All Comments on '48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 21: Julie'

by Carole99

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Master Still Not Satisfied

So it's been a few chapters since Julie has been demoted with the intention to sell her and all I can think is why? Julie shows time and time again that she is a spectacular submissive, she supplies the information, gets on literally everyones good side so why are they still auctioning her off? At the very least you would think that one of the other high ups (such as Charles) would just ask for possession of this spectacularly tallented slave. It just comes off as sadism for sadisms sake which with earlier chapters seemed to pull away from.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 8 years ago
All time high

This story is an all time high. The new story line is also very interesting and exciting. Extremely well-written too. Thank you and I'll stick it out till the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You're starting to lose me

I don't mind her starting to accept her situation in life but it bothers me that she's doing it with such enthusiasm. It also bothers me that the master and guards have absolutely no empathy for their slaves. They just want them to gladly accept slavery because of the goose bump they'll get when they've done a good job. I think it's time to move this one on into the BDSM category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Up and down

The level of this novel goes up and down.

I think you too don't know where to take it or how to continue ...

We'll see ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Get an editor

Then cut his down to about 8 or 9 chapters and you might have something. This has gone flat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Up and down: P.S.

P.S.

Something doesn't work:

"... the Enterprises want to let you know that your service last night was up to the highest standards of care ..."

And the next day she finishes in the correction room in stocks and pillory without any explenation ?!?

I understand that you liked that idea but there is no logic in putting this scene here

...

Please, explain it to me if I'm wrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Up and Down?

Thank you for both your interest and your comment. I had wondered if anyone would make this comment. The trip to the Corrections Room had been part of Our Heroine's original Plan of Correction and was duly carried out by the staff of the Enterprises. By the time the Concierge's assessment of Julie's actions while On Loan percolated up to management, the trip had already started. It was the Concierge's query (after her visit to Julie) that brought that experience to a rapid close. As with most operations, there is never an explanation of any poor coordination. In this case, the Concierge Service was charged with not marking their early assessment as "Urgent," which, as you have suggested, would have led "upstairs" to cancel the Corrections Room trip. They were also given an "Attaboy" for their later phone calls calling attention to the goof. Justice was, thus, served on the Concierge Service; unfortunately, the First Law of Slavery makes justice irrelevant for a slave.

-- J Spe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

The story has a great turn. I like it. Please go on in tris new julie's asignament. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
J Spe "Up and Down" Explanation

I was also confused by Julie's pillory correction, and I saw no prose where she was told the reason. Slaves are always told why the are being corrected. I recall no mention of any correction earlier.

Also, wasn't Julie told that she is now going to be "punished" rather than corrected (as per Julie's new status).

I am enjoying the story. I especially like the usage of the most difficult "first person" prose. You have done a nice job on this, and I enjoy Julies' smart ass remarks to herself all the time.

Great 5 Star job.

- J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous