48 Hours Ch. 13

Story Info
Alan is finally invited round so Lynn can judge for herself.
5.3k words
4.78
4.7k
4

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 -- Spoiled for Choice

The next week or so were a bit quiet. Sara had gone to ground with Grahame which wasn't too surprising and Chris and Lynn both felt that they should slow down the pace a bit, after all they were not teenagers. Chris was really enjoying being Chrissy and had managed to agree with his boss that he could work from home on Thursdays and Fridays meaning that he could continue to be a hostess at Transcentral on Wednesday evenings and be dressed more "casually" all day Thursday and Friday as no one would see how shattered he would be looking or what he was wearing. His company hadn't really adopted video calls fortunately.

Lynn was also doing fine with her job, the only irritation being her boss, Alan, almost continually asking after Christine and if she had mentioned seeing him again. To put this in check, Lynn had come up with a story that she was in Bognor Regis for a week or so visiting a favourite Aunt who was a bit poorly.

Lynn had obviously let Chris know about this ruse and he had had to do a bit of research about Bognor as it was not a place he had ever been to in his life and wanted to be prepared for the dinner on Friday which Lynn had arranged for Alan where Chris was going to be visiting his parents and Christine was back from Bognor.

Alan was naturally very excited, but had no inkling of what Lynn had in mind for the evening especially after Chris had told her how well endowed Alan was. It would be four weeks since he had last seen Christine and had high expectations of a very satisfying evening and had not booked a taxi home just in case. He had told his wife that it was some boring business meeting with a potential new client that they were trying to get to sign a big contract. He was not a great liar, but his wife wasn't really interested in what he got up to anyway, in fact not really interested in him at all as long as the bank account kept filling up every month. She had been diagnosed with extreme depression and was on medication, but still had a real problem with buying things, especially clothes, so much so that he had had to give her her own debit card and bank account. The clothes filled a gap in her life by providing a purpose, but the medication left her drowsy and uninterested in anything sexual. As a result he wasn't feeling that guilty about lusting after another woman as it didn't seem unreasonable to want a bit of passion in your life now and again, especially when your wife had no interest in sex at all!

Friday evening Lynn and Chrissy got ready. Chrissy wore some black panties and bra, tan tights with some black patent kitten heel court shoes, a cerise knitted skirt and a black silk top with silver buttons. She had some large silver hoop earrings and a simple matching silver necklace. Lynn had also done her makeup to perfection with some impressive false eyelashes creating an exotic femme fatale look. Lynne sported a conservative looking knee length flared black dress with a white collar, however, underneath she was wearing an extremely sexy silk lingerie set in mid-grey with lime green lace detailing and her strappy sandals had a very high heel.

Chrissy watched her putting it on and it was one of the most sensual things she had ever witnessed especially as while she clipped the suspenders to the lace tops of her barely black stockings, she paused between each one and smoothed the camisole top over her nipples, brushing them gently, making them appear as delightful mounds in the delicate material.

They worked hard to prepare an easy to serve Italian dinner, put the prosecco on ice and waited for Alan, who arrived promptly, but not early, wearing a smart grey suit and tie and carrying a bottle of Valpolicella and a beautiful bouquet of carnations.

After a drink and some convivial conversation, fortunately not covering Bognor Regis in any depth, Lynn left Chrissy and Alan at the dining room table while she went to bring out the first course. Alan, who had forgotten just how much he fancied Christine, or Chrissy as she now preferred him to call her, was feeling quite emotional. When Lynn left, Chrissy reached out and touched the top of his hand which was resting on his wine glass and gave him an inviting smile. She was charmed and felt flattered when Alan's cheeks turned red.

Lynn reappeared and they all enjoyed the refreshing Caprese salad before Lynn popped out again to take the dishes and bring in the mains which required a few minutes to prepare the pasta and heat the sauce.

Alan was already on his second glass of prosecco, but Chrissy was purposely keeping well behind him as she was aware of the plan for this evening. She was sitting next to Alan and placed her hand on his knee while smiling at him with a slightly naughty glint in her eye. Maintaining eye contact as her hand slid slowly up his trouser leg eventually reaching the tip of Alan's erection which had fortunately extended down that particular avenue. Chrissy played with it by running her false nails across the most sensitive areas while she talked softly about how she loved his cock in a slow and seductive voice.

