48 Hours Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he knew the solution that he had kept would work, but not how long it would need, and that there was perhaps a chance that it would emasculate the subject a little, but he had never imagined this. As he looked into her eyes, he told his patient quite truthfully that she was the most beautiful creature he had ever set eyes on and said "I will call you Suhanisa Anand, for you are both enlightenment and joy."

What the Guru did not know, was that this level of sensuality so soon after such an extensive treatment, with the neurons still reforming, would trigger a new force inside the patient, and as they kissed again Suhanisa's new powers began to grow inside her. When he left, he gave her a beautiful Sari in yellow and black silk. Suhanisa slipped it on and just as it confirmed the treatment was over, it also confirmed that a whole new chapter in her life had begun.

Free to wander the compound, but still recovering, Suhanisa's strength rapidly grew, but most amazing of all she began to notice that she could transfer her own thoughts to others. One afternoon she wandered into the kitchen of the private nursing wing and two of her nurses were having an argument and one was quite agitated. They stopped immediately on seeing her and looked very embarrassed. Suhanisa looked at the first nurse who was blushing profusely and stared deep into her eyes and simply thought "You are so very beautiful, you should make love to your friend, not fight her." She noticed her facial expression change to one of calmness. She then looked the other nurse in the eyes: "You are so very beautiful, your friend loves you, you should let her know that you want her love." Almost immediately the two nurses turned to each other and began hugging, kissing and crying with emotion as their pent-up feelings could finally be expressed.

Later that evening, when the nurses both came to check on Suranisa, she used her power to suggest that they needed to satisfy her, and consequently they had the most beautiful passionate encounter in Suhanisa's room. The two girls had secretly coveted Suhanisa's beautiful phallus while they bathed her, but were always professional. Now they were free.

One afternoon the grumpy gardener accidentally managed to spray her with water from the hose he was using on the garden, but instead of apologising he stared at her breasts and nipples clinging to the wet material of the Sari that had become almost transparent. Suhanisa was angry that this man was not apologising, defiling her with his eyes, and had potentially ruined her favourite and most symbolic Sari, the one the Guru had first given her. She was even more incensed that, as he stared at her chest, he was rubbing his crotch. She stared him in the eye: "Don't you stare at me," but the message was confused by her anger and holding his hands to his eyes he ran away, stumbling and falling as he went. She later found out that he had temporarily been blinded and was now OK, but she had learnt an important lesson about the strength of her power.

The day before she was to be discharged, she had been lying in bed watching television when she remembered it was time for the news. She was keen to find out what was going on in the real world after so long in her special private world. As she reached for the remote control, it was not by her bed, in fact it was nowhere to be seen. Frustrated she looked up at the TV to see if she could change channel on the set, but as she did so the channel changed. At first she was puzzled, then she found just by directing strong enough thoughts she could make the television change channel. The same powers that could affect peoples thoughts and bodies could also control electronic devices. The next day she left, feeling beautiful and empowered.

When a mysterious and beautiful woman successfully climbed the most challenging route at the Mumbai climbing wall in record time, the money was transferred to the Guru and Wayne Kerr disappeared forever. Suhanisa Anand, our heroine, Transcender, had been born. The Guru remained her friend and put her in touch with his legal firm who would help her build her new life. In India, anything is possible, and soon Suhanisa had inherited all the remaining money from Wayne's estate.

She expressed a desire to go on a spiritual journey and the Guru, who was very much her best friend, found one of his disciples who took her along the Ganges where the calm waters, beautiful temples and jungle animals filled her with a sense of new worldliness. Then they travelled up high into the Himalaya where fresh air, snow covered peaks and mountain streams felt so refreshing after the oppressive heat of the delta. Money went a long way in India and with the Guru she had a small "palace" built in the foothills of the Himalaya where the climate was perfect. She filled it with women and men that had been sexually mistreated and needed a place to recover their dignity, self-worth and sexuality. As she discovered more about herself and the way men mistreated women, she discovered her vocation and began to travel the world using her powers to fight for the rights of women and, in some cases men, against the evils of toxic masculinity.

There was an embarrassing pause once he had finished before a big round of applause. To be fair it had been quite hard to keep up and their minds not only struggled with the amazing story line, but also still perplexed by what Jason was going to tell them. However, they were now completely au-fait with the story of Transcender and impressed by Aaron's creativity.

"OK, down to business," said Aaron, taking charge uncharacteristically.

