48 Hours Ch. 15

Story Info
The shoot is as hot as the clothes and all is reveal.
6.6k words
4.65
7.3k
2

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to those of you sticking with the story. There is still a lot more to happen to our characters as their lives transform. Like the last chapter this one builds out the story ready for the next phase of their lives, but it does have a mystical story within a story embedded in it.

*

Chapter 15: Fashionista

Sunday morning, just a little too bright and early, Chris got up and got ready, applying fake tan as instructed and making his make up a little bit heavier than usual with items recommended by Lynn that would work much better under flash and studio lighting. Chris had been a bit puzzled, but Lynn had explained that makeup was designed to work in certain types of light and if you used the wrong ones, especially foundation, you could end up looking like a shiny plastic orange. After checking over each other's work, and applying some final touches, they jumped in the car and headed off to the club wearing the drabbest of clothes.

Belinda welcomed them with a selection of pastries, coffee, tea and orange juice which she had just finished laying out which was a really nice touch as they had not had time to grab any breakfast before they left. Jason and Aaron were already there and had commandeered the club office and a section of the bar for their purposes. In the middle of the dance floor was the 'changing room' with two mobile clothes rails shouting out "look at me," their colours vibrant even through the various layers of clear plastic wrap. Next to two chairs was a foldable table, its surface littered with expensive looking cardboard boxes, some already open and with tempting pieces of lace and silk poking out through the tops.

"Boys, come and meet your models," Belinda shrieked, her voice echoing eerily around the empty night club. "Mmm, let me go put a playlist on, I hate the sound of emptiness," she mumbled and went off to the DJ booth.

Jason and Aaron appeared smiling. It was all going well. They had set everything up and the test shots had come out perfectly. Aaron looked amazing in a tuxedo and white bow tie.

As they eat, Jason explained that they would do his shots first up at the bar and he expected that to take about an hour and a half, then they would go down to the office and get some pictures done for Aaron. He expected everything to be finished by about 3pm, but only if they get a move on. He brought over two of the unopened boxes from the table, one with a big "L" drawn on the side and the other with a "C."

"So girls, ready to roll?" he smiled, "these are your first items. Aaron and Belinda, can you help them get ready I need to do a few more test shots, oh, and use those stockings in the grey and pink boxes, er, and those gold sandals, the sizes should be obvious!"

Chrissy and Lynn slipped off their sneakers, jeans and tee shirts followed by their bra's and panties as Belinda and Aaron helped them. Lynn had cleverly taped some relatively large "Chicken Fillets" under Chrissy's own breasts to bulk them out and give him a small but realistic cleavage without the risk of any tape or silicone showing. It should have seemed strange standing naked on the dance floor, but they were so focussed, and so used to being naked, that it didn't at all.

Belinda knelt and held out the gold silk suspender belt fixing it around Chrissy's waist. As she held onto her shoulders she rolled up the stockings which were a high quality glossy dark tan with brown lace top and attached them to the suspender belt, making sure that they were attached perfectly symmetrically and adjusted to exactly the right tension and length. She commented on the sheer quality of the clasps which would certainly not be popping loose!

Aaron followed Belinda's lead and did the same to Lynn who found it particularly erotic to have a guy with his face right in front of her naked pussy rolling stockings onto her legs. When he had finished and done the final adjustments, he looked up to ask if it was all OK, but instead of replying she used her hands which were still on his shoulders to push his face against her and let out a slow "Mmmmmmmmmm," as Aaron placed a few delicate kisses around her nether lips and flicked his tongue across her clitoris.

"Now now," Belinda said, "let's not get distracted, this is a fashion shoot, not a porn shoot." Unfortunately Chrissy had already been distracted and the whole experience was proving rather to much for him too.

"Oh my God!" Sighed Belinda, "what a pair of bloody amateurs." Well we'll have to fix this I suppose if we aren't going to be here all day," and as soon as she had uttered the last word, she took Chrissy into her mouth and began to suck her off with a real sense of urgency, tickling her balls with her finger nails as she did so. Lynn pressed Aaron harder against her, his tongue working overtime to bring her to climax, while a finger he had inserted rubbed her g-spot in a firm slow circular motion. Less than five minutes later the two would-be models were relieved and cleaning up with some wet-wipes.

