penis in her mouth humming while sucking and cradling his balls in her hand, tickling his hole with her fingers. She looked up at Chrissy.

12