48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting the jeans off, Julie calculated, meant getting the boots off first. But, how to ask the Domme to sit? Slaves don't get to tell Dommes about movements!

The Domme solved that herself; she stepped over to a desk, twirled the high-backed leather-clad executive desk chair around, and seated herself, raising one booted foot for Julie's attention.

Julie took the boot reverently and kissed it from heel to top before gently tugging it off. The routine was repeated for the second boot and Julie arranged them nicely near the desk. The jeans came off surprisingly easily, given the slim figure-hugging style, probably aided by the Domme lifting herself just a bit as Julie guided the jeans over the Domme's butt and thighs.

Only the lacy panty, a boy short style, remained. Perhaps giving in to anticipation, the Domme helped with this item also. Julie folded the jeans and panty and added them to the pile.

Now nude, the Domme spread her thighs and Julie knew what was expected. But, there was no command from the Mistress. Should Julie exercise her own initiative? But, slaves never take an initiative! She paused and looked lovingly at the junction of her Mistress' thighs. The pubic bush was carefully trimmed into a heart shape. Julie waited for a command.

"Very good, my dear," remarked the Domme. "You've been well-trained, I see. Most slaves just dive into my pussy; you waited for the proper command. So, here it is: let me see just how talented your tongue is. No teeth, however. Start now!"

Julie knelt before the Domme and leaned into her bush. She licked the heart-shaped bush until it was slicked down above the Domme's clit. Then, Julie moved her attention to the thighs, licking left and right in a random pattern, but gradually moving upward to the love center of her Mistress. Finally, she concentrated on the labia, first the larger, outer lips and then the now-engorged thin, inner lips. She worked her own lips over these, nuzzling them apart and opening the way to the Domme's cunt. At this stage, she was heartened by the moans and languid rocking of the Domme's pelvis, offering and withdrawing her pussy from her slave's moving tongue. Gradually, she became aware of her target's lubricating juices and moved to lick each drop. The taste was a bit salty and lemony — not at all distasteful.

"Stop now, slave!" The Domme's command was not expected: Julie had detected no climax, so why was the Domme ordering a stop?

"I'm not going to come yet," the Domme announced. "That's something you'll do for me a bit later. Now, I want my tits cleaned. Your tongue seems to have some nice moves, try them out on my girls and see if you can keep me aroused. Again, no teeth."

So, the Domme was aroused! Julie felt a surge of satisfaction at achieving that part of this service for her Owner as well as her temporary Mistress. As the Domme moved to lie in the large bed at one side of the room, Julie moved with her. She debated kneeling alongside the bed, but a glance showed that she wouldn't be able to reach both breasts. She climbed on the bed, stretching out alongside her Mistress and, rising on one arm, lowered her face to the Domme's breasts.

A few breaths across the Domme's nipples had them start filling with blood. Julie's tongue started at the base of one breast and, using circles and straight licks, she covered that breast — except for the nipple — and started on the other. That done, she returned to the first breast and now focused on the nipple, sucking and lashing it with her tongue until it grew in size and hardened. The treatment was repeated for the second breast. By this time, the Domme was moaning continuously, and Julie mentally scored A win for the slave!

But, of course, the First Law of Slavery is that The Slave Never Wins, right?

The Domme stretched luxuriously under Julie's tongue, but then pushed the slave off the bed. She slid off the bed without a glance at Julie and moved to the desk. She opened a longish box and called Julie to see its contents: a sparkling clear glass double-ended dildo, probably at least 30 centimeters long. The longer arm was about three or four centimeters in width with the shorter arm slightly thinner: a circular disk marked the junction of the two arms. A ridge of blue glass spiraled around both arms, and Julie imagined how this detail would add to the stimulation of the dong, wherever it was inserted.

After showing the instrument to Julie, she passed it to the CEO and turned back to the box, from which she drew a mass of leather straps. "Slave, you are to dress me in this harness. The large strap is for my waist; each of the small straps is for a thigh. I require them to be one notch more than snug. Now!"

