48 Hours Ch. 18

Story Info
The hotel takes shape and Chrissy meets an unexpected fan.
6.1k words
4.8
3.9k
1

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18 -- Going Home

After what seemed like an extraordinarily long wait, the phone finally rang. Following a brief conversation the solicitor replaced the handset and looked up at the expectant group. She announced that the money had all been cleared and Woodlands Hotel was theirs and, standing up, passed over a briefcase containing all the documentation, keys and codes.

Chrissy grabbed Lynn first, then Belinda and then Alan as they all exchanged hugs and kisses. This was the beginning of something very special. With much excitement they bundled into their cars and headed off to oversee the removal company and make sure things were going to the right places.

It was a long week, but by the end of it Lynn and Chrissy had got their apartment sorted out and looking really quite special. Moving into a hotel was fantastic as they had been able to store all their possessions and just live out of another room until it was done, but it wasn't the same as having your own personal space, and they were very happy to be finally moving in properly. Alan had brought in a designer to make over his cottage and Belinda had brought in Agnita and Conni to help with hers as well as getting them started on the play-room.

Lynn was systematically refurbishing the hotel rooms and overseeing a host of tradesmen along with the interior designer. Each room had a botanical art theme, and was to be named accordingly. Belinda had asked Sandra to run the club for her while she focussed on equipping the bars, kitchen and restaurant. She was also in charge of the Spa which was well underway with a lot of machinery noise during the day as the pool was dug out.

Alan was getting the gardens replanted making sure that it was going to be beautiful, exotic, intimate, fragrant and, above all, extremely private. There were several expensive mature trees being planted, mainly those with blossom or bright berries. There was also a three metre fence specially designed to support the growing of various climbers and vines so that they did not intrude on the natural look of the areas. He was also responsible for a large heated conservatory that was to have tropical plants and a plunge pool. Chrissy was working on the branding and marketing, but was still up to her neck working on the Tesbury's deal with Alan, but was pleased with the new name for the hotel, Westwood Spa.

True to her word, Jane came round and was amazed at what was going on. After a bit of work talk with Alan, she spent an age with Lynn looking at all the room ideas and was particularly interested in the fantasy theme room concept that Lynn was working on for the five rooms in the west wing annexe which were a bit larger and away from the other rooms. This area was to be quite exclusive and have its own separate key card entrance. It would also be directly connected to the spa allowing its use after it was closed to the public in the early evening.

Lynn was looking for two more ideas having come up with a cave room complete with a full size tropical waterfall shower and boulder furniture, a room that looked exactly like a private jet that had fake aeroplane windows, reclining airline seats and a small bar. She had also imagined a prison cell room, split by real bars, with a deceptively comfortable bed on one side and a hard bench on the other. Jane suggested a tiled Turkish Harem room with its own private steam sauna and bath, and a Downton Abbey room which would be suitable opulent, but with a false door that lead to a tiny servants room. Lynn was delighted with her ideas and wasted no time in opening a bottle of Prosecco to celebrate.

Jane was really getting on fabulously with Lynn, especially as they started relating the sort of things they would like to get up to in the rooms. Chrissy had said all along that she would really like Lynn, and she certainly did, but she didn't know that Chrissy had told Lynn to seduce her and that Lynn was currently executing her plan.

"I used to fantasise about being an air hostess when I was younger," she said, "it seemed so exciting and I loved the uniforms!"

"Me too," laughed Jane.

"I just have to show you something then," Lynn said rather playfully, I think you'll like it!"

"I'm sure I will."

"Come with me, it's in the room that I've got in mind for the aeroplane theme."

Lynn took Jane to the room which was currently just an exceedingly ordinary and plain room. She told her to sit down on the bed while she went over to the large wardrobe and threw open the doors revealing a whole set of 1960's green Alitalia hostess uniforms in different sizes.

"A ten for you I guess," Lynn said passing her a hanger and bag, "and a 12 for me. There are tights in the top drawer over there, and pick out some shoes."

"Oh My God Lynn, I don't believe it!"

"Well I saw them on Ebay and just had to get them... all part of the fantasy service! I've been dying to try one on and now would seem the perfect time."

