48 Hours Ch. 21

Story Info
It all gets bigger and better.
5.5k words
4.79
4.3k
3

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 - Success

Chrissy loved an opportunity to wear her best attire and today was the perfect excuse. The blue-grey coloured silk blouse with its subtle ruffling and translucency that revealed the outline of her black camisole underneath, tapered neatly to her waist where it joined the black pencil skirt that gently clung to her hips as it ventured down just past her knees with a long split up the back that made walking that little bit easier.

What Chrissy particularly loved was that stockings worked perfectly with this outfit and her fully fashioned Wolfords were held securely in place by the six fastenings of her Janet Reger suspender belt. The full black satin panties were not as invisibly comfortable as fine cotton, but that didn't matter, she wanted to feel them and enjoy that warm clinging hug that they gave her undercarriage as the suspender straps stretched taught against her thighs.

Three inch black patent courts completed the ensemble and her silver, three chain, necklace and matching earrings set off her perfectly executed daytime make-up to create a look she was so pleased with that she struggled to tear herself away from her reflection in the full length mirror of her bedroom.

Phoebe, the marketing manager, had been a real find and had blitzed social media as well as engaging with some specialist event companies and obtained enough bookings to not just get them going, but to ensure they barely ever had an empty room. This had so far included four special VIP weekends where only celebrities were able to attend and confidentiality was assured, six corporate executive team building events which required bringing in some local escorts, and a dozen photo shoot and filming days from various magazines and film companies. She had also got Channel Four considering a documentary and Playboy TV were interested in a UK based spin-off of one of their sex based reality shows.

Chrissy had done some projections for the bank at the outset of their venture so that they would have a loan to fall back on if necessary. Her most optimistic forecasts had seen them breaking even in six months and recovering the initial investment within twelve, but after just three months they were already exceeding this threefold. It was clear that people love luxury and sex, and Westwood gave them both in abundance.

Today Chrissy and Lynn were meeting with the head of a large chain of boutique hotels in Bavaria that wished to adopt their model in a few of their establishments and were looking for some consultation and assistance in setting this up. Conni and Agnite had both flown over to help with the pitch, and would be the 'guys on the ground' in Germany.

Chrissy's phone buzzed and Tina on reception informed her that the guests had arrived and she had put them in the dining room which also served as a meeting room and cinema with some shuffling of the furniture and lowering of a screen.

"They're here Lynn, a bit early, I'll go and greet them, will you be long."

"No honey, another five minutes, just finishing my face."

"OK, I'll call Conni and Agnite."

Chrissy opened the doors into the dining room making a grander entrance than she intended, but being dressed as she was, she couldn't help being a little showy. Tina was laying out a cream tea while the guests were admiring the gardens from the window.

"Good afternoon Herr Stulli, Frau Offenbach. Christine Powell, very pleased to meet you.

Her guests turned to face her as Chrissy moved towards them, her legs progressing in catwalk steps, her hips swinging, her shoulders still. She loved walking in heels and loved a chance to swing her hips.

"Mrs Powell, our apologies for being early, I trust we have not caused you any inconvenience!"

"Not at all," Chrissy replied honestly, as she grasped the hand of the tall handsome man standing before her, "as you can see we are quite prepared, and please call me Chrissy."

He leant forward to kiss her cheeks. "Good, Chrissy, my name is Burt, and this is Erika, my product manager."

Chrissy and Erika exchanged kisses.

"The tea is ready." Chrissy said, "Can I ask if anyone would prefer a coffee?"

"No, tea is fine, and I see you have Earl Grey and lemon slices too, absolutely perfect." Burt replied, "I am a bit of an Anglophile, always have been!"

Lynn appeared at the door with Conni and Agnite right behind her. After the introductions were complete and the tea was poured they sat down to discuss things. It became clear very soon that Burt was not only very serious, he was also keen to get started as soon as possible.

"Fabulous!" He enthused, slapping the table, "I think we have a deal, if you, Conni and Agnite can come to my offices next week we can start preparing things and my legal team will send over a contract for you to review by the end of the week. And I have to say Chrissy, your offer to visit us for the launch and let us take some of your experienced staff on-loan for the first three months is fabulous. I love your spirit of partnership and you can be sure I will reciprocate!"

It was only just five pm and dinner was not until seven. As it was mid-week a few rooms were unoccupied and the dungeon was also not being used so Burt and Erika were offered a tour which they readily accepted. They started with the garden, which Alan was very proud of and justifiably so. The plants had grown and filled out quickly, both outside, and in the large greenhouse where the planting created many private areas. It was a lovely day and as they walked through the entrance the Jasmine climbing the wrought iron archway filled their noses with a delightful fragrance. In fact, Alan had planted many climbing roses and honeysuckles to ensure there was a beautiful scent wherever you went.

Chrissy drew their guests attention to a leafy tunnel-like path leading into several secluded areas with seating, a table and hammock. She demonstrated the app that you could use to warn others that an area was "in-use", if you wanted, and there were also chains that you could place across the entrance for extra privacy. Behind one chain they could make out the sounds of a couple sighing and groaning, obviously enjoying each other in the fresh air. Burt was clearly impressed and entered something in his phone, while Chrissy noticed Erica surreptitiously touching herself.

"Amazing, but I would love to see the conservatory and the plunge pool." Burt asked, "Is that possible?"

"Yes, it's not booked." Lynn replied, checking the app and reserving it with a tap on the screen. "We can go now, it's this way."

"Can I see more of these outside areas, I feel too warm to go in a hot house," Erika asked, looking at Chrissy. "And I love all these beautiful fragrances."

"Sure! Lynn, can you Conni and Agnite look after Burt and I'll show Erika the rest of the Garden. I'll see you in the pool area in a few minutes or so."

Lynn took Burt off to the pool while Chrissy took Erika around a couple of corners, each revealing an array of plantings and new perfumes. It was clear that Erika had a very sensitive nose as she kept pausing, bringing a bloom to her nose, and inhaling, clearly enjoying the experience. Chrissy again noticed that each time she paused and inhaled, her hands clearly moved in the deep pockets of her wide black trousers.

Finally they stood in front of a pergola covered in all colours of roses shining in the sun with their scent almost rolling off them. Chrissy took Erika under the Pergola, drawing the chain across as he passed, and they emerged into a small walled garden with climbing roses smothering the old brickwork as they grasped at the mortar, making the air thick with their fragrances.

There was a rustic table and chairs in the centre and a hammock in each corner, stretched between the walls.

"Wunderbar, wirklich wunderschön." Erika muttered, turning around to admire the blooms.

She faced Chrissy, and pulled her right hand from her pocket, placed the underside of the index finger under Chrissy's nose. The beautiful musky smell complemented the roses perfectly and made Chrissy shiver with expectation. Transfixed, Chrissy just stood there as she circled behind him, keeping her finger under Chrissy's nose, and, using the split in her skirt, reached between her thighs and placed her left hand on the front of her panties, grasping her expanding erection.

"Mmm, I hoped you would find me attractive." She murmured in Chrissy's ear, gently taking the lobe between her lips and caressing it gently. She took her right hand and eased Chrissy's skirt up over her thighs, continuing to circle round until she stood directly in front and having exposed Chrissy's satin panties, the material straining as she hardened, the material hot and damp and issuing its own special sexy aroma. Erika eased Chrissy's cock from her panties while placing her sticky index finger between Chrissy's lips, rubbing her scent into her lipstick.

She reclaimed her finger and slowly knelt, drawing down Chrissy's panties as she crouched, emitting a shrill cry of delight as she pressed her nose to the throbbing purple head of Chrissy's cock.

"Mmm, your scent is irresistible." She purred, rubbing her nose along Chrissy's length, and moistening the glans gently with her tongue to encourage the sebaceous glands to secrete more of the heavenly, but earthy odour.

She drew Chrissy into her mouth, looking up at her with her beautiful blue eyes under her blonde fringe. Chrissy watched as her plum lips enveloped him and he felt her hands cupping her balls and playing with her anus with her index finger. Chrissy was so hot and damp, there was no need for lubrication as Erika circled her finger tip around her bud, her cock throbbing as those plump lips and tongue worked in harmony, amplifying the soft and beautiful tingling sensations with the perfect rhythm that she had established.

It was so unexpected and so unbelievably exciting that Chrissy could hardly contain herself and, all too soon, exploded into Erika's mouth, her groans of ecstasy giving her enough of a sign to pull back and savour Chrissy's cum which she carefully let pool in her mouth.

She held Chrissy's cock in her left hand as she stood up and pursed her lips, pushing some of his semen out and onto a waiting finger, the one that was already imbued with the scent from Chrissy's anus, and proceeded to rub it on her neck, as if it was an expensive cologne.

"So my sweet smelling beauty, now you will be with me the rest of the day."

She leant forward, their mouths meeting, gently at first, but with a clear intent Erika's tongue pushed its way between Chrissy's lips and she shared the cum with her before pulling back.

"Mmm, when we make love later I want to enjoy that smell on your breath." She smiled, releasing Chrissy's cock from her hand and smearing the contents of her palm on the top of her breasts which bulged out from her black cotton top.

"Sounds perfect." Chrissy replied, crassly checking her watch before realising her mistake.

"I'm so sorry Erika, that was rude of me."

"Ha ha, I think you will find we still have plenty of time to meet the others. I'm quite efficient at oral as I think you have just witnessed. Now, pull up, pat down and let's get going. I love your garden, and you've just helped me live out one of my greatest fantasies."

She kissed Chrissy on the lips again. Her lips were so full and moist Chrissy did not want the kiss to end, but Erika pulled back and produced a compact and lipstick from her handbag to repair her makeup while Chrissy tugged up her panties, tucking carefully before shimmying her skirt back into place with some hip wiggling. Chrissy felt quite elated! It had perhaps not been her greatest fantasy, but it was certainly extremely enjoyable, and she had a new respect for the garden and its heady fragrances.

"Here," Erika said, placing a finger under Chrissy's chin and removing a few smudges from around her mouth. "Try some of this." She smiled and rubbed a thick liquid from a small phial that she had removed from her handbag on her lips. It instantly caused them to burn and tingle in the nicest possible way. "That will make your lips plump up, but it has two interesting side effects when ingested, try it." She placed a couple of glistening drops on her finger and placed it in Chrissy's mouth who, squeezing her finger between her lips, slowly drew the drops of the mysterious substance into her mouth, mixing it with her saliva and swallowing it down.

Chrissy felt a delightful hot flush rush through her body, almost as if she was coming, and the tingling she had enjoyed on her lips seemed to spread out from her inside until her groin felt almost electrified and started twitching. When she moved her leg to adjust her balance the feeling of the tight satin rubbing against her cock and balls forced a groan from her mouth. It was incredible. Erika looked into her eyes which were shining with bliss and desire, her pupils dilated.

"Ah, good I can see it has worked and that you are enjoying it. The effect lasts about six hours. I had some earlier. It has two main effects, it enhances all your senses, including your sense of smell, but every sense, including orgasm. It also makes you extremely horny... I love that word of yours! Now come, not literally ha ha, we need to meet the others and you must take me... take me to the meeting ha ha!"

The rest of the tour went well and Burt and Erika were generous in their praise of the quality and thought that had gone into everything. Lynn kept looking at Chrissy who, although obviously not drunk, gave the impression of being somewhat distracted and unable to fully concentrate. They finished up in the dungeon, a couple of guests having vacated it earlier, and, although they were well behaved, it certainly created a sexually charged atmosphere.

Burt and Erika were staying for dinner, but Conni and Agnite had another engagement in London and so left at six. Chrissy showed Erika to her room, it was the harem room and she was completely blown away by how sumptuous and erotic it was. Lynn showed Burt to his room, the aeroplane room, and he too couldn't believe it, especially when Lynn pressed a switch on the wall and the windows lit up with blue sky and passing clouds while the noise of jet engines from the hidden speakers completed the illusion. He too was blown away.

"I'm glad you like it, it's my favourite too." said Lynn, walking to the small wardrobe and taking out an air hostess uniform, holding it out in front of her on the hanger. "I can even provide a hostess if you need serving."

Burt crimsoned and Lynn smiled, offering him one of the glasses of prosecco which were waiting for them on a tray,

"Wow, well I am sorry, I am a bit lost for words." Burt said, "You certainly take care of every detail!"

"I like to think so, I think we missed a few things during the tour, Chrissy seemed a bit distracted."

"Oh, I expect that is Erika's fault"

"Erika?"

"Yes, you see when I went to Laos one year, I was introduced to this substance distilled from the bark of a tree which I have to say has remarkable physiological effects. I took some home, and a chemist friend of mine analysed it and enhanced it. It's perfectly legal, and perfectly safe, a herbal remedy so to speak, but it enhances all your senses. Erika loves it, I think she probably gave your wife some."

"I see." Lynn said, not quite sure what to think.

"We call it 'Selixir', and it will be available at our venues. Would you like to try it? You have been so good to us today with all your offers of assistance that I would like to let you use it here if you wish!"

"I see." Lynn replied. Neither she nor Chrissy had ever really been into any form of drug, not even smoking, but they both really wanted this deal to come off.

"Here." Burt produced a phial like Erika's and added a couple of drops to his drink and a single drop to Lynn's. He raised the glass to his lips. "A toast to our fantastic new venture!"

He drank, and Lynn, slightly nervous, but not wanting to show any disrespect, drank hers too.

She felt the same sensations that Chrissy had, an amazing warmth radiating from her core until it reached her breasts and brushed her nipples with its fire. She felt her pussy moistening as it tingled with desire. Her legs felt unsteady as the feeling spread and she adjusted to her heightened state of arousal.

Burt looked into her eyes.

"It's good, no?"

"Oh yes, it's good, it's very good." Lynn said, struggling to get the words out, "I can see exactly why Chrissy was so distracted."

Lynn's heart was racing, her breathing shallow. She needed sex, plain and simple. She looked down at the bulge in Burt's trousers and then lifted her dress over her head, revealing her beautiful black lingerie and stockings to Burt who sighed in appreciation, before she swiftly threw on the skirt and blouse of the stewardess uniform.

She knelt in front of Burt and unzipped him, easing his sizeable cock into the air, and immediately engulfing it with her mouth, savouring its feeling against her lips, its silky softness with her tongue, and its musky flavour with her taste buds. As soon as it seemed he could get no harder, and she tasted some pre-cum, she lifted her skirt, parted her panties and straddled him, kissing him as she pushed herself down on him. Soon they were signing and moaning together as Lynn's hips rocked and gyrated until finally, she screamed, causing Burt to groan as they climaxed together.

Lynn slipped off him, placed a finger on his lips to force his silence and simply said: "Now, I'll let you freshen up. Dinner is at seven."

She arrived back at the bedroom just as Chrissy was entering, and pushing her inside, Lynn unzipped Chrissy's skirt, hitched up hers and pulling her panties to one side impaled her wetness on Chrissy's cock, which was harder and larger than it had been for some time.

When they had finished climaxing they lay on the bed holding hands.

"My God, what is that stuff?" Lynn said.

"I guessed Burt must have given you some too!" Chrissy laughed. "It's incredible, isn't it. I mean sex is amazing enough as it is, but that stuff makes it almost painfully good."

"I tell you what, we need it here! It will help put the wood in Westwood."

"Ha ha! Very funny! I agree, let's discuss that with them this evening."

Dinner was fabulous. The Selixir made the food taste even more amazing than it actually was, but its effects were also making all four of them sexually charged at full capacity. It was only the presence of guests that kept them from being over each other. Chrissy and Lynn agreed with Burt and Erika that they would purchase some of the Selixir and placed an order. It was expensive, with the small phial costing eighty euros, even at cost price, but there was no doubt it was worth it.

Deal done, and desperate to relieve their never ending sexual tension, Lynn made the first move.

"So Burt, I was wondering if you would like some special service in your room tonight, you already look like a businessman who needs a lot of attention in that fabulous suit."

"Well, I think that is an offer I could not possibly refuse, but Chrissy, Erika, are you OK if I take Lynn up on her offer."

"Off you go Burt, Chrissy and I have some unfinished business to sort out too!" Erika laughed.

The two couples retired to their rooms. Burt re-joined the Westwood mile high club in a way that he would never be able to forget. Not only was Lynn extremely attractive, the uniform, especially with the blouse largely unbuttoned, made her look so hot and sexy that he was struggling to remember a time he had felt so aroused. What he particularly loved was the way she sat him in the flight chair and rode him, her vaginal muscles and thrusting hips keeping him at the edge of ecstasy for what seemed like an eternity until he suddenly erupted and filled her with a fountain of his seed.

12