"Right, now that's over, let's get the rest of this gear on," Belinda ordered, licking the cum from her lips as she held up a golden silk camisole with brown lace trim and matching thong.

Lynn and Chris slipped into the luxury lingerie and the sandals and Belinda took a good look over them.

"Chrissy darling, the thong is lovely, but I am sorry, we will have to apply a bit of tape down there just to stop things slipping into view during the shoot." She gently taped his hairless balls and cock cleverly so that they would not slip out from behind the thong and then got him to do a few stretches and poses, adjusting things until she was satisfied.

On cue, Jason appeared and asked if they were ready. They most certainly were!

"OK girls, now in this shoot you are relaxing on these bar stools chatting, flirting and having a drink, but the key thing is that you are doing this just like you were fully dressed, you are two confident girls who appreciate beautiful lingerie and the tag line is basically "lingerie so stylish it would be a crime to hide it."

Jason had a fabulous eye for detail. He had moved a couple of large indoor plants next to the bar creating some foreground and had Aaron behind the bar with a golden cocktail shaker. Using the lighting rig he used blue and yellow lights to create an impression of shade and sun and with some clever shooting angles was able to transport them to a Mediterranean bar on a sultry summers day. The first shoot was over in about 20 minutes and Jason was delighted.

"OK, before you change, I just want to try one more thing, Aaron, uniform quickly please, girls, over by the pole."

The bar area had a lap dancing pole right in the middle which sometimes was used professionally, but more often saw punters trying out a few moves to impress the boys, or indeed, the girls. Jason produced two pairs of handcuffs from somewhere and directed Lynn and Chris to put there arms either side of the pole so he could padlock them too it.

"OK girls? Now Lynn I want you kneeling on the floor, Chrissy, you are standing. Lynn I need your head in front of Chrissy's groin. At that point Aaron appeared wearing an Italian Carabinieri uniform, extremely smart with all the lapels and detailing. He looked even dishier than he had done in the tuxedo!

"O.M.G.," said Lynn, unable to hide her excitement!

"Looks cool doesn't he," said Jason not expecting a reply and keen to get the shot done. "So Lynn, you are looking up into his eyes while he holds this white baton under your chin. Chrissy, you are looking directly at Lynn's eyes, but you have quite a tricky pose. Leverage the pole with your arm, a bit like in a pole dance, lean out slightly, then lift your right leg and hold your knee between his legs. Aaron, you lean into Chrissy's leg, you know, like you're rubbing off on her... so the tag here... you've been arrested, tied to the pole, but the police guy can't take his eyes off you and you are playing up to it and seducing him. Just act it out... I need to get a few angles."

Chrissy and Lynn absolutely loved the whole thing, it was so erotic in a classy and tasteful way and Jason was over the moon with the results, his excitement revealed by several "Yes, yes yes," and "Wow girls, just wow!"

"OK girls, including you Aaron, ha ha," don't move, I just want to check out a few of these shots, just give me five minutes.

"Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm...," said Lynn, as Jason and Belinda disappeared into the office. She reached forward with her hands and stroked the front of Aaron's trousers, "You poor, poor boy, let mama take care of that." The cuffs gave her just enough freedom to unzip Aaron and ease out his throbbing erection which she gently drew soothingly into her mouth. Meanwhile Chrissy pulled him in for a long deep and sexy kiss. The sexual build up meant Aaron was so pent up he lasted no time at all.

Jason meanwhile had viewed the photos on his PC to check the overall quality and effect and make sure he had a the best possible takes. He also took the opportunity to show Belinda how his spare camera worked and got her to take a few practice shots. It would be good if you could help out, he smiled. Belinda loved photography so was very keen.

"All good, let's get back," announced Jason and by the time they got back to the impromptu changing room Lynn was licking her lips, Aaron was adjusting his underwear and Chrissy needed to sort out her lipstick, but most of all they needed to be released from the pole.

"O.M.G., I am so sorry," said Jason, undoing the cuffs, you should have shouted out and let me know! Somehow he was oblivious to what had obviously just taken place, but Belinda gave Lynn a knowing wink and smile!

The next shoot was a business meeting where Lynn and Chrissy were wearing a couple of skirt, blouse and jacket ensembles that just oozed sophistication and style. Chrissy's was bottle green skirt and jacket with a bold orange fleur-de-lys pattern and a plain baby blue button up silk blouse. Lynn was wearing a pleated red skirt, with matching jacket and a cream ruffled blouse. Aaron was in a plain black suit and bright pink tie this time. Jason and Belinda buzzed around, Jason calling out instructions and Belinda getting some different angles which she felt worked really well.

The final shoot involved two delightful chiffon skater dresses. Lynn's used a gradation of colour ranging from scarlet through orange to yellow and exploited the layering effect to create a mist of colours that gave the dress an outwardly simple and classic look, but with every movement the dress exploded into a ripple of iridescence. Chrissy's was identical but the colour range was from navy blue to apple green. The dresses were so well made that they just seemed to float over Chrissy and Lynn's bodies. With the choice of high gloss tights, and white stiletto court shoes the two girls looked like the most delicate of flowers. Jason positioned some lights behind them and asked them to sway as he took some shots to capture the best possible effect of the clever material.

"OK, absolutely amazing girls... that's it... well... actually, can you do one last thing?"

"Sure honey," said Lynn who actually did not want the whole experience to end... can I capture some 4K video of you dancing together, a Cha Cha Cha would be good, hey BB, can you put Sade's Smooth Operator on?"

"Sure can maestro," Belinda laughed, heading back to the DJ booth.

"OK, dance and I'll just take video," screamed Jason as the song began. He was clearly super keen on this piece.

Chrissy and Lynn danced carefully and rhythmically, the way the material danced and the colours in the dresses ebbed and flowed in time with the music as they swung backwards and forwards was spectacular. Jason circled around them videoing while Belinda took multiple stills, the camera's burst mode working overtime. He got them to do the cha cha one more time and and then asked them to slow dance, which Lynn and Chrissy thoroughly enjoyed! As the music died down for the last time Jason put an arm over each of their shoulders gave them both a kiss on the cheek. "bellisimo, bellisimo," he chimed in a sing-song voice!

It was now half past one so Belinda rang out for some Pizza's as they decided to have a break before Aaron's little experiment. Aaron was pleased that they were pausing as it gave him a bit more time to visualise exactly what he was after.

Over lunch they chatted about the amazing clothes and how good a photographer Jason was. Apparently he had studied photography as part of his fashion degree. Jason told Belinda that she could come to his shop anytime and pick out any dress she wanted as a gift for making everyone so welcome and her contribution to everything going so well. Naturally, he told Lynn and Chrissy, you get to keep the clothes you wore today! Belinda was naturally delighted, but being a business woman herself was a bit puzzled.

"Jason, I'm not prying or anything, but it does seem to me that you seem to be way more than the manager of a chain store, albeit very high end chain store, and you do seem to have carte-blanc to hand out the companies clothes... how does that all work, I'm not sure I understand.

"Ah my dear Belinda, as shrewd as you are beautiful! Please, all of you, it is time that I came clean, but first we do need to help out Aaron."

There was a hushed silence. Was there something dodgy going on. What could it be that he needed to come clean on? Anyway, whatever it was it would have to wait!

It was time for Chrissy to adopt the part of "Transcender," the beautiful and mysterious transsexual hero of Aaron's graphic novel, but first she asked Aaron to provide a bit of background for the others. Aaron was happy to do so.

The basis of the novel was that a misogynist world series wrestler called Wayne Kerr, who had single handedly redefined the expression sexist pig, and avoided several quite serious rape charges with his clever lawyers had, on one fateful day, had his neck broken in a very angry and violent bout and become a paraplegic. Wealthy, desperate, and prepared to try anything for a cure, he visited a strangely androgynous Guru in India who had told him that he could heal him with a mysterious substance that had been passed to him by aliens when he had been abducted a few years back and had healed him. All he had to do was sign over half his wealth to the Guru. Not being completely naive he got a contract drawn up that made the transfer conditional on him being able to climb a climbing wall unaided after the treatment. Over the course of three weeks he was wrapped in bandages soaked in the mysterious substance that warmed his skin and made him perpetually tingle.

