49yo First Hotwife Challenge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked, sucked and inserted his tongue into my pussy before he put two fingers inside of me while eating me out. I like how he ate my pussy. I was soon begging him to fuck me.

We were like two young kids ravaging each other. He got up grabbed one of the condoms and put it on his hard rock cock as fast as I could.

I had moved back on the couch to give him room, spreading my legs wide. Watching this young man put a condom on laying naked on the couch while my husband watched everything seemed so surreal.

I was completely into the moment. I was playing with my pussy fingering at telling Scott that I needed his dick inside of me. Scott frantically came back over reaching down guiding his hard cock into my pussy. I looked up at him and begged him to put it all inside of me.

Scott slammed his cock deep into my pussy and it felt amazing. He was fucking me hard and fast while occasionally reaching down and kissing me deeply. We fucked like that for a few minutes as I begged him to fuck me on all fours. Scott flipped me over and was pounding me from behind.

I remember looking to my right watching my husband stroke his cock while this 20-year-old was fucking my brains out. Again the thought came through my mind of how did I get here. I didn't care it felt amazing.

Scott fuck me doggy style pounding me and slapping my ass in the process. He would occasionally reach down playing with the jeweled butt plug in my ass while he's slowly grinding his dick inside of me at times.

I could tell he was trying to pace himself and not cum. I on the other hand could not control myself. Feeling him inside of me and watching my husband stroke his cock was too much for me to handle. I began moaning telling Scott that I was about to come. Scott kept up his pace and brought me to climax as I came on his 20 year old Dick.

I came so hard on this boy's cock. He pulled his cock out slapping it on my ass. He grabbed the back cushions off the couch and toss them on the floor. He positioned me on my side and I knew what he was doing. I arch my back giving him my ass while lifting my right leg in the air. He cradled in behind me sliding in, guiding his cock into my pussy.

I turned my head towards him and we began making out as he began fucking me in my 49-year-old pussy. I felt like a porn star. Young man's dick inside of my pussy leg up in the air making out with him while he pinched my hard erect nipple on my right breast. All while my husband was stroking his cock in front of us.

This was one of the few times my husband again spoke. He told Scott that when he was going to come he wanted him to come on my face. With that I could tell the pace changed with Scott fucking me harder and faster. I again was extremely close to coming and told Scott the same. He kept up that same pace, depth and force. I came quickly and loudly this time.

I could feel Scott's cock getting harder inside of me and it beginning to pulsate and I knew he was close to coming. Scott vocally acknowledge the same thing that I was feeling and said that he was about to come. I pulled off his dick got on my knees as he was frantically pulling off the condom.

He stood up over me jerking his cock and blew several long ropes of cum on my face. I could not help myself in the moment he was done I removed his hand and his cock disappeared into my mouth again. His body twitched as I sucked on his cum soaked cock.

I had cum all over my face and in my hair and I could taste your sweet cum on my lips and in my mouth. He twitched violently as I teased his cock with my mouth and tongue. After a few moments of teasing him I got up laughing and asked to excuse myself to clean off my face.

I left the room happy with my choice on the beach. When I returned Scott and my husband were talking quietly. They were like two schoolboys having enjoyed the show. I inquired as to what they were talking about and my husband quickly said nothing to be concerned about.

I had no problem being naked in front of him. I stood there with my arms crossed smiling telling my husband I did not believe him. My husband looked at Scott and said let me go get your bathing suit I'll be right back.

He left me standing there with this 20-year-old young man naked with my jewel butt plug in my ass. I walked over to Scott kissed him and thanked him for a good time. Two of his fingers immediately found my pussy as he thanked me as well. I Gasped, but enjoyed how he played with my G spot.

Grabbing his chest pulling it towards me as I laid on the couch spreading my legs and allowed this man to finger me while my husband was getting his bathing suit. My body wanted to come again. He feverishly fingered my pussy with two fingers while playing and pinching my nipples.

My husband returned and was surprised by what he saw. He smiled and told Scott how to make me come extremely fast by being fingered. Scott took my husbands instruction and it had an immediate effect on me. Within a few minutes I was screaming at the top of my lungs, coming with this 20-year-old man's fingers inside of me.

I lay there on the couch a sweaty horny mess. I watched Scott get his bathing suit on, walk over and kiss me and then disappear with my husband out the front door.

I was so horny I reached down and began playing with my pussy thinking about what had just happened.

To be continued......

12