48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers

When the whirlwind of activity had subsided and Mr Chang had bowed out of the door, Bridget explored her suite. A large double bedroom, a separate sitting room and large bathroom seemed almost too much. She flopped down on the huge double bed and reviewed the recent events.

When she had taken the call from Martin, she knew that The Enterprises were a major sponsor of Fashion Week, but what he had told her had knocked her sideways. Niamh had been missing for over four months, with no clues to her fate. Now, here she was, in Hong Kong, of all places. But why hadn't she called herself when she realised I was here. Perhaps she thought, justifiably, that her Boss would have a better chance of being put through. Did Bridget believe everything Niamh, Martin and the others had told her? She had spent a large part of the previous day researching The Enterprises and Martin Bramleigh. There was not a lot on his biography beyond his business exploits, but she had expected that. All of his businesses seemed legitimate, even progressive in many ways. He was involved in community and charity work.

Niamh looked well, but she had changed subtly. She looked fitter, athletic even, but she moved with a new grace, like a dancer, with erotic undertones that were not like the old Niamh. That Niamh had been a strict amateur in the dating game. As Bridget thought of this, she realised Julie had a similar look and manner. Could they have been trained to move that way? But, why? Then, there were the dresses. Even top executives in a company would hesitate; they were for the seriously wealthy. She had seen that Martin looked at them both with a strange mixture of affection and possession. I suppose many a Boss looks on his staff possessively.

Now, here she was, floating on a bed, in a suite she could not possibly afford. Courtesy of whom? Martin, of course, but that must be due to Niamh. Whatever the reason for her windfall upgrade, Bridget was grateful. She would be able to work better here, where she could spread out her materials, much better than the tiny workspace at the Event Centre.

Niamh and Julie were due to come tomorrow for fitting the outfits she had promised. Yes, that would be the time to ask more questions.

~~#~~

Chapter 139: Revelations

Julie and Niamh left for their 10am appointment at 9:40 for the twenty-minute trip into Central. They were in good spirits, for they did not often have the opportunity to leave headquarters, except on business. When they were dropped at the Harbourview Hotel, they were met at reception by the very same Jason Chang.

"Good morning, Ladies," he cried, "I'm so sorry to tell you that Ms O'Connor has been delayed at the Fashion Week venue. She says she will be about an hour late, but that you may relax in her suite, if you so desire."

Niamh looked at Julie. "Suite?"

Julie shrugged. "Let's have a look."

Jason escorted them up and opened the door. "If you need to leave before Ms O'Connor returns, just close the door and it will lock."

"Thank you so much," said Niamh. "If we have to go, we'll leave a message with you."

Julie and Niamh explored the spacious sitting room, the bathroom and the large bedroom. "This is crazy," said Niamh, "I'm sure Bridget can't afford it! I wonder if Martin has arranged it."

To Julie she said, "We'd best call the Master. He may want us to return."

"Sure." Julie took out her phone. "It's the kind of thing he would do. It's really for you, you know."

"For me? But, why would he try to impress me? He already owns me. Body and Soul."

"He's crazy about you, you idiot."

"Me!"

"Yes. Sshhh... Master, it's Julie. Niamh's sister has been delayed at the venue... maybe an hour. Shall we return, or wait... OK, thank you, Master."

"He says we can wait or return now and make another time."

"Why do you think he's 'crazy' about me?"

"Pat was saying, just the other day, that she's never seen him act like he does with you, with anyone else; especially a slave. And, you know, Pat has been with him for years."

"But what about you? You're the First Lady."

"I'm not sure any more. He has had quite a few "ladies" and he hasn't called me for weeks. He seems to be happy that I go to Igor almost every night. I do like Igor. Maybe love him, if a slave is allowed love? But now, do we wait for Bridget, or go back?"

"I just remembered, Bridget gave me her cellphone number. I'll call and see how much longer she might be."

Julie was alarmed. Outside contacts were strictly monitored. This could be disastrous.

"You have an outside number! You should have told the Master!"

"Oh, I did, of course. He said it was OK."

Julie shook her head. "And you don't believe he's crazy about you?"

Niamh called Bridget, who said she would probably be about another half hour.

"Let's wait, then," said Niamh.

Julie smiled and gave Niamh a hug. "Watch out for me, Niamh."

"Of course, I will. As much as I can."

Niamh put her arms around Julie and squeezed back. They pressed closely against each other. Niamh, just a little bit shorter than Julie, looked up at her friend. Their eyes met. They kissed. That kiss, tender and almost passionless at first, lingered and caught fire. Their passion rose to a new, and entirely unexpected, intensity. As slaves, their lives and desires were controlled and channelled by their Masters. At the same time, Slave Training had loosened any inhibitions they may have had. They both realised that, now, for a short time they were beyond surveillance.

That kiss developed into open-mouthed exploration with questing tongues. Their hands began to roam across their bodies over and under clothing, smoothing and gently gripping. They stroked backs down to bottoms and moulded the cheeks. They held this tight embrace until they felt a need to get even closer. They moved apart a little to allow hands to hold breasts, tweak nipples. Silently, they took turns to undress each other, with many caresses and kisses. Julie took Niamh's hand and led her into the bedroom.

Thick carpet. Soft lighting. Silken sheets.

Intertwined, they fell onto the bed.

They lay face to face, their mouths were joined and they began, tentatively, to explore with their tongues. After a short time, Niamh broke contact, to smile at her sister slave.

"I never thought, before, that I'd want to kiss another woman," Niamh said, "but I can barely wait to have sex with you."

Julie grinned, "All our training has made us let loose our desire, to be ready for sex all the time. I've been here longer than you, Niamh, and I've learned how to turn on my desire as required." She giggled. "Not that I need to 'turn it on' just now."

They hugged again and their fingers sought each other's sex.

Niamh shuddered as Julie's fingers slid lightly over her bare mound, teasingly close to her clitoris, then travelled further to part her labia. She moaned, and returned the favour, latching onto Julie's nipple, sucking and caressing it with tongue and teeth. Julie, with one hand, was squeezing Niamh's breast, stroking and lightly pinching her nipple, while the other caressed Niamh's neck and shoulders.

Niamh squirmed around, her lips and tongue travelling down Julie's body to her mound. Julie opened her legs, inviting Niamh's further progress. They were both breathing in shallow gasps, as their arousal grew. Julie sighed and shivered as Niamh's tongue found and parted her labia, sought her clitoris, and played around it. Julie could feel herself rapidly mounting the rainbow of arousal. Near to the peak, she twisted Niamh onto her back, ravaging her vulva with tongue and teeth, and pressing her hips into Niamh.

Niamh cried out, inarticulately, and shuddered with a powerful orgasm, clutching Julie's buttocks, squeezing Julie's cleft to her gaping mouth. A moment later and Julie, too, found her release, with a groan.

Though they both felt the afterglow of passion, they were not quite satisfied, but deliberately set about reviving the ashes. It did not take long. When both had achieved two more orgasms each, they felt totally consumed. Exhausted, they cuddled together and subsided into half sleep.

Neither Julie nor Niamh noticed when Bridget came into the suite. Bridget rolled her eyes as she surveyed the sitting room and the discarded clothing. She went into the bedroom, where she found Niamh and Julie, quite naked, spooned together. Niamh's leg was covering Julie who was lying face down, half asleep. Bridget smacked Niamh smartly on the buttock.

"You naughty girls!" she scolded. "Get up at once. There's work to be done!"

Niamh squealed and sat bolt upright, almost falling off the bed. Her first thought was that she would certainly be punished for stealing, from her Master, the pleasure and use of her body, which belonged only to him. She was immensely relieved to see their discoverer was only Bridget. Julie, disturbed by Niamh's sudden movement, buried her face in the pillow. Her thoughts were almost the same as Niamh's.

Bridget was surprised by Niamh's and Julie's reactions, thinking they were inspired by shame. She quickly changed her tone.

"Sorry I've kept you waiting so long. Really, truly, I'm not bothered at all, finding you like that. I guess I didn't think either of you were into girls. Now, we have some dresses to fit."

Julie and Niamh exchanged looks, then burst out laughing.

"Oh, that's such a relief," said Julie, but her Inner Goddess reminded her of the First Law — Slaves Never Win — so there would be an inevitable reckoning later.

They retrieved their underwear and partially dressed, as Bridget handed them dresses. The two slaves were silent as they posed in the mirror while Bridget made some adjustments to their garments. She was thinking of the questions that had been running through her mind.

She began offhandedly. "Niamh, you're moving quite differently from the last time I saw you. Like, I don't know, an athlete or a dancer. It doesn't seem like your kind of thing?

Niamh stared at Bridget. She couldn't think what to say. Her words to Martin flashed through her mind: she could always worm the truth out of me. The prediction was coming true.

Julie came to her rescue. "Yes, we've both taken ballet classes. The Enterprises encourage their staff to keep fit."

Niamh took up the theme. "They have a wonderful Gym and a swimming pool. Great trainers, too."

Bridget was quiet for a while, making adjustments to their dresses.

"I see you both shave your..." she coloured a little. "I wouldn't have thought you would, Niamh. Is it for Martin?"

Now Niamh turned bright red, but she had collected her wits, and had anticipated that question. "I wouldn't have thought so either, but, in this climate, it's much more comfortable, you know. Plus, it helps guard against infections." She ignored the second part of the question.

Niamh helped Bridget pack up the dresses she had made for their appearance at the Runway, while Julie called Headquarters for their transport back.

On the forecourt, they both thanked Bridget and gave her farewell hugs. Niamh whispered in Bridget's ear, "I do like him. Very much!"

They clambered into the back of the black SUV, waved to Bridget, and were gone.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Authors' Note: Julie seems to be fitting in well with First Lady responsibilities, doesn't she? There still are those feelings for (or about) Igor, of course. We'll have to await the next Part to see how this situation develops.

Will Julie and Niamh confess their crimes? What would their correction consist of, and how will it affect their enjoyment of Fashion Week?

As always, your Comments, questions, and suggestions are welcome! Your authors look forward to them and discuss each one, aspiring to present, in the next Part, answers and more NonCon happenings.

J Spe and Taliesin1

Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers