48 Hours Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris had decided to come out to his brother Roy and his wife Susan on the morning of Christmas Eve as they were arriving the night before. Now the hotel was opening up things would much harder to keep secret so this was a bridge that needed to be crossed. He managed to get them alone in the living room while his mother was preparing some mince pies in the kitchen.

"I need to tell you both something, and I suspect it will be a bit of a shock," Chris started, "there is no easy way to say it." He continued, noticing the colour draining from the faces of his brother and sister-in-law who feared the worse.

"No, I'm not dying or anything like that," he added, realising that the connotations were there from his opening words, "I want you both to know that these days I spend most of my time as a woman and I work in the rag trade."

His brother couldn't believe it at first and slumped back in the sofa looking completely shell shocked. His sister-in-law was far less affected and rummaging around in her tote bag pulled out a copy of Hello magazine and flicked through the pages until she reached an article on Sonja's.

"Oh...My...God... that's you isn't it... I can sort of see it now," she exclaimed, holding up a full page spread on the launch of a new lingerie range. "YOU are Chrissy Brown, the CEO -- you look amazing -- it's unbelievable -- here take a look Roy! I love Sonja's, especially their lingerie, I'm wearing some now!"

Chris's brother looked at the article, then looked up at Chris, repeating this action slowly three times before reeling out the only words that his muddled mind could manage.

"'kin 'el bro', that is un-bee-eff-in-lieavable, why though? Why the rag trade? Why a woman? Is that how you got the money to buy that new place you were telling me about?"

He was immediately chastised by his wife for the outburst, but she was intrigued and wanted to know more.

"It's a long story, but I found out that I loved wearing women's clothes, that I loved how I looked as a woman and loved the way it made me feel. I just felt happier in women's clothes, and over time it was just easier to become a woman, at least in appearance and manner. And yes, I've done really well out of Sonja's"

"And Lynn, what does she make of it all?" asked Susan, fascinated and seemingly shocked at the same time.

"She sort of started it all really, she wanted to see me 'dressed' and it all snowballed from there, so she is fine with it."

He answered all the questions, mostly from Susan, and by the time he had finished his brother stood up and gave him a big hug. For Chris this was a beautiful way for him to show his acceptance and he felt tears forming in his eyes.

"Not saying I get it at all," he said, "but hat's off to you, you can certain pull it off! I would have never known. Does Mum know?"

"Thanks Roy, I do appreciate it is a lot to take in, and no, Mum doesn't know and best it stays that way. In fact nobody outside a close-knit group knows and I'm not really ready to be defined by a gender label yet -- I am still the same old me -- just vary my appearance a bit!"

"A bit! Well if you say so. Anyway no problem... I mean of course... fully understand! I still need a bit of time to get my head fully round this, I'll just go see that Mum's OK."

When he left, his wife, who had been studying Chris and noticed his watering eyes, gave his a hug as well.

"Not sure I understand it fully either," she said, "but it certainly suits you and I would love to meet Chrissy Brown. Roy and I are just far too conventional and most of the time, it's like I'm invisible to him as a woman."

"Well I'll invite you both to Westwood, then you can see for yourselves."

"Deal! I'll work on Roy."

"Good, I think you'll probably need the three months before we open to win him round though," Chris laughed."

"I suspect you are right," Susan smiled back, "but I'm not sure I can wait that long, I mean, I am really intrigued."

Roy popped his head round the door. "Mum wants to go to the super market, she's burnt the bloody pastry! Anything you two want?"

"Oh no, not for me," said Susan.

When they heard the car leave the drive, Susan grabbed Chris by the hand.

"They will have to go to Tesbury's and that is a good ninety minute round trip this time of day, so come on, show me! I mean, how do you cope being here and not being able to be yourself? I bet you are wearing something now! Aren't you?"

Chris, tried to deflect her, but she was having none of it, and he finally agreed to show her.

They went to his room and from the bottom of his case he brought out a make up bag.

"Just give me 15 minutes," he said.

"Can I stay?"

"Sure."

Chris pulled off his converse, trousers and sweatshirt revealing a lace teddy.

"Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous, is it a Sonja's?" Susan asked, reaching out uninvited and rubbing her hand over the material.

"Naturally," laughed Chris, although her touch was just a bit too risque for him.

He sat down at the dressing table and quickly applied some concealer and contouring before dabbing on a light layer of foundation. He added a layer of powder and then fluffed some bronzer from his cheeks to his ears. A little blusher. Eyebrow liner, Eyeliner, then a subtle brown eyeshadow. Almost effortlessly he glued on some lashes making deft use of a pair of tweezers. A deep pink lipstick and then, fishing in his case, the wig. He placed his forehead at the front, pulled it down at the back and flicked his head from side to side before grabbing a hair brush and smoothing the hair down.

Susan was spellbound as he stood and faced her. It had taken 15 minutes, but it had seemed like seconds to her.

"Oh My God," she whimpered, "that is amazing, you look absolutely stunning."

"Well thank you honey," Chrissy replied, smiling.

Susan continued to stare.

"I feel quite strange," she suddenly said, "a bit faint."

"Here. Sit down," Chrissy said, reaching out helping her onto the edge of the bed. She was shaking like a leaf. She sat next to her.

"Better?," she said

"May I?," she asked, reaching out to touch his leg.

"Sure," Chris replied, putting an arm round her shoulder.

She ran her hand from his knee to his thigh.

"So smooth, they are like silk, do you wax?"

"I do."

"Oh," she sighed, sounding lost in her thoughts.

He felt her trembling again and her hand slid further up his leg until it rested on the lace trim of the teddy. Chris couldn't help it. Her warn soft hand, brushing up Chrissy's leg had sent shivers down her spine and she was beginning to get hard. She felt her finger tip rub against the sensitive tip of her erection and she turned to look her in the eye.

She held Chrissy's gaze momentarily, before looking down at her lips. Her head began to move forward, turning slightly as it did, until their lips met.

Her hand reached beneath the teddy as they kissed and she cleverly pulled the poppers holding the teddy together open, freeing his erection which was larger than it had been for some time.

She slipped down on to her knees and took her throbbing erection into her mouth with a hunger and desire that was beyond anything Chrissy had ever experienced before.

Her mouth and tongue worked miracles, as her dainty hand jerked Chrissy to an explosive orgasm which Susan greedily swallowed down.

She stood up and shared his cum as their lips met again.

"Mmm, I really like the new you!" She laughed, "and now you have another secret that you can't tell your brother! You had better change back quickly, and I need to go sort myself out."

"I don't understand." Chrissy said, her head in her hands, her orgasm having brought her back to her senses. "What's going on Susan? That was mad!"

Chris was rather shocked to say the least. Things had just unfolded in a way he would have never foreseen and he wasn't quite sure what he felt, but he certainly felt that there must be some sort of problem with his brothers marriage!

"Roy has no interest in me sexually, he just loves sport. I even bought a Chelsea kit and wore it to bed to get him interested. He went through the motions and then started telling me about their last match. I had to go to the bathroom and rub myself off. The only sexual enjoyment I get these days is wearing sexy undies."

"I see." Chris replied, looking up to find that Susan had lifted her skirt to reveal what he immediately recognised as a pair of Sonja's silk panties and lace stocking tops. "They look beautiful on you."

Her smell wafted into his dangerously close nostrils and he moved his head forward pressing his lips against the moist silk. Susan pushed his head away.

"No, much as I want it, you need to change and I need to freshen up."

The bedroom door slammed shut and Chrissy quickly and thoroughly removed all signs of herself and went back to the living room and put on the rugby.

There was definitely a very strained atmosphere that evening, but fortunately his mother really didn't notice things and was happy enough getting on preparing Christmas lunch.

Christmas day was a typical family affair, well typical for any family where a sexually frustrated wife has started an affair with her cross dressing brother-in-law. After a late rise and brunch they went to Chris's father's grave and spent a rather sombre time there before heading back to eat, drink and play board games. They ate slightly later in the evening than expected as Chris's mum had forgotten to set the timer on the oven. Roy had been drinking like a trooper, so by the time they finished he promptly fell asleep on the sofa. Chris's mum had a weakness for port and lemon, and Susan had been keeping those topped up throughout, and so she was also snoring in front of the television. Neither Susan, nor Chris actually drank that much, afraid perhaps that they might give something away if they got drunk.

By ten o'clock it was clear the evening was over so Chris helped his mum to bed and helped Susan get Roy up the stairs, before returning down stairs to complete all the cleaning up which they had both been busy with.

"Well, I hope those two are grateful for all the cleaning up we have done," Susan sighed, grabbing hold of Chris and rubbing her hand down the side of his trousers and catching on a small bump!

"Ha, I thought so!" she exclaimed, "are you wearing a basque?"

"It is Christmas Day," smiled Chris, "the stockings are for you, your Christmas stockings! Want to see?"

"Absolutely," laughed Susan, swiftly undoing his belt and allowing his trousers to fall to the ground revealing some 40 denier black stockings. She took his hand and placing it under her knee length skirt so he could feel her stocking tops before she pushed his hand onto the soaking front of what felt like satin panties.

"Satin panties! Nice," said Chris, as his fingers on one hand played with her through the thin wet material, while the other ran up and down the back of her thigh.

"No, stop," she abruptly stopped him, pushing him away, "I need Chrissy Brown, I've got this terrible girl crush on her."

"I think she's up stairs in her room, I'll let her know you will be popping by in twenty minutes."

"Sounds perfect, perhaps I can use her shower."

"I'm sure that will be fine, she will be waiting when you have finished."

Chris sat down and went through his normal routine and was just brushing out his hair when Susan emerged from the bathroom completely naked under a purple baby doll and with a smile that the Mona Lisa would have been proud of.

She said nothing, but parted her feet and placed her hands on her hips so that her crimson finger tips pointed at her pink folds nestling in her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

Chrissy was very happy to please her, falling to her knees and tilting her head back so she could clamp her lips to the delightfully fragrant pussy before her, kissing her gently, letting her tongue run up and down her clitoris and placing a finger poised to enter her when the time was right. Chrissy's efforts were rewarded as she began to tremble and she slowly pushed her finger inside her until it reached the ridge and she could press back against it, rocking the tip gently while continuing to lap at her outsides with her tongue. She was careful to make sure her wig hair also tickled her legs as the index finger of her other hand slipped into her ass.

With expert coordination he brought her to the edge several times until, when she was least expecting it, instead of slowing down, she speeded up and let her cascade over the edge and plunge into a sensual pool of emotion that was like nothing she had ever experienced before.

Rock hard from the satisfaction of giving her so much pleasure Chrissy stood up and in one desperate movement rammed her cock into her soaking cunt and began to fuck her, the gentle groaning in her ear spurring her on until she felt her back tense and she issued a deep guttural moan. She shot her load as they came together, holding each other tight, their bodies on fire.

Susan recovered surprisingly quickly, perhaps it was the realisation of the danger of being discovered, and after rubbing her index finger across her pussy, she put it in Chrissy's mouth so she could savour their joined up taste once more.

With that she slipped on her dressing gown, picked up the pile of clothes and left. Somehow Susan had turned the tables on Chrissy, it was she who was now intrigued by this apparently straight laced 'girl next door' who had a hidden side one would never have imagined.

12