Julie selected the large strap and buckled it around her Mistress' waist. She tightened it tentatively and, when the Domme nodded, slipped the buckle closed at the Domme's back. The small straps were another problem. After a bit of fussing, Julie managed to sort out two straps, each starting from a large ring fitting over the Domme's pussy. Working carefully, but trying to give the appearance that she knew what she was doing, Julie buckled these straps around the tops of the Domme's thighs. Now, Julie could see that the ring fitting would hold the double-ended dildo, probably at the circular disk, with some security and allow the Domme to wield it as she wished.

During the fitting, Julie had paid only scant attention to the CEO. Now, she glanced at him. He had poured water from a tea kettle into a goblet and placed the small arm of the dildo in the goblet. While warming the small arm, he poured more water from a frosty pitcher into another, larger goblet and then moved the dildo so the longer arm was in the cold water.

New instructions snapped Julie back to the Domme. "Slave, I want you to make my pussy wet. It needs to be wet with my juices so the short arm of the dildo slides in easily. I don't want any pushing or poking for this maneuver. Do you understand?"

"Please, Mistress, your slave understands. Gentle insertion of the short arm into your canal of love. Thank you, Mistress."

Both the Domme and the CEO laughed. "'Canal of Love' you say? Well, it is some sort of canal, but love is not on the menu today! Now, the dildo should be ready. Hold it by the disk and work it though the ring on my harness. Use your fingers or tongue to get me juicy."

In a moment, Julie was stroking the Domme's labia while bringing the dildo up to the ring. She saw it would slide easily through the ring, but would it slide as easily into her Mistress? She guessed that the Domme was wet enough and tried to introduce the dildo. The ring partially obstructed her view, so she wiggled the bulbous nose of the short arm a bit. Gasps from the Domme suggested this was pleasing, so she did it again. Now, she was rewarded with a better flow of juices and the dildo slipped into her Mistress' cunt with ease.

"Nicely done," said the Domme drily. She worked the ring fitting and a small click announced that the dildo was secured. The Domme rocked her hips bit and the longer arm moved as if motorized.

"Ah," murmured the Domme, "that feels good. The warmth of the glass really makes this fun."

Julie realized that the other arm of the dildo, the one from the cold water, was not expected to be "fun."

The Domme spoke in Chinese for a moment to the CEO. His face lit up with a crooked smile and he grasped Julie's arm, guiding her to a piece of furniture hidden by a white sheet.

"Stay still here," the CEO commanded. Not waiting for an answer (although Julie recognized no question had been asked), he pulled the sheet away, revealing a near-copy of the whipping bench at The Enterprises' Punishment Room. There was the flat portion, where Julie had laid her chest and abdomen and the shelf for her knees. But, instead of cuffs and a collar for her wrists and neck, this bench presented a crossbar with cutouts for her wrists and neck. She would be held securely even without anything for her legs. The CEO draped the sheet over the main part of the bench.

A hand signal told Julie to dispose of her body as the bench required. Her neck and wrists were imprisoned by the "pillory" part of the bench. As expected, no restraints were needed for her lower extremities, a feature emphasized by the CEO's hand stroking her exposed pussy. However, the strokes did provoke some lubrication, for which Julie was grateful.

The Domme circled her tethered slave and smiled. "Slave, you look quite fine on my bench, so delicious, so delectable! I'm sure you'll provide an exciting ride for me and my friend, right?"

Julie's answer was automatic. "Thank you, Mistress. It shall be as you wish, Mistress."

The Domme came up behind Julie and added her fingering to Julie's pussy, another bit of arousal for the slave. Then, she plunged two fingers into the slave's cunt, pulling the front wall of the cunt down and opening the passage for penetration by the longer arm of the glass dildo. Only a stroke or two was needed for the dildo to be completely buried in Julie, the bulbous tip tapping Julie's cervix.

The Domme's comment about how nice the warm arm felt emphasized how cold the long arm felt. The usual vaginal heat of arousal on cock penetration was gone. However, other parts of Julie's erogenous zones were taking notice: her breasts were more sensitive to the fabric of the sheet, and her nipples had already hardened. She wondered how long the glass cock would hold its chill in the face of her body warmth.

And, do not forget the friction of the glass ridges against her vaginal walls, with one ridge seeming fixed on her G-spot! Her training prompted her to ask, "Please, Mistress, may your slave come?"

It took the Domme a moment to pay attention to her slave's request. Then, "Slave, you may not come before your Mistress. Do you understand?"

Julie saw an opening and gasped a reply. "Thank you, Mistress. Your slave understands: no climax until after my Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

As the Domme pounded into Julie, the slave was amazed at how varied her movements were. Most men she had served concentrated on simple thrust-and-withdraw motions. This Domme was adding some movement from side to side and even some movements pushing the glass cock against her front or back walls. And the blue ridges — they were frictioning the entire surface of her cunt! Only her clit seemed out of the range of the glass cock. In her coupling with Igor, he had always managed to pay that nub proper attention.

Today, however, Julie was willing to forget the clit stimulation. If the vaginal stimulation brought on her orgasm before her Domme had her orgasm, Julie knew there would be "Hell to pay."

One of the ideas shared by slaves was If it doesn't hurt, just lie back and take it. That's what Julie did, allowing the Domme's thrusts and movements to provoke any of her own reflex motions.

But the Domme bent forward, leaning on her slave's back, and reached for her slave's clit to start rubbing and pinching the bud. Now, Julie was rocketing up the rainbow of arousal. Her pelvic and cuntal muscles began grabbing the glass cock and driving it back into the Domme's cunt, provoking a squeal. After one or two thrusts, the two began a coordinated rhythm and both crashed over the top together.

The Domme was the first to recover. She straightened up and stepped back from the bench, withdrawing the glass cock from her slave. A few steps brought the Domme to Julie's head. A small thrust presented the glass cock to Julie's mouth. No instruction was needed to start Julie cleaning the glass cock with her tongue.

A burst of Chinese orders energized the CEO, who had watched the play while stroking his own cock, to open the pillory and assist the slave to kneel before her Mistress.

The Domme fussed with the harness ring and freed the glass cock from her own cunt. She passed it to the CEO with a short instruction in Chinese and patted Julie's head, offering a compliment: "Good work, slave. I shall inform your Owner of your satisfactory performance.

"Now, undo the harness from me and give it to the CEO for cleaning; we're very particular about care for our instruments. The glass cock, for example, goes in the dishwasher. Your last service will be to wash me in the shower. Do you understand?"

Again, Julie's answer was pre-programmed. "Please, Mistress, your slave understands. Harness and shower. Thank you, Mistress."

Dressing after the shower, Julie felt the familiar sense of achievement after completing a service for her Owner. She compared it with her feelings after a night with Igor and thought there were some similarities, but also some differences. Being with Igor made her feel more "alive." She wasn't sure what this "alive" feeling meant, and she wondered whether she could ask anyone about it. Pat? Anne? Charles? In the end, she closed these thoughts off in a corner of her mind and prepared to return to her First Lady state with her Owner.

The CEO and Martin were welcoming back their lieutenants when Julie entered the Conference Room. Julie noticed that, while none of Martin's team gave any sign of their concern, most of the CEO's lieutenants gave her at least a curious stare, with one outright leer. She joined her Owner and participated in a series of handshakes without giving the lieutenants a chance to withdraw. One or two of them seemed startled by this easy familiarity. Indeed, the CEO noticed the reaction and murmured to Martin, "Your slave seems quite comfortable here."

Martin chuckled a bit. He had suspected Julie would "perform up to standards," of course, but even he was surprised by her latest maneuver. "Yes," he answered the CEO, "but that is what it takes to be First Lady of The Enterprises."

There seemed to be nothing left to say, so the men bowed to each other and Martin's team left the room. At the Lobby, they were joined by the six sex slaves who had been brought for the lieutenants. Each was standing quietly, but most wore an expression of tiredness. One slave, a short, auburn-haired beauty who had arrived at The Enterprises about six weeks earlier, showed the red eyes of recent tears. Charles got everyone into the fleet of limousines and the procession got underway for The Enterprises' headquarters.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 134: A Sense of Achievement?

En route, Martin asked each of the slaves to recount her experience with the lieutenant. There was no hesitancy, naturally, since these slaves had long since learned that there must be perfect openness between slave and Owner.

Most of the stories were reasonably routine. The men's staffers had questioned the six and divided them according to requirements of their bosses, a seemingly well-known and practiced routine. Each had been restrained with a slave collar for her neck and rope or handcuffs for her wrists. Leashes from the collars had taken them to a bedroom where their slave uniform — a simple sleeveless sheath — had been peeled away from their bodies. Some of the staffers had made comments, not always complimentary, about their bodies. All of the staffers had groped the slaves, pinching breasts or pussies. One had thrust a finger into his slave's ass, poked deeply, and taken the slave to the toilet for an enema. "You've got to be cleaned out so my boss can fuck your ass," he'd announced.

"I was glad," that slave remarked, "that my trainers had taken me through Anal Arts just a few days ago. At least, I knew enough not to be scared. And, I think I gave my guy a pretty good ride. He spanked my bottom when he was done and said, 'Thank you, kid. I enjoyed it.' It was the first time anyone had said Thank you."

"What do they usually say?" Edward inquired.

The slave blushed. "Please, Master, my trainers just tell me whether I 'performed up to standards.'"

"And if you didn't?"

Her blush deepened. "Please, Master, they tell me what I missed or where I went wrong."

"And?"

The slave's face was scarlet with embarrassment and her voice was barely above a whisper. "Please, Master, sometimes they spank me."

A nearby slave embraced the girl. "Me, too," she said. "My trainer explained that a spanking hurts just about as much as cuts from a crop, but that it's more humiliating. He said that the humiliation is more important to making us Good Slaves. I haven't said a word since he explained this."

Edward picked up the conversation. "So, each of you agrees that, when your trainer makes you embarrassed or humiliated, it makes the lesson stand out more?"

There were nods of agreement all around. Julie also recognized their sentiment; it had been part of her training as well.

Nodding in agreement, Edward explained. "You're all correct. We could easily beat you with an assortment of whips, canes, crops, or any number of instruments. At The Enterprises, we find that to be more work than necessary. You heard what the slave said: she hasn't 'said a word' since. Our aim, as I'm sure your trainers have told you over and over, is to make you a Good Slave, one who is dedicated to the wants and needs of her Owner, one who is passionate about that. When you have achieved that, we have a pretty good life for you here at The Enterprises."

Julie was surprised that Edward had explained so much of The Enterprises' slavery techniques and protocols. On later reflection, however, she realized that her trainers — Igor, Pat, Anne and the various class Instructors — had told her about the same things. Her own training had not been so much at the tip of a whip as in her own mind. And her questions about the use of Transport Mode handcuffs were also a product of her mind.

Igor had put the point nicely: do you still need a reminder of your slave status? Now, she had a better idea of how to think about her answer.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter135: Inspect and Repair as Needed (IRAN)

Julie noticed Charles and Edward conferring and then making phone calls. Slaves don't get to ask questions, of course, so she said nothing. Martin took her hand, however, and explained.

"These slaves have not had much experience in serving clients or contacts, so we realized that this service might be a bit stressful for the girls. Charles and Edward have arranged for each slave to be met by a trainer they have become close to. They will be supported as they process this experience. They will learn that The Enterprises values each of them highly. We hope that, from this success, they will experience that sense of achievement you have had. It will become just another step as they become Good Slaves."

Julie smiled her understanding. She had been a part of the preparation of these six slaves. She had told them about their mission and promised them their Owner's support. Now, she would be able to tell them that they had succeeded in their mission and that their Owner was pleased with their performances.

She would also describe what it takes to be a "Good Slave." Martin wanted passionate people in The Enterprises, people with enthusiasm for their work, whether in the laundry or in the Concierge Service, Accounting or Security. The reason was simple. These workers manage themselves within their spheres, but also understand The Enterprises' business and mission. They can be counted on to strive for that common goal.

Over the next few days, Julie spoke with each of the six slaves and followed up with their trainers. Only one slave was still in some distress from the experience. After discussing plans with Igor and Pat, Julie went to speak with her again.

"It wasn't that he was crude or forceful," the slave recounted, "but he made me feel like a piece of meat. He handled me roughly, but I've had boyfriends who were rough. He didn't make me feel like this was a shared experience, something we were going to do together — even if he wasn't going to let me climax. It was just cheap."