48 Hours Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got home, Lynn was already in bed asleep, so she undressed, removed her make up and took a shower. Chris felt rather guilty. He had made love to BB without Lynn being there, without her even knowing, and somehow that wasn't right, especially as BB had called him 'her lover'. It was far worse because Lynn was clearly still so down about her Dad.

He felt he had taken advantage of that and suddenly felt really low. He remembered that Lynn had allowed Steve to fuck her and she had enjoyed that, and he also thought about how much he wanted her to enjoy Alan's massive cock.

He hadn't planned the events of tonight, they had, after all, just happened. Now he was home, in bed, and loved his wife, and loved the idea of her enjoying Alan's cock, especially if he could watch! He was comforted by the fact that they loved each other as companions, companions who enjoyed sex, and Chris knew Lynn would love being fucked by Alan as much as he had. He would make sure that she got that chance as soon as she was over the stress of her Dad's illness! He felt a lot better, and before he knew it, he was asleep.

12