49yo First Hotwife Challenge Pt. 01

Story Info
49 milf new to hotwifing accepts her first hotwife challenge.
5k words
4.49
35.5k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having recently just turned 49 this past July, I was encouraged to share my most recent Hotwife lifestyle experience. My husband has been very selective of the few men that I have played with since starting my Hotwife adventure last August.

He has described it as a very detailed fantasy and roleplay vetting when he speaks with prospective men interested in playing with me. I trust my husband completely and understand the amount of time, energy and effort he places into finding the right men for me. The few times we have played with the men he has chosen has proven surreal.

On every occasion I am aware to some extent that he is currently talking to someone. He will update me with some information throughout the process. That's why I never suspected anything to happen on a quick weekend getaway after my 49th birthday.

My husband explained that he would just like to take me away for the weekend for my birthday and have some one on one time without our kids. I questioned him if this was a ruse and he secretly had plans laid for me to Hotwife.

He assured me that it wasn't and I had seen no indication that he had been speaking with anyone new. He had already arranged for our kids to stay at his parents house for the weekend. We would just get away to a rental at one of my favorite beaches a few hours away.

The weekend came and he had told me to pack something nice because of dinner out on both Friday and Saturday night. Still not completely trusting of my husband I packed my beach attire and some nice clothing for dinner. I also packed some slutty lingerie and heels just in case this was a trick.

We both took off of work that Friday, dropped the kids off at his parents and drove to the vacation rental beach house. When we got there it was a very nice place and about a four block bike ride away from the beach. We immediately unpacked and headed to the beach. The weather was gorgeous and the water was perfect. My only complaint is that it was insanely humid. The jellyfish were everywhere and you had to be careful when you swam in the ocean.

We spent the afternoon enjoying the sand and the water. We went back to our rental showered and went out to dinner. That night we cuddled on the couch, watched a movie, had the most amazing sex and went to bed.

I was comfortable now realizing that this was just a weekend for us and not a trick to meet someone he had been talking with online. We woke early Saturday morning because I wanted to spend the day on the beach with him. I made him breakfast and we packed for the beach.

We got on our rental bikes and headed out before it got too humid. It was an amazing morning on the beach. We went for several walks, were in an out of the water and had lunch at a nearby restaurant just off the strand.

It was the perfect day with my husband. I have always been a beach girl and loved having my feet and toes in the sand. After lunch we went back to our spot on the beach and had the remaining beers that were left in our cooler.

We were both sitting side-by-side with our feet in the sand in our beach chairs enjoying the day. I had not thought about hotwifing since the night prior when I had assured myself my husband had not planned anything.

That's when it happened. We were both a little buzzed from the beer. We were just enjoying the weekend without our kids and enjoying time with one another. I was in my beach chair, feet comfortably in the sand, my eyes closed and enjoying the sounds of the beach. I felt my husband's hand on mine and I opened my eyes to see what he wanted.

He had this devilish smile on his face looking me over like I was a piece of meat. He simply said, "Hotwife challenge time." He was just smirking at me and I knew exactly what he was talking about.

Over the years of trying to convince me and begging me to hotwife he had given me numerous stories to read and explained how the lifestyle worked. A part of the lifestyle sometimes involved a husband challenging his hotwife to some spontaneous non-sexual or sexual act that needed to be fulfilled.

When he said this to me I was completely caught off guard and immediately began to completely panic. I began to speak and protest but he told me to let him finish. He was still holding my hand and rubbing it with his thumb as he explained my challenge. I knew better to argue, knowing my place.

He looked me in my eyes and explained my first hotwife challenge was to find a man on this beach willing to have sex with me in front of him back at our house. I immediately began to protest and he stopped me one more time with a shhhhhhh sound. He lifted his other hand looking at his watch. He explained that I had exactly 25 minutes to find a man to fulfill his challenge. He asked if I had any questions.

I had a rush of new emotions. I was fuming, scared, aroused and panicked. I asked what if I can't find anyone. He just smiled and told me I had better because the consequences would be costly.

I had spent the vast majority of the day at the beach. I was wearing a red tankini suit and was covered in a layer of sweat, salt from the ocean, sand and baby oil. I, in no way felt sexy.

I explained that to my husband and he merely looked down, tapped his watch and told me my time had started. I felt utterly panicked and frustrated. I had never ever done anything crazy like this before. But, the butterflies in my stomach also told me I was secretly excited.

I could tell he was not going to negotiate with me. I looked down at my Apple Watch and asked him when my time was up. He told me and I got up giving him the dirtiest look I could. I grabbed my hat, placed my hair in a low pony and fed it through my hat as I walked off in search of a man.

I immediately started thinking to myself, how am I going to make this happen? What am I going to say to this man? I had very little time and realized that I was just going to have to be blunt and explain what I was in the challenge I was given.

I started walking the beach frantically looking for someone I felt would say yes to my proposition. I had a ton of thoughts going through my head. Here I was 49years old walking the beach looking for a man to ask him to fuck me while my husband watched.

I for sure thought this was impossible. I didn't feel sexy much less look sexy, not to mention everyone I seemed to walk past was a family or a couple and no single men.

About five minutes into my search I passed a group of what I thought were high school students. There were about 10 of them all together play music, laying out while several of them were kicking a soccer ball around. I quickly dismissed them because of their age and continued my search. I couldn't do that.

I was having absolutely no luck. I could not find anyone that I felt comfortable approaching. I very well couldn't approach a man I had seen with a woman or a family even if he was alone for a brief moment.

I frantically searched that beach and was having no luck. I looked down at my watch and saw I only had 10 minutes left and thought about the young group of men I had seen close to where my husband and I were on the beach. I was desperate but had to do something.

I had no other option. I lightly jogged back that direction feeling so overwhelmed. I was stressed not only about the deadline but also having to approach a stranger and proposition him for sex. The add to that was their young age. What was I doing?

As I got closer to the group of young men I stood off in a distance and watched. I was trying to decide which one looked the oldest, cutest and would accept my proposal.

There I was a 49-year-old married woman checking out a group of 10 young men trying to decide who to choose.

I could not believe what I was doing. I was getting ready to proposition a young man for sex. What have I become?

I had made my choice and it was a young man that was off with his friend kicking a soccer ball. I looked down at my watch realizing I was running out of time. I took a very deep breath and started walking towards this cute young man. My heart was pounding in my chest. Oh my god, I thought, please be legal.

I had no time for small talk. The young man had just kick the soccer ball to his friend when I said excuse me can I bother you for a moment. He turned looking at me smiling a very young innocent smile and said yes. I half chuckled when I said this is gonna sound like an odd question but may I ask how old you are?

The young man kind of tilted his head, looking at me oddly and answered 18 why? I smiled looking around making sure no one could hear what I was about to say. The friend he had kicked the soccer ball two was watching the two of us talk. He had gotten the attention of the other group of young men who were also watching me talk to this young man.

I took a very deep breath extended my hand introduced myself by my first name and laid it out. I leaned in closer and explained that I was a hotwife and my husband had challenged me to find someone to have sex with while he watched. I could see the look on this young man's face turn to utter shock. He blushed and I thought to myself that this was a disaster.

He didn't speak and just stared at me. I asked him if this was something that he would be interested in doing for me. The young man looked around as if it was a practical joke but was also clearly embarrassed. As he began to speak the friend he had kicked the soccer ball to walked up and put his arm around his friend.

At that moment the young man said that he was very flattered but he had a girlfriend and did not want to cheat on her.

I had just propositioned a 18 year-old boy to have sex with me and struck out. His friend now extended his hand and introduced himself as Scott.

Scott seemed very different and not as shy at all. He came off as very flirtatious and confident, almost cocky. He said that he had overheard what I had told his friend and asked if he could help. My attention turned to this tall, fit, smooth chested young man. I asked his age and he confidently replied he was 20.

He looked me up and down with a very devilish look and told me he would love to help me.

