48 Hours Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait until the countdown, then please put your lovely protuberances through the holes," instructed Agnite as she left and drew back the black velvet curtain that sealed off the room from prying eyes.

The guys could hear Agnite, albeit slightly muffled, as she announced the competition.

"My friends, another chance to win a prize!"

In a moment three lovely phalluses will emerge. Any of you can enter, you just have to match each to either Xavier, Tony or Andreas and write X, T and A in the correct sequence left to right. I will collect up the entries, one each, and the person who guessed correctly first wins! You are of course free to touch and feel as much as you want. Here they are! Gentlemen please reveal yourselves!"

Three cocks emerged accompanied by a lot of whistling and cheering, each looking fascinating and beautiful in the spotlights against the black screen from which they protruded.

One was already rock hard and impressive, one was semi erect, and the one in the middle fat, but completely limp.

Phoebe, who was quite awestruck, entered first and had a close look at each, taking the last one in her petite hand and giving it a gentle squeeze which made it jump and throb causing a few chuckles. Once she had seen the effect she was having she was reluctant to let go and gave it a few gentle tugs until it grew more. She smelt a pheromonal muskiness and brought her nose closer to inhale, her hair brushing the tip at which point it jerked up and touched her lip, smearing it with a tiny pearl of pre-cum. She suddenly felt completely alone, just her and this insane disembodied erection that was causing her face to burn and her heart to race. She ran her tongue across her lips to gather up the sweet honey and moisten them before giving it a kiss and then standing up, her face bright red.

Meanwhile Steve was using his lips and tongue on the already erect member which was still looking the most impressive, but Mel had started working on the chubby limp dick in the middle with dramatic effect. She had begun blowing on it gently, watching it twitch, then she had held it between her moistened thumb and forefinger, which would only just go round it even in its flaccid state, and slowly pushed the foreskin back as she pressed her open lips on the end and tickled the opening with her tongue. It began to grow, and grow, and continue to grow. Mel could no longer close her hand around it and spat in her palm so she could rub the shaft in a circular back and forth motion to encourage more of this slumbering monster to emerge. Her mouth struggled to get over the glans, but she managed and began to roll her tongue across the underside, sucking gently, causing her eyes to water as it expanded further and stretched her mouth uncomfortably. She finally tasted some pre-cum and withdrew, soliciting gasps from those around her at what was a decidedly impressive piece of love making equipment that must be all of ten inches long.

Chrissy was also taken aback. She knew Xavier's cock, so it wasn't Xavier, so either Andreas or Tony were packing a python in their pants!

The competition continued for a little longer until Conni, Belinda and Chrissy were the last to go. They were not actually going to enter as they all knew Xavier so it was not really fair, but they had all got decidedly turned on and needed to join in and decided to make it another type of competition.

Conni took Xavier and began her ministrations, she knew she had an advantage as she knew exactly what he liked, but she wasn't really considering the rather unusual circumstances. Belinda took the second cock as she unfortunately felt that the last one was just too big for her and she didn't want to be seen as being unable to grasp the challenge, so to speak. She began her best cock sucking routine that she felt would surely be the first to get her target to orgasm with her favourite technique, using a hand moistened with lube on the base and her full lips and tongue on the head, setting up a sensual rhythm that would seem like fucking the tightest and wettest of pussies. Chrissy got the monster, but she was not too worried about winning or what anyone thought of her technique, she just wanted to experience something new that could not only expand her mind, but also her jaw muscles.

As the girls got to work seriously, there was plenty of support and cheering, even from the cage and the massage tables. Agnite has turned the music right down so there was much more atmosphere and between the cheers and shouts you could here the sloppy sound of oral sex.

Conni was pumping furiously, her lips and tongue tormenting Xavier's increasingly purple crown, but she was disappointed he had not come yet, unaware that it was being able to stare into her eyes as she looked up at him that invariably tipped him over the edge.

Belinda was providing a complete masterclass in text book cock sucking and reading each twitch to perfection, but even as she eased the tasty treat down her throat for a third time she realised that this was not going to be easy.

Chrissy was far more relaxed and was finding that she could get the entire head of the massive cock in her mouth and keep it there as long as she could suppress her gag reflex which she was doing by keeping the rim pressed against the top of he mouth where her gentle backward rocking tormented those sensitive nerve endings while her tongue ran rapid rings around the base. It also helped that she could focus on using both her fully lubricated hands on the shaft, twisting in opposite directions as she pumped up and down from the base to her lips, the prominent veins helping create a fabulous sensation of fucking for the owner of this magical wand. She knew the trick was to get exactly the right speed so she began repeating "I want your cum" in her mind, ensuring that she was completing two full thrusts on each repetition. She was in full swing and could sense the monster hardening.

The audience gasped as Chrissy suddenly pulled her head back gagging loudly as ropes of cum shot from the monster and covered her cheeks. She quickly recovered, aware that she did not want to ruin her outfit and steered the streams of cum into her waiting mouth until she could take no more, swallowed some, took some more and then moved back to let the rest spurt onto the floor.

The grunting that had been heard from behind the wall was enough to take the others over the edge and Conni and Belinda were both greeted with their own sweet rewards.

Agnite approached Chrissy and taking her head in her hands showed her mouth full of cum to the audience announcing that she had another winner, but Chrissy quickly returned to cleaning the monster that was now slowly shrinking. It was without doubt the tastiest cum she had ever received.

"Goodness me," cried Agnite bending down, "that must be delicious!"

"It is," Chrissy answered, "pulling her in so she could generously share some with her, their lips mashing together on the head of the cock which stiffened and pulsed in return.

"Mmm, yes, that is quite delicious," Agnite agreed, as they both stood up, "Now, let us meet our heroes behind the wall!"

As Agnite called out 1, 2 and 3, Xavier, Tony and Andreas appeared looking rather sheepish as Agnite had relieved them of their trousers and underwear once they had stood on the platforms.

As she went through the papers in order, she announced,

"And we have another winner, Mel, well done!"

There was a loud round of applause, and even the three guys naked from the waist down lifted their hands to join in, provoking another round of cheering and whooping.

"So now let's play 'Guess the Pussy', I need three more volunteers that are all suitably endowed!"

Jane was a bit bored with the cage by now as she was not actually getting that much attention any more since the three cocks had stolen the show, so waved her hands through the bars and Lynn let her out.

Belinda was feeling decidedly horny after working on Andreas's cock, so she also stepped forward. Susan made a move, but Chrissy subtly moved forward blocking her way and Lynn stepped in quickly to complete the line up as she had noticed what her husband had had to do.

Susan gave Chrissy a playful punch, and they both laughed.

"You'll thank me for that!" Chrissy said to her, as Lynn took her place. "It's still three hours to midnight Suzy, unless you want to start the New Year off with divorce proceedings I would be patient! Why don't you go get a massage and have a chat with Roseanne?"

"Ahh, but I want one of those wand things so much."

"You can have mine darling, I'll be surrounded by them here!"

"Can I, ooooh, you are so nice, will you show me how it works?"

"Later Suzy, if we get a chance, now seriously go and spend a bit of time with Roseanne. I see Roy has joined them and is monopolising Colin. You'll like her."

"OK, whatever you say, but I'm holding you to your promise!"

Chrissy avoided the daggers look coming from Lynn and raised her eyebrows to acknowledge that she had probably stirred up a bit of a hornets nest while she was at her mums.

Meanwhile Agnite was explaining that the competition was broadly the same, except that as there was only one "love seat" each girl would take it in turn and so she needed all the entrants to form a queue. Each person would have 30 seconds for a look and feel and, as before, they would have to submit their answers on a piece of paper, but this time only the first ten volunteers could enter and the winner would be randomly selected.

Karl, Steve, Mel, Grahame, Sara, Aaron, Jason and Andreas had all come up to the front and Agnite asked if there were any others. Much to his surprise, Chrissy saw Susan and Roseanne pushing a rather reluctant Roy and Colin forward, but Agnite had already seen them and it was all too late for Chrissy to intervene without making a scene, they were entered. It was her opportunity to look daggers, but this time at Susan, who just stuck her tongue out and wiggled her hips in return.

The girls had already stepped into the passageway and removed their panties, handing them to Agnite for safe keeping, although they were not convinced they would see them again before midnight.

"I will come back in and ask you to swap over. Use those blocks to get the height right and then just sit back and relax, if you can!"

"OK, I'll go first,'' said Jane, wiping herself carefully with a fragrant Femfresh before offering them to the others who smiled and took one. Sorting out the blocks, she placed her ample bottom in the padded dome shape and held on to the bars either side. She could feel the cold air circulating around her ass and pussy, but otherwise it was surprisingly comfortable, much less cramped than the cage.

"Ready!" Conni announced, holding her phone up with a timer displayed, as the cartoon character had suddenly developed a very real looking vagina where a dark whole had one been.

The guys formed an orderly queue and all had a good look admiring the downy blonde hairs that were obviously trimmed but not shaved, but Steve was more than happy to rub his finger gently over Jane's clitoris to see if he could get any reaction. Andreas was even more adventurous and used his tongue. Colin and Roy were much more sheepish, just touching Janes labia gently, but Roy did get his nose very close indeed and the bulge in his trousers revealed quite visibly that he was very turned on by whole experience, not least the beautiful fresh, but musky aroma emanating from Jane's moistening vagina! Jane, who could obviously see nothing, found the touches, and breathing all highly amusing, but also quite erotic as she wondered whose hands and tongues they were.

Belinda went next, and it followed a similar pattern, although this time round Mel gave Belinda a few kisses and wiggled her tongue against her especially prominent clitoris. Emboldened, Andreas even inserted his lubricated index finger and rubbed at her G-spot gently, which clearly caused the recipient a pleasant surprise as Belinda wiggled her ass in response. Colin got close, but resisted the temptation to touch, just gently blowing on her, an unexpected sensation that caused Belinda to quiver in delight.

Roy had already had two of the deceptively strong beers and was so impressed that she was completely shaved and baby smooth, a major fantasy of his, that he wet his fingers with his tongue and rubbed her gently. However, the feeling and need was so powerful that he too ended up pushing his index finger into her vagina while pressing his lips to her labia and flicking his tongue across her large clit. He could sense the pleasure he was giving Belinda from her heat and movements. Conni had let him overrun his 30 seconds, but eventually had to tap him on the shoulder. He couldn't help but bring his fingers to his nose to smell the musky fragrance on his sticky fingers, he really wished he had been able to carry on. Red faced, he remembered Susan and glanced over. She was sitting on one of the massage tables holding Roseanne's hand with her face set in a look of deep shock. Roy felt his face turn puce with embarrassment.

Finally Lynn took the hot seat. She was also freshly shaved and her whole vaginal region was very much a thing of beauty. Her rose coloured lips were prominent and folded in a way that made them look like delicate petals surrounding a white stamen and its cream nectar. Her skin, which she moisturised religiously at least twice a day, was soft and smooth and completely ageless. She had applied a coconut butter moisturiser just before she had sat down and together with the smell of her arousal, the scent that filled each contestant's nose was irresistible. Spurred on by the previous contestants and the overpowering sensations of desire that these factors instilled in the contestants, none of them were able to resist caressing the beautiful silkiness before them. Each applied their lips to the tempting flesh, most flicked their tongues across the folds and some teased her clitoris. Lynn was loving it.

Colin had seen Roseanne and Susan laughing while Roy was caressing Belinda and had secretly smiled when he saw Susan's feigned shock and Roy's distraught reaction. He was about to tell him, but did not have time as Roy pushed him in front of him. Having witnessed his wife's silent complicity in Roy's actions, Colin felt spurred on to be a bit more adventurous and his tongue gently lapped at Belinda, something Roseanne didn't really like him doing because she thought he didn't like it and she was embarrassed about her nether regions. He loved it though! She had never been a fan of oral sex. All that wiry hair and the strange smells and textures had turned her off ever since an awful experience in her youth which had left its mark on her. As she watched her husband, she began to feel a warmth down below. She watched Colin as he expertly used his tongue and suddenly wished she was in the love seat. Colin pushed his tongue into Lynn and felt a quiver back, he flicked his tongue across her tip that was so sensitive that she shuddered immediately. As he pressed his lips against her he felt the gentle trembling on his lips and he let his tongue continue its sweet torture. Once again, referee Conni had to do the time-out.

