All Comments on '48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 27: Julie'

by Carole99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Infuriated Anonymous

I was really worried when I read, "hoist on her own petard" which literally means "blown up by her own bomb". Was this really what you meant? I was imagining various horrible ways she could sabotage her recent progress. If she was planning to just skive off with little tasks like choosing the best laundry detergent, then indeed her report to Martin has indeed blown her into a lot of hard work. However, my motto is, and I'm sure Martin would agree, "We don't have problems, we have opportunities".

The Opera sounds very much like our local opera, ie mostly amateur, but they still do a good job, and we have a very small population. I'm sure Hong Kong can support a much more ambitious company.

Oh, and um.... what about the sex? This is erotica, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Up and down

Sorry, I've found it really boring.

And I agree with "infuriated"... where is "erotica" and non-consent/reluctance?

Do you think to change section?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong Section

It's way past time to move this out of non con. She's not even reluctant at this point.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
So right!

Wrong category? None whatsoever. That Julie is trying to come to terms with her slavery and is trying to live a fulfilling live within the boundaries set by her status, doesn't make it consensual bdsm.

I liked this chapter, Julie faces a real challenge here and I have the feeling that she will be able to mobilise the resources at hand to make the project happen. Very curious and looking forward to the next chapter. But first, do enjoy your holiday!

alankalankover 7 years ago
Hmm

Interesting that all the negative comments come from Anonymous. No one by name is brave enough to tell you they are only interested in the porn and nothing else.

As for "nobody reading it", 1600 reads in a few days is quite a bit more than "nobody."

Keep up the good work Carole99 and for the Anonymous who told you to get an editor, it would be best if he checked his own work for typos and grammar before he criticizes anyone else for theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

I really love this story !

Of course it lacks voilence and sex, but it descibes another part of slavery and it is totally uncommon.

From my point of view I do not understand what happened with Automn. Her trainer proposed both at Linda and her to "escape" with her. Why did she choose Automn, why didn't linda fight back. Something has been forgotten here, I suppose. I cannot believe a master can loose a slave this way. perhaps it was just a trick and Automn will come back (Yeah I do not expect it, but pehaps it will give you the idea to describe what happened to her in Germany !)

About Julie, I expected the man she had to horny for hours would be Charles punished for promising her to escape, or the former Opera Boss.

Is the Opera her place really ? I do no think that. What about becomming a slave trainer ? Her work on the new slaves was good and her question about happiness in slavery would be usefull there...

Carole99Carole99over 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous 08/07/16 Thank you

You were asking why Miriam or the Master would choose Autumn over Linda.

1. Miriam and Linda bonded. In her, Miriam saw a friend who would stay with her in Germany.

2. I wanted to end the story of Autumn in a logical way. If Linda left with Miriam, no end to story. Thanks for reading.

Carole99Carole99over 7 years agoAuthor
correction on last comment

Of course, I meant to say that Miriam bonded with Autumn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous