48 Hours Ch. 09

Story Info
Cristina Madrina gets some offers she can't refuse.
3.8k words
4.65
6.2k
3
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: In the Club

A week had passed and it was Saturday afternoon again. Chris was moping around the house as Lynn had gone to visit her Dad at his care home and, although Chris didn't mind going, because her Dad had Alzheimer's Disease, it all got far too confusing if he went as well, so Lynn preferred to go alone.

Chris had done all the chores around the house that he could and because he didn't have the car to go anywhere he decided that he might as well surprise Lynn on her return by getting dressed. He could also do a bit of sorting through his clothes and things to see if anything needed cleaning or ironing.

He pulled out the handbag he had used while he had been working the week before and noticed that it still had the tampons and other things in it. He emptied the bag and picked up the Business Card from Belinda Belle.

It has been a busy week at work with a new product launch and he had put that strange encounter to the back of his mind, but he was still intrigued by her and what she had said. He felt a warm feeling flow through him as he remembered that rather hot kiss in the rest room and recalled that she not only seemed very personable, but had been very keen for him to get in touch with her. He decided he would text her now and see what came of it.

"Hi Belinda, we bumped into each other last Friday in the loo at Casa Rosa and you suggested we get in touch. Sorry for not getting back sooner, but you know how it is. I'm around on this number this afternoon or message me back with a good time to call you. Ciao Chrissy."

He read the message over a few times and then pressed send, immediately sort of regretting it in a strange way, as he had no idea what she wanted to talk about, and now she had his phone number. Just as he had stopped musing on the possible outcomes of this message, his phone rang making him jump. It was Belinda! It took three rings before he had composed himself and then he answered.

"Hello! It that Chrissy." Came a familiar voice.

"Ah, Belinda. That was quick!"

"Yes it was. I told you I was looking forward to hearing from you. I was beginning to think you wouldn't call me, which I would sort have understood, but it would have made me question whether I was losing my touch!"

"Ha ha, no definitely not Belinda, you are most certainly a very attractive and intriguing woman, and I did enjoy our brief encounter!"

"Good, glad to hear it, now do call me 'BB', Belinda is such a mouthful if you pardon the expression!"

"Sure BB, so here I am, enlighten me, what did you have in mind, should we get together to discuss it?"

"Well, yes, that would be ideal, perhaps you could come down to my club one evening next week and we can talk it through. To be honest it really does need to be next week as things are moving quite quickly."

"Can you give me a sort of idea of what it is now?"

"Of course. You'll have seen from my card that I run Angel's Night Club. Well we are launching a new LGBT evening, a monthly thing on a Wednesday and I'm looking for some local transgender people to help out and, apologies in advance, but overhearing some of your conversation at the restaurant it's clear you are smart, focussed and reliable and basically, I'd like to discuss some options for you at the club. Before you say anything I really can't take 'not interested' as an answer. I know you are interested or you wouldn't have texted me, so please say you'll at least come over and discuss it."

"You are a very persuasive woman I have to say, so sure, I would love to."

"Yes, how about Monday, can you get to the club by 6:00?"

Chris checked the address on the card, "Yes sure, that would be fine, or 7:00 if I need to change, I mean, I'm not full time."

"Really? Seriously? I'm amazed, I thought you must be! OK, well look it doesn't really matter, let's make it 7:00 as I think you'll enjoy us meeting more if you were 'you', if you know what I mean. I'm really looking forward to seeing you again, and don't forget those hot lips of yours! The door will be closed, but just ring the buzzer and say you've got a meeting with me."

"Thank you, see you Monday then."

"Yes, Goodbye and thanks so much for getting in touch, your a real life-saver!"

"Wow!" Chris said to himself, as he began to slip out of his clothes, "I'm not sure I saw that coming."

Lynn wasn't too late, but was absolutely exhausted physically and mentally from being with her Dad. The nursing home had revealed that they had found a lump on his throat and as a life-long smoker, the prognosis was not good. Chris did feel awkward having dressed up sexily for her return, but he listened patiently and she didn't mind at all. She loved him because she could sense how upset he was about her Dad and how embarrassed he was to be dressed the way he was. She knew how happy it made him, and that made her a bit happier. She would have loved to show him her appreciation, but unfortunately she was emotionally drained and really didn't have any energy for doing anything apart from slouching on the sofa and staring blankly at the television.

Chris told her about the call he had had with Belinda, but the, "Oh that sounds nice." told him that poor Lynn really just needed some time to get her thoughts together. He felt so sad about her Dad, he knew how deeply distressing it was for her to see him fading away and not even remembering that she was his daughter.

The rest of the weekend was very quiet. Lynn and Chrissy went for a walk to the pub in the next village for Sunday Lunch. Chrissy wore green rubber boots, black tights, a long woollen skirt and cable knit jumper and felt quite the country lady, but Lynn was very preoccupied about her father and Chrissy focussed on her troubles which he actually found much easier when he was a she. He even managed to stop thinking about the meeting on Monday.

Monday arrived and Chris was on tenter hooks about the meeting all day. Having left work a bit earlier than usual he transformed himself into Chrissy taking extra care over her makeup and selecting a smart black flouncy mini skirt and cream top. The drive was quick and, because seven was too late for the shops, but too early for the pubs, she was able to park almost outside. Like most clubs, the entrance was not very spectacular, a dark door and a small glitzy sign saying 'Angels' sandwiched between a clothes shop and a shoe shop. Chrissy pressed the buzzer and, after announcing herself to the metallic sounding voice, heard the door catch buzz open. She entered the hall way, the door closing automatically behind her.

As if from nowhere Belinda appeared with a huge smile on her face. "Come here you." She said in a hugely familiar and slightly inappropriate manner and gave Chrissy a big hug, before taking her hand and offering to show her around. "You really are a bit of a beauty!"

The nightclub was very smart. Once you negotiated the short entrance corridor and passed the cloakroom, you entered a large dance floor with a small stage facing you. This was flanked by bars, and then two sets of stairs either side of the room leading up to a dining area on the right and a cocktail bar and lounge on the left. Halfway up the stairs, podiums jutted out suspended on a pole that ran from the floor to the ceiling. The room had been designed to evoke a feeling of being somewhere exotic, in fact, Belinda explained, it was modelled on her favourite clubs in Ibiza, Privilege and Manumission, but obviously on a much smaller scale.

"It's absolutely fabulous BB, you have a real talent!" Chrissy commented as she took it all in.

"Let's go up to the lounge and we can talk," she said guiding her up the stairs to an area with some soft seating and tables, "Now follow, me, and let's get a drink." Belinda opened an almost invisible door in the wall and they were immediately behind the small cocktail bar where she reached down to a fridge and pulled out a nicely chilled bottle of Moet et Chandon. "Can you grab some flutes," she asked, motioning towards the glasses hanging above the bar. They retreated to a sofa and Belinda popped the champagne and carefully poured them both a glass.

"Cheers Honey," she said as they clinked glasses. "I'm a fairly direct sort of person so let me get straight to the point. I'm a great supporter of LGBT, especially how they enjoy clubbing, and really want this club to be able to cater for the whole community any time, and not just on special nights. However, I do realise that we are not living in the most 'let it be' sort of world, so if I want to attract a more gender diverse crowd I need to get them though the door by making them feel welcome and not threatened, hence the special nights I'm planning."

"I think that is brilliant. It is definitely a real shame that things are so stereotyped, but that's people for you. So, what can I do to help?"

"Good, glad you're already on board," Belinda laughed, "OK, so I need three faces for my new nights and my marketing friend has advised me that trans is best theme to go with as it is so big at the moment and trans girls appeal to everyone, so you'll be one of my faces!"

"Really?"

"Ha ha, such a modest little thing! Yes really. I've already got this hot German t-girl lined up, she does some on-line work, you know the sort of thing, you may have seen her if you ever look for things like that on the internet. She's called Conni Coccetta, and she will be the other girl in the campaign, I've also persuaded one of my regular male punters who's a bit of a hunk to help out, he's going to go by the name 'Xavier XX'. Yes, I know, still it was his idea, here's a picture."

Belinda showed Chrissy a photo taken in the club of an extremely good looking guy smiling sweetly into the camera. He had an Italian look, and was wearing a black string top revealing glimpses of his hard muscular and hairless chest.

"Well, he's a good choice, and I can't believe Conni Coccetta is going to be involved!" Chrissy exclaimed. "Of course I know her, she's absolutely gorgeous, and super naughty too, how on earth did you manage to get her to agree?"

"Easy, I know her through one an old friend, and we've always hit it off. She's over here at the moment, and if you agree, then I'll be confirming the photo shoot this week.

"OK, so is that it, just a photo shoot, I mean I'm so flattered, but I mean, I have to ask, I'm not in the same league so what on earth do I bring to the party?"

"There you go again, running yourself down sweetheart, you are gorgeous! I bet that guy you were dating could barely contain himself when you left the restaurant!" Belinda smiled taking both her hands in hers, "I want to attract all members of the LGBT community and for sure Conni and Xavier will attract a certain type with their Hollywood glitz, but for the mainstream community I also need a super sweet and sexy girl next door sort of girl, and that, honey, is you!"

"I see, 'super sweet girl next door', I can live with that." Chrissy laughed. Belinda continued.

"As to what happens after that, well I'd also like you to be part of my management team and attend on the club nights to help out as a familiar face. Maybe a bit of waitressing, serving behind the bar, dealing with the VIP lounge, cloakroom, hey, even some podium dancing if you're up to that!" She laughed squeezing Chrissy's hands and smiling at him in the warmest and sincerest way.

"OK, so tell me you're in and tell me you can come round next Monday for the photo shoot."

"I'm in, I'd be mad not to be! Work can do without me for a day. I still can't believe it BB, are you sure this isn't some sort of wind-up?"

"Ha ha, no wind-up darling, just the wind-ow of opportunity!" Belinda pulled a remote control from her handbag and with a few button presses the air was filled with the sound of Abba and 'Dancing Queen'.

"Bottoms up!," Belinda laughed, downing her champagne in one, "Now, drink that down and come and have a dance with me." Chrissy hadn't danced in club for ages and never in heels! Fortunately because she was driving she had been going slow on the Champaign and still had a perfect sense of balance.

Belinda led Chrissy out on to the podium which was surprisingly large and they had an absolute blast. 'Dancing Queen', faded into 'Born this Way' to which she showed Chrissy some moves she could do on the pole in the centre of the Podium and invited Chrissy to have a try which she did, but rather tamely compared to Belinda's efforts.

To 'I feel love', Belinda danced more closely with Chrissy, their hips gyrating in unison to the pulsing beat, each laughing, as their embrace got tighter all the time. They were soon entwined in each other's arms, and their lips met with an electric passion. Chrissy felt she was in another world. The sound, the lights, Belinda's perfume were all intoxicating and the slight champagne buzz just added to the wonderful sense of bliss enveloping Chrissy as they swayed together gently in perfect synchronicity, lips on lips, hands clasped tightly against each other.

The song faded and Eric Clapton's 'Wonderful Tonight' slowed the dance down. Chrissy whispered to Belinda how beautiful everything was, but especially her, and in response Belinda moved her hands off Chrissy's ass, down to the hem of her skirt, easing it up and then freeing her throbbing cock from her tights. Steadying herself with her hands on Chrissy's thighs, she slowly lowered herself down, while continuing to move to the music by swivelling on her heels.

She took Chrissy in her mouth, slowly and sensually moving her head, taking him deep on the first beat, all the way on the second, then pulling back on the third and flicking her with her tongue on the fourth. On the third verse, she stood again, lifting her pleated skirt and with effortless ease slid her soaking pussy onto Chrissy's cock while staring into her eyes mouthing the words of the song "I feel wonderful because I see; the love light in your eyes; and the wonder of it all; is that you just don't realize how much I love you."

Continuing to move to the rhythm, Chrissy made love to BB slowly and sensually, but it was like making love to the club. The music, the lights, the decor, the vibrations from the bass, all created an intoxicating atmosphere. It was as if Belinda had somehow taken all those things and embodied them in herself. As the track faded, Chrissy recognised the familiar beat of Donna Summer and 'Love to love you baby' gradually emerging with its strong primitive rhythm.

Belinda put her hands behind her, grabbing the pole firmly to steady herself, while pushing her pelvis forward. Chrissy gyrated inside her, thrusting to the beat, kissing her firmly and playing with her nipples through her blouse. Almost on cue, she screamed and came as the track ended.

She pulled back and knelt before him as the deafening silence descended on them like a heavy blanket, with the only sound the muffled groaning from Chrissy as he shot his load into her mouth. Belinda greedily swallowed it all and licked him clean. She returned to her feet and shared his cum in a long passionate kiss while straightening her skirt and gently tucking Chrissy back into his tights.