"Mmm it feels so big already, and so hard, and I love how I can make it twitch just like this," she said, as she dragged her nails in a claw like motion up and down its considerable length. She ran her tongue around her lips in a slow circle before wiggling it back and forth between her lips in time with the sensual ministrations from her fingers. "I can't wait to have you in my mouth, to taste you and suck and suck until you give me your seed."

Alan was visibly trembling, and just as Lynn re-entered the room to bring in his pasta with a truffle based carbonara sauce, Chrissy felt the warm wetness on her fingertips that told him Alan had finally succumbed to her teasing and she quickly withdrew her hand, as that was not part of the plan.

Lynn glared at Chrissy.

"Are you alright Alan, you look rather flushed, I hope it wasn't the food."

"No, not at all, it was lovely, I just had a funny turn, perhaps it was the wine, or maybe the delightful company."

"Oh I very much suspect it was the latter, wasn't it Chrissy, you've always had a talent for making people embarrassed with some of your stories."

"Well Lynn, you may be right! I do hope you are OK my dear," Chrissy replied looking at Alan through her thick eyelashes while rubbing the cum from her fingertip on her lower lip.

"I am fine, really, looking forward to my pasta, it smells divine," Alan mumbled having regained his composure and allowing Chrissy to look up at Lynn.

"It does indeed, thank you Lynn, do you need a hand?"

"Not at all, I'll bring yours in now, I think your hands are fully occupied anyway." At which Chrissy blushed in a quite becoming way and Alan went purple.

Lynn brought in the plate for herself and they continued their conversation with Alan who was now drinking the Valpolicella and getting merrier by the minute, as well as hornier since Chrissy was rubbing her leg against Alan the whole time.

"Time for desert I think," said Lynn, "You two wait here while I sort it out, it will take me a few minutes."

Once Lynn had left the room, Chrissy managed to overturn Alan's glass and the last dregs of wine spilled on to his lap.

"Oh clumsy me!" She sighed, asking Alan to stand up while she did the same, embracing him, and giving him a playful kiss before Alan returned it with some vigour.

"I've missed you Chrissy, you are just so unbelievably sexy," he sighed, "but we need to be careful, we don't want to embarrass Lynn."

"Silly, she knows what we will be doing, she has just given us a few moments alone quite deliberately. Now let me look at those trousers of yours," and with that she squatted before him inspecting the glistening patch right where his cock ended and the new wine stain higher up.

"Oh my, that is a bit of a stain there, I'm so sorry, but I think we need to deal with that before you leave!"

With that, she began to unbuckle Alan's belt.

"Chrissy! No! What will Lynn think, stop please!" But Chrissy continued and, as she unbuttoned him, replied reassuringly, "Alan, seriously, you can't go home with your trousers looking like this, and Lynn will be fine with it. Honestly, we are all adults here."

Chrissy gently pulled down his zip and eased him out of his trousers while removing his shoes.

"Now step out of them, I'm sure Lynn has something to..."

At that point Lynn returned with the three deserts on a tray and she and Alan simultaneously let out a shocked "Oh!" Lynn was faking of course, as this was all part of the plan, but Alan, who was just stepping out of his trousers, had not expected Lynn to have put on a white maid's pinafore, which combined with her black dress was extremely fetching.

There was a moment of silence that seemed much longer to Alan than it did to the two girls.

"Let me take those and sponge them down." Lynn said placing the desserts on the table and then crouching down on her feet to gather the trousers up, but Alan had not finished disentangling his feet from them and Chrissy had also swiftly pulled down his boxers so that his massive cock had sprung free and was now both standing to attention and demanding attention from the two women whose faces were either side of it.

"My goodness, it is even bigger than my you told me," said Lynn smiling at Chrissy. "May I?"

"Of course my dear," Chrissy said taking hold of the shaft and pushing it towards Lynn's approaching lips which were wide open and moistened by her tongue ready to receive the monster.

Alan was both in shock and enraptured, the alcohol and sheer excitement of the situation removing any hesitation in his mind that this was something he wanted, so he was quite serene as Lynn wrapped her full luscious lips around the tip of his cock, teasing his slit with her tongue as she sucked and rubbed her lips slowly backwards and forwards over his glans.