I looked down at my watch only having about five minutes remaining. I asked Scott if he had an ID that I could see to verify his age before we went any further. He happily smiled and told me to hang on for a minute. Scott ran off towards his friends leaving me with the 18 year-old. I could see him chatting with his friends as he looked through his book bag and retrieved a wallet.

He gave several of his friends high-fives and ran back towards me. He went through his wallet showing me his identification. Nervously I handed Scott his ID back and asked if he would like to meet my husband. Smiling he said sure. I had just propositioned two young men on a beach the weekend after my 49th birthday. I could not believe it.

Scott had a very happy smile on his face when he asked what was next. I took his hand and we began walking quickly towards my husband as I explained I had only a few minutes left before my time ran out. We didn't even make small talk. He jokingly suggested we lightly jog so he doesn't miss out on any fun.

I was holding the hand of a young man 29 years my junior. I was taking him back to my husband to show that I had completed my first hotwife challenge. My pussy was wet and I was surprisingly aroused.

When we got back to our spot on the beach my husband was laying comfortably in his chair with his eyes closed. I spoke to him letting him know I was back. He stood up and I could see the surprise on his face with the young man I had in front of him.

I introduced Scott to my husband and my husband immediately asked how old he was. I laughed out loud and my husband looked at me strangely. Scott answered that he was 20 and then I told my husband I had already asked to see his ID. My husband smiled saying not old enough to drink but you want to fuck my wife huh.

Scott, very confidently and still holding my hand, happily replied hell yeah man she's fucking gorgeous as he looked me over again. I felt so naughty, aroused and turned on. My husband laughed but also agreed with Scott. He asked him if he was comfortable with having sex with my wife while he watched. Scott said that he had no problems with anything and was just looking for a good time.

My husband explained to Scott that he wanted to give me something hot for my 49th birthday and asked him if he was capable of showing me a good time. Scott again looking at me me said hell yes sir.

My husband smiled and said good deal can't wait to see as he started toward our things.

We that we gathered our belongings and walk towards our bikes. My husband suggested that Scott and I ride the bikes back and wait outside for his arrival. Scott and I got on the bicycles and rode together to the house. While we were riding their Scott asked if I'd ever done anything like this before. I answered that this was my first hotwife challenge and I had only been hotwife in for less than a year.

He merely responded cool cool, that's hot as hell and you are hot as fuck. He was very cute and had a sexy smile and jet black hair. He very politely asked if I was really 49. I told him I was and Scott was in absolute disbelief of my age and jokingly said that I had to be lying.

When we got back to the beach house we waited patiently for my husband to arrive making small talk. All I kept thinking was how absolutely covered in sweat, baby oil, and salt water I was and I did not feel sexy.

I did not want to do anything my husband had not asked me to do. So Scott and I just talk to one another about our weekend. He explained that the group of guys he was with were fraternity brothers from his college and they were staying in a hotel near the beach. I explained that my husband had taken me away for the weekend to celebrate my 49th birthday.

He was very sweet and very very flirtatious. He was very complimentary of my physique and said he could not believe what was happening. I laughed telling him the same but I never expected to be doing this today. Scott smiled and said that he hoped he would be a good Birthday present. It was a very sweet thing to say and a surreal thing to hear.

He did not have a single hair on his chest or stomach. There was no happy trail leading to his cock that I could see. His legs were slightly hairy and very athletic. He stood about a foot over my head. Apparently he played soccer and lacrosse in college.

My husband showed up carrying his bag and placed it underneath the house near our car. Looking at the both of us he simply said I imagine you two wanna clean off before you get started. I immediately responded yes please and Scott answered whatever the lady wants, looking me over. He simply said I could take her just like she is. I was floored and could see the bulge in his board shorts.

My husband then simply directed both of us by saying come with me you too. I knew where he was walking us to. My husband clearly was having fu bing in charge. I again took Scott's hand as my husband lead us to the outdoor shower below the house we had rented. My husband open the shower door and told both of us to get inside. He stepped in closing the door behind.

We were under the beach house and there was a small room for hanging towels that then opened up to a shower room with multiple heads and boards on the floor for water to drain through.

My husband walked into the shower room turning the water on and ushered us inside. I could see Scott was slightly nervous and I think he could sense I was as well. My husband looked at us and said enjoy.

I knew what he meant. He was giving us permission to begin to play. Scott now took my hand and lead me towards the water as he guided me under first. I let the water run down my hair and over my body while he watched. I stepped slightly out of the water looking at him watching me.

I turned putting my ass and back to him asking if he would help undo the straps to the top of my tankini. He instantly reached out and began undoing the strap as I removed it over my head cupping my breasts. I turned to face him. Removing my hands and showing him my tits I could see a big smile come over his face.

Scott asked if he could touch my tits. Before I could answer my husband merely said, "She is yours, you can touch anything you want". With that I felt this young man's hands cup my breasts. I closed my eyes and thought to myself this was extremely hot and was really about to happen.

I pulled him under the water with me. Looking up at him I placed one hand behind his head and made the move first. Pulling him into me we began making out. I felt his hands move to my ass gripping my cheeks tightly while we made out under the hot steamy water.

I could feel his cock in his board shorts pressing against my stomach. He was a good kisser. He started to remove my bikini bottoms, telling me that we should both shower to clean the beach off of our bodies.

He helped me with my bikini bottom as I stepped out of it kicking it across the shower floor. He stepped back slightly untying his board shorts as they dropped to the shower floor also.

His fully erect cock sprang up slapping him on his lower abdomen. He had a very nice straight rock hard thick clean shaven cock. I remember smiling looking directly at his dick and then at him.

He smiled stating that he hoped I like what I saw. My husband spoke saying trust me she does son and then told me to show him. I grab the shampoo squirted some in my hand reaching out for his dick and stroking it with the shampoo around my fingers. He loved it. His cock felt really good and full in my hand.

We proceeded to shower and clean our bodies while also groping and touching one another while my husband watched. When we were both satisfied that we were clean and completely aroused my husband asked if we were ready to go inside.

Scott and I both said yes as he handed us towels and we walked upstairs into the house. I had a white towel wrapped around my body and he had a white towel wrapped around his waist. You could see the outline of his hard cock through the towel.

The moment we entered the house I let my towel drop and Scott did as well. I took his hand walked him into the living room. My husband laid several condoms on the table in front of the couch. He walked over and sat in a chair and crossed his legs to watch what was about to happen.

I was so aroused. This 20 year old young man reached behind me slapped me on my ass. I pushed him on the couch drop to my knees and began sucking on his balls as I worked my mouth up his Dick. I sucked on this young man's dick like a true whore. It was fast deep wet and sloppy. His hands were running through my wet hair and guiding his hard cock in my mouth.

I could tell he was hesitant to fuck my mouth, well until my husband told him it was ok use me how he wanted. Scott still showed respect but did begin fucking my mouth with his cock.

I knew my husband had gotten up and walked into our bedroom but returned shortly after. He sat back in his chair watching me devour and worship this 20-year-old young man's cock. Scott was very vocal but also very sweet. He reached over my back and was trying to play with my pussy while I sucked him.

I helped him out by getting off the floor and onto the couch to his side. His cock still in my mouth I felt a finger go into my wet pussy. The more he fingered me the harder I sucked.

I had not heard my husband get up from his chair. I was too busy with my face between this young man's legs. I heard my husband say, "put this in her ass ". I knew what he had brought. It was my favorite jeweled butt plug. I felt Scott's fingers leave my pussy and at that moment felt the pressure of my butt plug on my ass kitty.

He teased my asshole before it slipped inside of me. The moment it did I deep throated his cock and licked his balls with my tongue. Scott instantly reacted thrusting his hips towards my mouth. He couldn't stand it any longer. He pulled me off his dick, spun me around and was between my legs. I felt his wet hot mouth on my 49 year old throbbing pussy.

12