48 Hours Ch. 17

Story Info
The wedding, the deal and a sexy celebratory threesome.
8.7k words
4.67
4.1k
1
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17 -- Bridesmaids and Millionaires

The police investigation into the death of Alan's wife had uncovered messages from her mobile phone that revealed she had been having an affair with her therapist. From this lead they also recovered voice mails confirming that the day before she crashed her car he had told her that he could no longer see her as it was to much of a risk to his job. In response she had left him a barely coherent message of shouting and screaming.

He was suspended from his practice and the police, happy that they had a suitable motive for her suicide, had closed the case. For Alan this meant he really could leave his wife behind, her only legacy being one of her inexplicable deep betrayal of him. He could now sell the house, get the life insurance money, and had also found out that his wife had a considerable set of investments that she had inherited when her father had died that she had not even told him about.

Lynn and Chrissy had lowered the price of their house sufficiently that they had secured a reliable buyer with no onward chain. They had visited the hotel a number of times and on each occasion discovered something even better about it. It had twelve en-suite bedrooms, a self-contained flat for the owner on the top floor, a dining room / function room, a withdrawing room and a bar. There was plenty of car parking and a lovely garden that backed onto the woods and did need a bit of attention. Aside from the hotel building itself, there was a barn and two holiday cottages which were currently not being let. On the last visit, when exploring the bar, they had discovered that even the cellar was massive. Everything needed modernizing and doing up, but the surveyor had reported that structurally the place was as solid as a rock.

Lynn was really excited as she, Chrissy and Alan entered the solicitor's office to sign the final paper work for buying the hotel. The solicitor was quite unphased as Chrissy signed her legal male name and within the hour it was all done. They would exchange contracts in two weeks time on Saturday. There was so much to do, including going to Sara and Grahame's wedding in Brighton.

Lynn was keen to get everything lined up for the hotel and the trio had agreed that Lynn and Chrissy would have the internal flat and Alan would have one of the cottages. They had also signed up to Lynn's idea of getting Belinda to help put everything together as she had lots of experience on design and managing contractors from running the club. Meanwhile, Alan, who had now started at Sonya's working for Jane, was spending a lot of time with Chrissy finding out more about her company, but more importantly for him just enjoying her company.

Lynn was spending a lot of time round at Belinda's apartment putting the final touches of the designs together. On the evening of their last meeting with the interior designer they both enjoyed a bottle of champagne celebrating the fact that it all sounded and looked amazing. The designer had left the plans and a 3D computer simulation of how it would all look and they had spent a fun evening 'running' round the virtual hotel. It was so much better than watching one of those TV house moving programs and as they sipped their drinks they kept exploring and making notes of things they might want to alter.

Being the rather predatory woman that she was, it was not too long before Belinda had managed to open a third bottle of champagne and find herself on top of Lynn, slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Laughing like teenage girls they stumbled into her bedroom and allowed all the excitement from their completion of the design work translate into a celebration of each others bodies, their hot naked flesh writhing on the crumpled bed in a sea of discarded lingerie. Lynn lost count of the number of orgasms she had, and Belinda even fucked her with an ass mounted strapless dildo that she seemingly produced from nowhere. As Belinda lay with her head resting on Lynn's breasts, listening to her gentle slumber, she had a rather naughty, but very interesting idea for the cellar, but that could wait!

It was a similar story round at Alan's where Chrissy had gone to hear about some ideas Alan had about shaking up the manufacturing at Sonja's which he wanted to play by a friendly ear first. He was looking at bringing some of the low end manufacturing back to the UK where, he argued, if you could apply automation and offset transportation and other costs, it seemed to be economically viable. It was a really good discussion, and when they had both satisfied themselves that it looked like the numbers added up, they started a second bottle of Valpolicella and also began talking about the hotel and how exciting that was going to be. As the alcohol took effect it was not long before Alan dragged Chrissy in for a kiss and they too were soon in bed, enjoying each other in a slow and sensual sixty-nine, Chrissy still in her corset. With their constant edging they finally exploded into each others mouths simultaneously which was amazing, but Chrissy was pleased that Alan had taken a blue pill and was able to give her a really good fucking once they had recovered.