They clinked glasses and began to undress as if their clothes were on fire. Lynn was impressed that Jane was wearing stockings and complemented her on the beautiful peach and brown lingerie set from Sonja's.

Jane shimmied into the dark green pencil skirt and tucked in the cream frilly blouse before fixing the red cravat, putting her hair back in a pony tail and then carefully placing the hat on at a suitable angle. She slipped on the three inch heels and after a final check in the mirror looked round to see Lynn just finishing up too.

"Here," use this, "Lynn said, offering some bright red lipstick."

"Oooh, thanks," giggled Jane, as she carefully rouged her lips.

"Now let's take a look at you, give me a twirl."

Jane spun herself round, but the two glasses of Prosecco, and the heels, contrived to make her lose her balance and before she knew what had happened she was in Lynn's arms having stumbled towards her.

She looked up to see Lynn's smiling face. Lynn's gaze moved to her lips as she said "Ooh silly me," but any further words were stifled as Lynn kissed her, holding her tight. Jane felt a warm glow rush down her body and she trembled as their lips slowly parted and their tongues gently explored each other.

Lynn's hand slowly ran up Jane's stockinged leg, easing up her skirt as she moved higher and higher until her forefinger felt the wet warmth of excitement through her panties.

"So what would your fantasy be?" Lynn asked, seductively, her finger slowly pressing and circling on Janes clitoris.

"Mmmmm," was all Jane could reply.

Lynn pushed Jane onto the bed and standing in front of her, slid up her skirt to reveal that she was not wearing any panties above her hold-ups. She gently held Jane's head and pulled it towards her desperate pussy. Jane took hold of her legs and began to lick her with a slow deliberate motion, savouring the musky taste and tingling feeling that Lynn's soft folds made her feel at the end of her tongue.

Lynn groaned and shook as Jane's ministrations took effect and her enthusiasm and natural expertise meant she came all too quickly.

"Oh my dear, that was just wonderful!" Lynn sighed, regaining her composure, "but let's show the others how smart we both look and share the ideas for the rooms with them. I hope you can stay tonight, so I can reciprocate later."

Jane smiled longingly and got to her feet. They both tidied themselves up and went to find the others.

Alan was out in the garden with Chrissy looking at the work that had been done and reviewing the plans, but as it was autumn there was not that much to see. It was all about having the vision to imagine what it would eventually look like and they needed to get that right now. Chrissy was keen to make sure that there would be a lot of ferns!

They did manage to find Belinda who was in the Kitchen greeting the chef that she had arranged to come round that evening. She was going to prepare them a meal as part of a try-out. She would be bringing the food in as currently the kitchen was just an empty shell, so Belinda was sorting out the crockery and cutlery as well as an oven to allow the food that needed heating up to be made warm.

"Ah ha, Just in time, and don't you two look the part," she laughed, as Lynn and Jane posed in the doorway, Let me introduce you to Roseanne who I hope will soon be in charge of our kitchen. The girls greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek and Roseanne, who was obviously feeling very at home and confident looked them up and down and said:

"Well as happens I'm in desperate need of some good hostesses so perhaps you could lay the table and put the wine out while I get these canapés ready and put the main on."

Lynn and Jane giggled and were soon back in character busying themselves with the table and taking every opportunity to bend over as much as possible to reveal a stocking top and allow time for the others to appreciate the quality of their lingerie.

Fortunately the dining room was quite serviceable as the work had not started on that yet, so when Lynn and Jane finished setting the large central table it all looked really nice and they headed back to the kitchen for some more instructions.

While they were in the Kitchen chatting to the chef, Roseanne, who was busy plating up, Belinda brought Conni and Agnite to the table. Conni was wearing a beautiful figure hugging royal blue mini-dress and Agnita wearing a pin-stripe suit and dress shirt. Alan and Chrissy followed soon after, having hastily changed, but still looking very casual.

They sat down as Belinda rushed back to the kitchen, her heels echoing in the empty room.

"Now ladies, I think we can bring out the starters with a bit of pazazz. Roseanne, if you come out first, and ladies, you follow with some hostess swagger, what do you think?"

"I'm up for it," said Lynn, and Jane nodded, so a few minutes later the swing doors opened and out strode the starters, hips swinging and chests heaving. It was greeted with an impromptu round of applause!

Belinda was in charge of the wine and kept it flowing while Roseanne joined them at the table and orchestrated things. All the courses were exquisite and it was clear to all that the job was Roseanne's if she wanted it.

After they had finished, they all helped Roseanne clear up and get on her way and retired to the bar area where Lynn thought it would be fun for her and Jane to continue hostessing. Jane was loving it, it was so much more fun than anything she had done in a long time and she felt as sexy as hell.

There were two narrow columns in front of the bar area which the previous owners must have thought endowed it with a fin de siècle character, which it might have if the rest of the room had been decorated with the required level of sumptuousness and not had a huge TV on the wall.

They were, however, ideal for Lynn to start putting on a bit of a Moulin Rouge show of her own, holding on to the column, hitching up her skirt and flexing her legs to show off her stockings and suspender straps as she spun round it. Jane quickly emulated her and somehow Belinda found "Come Fly with Me" on the sound system and the impromptu show began in earnest, with the two girls competing to make the best use of the columns and get the most cheers.

Chrissy thought is was brilliant and rather wished she was in uniform, but to encourage the girls, she secretly switched the TV to receive mode and, when the song had finished, cast Toxic by Brittany Spears to the screen. Lynn and Jane both laughed out loud and began emulating the antics in time with the music and soon the atmosphere because very sexually charged.

Lynn, who was feeling really quite horny decided that she would give Alan a bit of a private dance, while Jane did the same for Agnite. It was clear neither of the girls understood the rules as there was plenty of touching!

Belinda and Chrissy cuddled up on the sofa and enjoyed the erotic show interspersed with the occasional kiss. When Toxic played out for the second time, as everyone had demanded an encore, Chrissy streamed a porn movie called "Sky Foxes" which matched the atmosphere perfectly and soon Lynn was bobbing up and down on Alan's cock while Jane had hitched up her skirt, put her foot on the arm rest of Agnite's chair allowing Agnite to enjoy eating her through the delicate lace of her panties.

Conni, joined Belinda and Chrissy on the Sofa, her dress sliding right up revealing her delightful black satin panties and the outline of a rather large erection. Chrissy and Belinda had no hesitation, and having exposed her cock, began to take it in turns to lick, kiss and suck her rampant shaft. Conni loved her tits, and loved them being sucked, so pulled down the top of her dress so that it just formed a tube around her middle and guided Chrissy's lips to her chest and he happily suckled on her hard nipples while Belinda enjoyed the taste of pre-cum as she continued to devour her girlhood.

By the time the movie finished everyone was quite satisfied and in various states of undress. Jane was glued to Lynn in a corner, their hands roaming across each others bodies as their lips barely parted. Chrissy was with Belinda, Belinda sitting astride her, riding her cock in a way that they were both enjoying completely. Conni had joined Agnite who had already discovered the size of Alan's member, and now they were both sharing it expertly as Alan tilted his head back enjoying the amazing sensation.

The evening had certainly been the ice breaker to end all ice breakers and they all now felt that they really were just like one big happy family. As far as team bonding went, it really couldn't have been any better, and Jane had already decided that she would love to be involved in this project and was going to have to tell her boyfriend it was all over.

Conni and Agnite had told Alan that they would be spending the night with him and why on earth would he complain, he very much looked like the cat who had got the cream. Chrissy had already given Lynn the green light to spend the night with Jane as she was looking forward to sleeping with Belinda.

Lynn and Jane retired to the master suite. Lynn had spent sometime preparing the room for what she wanted to be the perfect night for Jane. She had put black satin sheets on the bed and scattered them with red rose petals. There were crimson satin pillow cases and a matching quilt folded over at the end of the bed. The room was warm, but not too warm, and a single up-lighter provided subdued lighting which was enhanced by the flickering light from two large candles above the head of bed.

Jane was overwhelmed, and could barely keep off Lynn as they stumbled into the en-suite and the very large shower, leaving a trail of lingerie behind them. They carefully washed each other, enjoying the sensation of their soapy hands and bodies sliding over each other and the delicious tingling of being intimately washed by your lover.

The shower featured a body dryer at the exit, that blew hot air over their bodies from nozzles positioned from head to toe. They rubbed each other dry as they twisted and turned in the heavenly breeze, applying a beautiful coconut body lotion to keep their skin moist.

Eventually they ran to the bed like two naughty schoolgirls and threw themselves down on the bed, their hot naked bodies still burning with desire as they adopted a sixty nine and began to bring each other to orgasm, the satin sheets, beautiful scents and flickering candle light making it seem like they were in a whole new world of erotic pleasure.

When Lynn woke up, they were still wrapped together, with Jane running her fingers through her hair. She turned her head and they kissed. Before long they were all over each other again, breasts, lips, toes, nothing was missed, until exploring each others intimate folds, they once again came together.

"So, I'm officially gay," laughed Jane, "in fact I'm not even sure if I'm bisexual, I really don't know if I could every find as much pleasure as I've had with you with a man, you've completely turned me!"

"I'm pleased," said Lynn, her eyes moist with emotion. "I've never felt this way about another woman before in my life."

They kissed again.

"Come and see me soon, and even better join us here as soon as you can," she pleaded in a slow seductive voice.

"Nothing will stop me," Jane replied, leaning back in and kissing Lynn with a slow moist kiss that held the moment.

"A few complicated things to sort out, but you have really changed my whole outlook to life, sex and women! I simply can't turn back now."

Over the next few weeks up to Christmas things moved very quickly and all the fabulous ideas began to take shape. Chrissy was overseeing the logistics, Belinda the finances, and Lynn was making sure that the various designs would all seamlessly fit together. An army of designers, builders and decorators were rapidly transforming the old hotel and creating Westwood Spa.

By Christmas, the new kitchen was installed, the dining room and bar refurbished and the flower themed rooms ready to be occupied. The pool was in place, tiled, but still needed finishing. No-one apart from Conni and Agnite knew what was in the play-room, but it was apparently ready, conformed to Lynn's design mandate, and had received several large deliveries. The special theme rooms dreamt up by Lynn and Jane were half way there with a film-set designer that Lynn had managed to obtain through her theatre contacts making sure they were as realistic as possible. Outside the new Conservatory was ready for fitting out and planting and Alan had also completed all the landscaping and the preliminary work so that the "secret" garden would be ready for the summer. This included pre-ordering all required plants to a timetable set out by the gardener.

Everyone had agreed that they would have a break over Christmas and then kick things off again with a party on New Years Eve when highlight would be Conni and Agnite revealing the play room.

Sonja's was still growing its traditional high end business steadily and the tie up with Tesbury's was almost complete with a few fresh senior managers appointed by the new owner who were already making their presence felt. The new low end range had been designed and named "Su" and was already being manufactured in various factories around the UK under the guidance of Alan and Jane and was to also be launched in the Spring along with several new concessions in Tesbury's stores.

Chrissy was finding that her time was now not really required at Sonja's except for the occasional meeting and marketing event so she was able to devote her time to setting up the experience company which would bring customers to the hotel. She had decided that it would be called "Forty Eight Hours" with the subtitle: "A place for loving couples to explore their innermost desires and test the boundaries of pleasure in the most sensual and intimate of surroundings." The brochure, website and logistics were all lined up and Belinda had been recruiting staff including some qualified masseuse for the spa, who just happened to also work as escorts.

Christmas, they all agreed was when they could all relax, spend time with family and friends, and then restart on the 3rd of January after the New Years Eve Party which Belinda was organising.

Chrissy was resigned to being Chris again for Christmas at his Mum's house and, although he was originally dreading it, after a couple of days felt quite at ease, largely aided by the fact he was still wearing lacy black panties and a bralette under his sweatshirt and jeans.

His mother made a few comments about his tan and how he seemed to be looking a lot younger, but was apparently oblivious to the fact that this was entirely due to his feminised appearance with the versatile pageboy hairstyle that could be gelled into a style suitable for either gender and his tidy eyebrows which were not overtly shaped, but nicely plucked and able to easily be transformed with an eyebrow pencil. The biggest tell was the fact that he spoke and behaved more like a woman, but again his mother seemed to not notice that at all. People tend to see what they want to see and old people tend to see nothing at all.

12