48 Hours Ch. 20

Story Info
Outrageous celebrations make for a very memorable evening!
9.8k words
4.55
3.6k
2

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20 -- The Party

Lynn was already in the bar where large ice buckets filled with bottles of Prosecco ready to be opened were stationed next to bottles of Rioja, their corks pulled to allow them to breathe. There were several crystal decanters containing various fortified wines, including Chrissy's favourite, Marsala.

Gradually the guests surfaced in the bar area and when Susan and Roy appeared Chrissy went over to greet his family.

"Oh My God, you look divine," bubbled Susan, not having seen Chrissy properly made-up, but Roy looked decidedly grumpy and muttered something unintelligible as he shook Chrissy's hand. Susan gave him a couple of kisses on the cheek and while doing so whispered,

"He's not at all happy, I hope he lightens up a bit later after a few drinks."

"I'm not too surprised, I'll make sure Lynn keeps an eye out for him, in the meantime you get him a beer, a strong one! '' Chrissy stepped back and complimented her on her outfit. She was wearing a short dark grey sequinned dress with sheer tights and patent black heels and had straightened her hair so it flowed down her back, the blonde contrasting beautifully with the rich charcoal of the material.

"Thanks honey!"

"Now please excuse me, I've a lot of welcoming to do. Roy, get yourself a beer, the 'Horny Devil' is a particularly good one we've specially imported from the states, quite hoppy and citrussy, you should try it."

"I'll get you one," smiled Susan, giving Chrissy a wink!

Soon the party was underway and Chrissy had finally greeted everyone and went to check on the food. Roseanne and Colin were still in the kitchen getting the warming trolleys ready. It would not be long! The phone behind the bar rang and Lynn dashed off to help bring everything through. It was an absolutely amazing selection of Spanish tapas with an Italian twist that smelt and looked fantastic.

As they moved the trolleys into position, Chrissy grabbed a large empty glass and tapped the side with a spoon.

The commotion in the bar gradually died down as everyone turned to face Chrissy. Alan, who was clearly already in the best of moods, gave her a huge wolf-whistle and everyone cheered.

When things calmed down Chrissy spoke.

"Let us all enjoy tonight. All here have either played a part in making this amazing place happen or have a role in making it even more amazing in the future. We still have three months before we are fully open, but we will be taking trial guests as soon as the end of January. Tonight let's enjoy ourselves, and don't forget, at 10:00pm tonight Conni and Agnite will finally unveil our very special room, so please, my friends, be the first to enjoy some unbridled fun at Westwood, and perhaps even some bridled fun."

"To Westwood!" Came the reply in unison after a raucous, but charitable laugh at Chrissy's rather weak joke. With a cheer, the general hubbub resumed, interspersed with silences of eating and drinking while Belinda began one of her party playlists and the bar lights began to pulsate to the beat.

Chrissy thanked Roseanne for all her hard work, she had just had some patatas bravas and a roast baby fennel which was absolutely gorgeous!

"I'm so pleased you've agreed to work for us, I appreciate it's not everyone's thing, our lifestyle that is, so I'm glad you accept us, and Colin, thank you for helping Conni and Agnite today! What's it like in there eh?"

"Err, um, yes, no problem, no problem at all, my pleasure, my pleasure indeed Miss Powell, but I am sworn to secrecy you know!" Colin laughed, nervously.

"Chrissy, darling, please do call me Chrissy," now if you're not a fan of the wine, just help yourself to something from the bar. You should try the "Horny Devil," my brother Roy over there has got a bottle of it.

"Oh thank you Mam, I mean Chrissy, that would be good, I'm not a wine drinker really."

As Colin sauntered off Chrissy turned to Roseanne. "He is OK with all this isn't he?"

"He'll be fine, I did tell him that it would be quite wild and he seemed up for it, but it's different when you are actually in the middle of it all. Still I think the outfits have blown his mind, we feel terribly underdressed and you look absolutely gorgeous by-the-way, stunning!"

"Well thank you! You look lovely too, everyone should dress how you want to, what they feel comfortable or sexy in, that is the whole point, but I'm sure it won't be too long before we see a slightly more wild look, eh!"

Roseanne squeezed Chrissy's hand and with a big smile replied, "you are such a devil!"

"Now you look after Colin. I see he's talking to Roy, that's a good match! And if you feel like letting your hair down, then remember there are no judges here, if you don't, then it's exactly the same, there are no judges here!"

"Thanks Chrissy, I'm actually really excited about working with you all, it's certainly making me see things in a very different light, and probably not before time. Sometimes our minds become so closed by everyone and everything around us telling us how we should feel and what is right that we create our own emotional prison, and I do feel I'm on the verge of breaking out, well in a little way perhaps!"

"Good! Life shouldn't be a prison to conformity, the only bars you should ever see are the ones you get a drink in, or the ones in our 'cell' room!" Chrissy chuckled as they both looked around, "well, unless you get really adventurous," she added, squeezing Roseanne's hand.

Chrissy took some time to look around. The outfits were really quite amazing!

Conni and Agnite were dressed in rather outlandish eighteenth century libertine styles, Agnite in a rather foppish man's outfit with blue leggings and a gold braided waistcoat and Conni was wearing a full length ball gown in a shimmering emerald green with white lace detailing. Both carried masks to complete the effect.

Alan and Xavier were both wearing dinner suits, Jane was in a beautiful scarlet cocktail dress in satin with white fishnet stockings leading down to her bright red stilettos and Belinda was in a purple sequined mini-dress with a white belt, pink tights and matching purple boots. She looked completely 1960s.

Steve was wearing a blue suit and tie, while Mel was wearing a tight leopard mini skirt with a black bodice and six inch heeled knee length suede boots over her black fishnet stockings.

Sara was in a white satin skater dress with tan tights and white strappy sandals, while Grahame was wearing a pair black Cuban heels, red silk harem pants and a black silk shirt with a white flouncy cravat.

Jason was wearing a burgundy corset, opaque burgundy stockings, white loafers and a black long tailed jacket, while Aaron was in a cream woman's suit tailored to perfection with a frilly dark grey blouse, sheer black tights and a pair of matching cream ankle boots. He had a long straight black wig and the most devastating after-dark makeup with full red lips and eyes that flashed beneath his full fringe from their framing of heavy dark brown eye-shadow.

The rest of the guests were in typical party attire, smart trousers and shirts or short sexy skirts and dresses, at least for now!

Roseanne stayed by the food, explaining about the dishes and helping out with plates and napkins. Colin and Roy seemed to be getting on well, so Chrissy excused herself as she really needed to mingle like Lynn was so that they could help avoid the party splitting into too many cliques. Lynn was over with the Spa girls and had already introduced them to Steve and Mel.

Chrissy caught up with Conni and Agnite and checked with them if they had any particular requests regarding the opening of the playroom, which they didn't. She did try and get some idea of what to expect, but none was forthcoming. After agreeing timings and the format, she had a quick dance with Phoebe, who was working on the marketing of Westwood, as one of her favourite tracks had come on and she just had to dance.

Colin and Roy had ventured away from the bar and come over to talk to Conni and Agnite as two friendly and smiling faces in the crowd. Roseanne had finally deserted the food trolleys and accepted an offer of a dance with Alan and looked like she was having a great time. When Colin noticed and mentioned something, Agnite and Conni dragged him and Roy up for a dance, no mean feat considering the size of the guys and the petite stature of the two German girls. The guys pretty much just stood there while they danced around them, but finally they had massive smiles on their faces!

Soon everyone was talking and dancing with everyone else. The alcohol and fabulous music was having the desired effect. Chrissy even had a slow dance with Tony the gardener, as once she had got on the dance floor she didn't seem to want to leave. She couldn't believe how gentle he was considering his strength and size! Jane had cornered Lynn, and they were both flirting with each other outrageously, and Melanija the hotel manager was getting very close to Karl, Sonia's store manager.

Chrissy had a tap on his shoulder and turned round to see Agnite and Conni smiling suggestively at him.

"Ah, of course, it is time!"

Chrissy excused herself from Colin and took the microphone from behind the bar and turning the music down slowly announced that the play room was about to be unveiled.

Everyone followed Conni and Agnite out of the bar past the empty pool and waited outside the ornate oak door with a large "private" sign on it.

Chrissy spoke the instructions she had been given.

"OK, now everyone needs to hold the hand of the person next to them."

She waited until everyone had complied.

"Good, now I hope no one is afraid of the dark as I am going to dim the lights. Keep hold of your neighbour as we are all going to be led into the room."

There was a quiet expectant mumbling as the lights went down, a key was heard in the lock, and the door opened. It was very dark inside. The crowd gradually entered the room with Conni and Agnite fanning them out either side of the door and warning them to just step carefully. The red safety lights gave just enough light for the guests to see that they were surrounded by a plethora of unusual looking objects.

Once they were all in, their eyes began to adjust and shadows could be seen around the space, but before anyone could really spoil the surprise, the lights began to come up as a very heavy bass dub track slowly rose in volume.

As it all began to emerge from the shadows there were one or two gasps, including from Chrissy. It was beautiful, erotic and sumptuous all at the same time. The whole room was walled with red velvet with gold rope creating individual panels and rails. The floor was a soft matt black sponge with up-lights embedded in it around the walls. Three gold coloured sheepskins could be seen in one corner.

In the ceiling there were two 100cm rusted-effect steel bars that extended from one side to the other and from which various items were hanging including a swing, a cage and two pulley arrangements with hooks and plenty of black rope. These were illuminated by filmset spotlights located on either side as was a stripper's pole in the other half of the room.

At the top of the opposite wall was a neon sign which read "Be you, be safe and have fun! STOP always means STOP '' Against the wall under the sign there were some stocks, a cross, two large massage tables with bindings, a Symbian machine and a black gloss storage unit with shelves filled with plugs, ties, ropes, cuffs, and vibrators. There were drawers for condoms, lubricant, blue pills, poppers, lotions, oils and other helpful items. Next to this there were various whips, constraints, collars, leads and harnesses hanging from hooks. All the main equipment was in a distressed oak finish and looked wonderful and medieval.

On the right wall was a small doorway and a black panel extending half the length of the wall with six cock sized holes spaced along it through a black rubber panel framed by gold rope. There were three adjustable bar stools in front of each hole. At the end was a full size painting of a sexy manga character with her back to you proffering her naked ass which stuck out from from the wall as a life size curved protuberance. Either side of her were two full height handles,

On the left wall there was a door into a long communal washroom. There were three toilets with no cubicles on one side and a long basin on the other. At the end was a large shower with both side and top jets and mood lighting and machines that puffed steam into the room. The washroom also had an adjoining door into the unfinished pool area. The rest of the wall consisted of a huge mirror and a large soft play matt underneath at bed height. Above it the ceiling was also mirrored.

Suddenly they were all dazzled as a bright light from a projector in the ceiling shone in their eyes and began to play something on a screen which took up most of the wall behind them. Agnita and Conni moved over to the mat and lay down on it as the guests moved away from the wall and turned to look at the display. They could see Conni and Agnite, who had changed into sexy strappy leather bikinis with loads of metal studs lying on the bed, arms and legs outstretched, waiting for a reaction.

Chrissy managed to get everyone's attention.

"Well I for one am almost lost for words, so I will be brief. Let's give Agnite and Conni a big round of applause for creating what must be one of the most amazing rooms I have ever seen, in fact, it IS the most amazing room I have ever seen!"

There was a big round of applause and some whooping too! When it died down Chrissy spoke again.

"So over to you Agnite and Conni!"

"Thanks Chrissy," Agnite stood up with Conni, holding her hand, and spoke, her German accent evoking a gentle and sexy atmosphere with just a hint of Fraulein Kost from the film Cabaret.

"So thank you all so much. I too think this is the best 'spielraum' ever and we want it to bring untold pleasure to all who use it, but it does need testing and please do try everything! To add a little incentive, we have five games or competitions to play for those who are up for it."

"The first is 'Whose cock is that'. We need three friends with penises for that one."

"The second is 'Whose pussy is that', similar, but different obviously!"

"The third is for the first person to bring us a tongue covered in cum!"

"The fourth is for the first person to get naked in the cage."

"The last is for the first girl, or boy, to be filled by three things at the same time, but one has to be a real cock!"

"And the prizes, well we have a professional Hitachi massage wand for all five winners! There are some over there if you want to try them out."

"So, that is all from us, any questions, find Conni or me and we can either explain or preferably show you how the equipment works. Let's have some fun and remember what the sign says. STOP means STOP!"

There was a big cheer from most of the audience, although one or two were clearly a bit shocked as they had not expected something quite as intense as this.

Agnite strolled over to the cabinet and operated a console. The music volume increased. It was slow, deep and rhythmic with a subwoofer somewhere making the whole air in the room vibrate. The video changed into a full-on orgy movie. The main lights dimmed so that the room was a strange mixture of darkness and light as the cleverly positioned spotlights selectively highlighted certain spaces and caused bright flashes as people moved through them.

Jane grabbed Lynn and ran to the cage. "I've always wanted one of those Hitachi wands," she squealed, drunk enough to have lost her inhibitions, but sober enough to realise this was another experience she didn't want to miss out on.

"Well, I think it's all yours, " smiled Lynn as she unzipped Jane's dress and gathered it from the floor along with her shoes.

Conni came over to help, smiling with a broad grin.

"Do I have to take everything off to win the prize," Jane asked.

"Oh no, you can leave your stockings and suspender belt on, but your bra and panties, yes, they have to go."

Jane reached back and unclipped her bra and handed it to Lynn.

"Oooo, you have lovely breasts, such hard nipples," cooed Conni, and Jane thrust them in her direction so she could take one in her mouth. Lynn took the other. The audience were very appreciative!

Jane shimmied out of her panties and Conni stood back and undid the cage and raised it up a little.

It was like a cylindrical bird cage for a human. The bottom was solid and well padded apart from a hole in the middle and the bars were wide enough for legs and arms to fit through. The top tapered to a hook from where a chain fixed it to the pulley.

Jane climbed into the cage, putting her legs and arms through the bars on the other side and wiggling her bottom until it was comfortable.

"OK?" Asked Conni.

"Oh yes," replied Jane, already feeling herself getting extremely wet at the whole experience. It felt so deliciously naughty and she loved having all the eyes upon her!

"So, I will close the door... above you there is a small chain. If you pull that, the door will open."

With that, the cage door shut and Conni used the chain to slowly lift Jane into the air until her bottom was at shoulder height.

"It's a good view," Jane laughed!

"Same here," Lynn laughed back, grabbing the bottom of the cage and bending down so that she could apply her tongue to Jane's dampness. Xavier and Chrissy took a leg each and began to rub them sensually while Connie returned with two nipple clamps connected by a chain and a Hitachi wand.

"Congratulations Jane, our first prize winner. You might want to try these on your beautiful nipples, these rings adjust the pressure, and would you like me to check that your prize works?"

"Oh yes please Conni darling, yes please!"

Jane applied the clamps which gently squeezed her nipples, the weight of the chain meant that as she twisted her torso the clamps tugged at her nipples in the most erotic way. Just as she was literally coming to terms with that sensation a cool slow throbbing began against her clitoris as Conni applied the wand and handed it to Lynn. Jane grabbed hold of the bars, unable to quite cope with the insane sensations that were overtaking her body. She was trembling with excitement and her rapid breathing was interspersed with lovely little sighs and the occasional shriek.

Chrissy and Xavier left her to it as Jane was clearly getting all the stimulation she could handle. Xavier, who was clearly really turned on gave Chrissy a massive kiss, his tongue exploring her mouth and creating more than a little twinge in her panties, but being the good hostess she was, and seeing how Lynn was rather occupied, she broke off and apologised, but she did need to make sure all the other guests were OK.

She noticed that the Thai girls were over by the massage tables, and that Roseanne and Colin were in the corner by the washroom looking rather shell shocked. Chrissy went over to Priya and asked if they could offer Roseanne and Colin a massage. Priya grabbed Lawan and soon Roseanne and a rather embarrassed looking Colin were lying face down on the massage tables side-by-side in their underwear while the two ladies rubbed them firmly with fragrant oils.

Meanwhile, Agnite had been scouting around for some volunteers for the "Whose Cock?" competition and had found three candidates. Needless to say Xavier had volunteered without having to be asked, but Agnite had also persuaded Tony the recently appointed gardener to take part and Andreas, one of the deputy managers was also up for it, quite literally in fact. She took them into the narrow recess where she got them to remove their trousers and underpants and then arranged them in front of the holes using a collection of flat blocks to give them a platform so that their cocks could easily and comfortably be pushed through and into the main room. There were vertical handrails to allow them to steady themselves.