The next day, Lynn and Chrissy both went to apologise to each other at the same time, and laughed when they realised that they had both been naughty and that neither of them actually had to apologise for not letting the other know what they were up to! In fact it was such a turn-on as they each went through what had happened that Lynn found herself bent over the kitchen table while Chrissy pounder her.

However, there was some serious business in hand as they did need to go and try on the matching bridesmaid dresses that afternoon at Sonya's head office. Sara was also going to be there trying on her bridal gown and Grahame was off to a rental shop to get fitted for his suit with Alan who was going to be the surrogate father for the event.

When Lynn and Chrissy arrived at head office they were shown to one of the meeting rooms where they found a very excited Sara and one of the young pattern makers that Chrissy recognised and knew to be a bit chatty and flirty. There was a big urn of coffee and an expensive looking collection of shortbread biscuits to make them feel at home. Sara couldn't move as she was currently standing on a kick step having the dress adjusted and two of the seams were just pinned together, but she did smile and tell them how amazing everything was, not that they needed to be told as they could see for themselves.

The dress was perfect. The overall design was inspired by a 1950's swing dress and made from a cream iridescent satin with subtle lace detailing. A wide v-neck led to the pronounced shadow of the top of her cleavage. Her breasts were lifted and cleverly supported by two broad bunched strips that appeared from a similarly bunched bandeau and then crossed over her shoulders where two short lace sleeves were attached with seams you could hardly see. At the back the material formed a low sweeping curve hugging her figure with a row of buttons extending all the way down her back. The dress was beautifully gathered at the waist and then it flared out over the knee in a grandiose A-line design with several layers of lace cascading from beneath and visible at the hem. With her black hair casually lying on her shoulders and the white stockings and white strappy sandals on her legs and feet, Sara looked like an angel without wings.

"OK, my lovely, I will need to take the dress off now and finish sewing up the sides, it is going to be an absolutely perfect fit!" The pattern maker announced, glancing at Chrissy and Lynn who were both still admiring the dress and its contents.

"Oh!" Sara smiled, don't worry about them being here, they have seen me undressed many times," and she gave them a wink.

The pattern maker slowly undid all the buttons revealing Sara's rather dark and obvious fake tan on her back and then, with the utmost care so as not to lose any pins, eased her arms out of the sleeves and gently guided the dress down her body her head eventually being directly in front of Sara's white panties which were large enough to contain everything, but lacy enough to hide nothing, including the fact that she was clearly finding the whole experience quite arousing. Sara carefully stepped off the kick stool and stood before them in the most beautiful silk lingerie with butterfly detailing and straps everywhere, including six holding up her white sheer stockings.

"I'll just run these seams up, won't be long, put on that white gown to keep warm and perhaps you could help Lynn and Chrissy into their dresses while I'm gone, they are in those boxes."

With that she gathered up the dress like a baby and carried it off cradled in her arms.

"Well aren't you the sweetest little princess," cooed Lynn, "you must be so pleased, and I haven't even done your bridal make-up yet -- after all, you definitely don't want to get any on that amazing dress."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," laughed Sara, nodding in the direction of Chrissy who had already opened her box and was holding up the dress.

"Oh my!" Gasped Lynn, who rushed over and was soon holding her dress up too.

Knowing they would be trying on a dress, both of the girls had put on identical tan tights and a white control girdle that was actually quite sexy and within ten minutes they were admiring themselves in the mirror.

The dress was in the most beautiful and pure royal blue and very short, stopping just below mid thigh. It was also a very flared A-line design and consisted of several ruffled layers, each slightly shorted than the one beneath it. It was gathered in at the waist and they both had a fine wide belt made from gold rings that both emphasised and concealed their waists which were nowhere near as svelte as Sara's. Above the belt the material stretched up into a blue heart shape that covered their breasts and a fine blue mesh then covered their shoulders and revealed a lovely scoop neck with a gold hooped necklace that matched the belt. On their feet, sandals identical to Sara's but in matching royal blue.

