48 Hours Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow? Anywhere?" Karl said, with a questioning look. Chrissy was laughing even louder.

"Yes Karl, anywhere, so stand up and get those pants off!"

He stood up and unbuckled his belt. Sliding his trousers down to his shoes revealing a pair of muscled legs covered in a forest of black hairs. He was wearing boxer shorts which were already stretched to the limit, and as he pulled them down his cock sprang out.

The girls were finally silent.

"Well Chrissy, I did tell you my father gave me something to be proud of! Now I'm going to be counting to 100 VERY slowly," he grinned.

Chrissy and Jane knelt before him. His cock was absolutely amazing. They had no idea how big it was, but it seemed enormous. But even more importantly it was beautiful. It was straight and hairless with veins running the length that stood out clearly and gave it a certain Grecian beauty. The glans was purple and smooth and glistened in the light. It was angled slightly upwards in an almost obscenely inviting pose as it merged into a patch of hair covering his groin. If it had not been warm, soft and flesh coloured, you might have thought it belonged to an erotic Greek statue.

Jane looked at Chrissy, who smiled at her. They kissed. Then they kissed either side of the head, Jane following Chrissy's lead. They slid their mouths all the way until their cheeks nestled in his groin, the hair tickling them. They worked back to the tip and once passed, locked their mouths in another passionate kiss.

Karl wasn't even bothering to count.

They set their tongues to work, flicking and caressing all the most tender parts. Karl was breathing deeply and his legs were shaking. Chrissy directed Jane to Karl's balls, she began to suck on them, her hand helping to get them in her mouth. Chrissy, meanwhile, slowly drew the head into her mouth, stretching her lips as she went past the ridge, using her tongue in circular motions on the sensitive underside. She knew she couldn't take it very far, so she bobbed backwards and forwards and was treated to a little spurt of cum for her efforts.

She signalled for Jane to have a go while she focussed on Karl's balls. Jane was obviously not used to anything this large, but soon she had managed to get it in her mouth and was moaning and bobbing while Chrissy licked and petted. Jane was clearly loving it, so Chrissy reached under her skirt and massaged her clitoris as the slurping and moaning increased in intensity. Then it happened. Jane's head flicked back and she gagged. Recovering quickly, she gagged again, as ropes of cum flooded into her mouth, some splattering her lips and face. Chrissy kept up with her massage and increased the speed, rubbing with his forefinger in a rapid circular motion, then soft trembling flickers on the tip of her clitoris. Jane lifted her cum covered face to the ceiling and an orgasm pulsed through her body as more cum covered her cheeks and neck.

They lay on the floor for a few minutes, Karl slumped in the chair, and then they cleaned themselves up in the bathroom.

"It's Chrissy's turn now," smiled Jane, once she had freshened up.

"Ha ha," laughed Karl, but soon stopped when he saw that Chrissy had dropped her skirt, pulled down her tights and pulled out a rather cute looking cock. Not on the scale of his, but still quite impressive!

"On your knees Karl," laughed Jane!

"No way!" was all the deeply shocked Karl could manage to say.

"OK, you can watch. Join in if you feel up to it!"

Jane knelt down and made love to Chrissy. She was gentle, tender and enthusiastic, but read his thoughts and kept him on the edge.

Karl was mesmerised.

"If you can't suck her Karl, then fuck her. Fuck her Karl, while I suck her," Jane ordered.

Karl was rock hard again. He had always wanted to do anal, but had never found a girl who was interested, well not until now. In fact he had no choice in the matter. He disappeared into the bathroom and came out with some body lotion. He rubbed Chrissy's bud, then his cock and instinctively pushed the tip of his cock into her crack. Chrissy's heels made the angle perfect. She steadied herself on Jane's shoulders as Karl grabbed her waist and slowly eased himself into her, and then, as Chrissy opened up, pumped her as hard as he could. Chrissy had never been fucked by such a hairy bear before and the feeling of Karl's wiry balls slapping against her ass and his coarse pubic hair tickling her ass was something else!

Chrissy couldn't believe that she had that huge thing inside her. She had been slightly tense at first, but knew she had to relax and when she did he had glided in with a lot of stretching, but not too much pain. It certainly felt big and was teasing her in ways she had never felt before. The sensation as the thick veins massaged her prostrate were making her crazy, but it was when he achieved a certain rhythm that she started to feel that warm glow spread from her ass through her body until it overwhelmed her brain.

Jane was worshipping Chrissy's cock which was being pushed in and out of her welcoming mouth in time with Karl's thrusts. For her, she realised, smaller cocks were so much better for oral sex. She loved the silky feel and the way it filled her mouth almost perfectly and was happily rubbing herself at the same time, building up a rhythm and moaning when he hit the back of her throat.

Karl couldn't really believe what he was doing, but he had always wanted to try anal and now he was doing it, and as part of a threesome. It really was as good as he had imagined, in fact it was better, way better! He was absolutely loving it. It was truly better than any fuck he had ever had before. The new and exciting sensation combined with Chrissy's expertise at satisfying her lovers was all too much and he came again, shooting his load up Chrissy's ass. Chrissy came too, spurting into Janes waiting mouth as she shook with her own orgasm, having been fingering herself throughout.

It was now 11:30pm and there was a different atmosphere. Jane and Karl had sobered up and were cleaning themselves up and sorting out their attire while mulling over what had just happened. It was obviously nothing new for Chrissy, who had already repaired her make-up and replaced her bra and panties, but clearly a very new experience for them.

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," Chrissy chuckled. "Let me get a taxi for you Jane."

"Thanks Chrissy, and I just want to say that I did actually really enjoy all that, I am just a bit surprised at myself."

"Me too," echoed Karl, "never realised ass would be so good, err sorry Chrissy!"

She laughed, "Well I'm pleased and glad I could fit you in, so to speak. But seriously, it's not like anyone forced anybody to do anything. We are all consenting adults and clearly all healthy so let's take a lead from Tesbury's new health range slogan: 'Whatever you fancy, without the guilt!"

That quip successfully lightened the atmosphere and soon Karl was in bed, his mind awash with the events of the evening. Jane and Chrissy were heading down to reception to get their taxies.

"Maybe I'm not really a lesbian," Jane mused to Chrissy, "I like cock far too much."

"You won't know unless you try and I think you will absolutely adore pussy. Bisexuality is like a forbidden fruit, once you've tasted it there is no going back, you just regret all the years you were a slave to conventions!"

"Perhaps."

"Come over and help us set up the hotel next Saturday and you might just be able to find out."

"Mmm, maybe I will, my boyfriend is off playing golf this weekend." Jane replied, climbing into the taxi.

Chrissy wrote down the hotel address on the back of a business card and passed it to her. Much as Chrissy had enjoyed the evening, all she could think about now was the hotel and moving in this Saturday.