He was not able to move and had to be kept away from the light, so was cared for by a team of nurses which he employed directly as well as a bodyguard. Working for him, they would also make sure that he was OK and report anything unusual to the authorities. As the days went by the aroma of the substance began to influence his mind. He felt his anger leaving him, and he felt a love of humanity surging into his veins. As these spiritual feelings developed, so did the feelings return to his arms and legs and after a week he could make them twitch. His chest ached and his nipples became very sensitive. His ass felt perpetually warm, and when the nurses changed the bandages down there, there were new and erotic feelings from around his anus.

Two weeks into the treatment and his mind was full of goodness and wonder. He now deeply loved his nurses and wanted to care for them. Instead of deep male aggressive sexual frustration, he instead felt an overriding desire to be held, stroked and loved, but he was still under treatment and that was not possible. His body continued to react. The aches changed to new feelings, feelings of strength returning, but at the same time as his strength returned his body somehow felt softer and more serene.

As it got close to the end of the three weeks he could now move his legs and arms, but the bandages were attached to splints to prevent him moving too much and disturbing the treatment. He felt he could easily snap the splints, he was getting that strong, but he also felt a powerful need to obey the rules. He was so very calm, but he realised that this was largely because he no longer felt angry, no longer thought of sexual satisfaction as a brutish act of power, but just wanted to be loved and for everyone to be loving. His nurses were giving him that love.

When his bandages were finally removed, he was to remain naked and was not allowed to be in the light as his skin was still too sensitive, but he could at last explore his body. He could stand, but it hurt, and he could lift up a cup to his mouth awkwardly. It had worked, it truly was a miracle. Without the secondary effect of the cleansing of his mind he would have been more shocked that he now possessed large breasts, a very large penis, soft curvy thighs, a lovely flat belly and not a single hair below his eyes. Instead, he enjoyed feeling himself, at first wondering mainly about the length of his erection as he toyed with it, trying hard to close his fingers round it.

He began to explore the rest of his body and discover an almost divine relief and pleasure from touches to parts of his skin that hitherto he had always considered taboo. He loved his soft smooth skin. He loved playing with his breasts until the nipples were hard and then brushing them with his finger nails so that they sent shivers all the way to his penis and ass. And then there was his ass. As he explored it, and entered it, it opened up whole new feelings of satisfaction and completeness. The light was gradually restored and he came to see that apart from his impressive phallus, his body was in every other respect female. Not only that, but his perfectly toned skin was now a dusky brown and his eyes were dark and deep. His long jet black hair fell over his chest in soft waves and framed his beautiful face like a Bollywood princess.

On his final day of treatment the Guru came to see him. In the dim light, he seemed afraid as he explained that he should have made it clearer that there could be side effects of the treatment, but he need not have feared because the being before him was totally at ease with who she now was. She was no longer that sad and evil Wayne Kerr, the very thought of which disgusted her. She was a new loving and caring person for whom sexual pleasure was no longer an urgent brutish act, but a slow, gentle, sensual and loving experience.

As the Guru's eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, he made out the features of an incredibly beautiful woman who was not at all angry, but seemed very content. Relieved, he moved over and hugged his patient who responded rather unexpectedly, and brushing the cheek of the Guru, kissed him on the lips with a gentle thankful kiss. She lifted the Guru's hands and let them explore her firm and full breasts, then her enormous phallus, and before long they were on the bed as the patient eagerly explored a new found horde of sensual pleasures with her saviour.

As they lay together, exhausted from the most passionate of encounters, the patient asked the Guru about the treatment she had received and how he knew it would work. The Guru explained how as a weak cripple, but strong orator, he had built up a small following, and then one night he really had been abducted by aliens. The aliens used the solution on him, but for only what seemed like three days, and as a result he could walk properly and felt much stronger. However, it did seem to have made him more feminine as when he looked in the mirror he saw that an androgynous beauty had replaced the plain boy he had been before.

It had also endowed him an even greater sense of enlightenment and sexual freedom, but he wasn't clear if that was a side effect of the solution or just because he felt so much more self-confident. The Aliens amused themselves with him in a very pleasurable way for what seemed like weeks before returning him to his hermit's hut the very same evening he left. The next day, the discovery of his miraculous personal transformation endowed him with a cult status and renown.

12