Sara stood between them, an arm over each of their shoulders pulling then into her while pushing her left leg forward to reveal her stocking top and with her phone at her waist took a number of pictures in the mirror while Lynn and Chrissy continued to admire themselves.

The pattern maker knocked and entered and was very complimentary about the dresses. She gave Sara hers to try back on and then fussed around Lynn and Chrissy, her hands tugging and smoothing to check the fit was perfect. Chrissy couldn't help but notice the way she rather slowly and deliberately smoothed the front of her dress, spending just enough time to cause her to get a partial erection.

"Well ladies, nothing to do here, these are just perfect, aren't they. Now let me just help Sara."

She did up the last few buttons and performed a similar routine before announcing that in her mind they were a good as it gets. The girls absolutely agreed!

"Right, lets get these put away," the pattern maker announced, "Lynn, can you help Sara, there is a hanger over there behind that screen, I just want to check something with Chrissy's, it might need taking out ever so slightly."

While Lynn worked on the tiny white buttons, the pattern maker was smoothing and pulling at Chrissy's front.

"I just need to check the layering honey, may I?" She asked, and before waiting for an answer she slid her hand up Chrissy's inner thigh and started to tickle and stroke her cock through the tights until it was almost painful. She stood back.

"Yes, the layering is perfect, you could hide an anaconda under there," she smiled, now let's get this off you.

As she undid the zip down his back rather closer than she needed to be, Chrissy felt her breath on his neck. She certainly was flirty that was for sure. Checking that Lynn and Sara were still working on all those buttons behind the screen, she asked him to turn round so that he was facing her and between her and the two others. She then eased the dress down to the ground, squatting on her heels, and holding the dress in place against her legs pressed her lips to Chrissy's cock.

"Steady yourself on my shoulders and step out." She directed, her warm breath gently playing across Chrissy's growing arousal. She hadn't been this excited for a long time! As she grasped her shoulders the pattern maker let the dress fall to the floor and her hands pulled down the front of Chrissy's tights and let her cock free. She took it in her mouth and began to gently play her tongue over it, sucking gently, but deliberately. Obviously an expert at multitasking, she reached down and tapped each of Chrissy's feet in turn, gathering up the dress as she raised them. She placed the dress behind her and with her freed hands tickled Chrissy's balls and rubbed her taint causing her to come almost immediately. She greedily swallowed everything Chrissy had and then standing up tucked the deflating cock back into the tights as as she licked her lips clean.

"Thank you," she said, "I've been wanting that for a very long time."

"My pleasure," said Chrissy, somewhat embarrassed and unsure what to say as her skirt was thrust towards her.

"Here, you'd better get dressed."

"Yes, I had, and thank you, this has all been a most enjoyable experience."

"It was wasn't it." said Lynn, appearing from behind the screen at last, Sara having helped her out of her dress. "It's definitely made you glow rather a lot darling." Chrissy kept mum.

"So we're all set!" Sara smiled, and the pattern maker nodded. They collected the boxes and accessories and made their way out.

"She was very professional," Lynn said, as she drove off back to the house with Chrissy still somewhat in shock from the brazenness of it all.

"Yes, she is certainly a pro," he agreed!

"Now there is something I want to talk to you about," Lynn said seriously. Belinda and I had a really good chat last night."

"As well!" Chrissy chuckled.

"Yes, very funny. It was a very deep and meaningful chat if you want to know, and anyway, she had this barnstorming idea that we could run the hotel as an exclusive adults hotel and, wait for this, she wants to kit that large cellar space out as a fully equipped spa with a secret play-room! What do you think!"

"Err? Adult you say, how does that work? And play-room?"

"It would all be very high brow stuff, expensive stuff. It would be marketed for younger or older couples wanting to experiment a bit, live out a fantasy, whatever they wanted. There is a huge gap in the market and while you and Alan focus on Sonja's, Belinda and I would build up the business.

"But what about the club?"

"She is getting too old for all that 3am stuff, she wants to look to sell it."

"Oh, I see."

"So yes, she wants to buy-in, so it would be you, me Alan and Belinda."

"OK, well I wasn't expecting that, but I have to say it sounds like a fantastic idea, well done! It will be brilliant to have Belinda involved!"

"Oh thank you darling, I knew you would love the idea too."

"To be honest its so good I'm a bit gutted I didn't think of it and talk to her myself."

"Well, many minds make the light bulbs glow, as they say."

"Do they?"

"No, I just made that up, but it seemed appropriate." They both laughed out loud.

When they arrived home, they were exhausted. Lynn quickly called Belinda to say it was on and that she could have the other cottage if she wanted. Belinda was thrilled. She would start working on the plans tomorrow with one of Conni's friends who was already involved in a similar concept in Germany and she could now invite her over. Things were all coming together!

The red double-decker bus parked gently outside the Grand Hotel in Brighton and the guests began to pile off for what promised to be a rather unusual wedding.

Lynn and Chrissy had a delightful room overlooking the sea, but they had a lot to do. They got dressed in their bridesmaids dresses and Lynn put on a white coat so she could go do Chrissy's hair and makeup before going and doing Sara's. Chrissy went to the bar to meet Alan and Grahame. Alan had not seen the dress before and was rendered speechless for a good five minutes, just muttering incoherent half finished sentences, before Chrissy asked him if he had the rings, at which point he went deadly serious, felt his breast pocket and nodded in relief. He, like Grahame, was looking amazing in a black double breasted suit, dress shirt, pink bow tie and brogues, but it was Chrissy who was causing the sensation in the bar, she had probably never looked sexier and all the men in the room kept stealing glances her way.

When she had to pop to the ladies, one rather more enterprising fellow appeared in front of her as she returned. "My dear, you are without doubt the most delightful woman I have seen for a very long time, you are absolutely gorgeous. Would you mind awfully if I was to ask you for a photo?" Chrissy duly obliged, but smiled profusely when Lynn showed up looking even more electrifying! Together they were a sensation, and they loved all the attention!

Finally it was time to head off to the mystery venue. Chrissy was sure it would be in the Brighton Pavilion which was so lovely, whereas Lynn thought it would be in the i360 because Sara was just a bit crazy, but wherever it was, it didn't matter because the weather was absolutely beautiful with not a cloud in the sky. When they got on the bus it headed straight along the seafront and stopped right outside the pier.

Alan and Graham were already there and ushered everyone to the restaurant which had been decked out beautifully. The humanist service was so right for them both and the sound of the sea and the seagulls seemed to complement it perfectly. It was extremely moving for everyone when they finally exchanged rings and Grahame gave Sara the most tender and meaningful kiss as she wiped away a tear. Chrissy and Lynn both shed a tear too, overcome with what was the beautiful end to a long and difficult journey.

The meal was naturally fish and chips, but fish and chips to die for with perfect triple fried chips that melted in your mouth and freshly caught cod in a crisp and crunchy beer batter made from Harvey's local bitter.

Then there was the cake... a white and pink affair in the shape of a helter-skelter with the bride and groom sliding down the side in a hug.

And finally, as the groom finished his speech, they announced that it was time for some 'fun of the fair'.

It was the most amazing upbeat and joyous event that anyone could remember. Jason was a blubbering wreck during the service, but livened up on the ghost train and Aaron couldn't believe how jumpy he was or how loud he could scream and, concerned about his health, kept begging him to calm down. Belinda and Alan kept their cool, but Belinda did get flustered on the roller coaster, especially when it went out over the sea, and grabbed hold of Alan so tightly she left creases in his suit. All the guests loved it, but Sara and Grahame loved it the most, and the happy smiley photo's really did not lie that day!

Just when Sara thought it couldn't get any better, Jason took her and Grahame to one side and gave her an envelope. Inside were two tickets from Gatwick Airport for tomorrow morning followed by two weeks at Jason and Aaron's villa in Lanzarote. He had already taken the liberty of consulting with Graham and told him that Aaron and he were off to Las Vegas for a Comic Convention and would love them to use the villa. Grahame had obviously accepted and cancelled the B&B in Cornwall and was so thankful he could give his bride a real honeymoon to remember. Sara was truly overcome, pure tears of happiness flowed down her pretty little cheeks, and there was not a dry eye anywhere as no-one could think of anyone who deserved to be happier.