"Well honey, you are one talented girl! It takes a lot to make me come!" She complemented her, as they shared another kiss before retreating to the sofa. "I fancied you the minute I saw you at the restaurant. I don't really like guys particularly, apart from their cocks of course, they are generally far too selfish to be good lovers and generally have the conversational ability of a computer, but I absolutely love a hot girl with a dick, especially one who knows how to use it!"

"You are one in a million BB," Chrissy said, laughing and taking a small sip of the Champagne, "but I will need to get back soon and I have got to drive so this has to be my last drink."

"Ha ha, of course! I'm looking forward to next Monday you studdette, and here, use my chauffeur company, parking's a nightmare, and then you can enjoy yourself a bit more. I've got a cellar full of champagne to get through!" She laughed again and that infectious smile spread across her face as she handed Chrissy a card for an executive car company. "They'll charge it straight to the club and of course, now you're an employee, you'll get paid too. Get here between twelve and one so we can all get to know each other over a light lunch before we start."

"Sounds fantastic, I can't wait," Chrissy said, smiling profusely.

"Ah, one last thing, you need a new name for the marketing materials, I have had a thought about this a bit and I really liked the idea of Cristina Madrina, a bit cheeky I know, but you are sort of the God Mother figure in all this."

Chrissy laughed, "I love it, Cristina Madrina it is, Chrissy to her friends, I'll even drop the 'h'!"

"Hola Cristina Madrina!" BB smiled, toasting her new friend and colleague. "Now before you go, you do need to know that I am completely insatiable." She reached up Chrissy's skirt and made her jump, but was clearly pleased with what she found as she fondled the hardening contents of her panties. "It's a joy to find someone who is the same!"

They fell back on the sofa, kissing frantically, their tongues entwined as they discovered each other. BB put her hands on the top of Chrissy's head and began to push her down. She knew what she had to do. She knew what she wanted to do. As Belinda raised her body to give Chrissy access to slide the ridiculously delicate panties down her stockinged legs, Chrissy covered herself in the soft folds of her skirt, her lips plunging onto her pussy, savouring her clean musky taste, while the scent of her perfume and unmistakable lust filled her nose and the heat of her passion set her senses on fire.

Cocooned beneath Belinda's skirt in a beautiful twilight space of pure sex, Chrissy's senses filled completely with lust and desire. She felt like she was metamorphosing into some creature whose sole purpose was to deliver pleasure, that there was no other purpose to her existence. She played with Belinda's warm folds, suckled gently on her rather large clit, and teased her remorselessly with her tongue. Sensing she needed more, she placed two fingers as deep as they would go, finding that special place and rubbing it in time with the darting flicks from her tongue. BB groaned, stiffened and shook uncontrollably, but Chrissy didn't stop, even as she clasped her head trying to push her away, she carried on, her pleasure was Belinda's pleasure and she never wanted it to stop.

In desperation Belinda pulled her skirt off his head, the cool air stopping Chrissy in her tracks. She pushed her away, and moved up on her knees on the sofa, turning and screaming "Fuck my ass, fuck it! Fuck it now!"

Chrissy stood and within seconds delivered a huge slathering kiss to her waiting hole, lubricating it with her tongue before standing up and swiftly driving home. BB screamed again, but not in pain, in delight as Chrissy forced herself upon her, her thrusts allowing her to relish the joy of delivering pleasure as she savoured the more subtle feeling of anal penetration as her cunt was still far too sensitised from her earlier orgasms.

It didn't last very long! The intensity, heat and her twitching ass muscles were all too much, and Chrissy came, and so did Belinda. She bent over her holding her tight as her cock slowly slipped out, clasping her breasts, both breathing heavily and sighing in unison.

Slumped on the sofa, they finished their drinks and BB whispered, "time to go lover."

She escorted her back to the door and let her out into the street after a tender lingering kiss. "See you next Monday darling!"

Chrissy stood for a moment as the door closed, dazed. She was shocked by the sudden end of what has been an unbelievably hedonistic experience. The contrast of the cool air and bleak normality of the street which seemed ridiculously and unreal after what he had just enjoyed brought her round. A few late shoppers hurried past oblivious to the paradise that lay behind that small door.

12