"O.M.G.," Roseanne uttered, "I never thought Colin would do that, I can't believe how it's turning me on!"

Susan draped Roseanne's free arm across her neck and pressed her palm against her breasts. Roseanne, at first slightly hesitant, as this was all so out of her comfort zone, relaxed, and allowed her fingers to tweak Susan's nipples as she leant against her. She couldn't believe what she was doing, but she was so turned on. She jumped as she felt Susan's hand on her tummy, and then went rigid as it slid down under the elastic of her panties, and then slumped on Susan's shoulder as her fingers began to play. She was so hot and could feel her pussy burning as Susan struck all the right notes with her sensual touches.

Susan was loving the feeling too, but she gasped and felt a rush of heat race from her head to her groin as she watched her husband eagerly press his face against this other woman's treasure, so strangely framed in the Manga cartoon.

Despite his previous embarrassment Roy was still intoxicated with what he saw before him and when Colin was relieved of his duty, he quickly explained what he had seen and that Susan's shock was completely phoney. He had no idea that this beautiful vagina belonged to his sister-in-law, but like Colin he felt the need to worship this woman who had such beauty between her legs. His nose pressed against her sweet smelling skin as he applied his tongue slowly and sensually to her folds. Lynn loved the sting of this man's rough stubble on her buttocks, the coarseness contrasting with the sweet sensations that his lapping tongue were sending through her clitoris and the gentle pressure of his nose in just the right place.

Lynn wiggled and squirmed ever so slightly as a signal that she didn't want this to stop, and it didn't, even though the time limit was well and truly up. Conni approached Roy, but could see he was not for stopping and could sense that Lynn was enjoying it just as much. She knelt before the stool that Roy was perched on and slowly unzipped his trousers. She took his throbbing shaft in her hands and then in her mouth as her hands unwrapped a condom. She placed the condom on the purple throbbing head of his cock and, with her lips and fingers, pushed it all the way down.

Agnite was an expert in orchestrating these sorts of liaisons. She placed a hand across Roy's chest and another under his thigh and eased him up off the stool. As he stood, she guided his cock into Lynn's waiting pussy and placed Roy's hands on the rails. He pounded Lynn's pussy for all he was worth, oblivious to the audience and circumstances and still intoxicated by her taste in his mouth. With a Neanderthal grunt and thrust he came and felt whoever it was behind the screen push back and squeeze his cock hard with her muscles as she came too.

"Bravo, bravo!" screamed Agnite and the rest of the room was cheering too. Chrissy looked over at the massage tables to check that Susan was OK and was a little shocked to see her watching her husband intently while Roseanne rubbed her exposed nipples, her hand invisible behind Roseanne's panties! She had her jaw agape at what she had just witnessed her husband do, but was clearly on fire. Their eyes met, her jaw closed, and a naughty inviting smile immediately replaced the look of shock. Chrissy knew exactly what that meant!

Roy stepped back, and wrapped the condom in a tissue that Agnite had given him before replacing his slowly deflating erection in his trousers and heading off to the washroom. He deliberately avoided looking at Susan whose joke on him had really annoyed him. He couldn't help thinking that that was without doubt the best sex he had had for a very long time, whoever it was knew how to send a guy to heaven. Lynn slipped out of the love seat and Jane, extremely envious, immediately jumped in to replace her, even though she had had her turn. Xavier was on hand, condom ready and Jane was not disappointed!

While Jane was receiving the satisfaction she craved with the rather more love making proficiency from Xavier, Chrissy moved over towards Susan who had parted her legs and pulled aside her panties. Chrissy felt her erection growing all the time and pushed her panties down, setting it free. As she arrived she lifted her dress and slid her engorged cock into Susan's waiting pussy. She also brought the Hitachi wand up and placed it above her thrusting cock, the gentle vibrations serving them both well. With all their pent-up sexual frustration they both came. Roseanne, who had been on the edge for some time and had begun masturbating herself after Susan had lost focus, came with them.