48 Hours Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, absolutely delicious, but such a shame to waste this hardness." She said, standing up and pointing at his cock which was gently brushing against her tummy.

"Thank you Mam, I certainly would not want to waste anything!"

"Is that so, well let's see!"

She eased her flimsy dress up with one hand while grabbing the base of his cock with the other, forcing it into her pussy before moving her hands onto his ass and pulling him all the way into her.

He put his hands on her shoulders, parting her beautiful blond hair revealing some expensive dangling earrings, and after nibbling her earlobe, kissed her passionately as he began to build up a steady rhythm. Her pussy felt heavenly as she squeezed her muscles in time with his thrusts. Mel was clearly well versed in the erotic arts!

Oblivious to everything else, Chrissy had not noticed Steve move behind him and lock his hands on Mel's hips, but he did notice when he felt the end of Steve's penis rubbing his crack and then easily enter his dilated hole causing him to lose his concentration momentarily. He soon re-established a smooth rhythm, relishing the unbelievable feeling that was completely overwhelming him. With each thrust into Mel he would have waves of pleasure from Mel's silky warm pussy teasing his cock, while pulling out sent Steve's thin but thin but stiff cock deep into his ass bringing forth a whole new set of sweet sensations.

Chrissy had no idea how long this lasted, but he did notice Lynn and Sara joining in, stroking and caressing his body as he rocked backwards and forwards between Steve and Mel like some sort of crazy human machine. Eventually he exploded, Mel coming too and Steve shortly after, and feeling very light headed he was gently guided down onto the mattress.

As he lay there recovering he felt rope being wrapped around his ankles and wrists, but was powerless to do anything about it. Before long he was tied down and stretched out between the legs of the upturned table looking up at Lynn's gorgeous ass while Steve fucked her. They had managed to position their doggy style fuck right over his face. Mel and Sara took it in turns to play with his cock, balls and ass.

Unable to move or touch, Chrissy just lay back and enjoyed what was another amazing set of sensations, made more wonderful by his assailants swapping positions during the course of the next hour, but his favourite was when Lynn and Sara were astride him, kissing frantically, while he sucked Sara's cock and Lynn used his.

Exhausted, but with everyone happy and satisfied, the party finally came to an end. Chrissy, Lynn and Sara tidied things up in the dining room while Steve and Mel tidied themselves up and ordered a taxi home. Sara was going to stay over.

They said their goodbyes and after putting everything away the three of them got in to bed. Chris asked Lynn where she had met Steve and Mel as they seemed familiar.

"Ah S&M as they are known, you met them at the dogging site, remember? Anyway they had a fabulous time and have invited us to one of their S&M swinger parties, in fact not so much invited as insisted we go."

"Nice, I guess that is very flattering, but right now I just need a cuddle and some shut-eye."

"I'm sure you do, and really glad you enjoyed the evening, I wasn't sure you would. It's really nice to be the centre of attention now and again isn't it!"

"I can't disagree with that!"

Lying in the middle, Chris slept soundly. He was the very definition of worn out, but certainly felt 'maid up' by the evenings events. Never had he imagined that he could experience so much sexual fulfilment in one evening.

In the morning, Sara, Lynn and he made gentle sensual love and after lunch, Sara left as she was working on Sunday.

The rest of the weekend was much more subdued, it could hardly have been anything else. Chris especially enjoyed a long walk with Lynn and visit to a remote country pub on Sunday when he was able to be Chrissy all day and just enjoy that oh-so-special feeling of femininity without any complications.

It was strange, but he could never have imagined how special it would be to be a sexually liberated girl.

12