48 Hours Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika too was in her element. After sharing a long lingering kiss, Chrissy had knelt before her and let her tongue play gently with her clitoris, teasing and edging Erika and letting her finger play with her labia and the gushing waves of moist perfume that lubricated his fingers. After she came, Erika pushed her conquest back on the bed and rode her, just as Lynn had ridden Burt. Chrissy erupted inside her in a frenzy of joy.

The first batches of Selixir arrived a month later, including a new one which Burt's chemist friend had modified so that it could be absorbed through the skin. Although Burt could not quite see the point of it, Lynn immediately saw the potential and worked with Belinda to include it in a range of spa treatments at fairly dilute concentrations which provided just the right level of extra sexual and sensual enhancement to help couples enjoy each other and encourage them to experiment with other guests. The guests had no idea they were receiving a little help in encouraging them to relax, they just thought the spa was the best ever.

It was September, and things could not have been better. The summer had been a huge success for Westwood where the gardens had proved to be hugely popular especially after a rather clever system had been installed that kept mosquitoes and midges at bay, while allowing the bees and other useful insects to do their work. Less and less time was needed working for Sonja's which was very much taking its own direction now it was owned by Tesbury's, and in fact the management team were happy that Chrissy and the others were very much in the back seat and allowing them to get on with their jobs how they wanted.

Alan and Belinda were now officially a couple and had got engaged having realised that, other than their appreciation and enjoyment of good sex, they got on really well and simply enjoyed each others company.

Sarah and Grahame were as happy as ever and were now running the Westwood shop which sold all sorts of erotic items such as lingerie for women and men, and a good selection of toys, focussing on the best rather than a large range. On-line sales were growing all the time, but the small shop at the hotel also did an excellent trade and Chrissy hoped that the "enhanced" spa range would add to this, but first it needed testing.

They had kept one Wednesday free of guests and invited all their friends over to try the new spa range so they could make sure that it was as effective in creating the right mood as they hoped. Almost everyone turned up and no one was made aware of the secret effects of Selixir as Chrissy and Lynn wanted to make sure any effects were real and not psychological.

It was great to see everyone together again and after a lovely dinner which was not too filling to ensure everyone was ready for the main event.

Sarah had been briefed by Belinda on all the products and did a short introduction to them all. The guests were then invited to try them out, and to assist with this, three portable massage tables were set up. Lynn and Chrissy stayed behind the bar observing.

Susan was particularly taken with the breast firming balm. After the initial surprise of the intensity of the heat and tingling sensation, She applied it liberally, seemingly enjoying the feeling and its effect which was noticeable through the colouring of her cheeks. She picked out a face lotion for Roy and rubbed it into his neck, brow and cheeks. Chrissy noticed that Roy had also assumed some colour, but before he had time to reflect on it, Susan had drawn him into a passionate kiss. Chrissy looked at Lynn and raised her eyebrows.

Xavier was giving Jane a body rub on one of the massage tables. She had stripped down to her lingerie quite readily as she had not lost any of her passion for sex or exhibitionist tendencies, but after only a few minutes, she reached back and unclipped her bra and lifted up her hips so Xavier could remove her panties. Lynn rolled her eyes. It was tricky with Jane to know if it was the spa treatment at work or simply her natural insatiable lust. Before long she had sat up on the table, removed Xavier's shirt and was applying body lotion to his chest while he slowly fucked her hard and deep.

Before long, everyone had lost their inhibitions, and in their place gained the highest levels of libido. The state of arousal in the room was palpable and Chrissy and Lynn watched in amazement as mouths, cocks and cunts all got to work, some more wildly than others. Lynn pulled out a vial from her handbag and carefully ran a drop around her lips twice before passing it to Chrissy, who did the same.

"Well, I think it passes the test. Do you think we need to tone down the formula?"

"No Lynn, if you look away from the action, for example over there at Svetlana and Andreas, they are making out, but in quite a civilised way. It's the same for Phoebe and Prija. Mind you I didn't think Phoebe had any Lesbian tendencies!"

"Yes, you are right on that, it does seem to have created the perfect atmosphere. Relaxed, sexy and fun!"

"Indeed, how are you feeling?"

"Like I need some hot loving right this minute."

Lynn and Chrissy thanked their guests and headed up to their bedroom.

As Chrissy opened the door, there was a kerfuffle behind her and Susan appeared almost dragging Roy behind her. Without an invitation, she pushed Roy through the door and onto the bed.

"Err excuse me, what's going on?" Lynn asked, rather irritated at the rudeness of the intrusion.

"I need some help!" Susan laughed, bobbing back down on Roy's cock, "Roy hasn't come yet and frankly you owe it to us to help him as his balls are so blue they are almost black. Those spa products of yours have got some serious side effects!."

"Fair enough!" Chrissy laughed back, the Selixir meaning that it was impossible to turn down such an invitation and noticing that Lynn was fixated on the bulging purple head of Roy's rather large penis.

"Lynn, go sort out Roy, I can see you staring! I'll help out Susan, it's only fair."

Before he had finished the words, Lynn had skipped over to the bed and impaled herself on Roy, pushing Susan out of the way. As she wiggled and bounced, taking him deep and long, squeezing him with her insides, he began to moan.

Susan and Chrissy took the other side of the bed and adopted a sixty nine, Susan enjoying Chrissy's tasty cock and her expert skills at cunnilingus.

Lynn suddenly screamed, her orgasm driving through her body like an express train. Roy gasped and grunted as he came too, clinging to Lynn's backside as he pumped and pumped his seed into her. Susan shuddered and moaned as she climaxed too, a moan stifled by Chrissy's cock, which began to squirt ropes of cum into her mouth as the vibrations of her moan took him over the edge.

"It was you in that seat wasn't it," said Roy, looking up at Lynn, "You are without doubt the best fuck I've ever had?"

"Oh really!" Susan interjected, angrily, but then laughing, "I'm pleased that Lynn is a good fuck as your brother, I mean sister, is the best clit licking lover anyone could want."

They all slept together that night, but in the morning, when the Selixir has worn off, things were a little awkward until Roy broke the ice.

"Well sis, it may all be a bit odd and all that, but by hell it's fucking amazing what you do here! I know this will sound odd, but I think you've probably saved my marriage, and I can't imagine a councillor would have been as effective at exposing what was eating away at our relationship!"

They all laughed. Susan spoke. "I'm really pleased that another human being has seen that there is nothing wrong in sexual pleasure. It is a gift that all humans have been given, that is too often never fully realised because of our fears and inhibitions."

When they went down stairs at eleven, everything was sparkling. It was clear that the staff at Westwood were not just running the place, they were turning it into the hottest destination in the country. Tina's marketing had created such a demand that Chrissy had already approached Burt about opening some new franchise venues in Britain and Europe and going into full partnership. When she called Burt to discuss it in more detail, she mentioned the spa products. Burt was so impressed by how Westwood was using the new formulation of Selixir, that by the end of the week they had signed a full partnership deal for both the franchise system and sale of the various creams.

What had started out all those months ago as a sex game born from sexual frustration had changed Chris and Lynn's lives completely. Chris still appeared occasionally, usually when there was something messy or physical that needed doing, or just when inside he felt that he wanted to be a guy for a change. Lynn was always pleased to see him, but she loved her partner in either guise, and when Chris did appear he was so much better dressed and considerate than he had been before.

Chris felt so much happier as Chrissy, who was the representation of who she really felt she was inside. She loved everything about being a woman. She loved the way she felt, her smooth skin, the lingerie, the clothes, her hair, and she just loved that morning routine, choosing an outfit, putting on makeup and liking what you saw in the mirror.

Chrissy was a sexy, successful woman living in a world of hedonistic pleasure that she and her wife had created and which was starting to take the world by storm, but there was something she still loved more than anything.

Her favourite days were when they had a couple staying with them who wanted to experiment with role reversal, and fortunately there were quite a few. Chrissy had become an expert at make-up and could make almost anyone look absolutely stunning. Westwood also had a whole wardrobe of glamourous Sonja's clothes in all sizes.

Watching the look on a guy's face when she stood him in front of a mirror and got him to open his eyes, seeing himself for the first time as a woman, was the most satisfying experience ever. Chrissy loved watching the look on their faces as they took everything in and could tell that for the majority this was a happy and life changing moment.

The reaction from their partner was generally much more mixed, and usually one of two extremes. At first they either loved it, or hated it, most often the latter. There was always some jealousy involved because the effect was so good and no girl wants her guy looking sexier than she does. Chrissy always offered to make-up the girl too, and she would always agreed, not wanting to be out done. Satisfied that she was super gorgeous and really way better looking than her guy, they would do a photo shoot around the hotel until things developed naturally and it was prudent to leave them to their own devices. The lip gloss and plumper that Chrissy always used contained quite a high dose of Selixir after all!

What's stopping you! Make a booking today!

12