Meanwhile Chrissy maintained a sympathetic squeezing on the end of his shaft while taking Alan's hairy and salty balls into her mouth alternately licking and sucking. After a few minutes Chrissy drew back and repositioned Lynn so that she was now tackling Alan's tackle and she was free to try and take the mammoth love rod a bit deeper. She looked up at Alan through her lashes and in her most sultry deep feminine voice said slowly,

"Alan darling, I give you my throat and the best blow job you will ever have."

Lynn continued to suck his balls as Chrissy slowly took him in as far as it was humanly possible, rapidly jerking her head when Alan was as deep as he could get. She pulled right out when she needed to take a breath and spoke again,

"I need your come darling! Feed me, feed me with your delicious juice."

Her throat open and ready, Chrissy took him deep in one swift motion, jerking rhythmically as before, but this time Lynn simultaneously pushed her well salivated thumb right up Alan's arse and, as she did, he erupted in spasms, forcing Chrissy to hastily pull back, her mouth overflowing with cum, her face spattered, and white tears of love juice slowly running down her chin.

Alan was slumped with his elbows on the dining table while Lynn methodically licked him clean, but Chrissy had something else in mind and stood up, grasped Alan's head and, with a surprisingly welcoming French kiss, fed Alan his own cum. Lynn, meanwhile enjoyed a few extra drops too, as his member flexed and stiffened thanks to the prolonged kiss, releasing the last of its pent-up load. Lynn, finally collected the trousers and stood up brushing herself down.

"If I may be excused I will take care of this stain while you two take desert."

Alan pulled up his boxer shorts and Chrissy gave him a hug. Alan spoke.

"Well I'm not quite sure what's going on here. It's certainly not what I was expecting but I'm not complaining, in fact it's absolutely amazing!" Alan put his hands on Chrissy's shoulders and continued.

"You are such a naughty girl, did you put Lynn up to this? Being the maid and all that? I do feel guilty though, I mean she is married and this is her marital home!"

"Oh Alan, you are such a sweetheart, Lynn wanted this the minute I told her about your woman pleaser down there. It was her idea to be the maid, and I'm sure that little taster she has had will make her want some more."

"But it is you I want, I think about you all the time."

"Well that is as maybe, but I think I am just the personification of your frustration, a way you see to satisfy your manly needs, and Lynn is as well equipped to meet those as I am, in fact she is even better placed. But thart aside, I think you have some secrets to share. I saw where Lynn put her thumb and not only did that seem to make you cum, you also seemed to enjoy the taste of your own cum, in fact you seemed to love it, so tell me Alan, what is that all about."

"I'm not sure, well, I mean, I don't really. It's all a bit hard to explain."

"You've slept with a man haven't you."

"What? Err. I'm not like that."

"Like what Alan, not gay? I didn't say you were I just could tell that you are not entirely a virgin when it comes to bisexuality, am I wrong?"

"No, you are right, I did sleep with my room mate at university, but I'm not gay, you see it wasn't like you think, he was a slightly built boy and for this fancy dress party we went as pop stars. I went as David Bowie and he went as Debbie Harry. It was all a good laugh, but the friend who did my Bowie makeup made a special effort on him and he looked amazing, just like a girl, and, well to cut a long story short, when we got back, pretty drunk, I couldn't help myself and kissed him, be was stunning, and anyway, he kissed me back and, well, he, he went down on me and that was the start and it did go on for a while, I think he transitioned eventually, but we lost touch after I married."

Chrissy gave him a massive snog and put his hand in Alan's boxers squeezing his balls gently.

"My, my Alan, you really are a dark horse after all, I do believe I might just be your perfect playmate!"

Lynn stepped back into the room, bringing a French press, milk, sugar and a bowl of chocolate covered coffee beans.

"Your trousers are airing Alan, now do have some coffee."

"Please join us Lynn, Alan replied, and much as I admire your Thespian talents, please be Lynn again, I would like that very much.

"As you wish sir, only joking, ha ha, let me at least pour the coffee Alan, hope you're not too cold down below without your trousers, if you are then I'm sure I can help warm you up."

"Ha ha, a nice cup of coffee will do the trick."

"Oh, I see, my mouth is not good enough for you."

"Oh do sit down and stop your flirting, " said Chrissy only partly joking, "I'm sure our guest will have to get home at some point this evening so we should make the most of his time with us."

They eat dessert and drank coffee while the conversation turned somewhat X-rated. With the alcohol and previous action Alan felt very comfortable and was happy to talk about his fantasies, but Chrissy felt he was holding back and stood up, walked around to Lynn and while holding her hand motioned for her to stand up which she dutifully did. Chrissy proceeded to wrap her arms around her, holding her tight and kissing her passionately.

Alan was watching intently and his breathing had visibly quickened from the rather erotic action he was witnessing.

Chrissy moved behind Lynn, cupping her breasts in her hands before sliding one slowly down over her apron, and pressing it up between her legs. Lynn turned her head back to kiss her, moving forward slightly as Chrissy undid the apron straps, letting it fall to the ground. That complete, she broke from the kiss and began to unzip her dress while Lynn gazed into Alan's eyes with a look of intense lustful craving. Alan could hardly believe what he was seeing, and he couldn't recall a time he had ever felt so aroused. His throbbing erection was palpable proof!

The zip had reached the base of Lynn's spine and Chrissy gently eased the short sleeves of the dress down Lynn's arms as she held them out in front, revealing her firm shapely breasts covered only by the thin silk of the camisole, her nipples showing as little dimples in the taught material stretched across her chest.

Chrissy moved her hands to her breasts, still behind her so as not to spoil the show, and finding her nipples began to tease them with her thumbs while her fingers pulled her breasts slightly upwards. Lynn, her gaze still on Alan, shimmied her hips and eased the dress over them allowing it to slide gracefully down her nylon covered legs, revealing all her natural beauty framed perfectly in the sensual lingerie she had been concealing.

Chrissy gently took the palm of her right hand and brought her forefinger to her lips where she slipped it between her red lips and sucked it in before slowly pulling it out, wet with saliva, and then carefully pushing it down under the lace of her panties, began to rub her clitoris in slow sensual circles.

Chrissy walked to the side, unnoticed by Alan who was mesmerised by Lynn's sensual masturbation. Moving a chair out of the way, he crawled under the table towards Alan, drawn to the heat radiating from his groin and the intoxicating musk. Alan had already freed his uncomfortably erect penis from his boxer shorts and was holding it firmly as Chrissy kissed the tip and began to run her moistened lips along its length. Alan moved his hand to let Chrissy proceed all the way until his nose was nestled in his soft and fragrant pubic hair.

Chrissy repeated this three times, top, sides and bottom, using her tongue to good effect as she slowly explored his hardness and impressed that Alan had even put a splash of aftershave around his pubic area, a nice touch! She readied her throat with a big glob of saliva and took him as far as she could, which bearing in mind Alan's size was not that far, but it hardly mattered as Chrissy was almost immediately rewarded with her second load of tasty cum as Alan's excitement and pent-up frustration at Lynn's show had already taken him to the edge.

Retreating backwards under the table in a rather ungainly fashion, he managed to regain his feet more elegantly and approached Lynn who was clearly close to an orgasm. With a wet kiss he shared some of Alan's juice with her, immediately bringing her to a dramatic climax. Chrissy realised he was the only one who still had all his clothes on and had not yet come, but he didn't mind at all, he found giving pleasure at least as satisfying as receiving it.

"So Alan, as I was saying earlier, I'm not sure you have been as open with Lynn and I about the things that turn you on, you clearly find lesbian sex exciting!"

"Well, yes, I suppose I do, well, no I definitely do."

"So what else haven't you revealed? Gay sex? Shemales? We would love to know wouldn't we Lynn?" Lynn nodded.

"Well, gay sex doesn't frighten me, as I told you Chrissy, I did have a really good same-sex experience with as a student and have always enjoyed shemale pornography since, but that's a bit out there really, not something I think about too much, after all, it's not likely to happen again!"

Lynn and Chrissy smiled at each other as Alan continued.

"I suppose I also used to fantasize about being able to keep my erection going all night, but you pair of sexy girls have made that a reality too."

At that Lynn burst out laughing, "I was a bit naughty, those blue sprinkles on the blueberry mouse were a little bit pharmaceutical, I hope you don't mind, only a low dose, Chrissy had the other half of the tablet.

"You minx," Chrissy exclaimed, "that explains a lot."

"It certainly does," Alan laughed, I had no idea it was this effective, but you shouldn't have eaten it Chrissy!" He looked a bit worried.

12