"Chrissy, you need to put that lot on," he said, pointing a pile of clothes, and Jason, as we agreed you are perfect to play Grynn so you need to put on that stuff there.

"But this is is absolutely frightful darling," Jason winced, as he looked at the Pink Floyd T-shirt and baggy jeans.

"Yes, but that is what the story calls for, it's not a fashion shoot!"

"Ha ha... fair enough," Jason went over to the pile of clothes. "What's this?," he said, holding up a fine crotchless fishnet body suit and some silk French knickers.

"Well Jason, our anti-hero hates women because he really wants to be one, but is trapped by his own insecurities so that is what he wears under those geeky clothes!"

""Nice one!, sounds like someone I know," commented Jason, already in the process of getting naked, "although obviously I don't hate women, I adore them!"

Chrissy was quite impressed with his outfit. Split crotch black satin panties, a fully ribbed corset with eight suspenders and some rather nice sheer fully fashioned black stockings that were extra long and went all the way up his legs. Lynn helped him lace up the corset and attach the stockings perfectly. The corset was cleverly designed to include extra padding to further emphasise the hips and chest by pushing flesh in the right direction. He then put on the leather mini skirt, white button-up blouse and some practical three inch heel ankle boots. Finally he put on the amazing wig that Aaron had brought. He brushed it out as Lynn adjusted his make up, deepening his eyes and emphasising the shadow and liner. Transcender at last, well he felt the part, but would have really loved the looks and superpowers!

They proceeded to the office where Aaron had also set up a few props which obviously included a laptop and a set of large storage devices he had constructed from some of Jason's old stock boxes.

Aaron was rendered speechless when Chrissy walked in. It is amazing how much effect hair has on anyone's appearance and Chrissy looked just as he imagined Suhanisa Anand would look. Her fake tan was just the right Bollywood shade, and Lynn's make-up was perfection.

"Err, Umm, OK, Err Chrissy, I need you to stand here. Jason, over here. Chrissy, a bit presumptuous I know, but would you be prepared to take this tablet, it's a Viagra derivative and will help with the scene."

"Of course," smiled Chrissy, who really enjoyed the sensation of being fully engorged!

Belinda snapped away as Aaron moved the two characters around and put them is various positions. One theme was the outline of Transcenders erection in her panties and the tablet really helped with that. When Aaron asked for it to be on display, Chrissy was relieved and loved the feeling of it hard and proud while the crotchless panties continued to caress his balls. Jason was now in the body suit and knickers and Aaron took several shots of him worshipping Chrissy's cock in various positions.

In the last scene, Jason was bent over the desk in just his bodysuit with Chrissy behind him, a position he was quite used to. It was quite frustrating when all he got to feel was a slight brush of Chrissy's rampant rod against his taint.

"OK, look almost done, but Chrissy, can you put on that Chiffon dress, I want to get some shots of Suhanisa in that, I've got a new story line in mind!"

Chrissy slipped on the dress and the sandals, his new curvy shape filling out the dress even better than before. Jason had slipped the knickers back and took a few shots before Aaron finally called time.

After they had tidied everything up, they gravitated back of the bar area where Jason promised his big reveal. They all sat round a table looking directly at Jason who took a few moments to compose himself.

"It's simple really. The clue is in my name. I am Jas-son and the stores are called son-Jas."

Lynn gasped.

"So you Sonja's is yours, you own it!"

The other's looked on in silence, still digesting the fact that the former unassuming manager of a clothes shop was actually the owner of one of the most up and coming retail outlets in the country.

"Yes, and I do most of the designs, like these today, with a lot of help of course."

Belinda spoke.

"But you seem so normal, so down to earth, it's..."

"So are you my dear. Delightful and down to earth. Being successful does not mean you have to be a pompous fool or a tyrant! In fact I count being down to earth as my greatest asset. I am who I am and I never wanted to be someone I wasn't. I am a man who loves women's clothes and who has had the good fortune to have been able to study a subject I loved and then be left some money so I could establish my own business, and then build it up. I guess it's fair to say I feel so lucky to have been able to create my own little retail empire on the back of something I adore! My biggest regret... that I look absolutely shit in my clothes!

After a slight pause, they all laughed! Jason raised his arm to silence them. A gesture that perhaps would not have worked before, but did now.

