48 Hours Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, it does wonders for me too." Chrissy laughed, cryptically.

"So, just the one fantasy left then," Lynn mused, looking at Alan and then Chrissy before continuing.

"I would like to say there is something I have never tried and would like to though. I've never been fucked by a cock the size of yours Alan."

Alan looked at them both, but it was Chrissy who spoke next.

"Alan, get your jacket and shirt off, take everything off. Lynn, you help him, then come into the living room."

Chrissy disappeared while Lynn moved towards Alan and helped him off with his jacket, hanging it carefully on the back of the chair. She kissed him and began to loosen his tie as their lips merged and their tongues played together slowly. With his tie pulled loose, she began working on his shirt, slowly and carefully undoing each button by touch as their kiss continued to heat up. With all the buttons undone, she ran her hands through the wiry hairs on his chest and then hooked her thumbs over the sides of his boxers and, as she squatted down, eased them down with her.

She kissed and licked his enormous phallus as she tapped on his ankles in turn allowing her to pull off his socks, and when he was completely naked she returned to her feet, and with her heels giving her that extra height, pushed his cock down and placed it between her legs so it's length was rubbing her pussy through her panties. She swayed backwards and forwards slowly, her arms wrapped around his neck as they kissed again, savouring the friction of his throbbing cock on her clit.

She finally let go, and led him by the hand to the front room where Chrissy was in his bra and panties and had placed a thin mattress on the floor of the room. The lighting was subdued, some scented candles on the mantelpiece, and there was some mellow background music playing.

Nothing was said as Lynn beckoned for Alan to lie down on the mattress and straddled him, still in her lingerie, perched on her heels, and feeling hornier than she had for a very long time. His cock was so big, she wanted to be on top and in control, she had no idea what it would feel like or how deep she would be able to take him without it hurting, but she was desperate to find out and could feel that the front of her panties were completely soaked as she pulled them to one side and finally, with a deep guttural sigh, lowered herself onto the head of the monster.

As she let herself down slowly, Alan was groaning. She felt herself being stretched as his bulbous head entered her, but it was not painful, the adrenaline was masking that if it was hurting, it just felt amazing, it felt like she was being consumed. She continued to lower herself, slowly, slowly, how much more? She felt him reach her Cervix, and paused.

She lowered herself some more and felt her insides stretching to accommodate him. She wanted it all, she needed it all, if she didn't take it all she felt she would have failed. She continued down, Alan, as considerate as ever, not moving other than the occasional involuntary twitch. More, more, and then, at last, she felt his soft pubes against her skin, then skin on skin, she was down, she had done it, and she screamed out "Yes, yes yes," as an intense, but very different type of orgasm courses though her body.

Resting for a moment, she rocked her body side to side and front to back, savouring the way the invader played with her insides. Leaning right over him, she placed her hands either side of his head to provide some support and kissed him again as she slowly raised her backside, moaning as she felt herself emptied, but then, as she felt the ridge of his glans, pushing back down again. She shook her head from side to side as she began to fuck Alan, or rather fuck his beautiful gigantic cock. Alan was in heaven, Lynn's hair was brushing across his face, it's gorgeous scent and softness contrasting with the ever faster pumping on his cock.

Lynn was screaming as she was now taking his whole length down on each of her thrusts, "Yes, yes, yes," then, "arghhh," as she felt Alan release, and shuddering, lifted herself up and pressed herself down on Alan with all her weight, as they both came together. Lynn looked up at Chrissy, who was smiling, but with tears in his eyes,

"What's the matter darling," Lynn said, fearing she had gone too far.

"Nothing, nothing, it was just so beautiful!" and with that he sobbed.

Lynn freed herself from Alan and went to give Chrissy a big hug.

"Love you," he whispered, "love you so much,"

"Love you, love you to bits," Lynn whispered back.

Alan had sat up and looked over at the two girls, his expression changing from blissful happiness to one of puzzlement and uncertainty. He stared at Chrissy's black panties and even in the low light could make out a bulge where none should be. Why was Chrissy so tearful, why were Chrissy and Lynn apparently so close?

Under normal circumstances he might have worked it out straight away, but these were far from normal circumstances and his reasoning ability was not at its most acute.

He felt he needed to help put things right, to clear things up, to understand what was going on. He stood up, and went over to them.

"Is everything alright? Chrissy are you OK?"

"She's fine said Lynn, taking Alan's hand and placing it on the front of Chrissy's panties, "she just wants a bit of loving too, someone who can accept that she is different. "

"Oh My, I can't believe it, I would have never guessed in a million years, you are so beautiful Chrissy. You are beautiful, sexy, and I... I..."

He stopped, put his arms around him and kissed Chrissy with a freshness, vigour and genuineness that Chrissy had never felt before, a kiss that made his cock tingle in a very special way.

Now it was Lynn's turn to be the audience as Alan moved onto his knees and tenderly release Chrissy's cock from his knickers, allowing them to drop to the floor. He looked up at Chrissy and began to kiss and explore the beautiful phallus that had sprung out before him. Chrissy groaned in anticipation as Alan rubbed his top lip along his glans, tickling the underside with his tongue, gently tormenting him until he finally took him in, sucking gently and flicking his tongue in a way that was so sensual Chrissy couldn't help but come. Alan licked him clean and then returned the cum filled kiss that he had received earlier.

Lynn intervened, making it clear she wanted Alan on his back again and he readily obliged. She positioned Chrissy over Alan and applied a good coating of lubricant to his cock before guiding Alan into Chrissy's ass, knowing full well that Chrissy was already familiar with this giant. As Soon as he was on his way down she pulled off her panties and moved round over Alan's head, and kneeling down, proceeded to sit on Alan's face, allowing him to push up his lips and tongue as she moved her pussy to get maximum effect.

Leaning forward she pulled Chrissy in for a kiss as he was now full of Alan with his cock pointing up Alan's stomach. Chrissy and Lynn began using Alan like he was a fuck machine, and a smart fuck machine at that. Chrissy found the perfect rhythm and angle so that his prostate was receiving maximum stimulation while Lynn was circling her hips as Alan's tongue flicked her clitoris to the point that she could barely take any more. Her frustration was relieved as Alan erupted into Chrissy's bowels, Chrissy ejaculated all over Alan's Chest and Lynn screamed for the final time that evening.

Collapsed in a heap, they slowly recovered their breath, and it was Alan who spoke first,

"I think I'm finally done, in fact I think even the blue pill is wearing off. Any chance I can get a shower you two beautiful people?"

Lynn pulled on her panties and showed him upstairs and went to check whether the trousers were dry which they were. She gathered up his clothes and took them up to Alan who was just towelling himself off.

"Well Lynn, not the evening I was expecting I have to say, but it has certainly blown my mind! Where on earth did you meet Chrissy? "

"Alan, honestly, sometimes you are so dense I wonder how you ever got to be so successful, Chrissy is obviously my husband."

Chrissy appeared at the door.

"I am indeed, and a very lucky husband too."

Lynn passed Alan his boxers.

"Now put that thing away before it gets us all hot and bothered again."

Alan was almost more shocked that he hadn't worked it out than the fact he had spent the evening with a wife and her amazingly good looking crossdressing husband, but he kept thinking back to the time Chrissy had temped for him and how he hadn't even had the slightest hint that she was a he let alone his best employee's husband.

"You are amazing Christine, absolutely amazing," he said as he buttoned up his shirt.

When he was dressed the girls, still in their lingerie, brushed him down and removed any tell tale signs of the evening's events. Lipstick gone, hairs removed, clothes brushed down.

Alan called for a taxi which arrived almost immediately. It was just passed midnight when the doorbell rang and Alan went on his way after a genteel kiss on the cheek for both of his girlfriends.

Chrissy and Lynn hugged each other and climbed into bed, leaving the lingerie on just in case they felt hot for each other in the morning. What a night!

12