"Now there is something else, something that I also need to tell you. I am a dreadful loner and have struggled with my sexuality for years. As a result I am neither married, nor do I have many friends. It has saddened me that many people treat me as a strange eccentric that needs to be tolerated, when all I have ever wanted is to be liked, and perhaps loved, for who I am. Over the last few months you four special people have given me a sense of belonging at long last and I count you all as my truest friends."

Lynn began to weep, she couldn't help it, when someone opened up their soul like that it really got to her. Jason continued.

"So my friends, there is one last thing you need to know. I have a hereditary heart condition and have been told by my doctor that I really need to take things a lot easier. A lot lot easier. It's one of the reasons that I let accountants run the business and seemingly just manage a shop. But accountants are just that. They don't understand clothes and how clothes can make you feel, they just look at the cost of the materials and which sweat-shop in the far-east if offering the best terms. So let me cut to the chase. You will all receive letters tomorrow giving you each a shares in Sonja's. Chrissy and Aaron. You will get 20% each. Belinda and Lynn, you will get 5% each. Together you will have control of the company. I will retain 40% and the remaining 10% is for the employees. Since the current profits are around 20 million pounds a year and about half of that is paid as a dividend, then I'll let you work out that yourselves that you will be very well off. In return, I ask just one thing. That you take your ownership seriously and drive this business forward. I will still design, but will be very much in the background, relaxing and watching your success."

No one said anything. What could you say. This was unbelievable.

"I understand you are shocked, and maybe a little incredulous, but the letters will be with you tomorrow and with full details of my solicitors and what you need to do. I've also included various pieces of advice on training and other things about the company to make you feel more comfortable, but the key thing is that these wheels are already in motion. There is no turning back on my side. You are no longer just my very best friends, you are my partners and the owners of Sonja's. In a couple of weeks I'll take you all to head office and introduce you to the team."

"Well, said Belinda, no wonder you were so generous with the clothes, looks like I'm actually buying my own present."

"And I'm working for myself again," laughed Aaron.

Jason laughed, and the others joined in. Belinda fetched some champagne and they all toasted Jason and his announcement, although to be fair, none of them really quite understood what it would mean to them, apart from Aaron, who realised that at long last he had been given the gift to be who he had always felt he should be. He gave Jason a hug, and tried to give him a kiss, a kiss which Jason gracefully accepted even though kissing was really his least favourite thing!

Belinda, who was ever practical, made a suggestion. "Let's go up to my flat, it's dreadfully cavernous down here, and we do need to properly celebrate this new partnership."

"Agreed," said Jason, "let's all take some of these clothes with us... after all they are part of us too!"

"Seconded," shouted Belinda, desperate to try on some of the amazing lingerie, and Aaron darling, DO NOT FORGET the Carabinieri uniform!."

They had a great time, laughing, trying things on, saying what they liked and disliked, touching each other's clothes and often each other. They all knew each other intimately and with such a high level of sensuality from the clothes it was inevitable that things would progress.

Chrissy and Lynn danced and made love in the sexy gold lingerie, while Belinda had wrapped herself in the blue and green chiffon dress and had found it a matter of relative ease to get uniformed Aaron to fuck her with both his batons. Having enjoyed that enormously, she suggested they swap outfits and Lynn helped them with their make-up. Aaron looked so beautiful it was hard to keep your eyes of him, but all attempts to give Belinda a more masculine face failed and so she gave up.

Having taken Aaron's tablet Chrissy was not having any trouble standing to attention and when Aaron returned he pulled Chrissy up for a dance. They moved rhythmically together enjoying the slow music and feeling of the clothes. They nuzzled each others necks and kissed. Chrissy wrapped his arms around Aaron, and turned him round. Aaron reached behind to lift their dresses and soon felt the deep satisfaction of a rock hard cock entering him.

Belinda, for whom the uniform was a bit on the tight side, made a move for Lynn, and soon they were making out, hands and tongues exploring every crevice. And as for Jason, he already felt a huge weight off his shoulders and was happy to watch the red-light show, he found it all very relaxing just being among friends who were comfortable with who they were and completely non-judgmental.

Early next morning, Chrissy picked up the official looking letter which had been delivered by courier and was carefully reading it as she sat in a yellow and black kimono sipping green tea. It was just as Jason had said. All she and Lynn needed to do was go to the solicitor and sign an agreement that if they ever wanted to sell the shares, they must offer them to Jason first. Once that was done, then between them, they would have an annual income of over two million pounds and be running a company!

This was an opportunity to start life again. She was already mentally composing her resignation letter which she would hand in today.

12