49yo First Hotwife Challenge Pt. 02

Story Info
49 milf new to hotwifing accepts her first hotwife challenge.
6.8k words
4.48
25.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay naked and sweaty from the hot sex I had just had with a 20-year-old young man my thoughts were racing in my head. I had just completed my first hotwife challenge by picking up a young man, 29 years younger than me and letting him have his way with me sexually.

I felt so naughty, so slutty but yet so aroused and satisfied at what had happened. I was surprisedly enjoying every aspect of being my husband's hotwife.

I would occasionally feel a little overwhelmed by my actions but I would quickly get over them by thinking about the amazing adventures we were having or seeing my husband happy. I cannot begin to put into words what it's like to be with a different man and have your husband watch.

I had become accustomed to the way my husband touched, kissed, made love, and fucked me. I had committed myself to only one man for close to 20 years but now I was experiencing something so surreal and exhilarating it is hard to put into words. I knew the feel of my husband's cock in my hands, mouth, and pussy. My body knew how he felt inside of me.

Now, not only was I experiencing the sensation of different cocks in my hands, mouth, and pussy but my body was reacting in such amazing ways. The slightest change in a man's length or girth would hit me in places that my husband's cock would not and this made me cum so intensely. I was also coming very quickly and experiencing full-body orgasms at times.

These men kissed and touched me so very differently than I was used to as well. They most certainly fucked me more intensely than I had been fucked by my husband in a very long time. There was an immediate carnal hunger and desire for the fucking these men have been giving me. This is what I was quickly becoming addicted to. I knew what I was doing was not accepted or the norm, but I could not say no.

I lay on the couch completely naked with my eyes closed touching myself, thinking about what I had just done and accomplished for myself. I had seduced a 20-year-old young man into fucking me in front of my husband and loved every damn second of it!

I found the spontaneity of this session to be utterly intoxicating which led to very intense orgasms. I really loved what my husband had done for me and opened my eyes to.

My thoughts were soon interrupted as my husband came back into the condo finding me playing with myself. I distinctly remember biting my lower lip and looking up at him playing with myself. He looked down at me admiring what he was looking at with a satisfying grin.

He simply told me that I had no idea how fucking hot I was and how amazing it was to watch me with that young man. He had this look of satisfaction on his face as he told me that he was very proud of his sexy slutty hotwife.

He laughed and told me that I had made a lifelong impact on the 20-year-old young man's life and he will never forget this moment for as long as he lives. I asked my husband if Scott had said anything to him when they were outside.

My husband merely smiled saying he just kept saying thank you and your wife is fucking amazing. With that, I slid off the couch and undid my husband's bathing suit, and sucked his hard cock completely dry. I felt so alive!

I went and showered still intoxicated by the amazing fucking that I had received from Scott. I took my time washing my body thinking about all that had happened that day. I got out of the shower and toweled off but leaving my hair wet. I put on a sexy pair of thongs and a white T-shirt. I found my husband sitting on the couch watching TV and snuggled up next to him and took a nap.

I woke sometime later with my husband nudging me asking if I wanted to go out to dinner. We both got up, got dressed, and went out to eat. It wasn't anything too fancy but was very nice. During dinner, my husband kept getting text messages and was checking his phone. When I asked who he was speaking to he would quickly dismissed me and told me not to worry about that. I knew he was up to something but I didn't know what.

We walked back to the condo from the restaurant around 8:00 PM. The text messages were increasing in frequency and I could tell my husband was enjoying torturing me by not telling me who it was.

When we got back to the condo I playfully tried to take my husband's phone but he was having none of my play. He sternly told me to stop, so I played along with his game. My husband went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine and poured a glass for himself and me.

My husband handed me my glass and with that devilish grin told me to go put something slutty on so he could watch me walk around the condo in it. I did as I was told taking my glass of Riesling to the bedroom.

I decided on a pair of red peep toe heels, a black Victoria's Secret pleated low plunge babydoll set, and thong panties. It was made of satin, very lacy and see-through and the breast cups were entirely made of lace. You could clearly see my breasts and nipples.

I looked at myself in the mirror knowing my husband had never seen this outfit before. Smiling, I thought, "I'll get him back for teasing me with his little games on his phone." I pounded my very large glass of Riesling on top of the two glasses I had with dinner.

I was resolved to drive him crazy and fuck his brains out for the amazing day he had given me. This was going to be my thank you to him for my 49th birthday present.

I walked out of the bedroom with my sluttiest walk knowing full well I was going to drive my husband crazy. I confidently walked out and found my husband standing in the kitchen drinking his wine and texting on his phone.

He saw me and I could see the excitement on his face. I stood in the living room and slowly spun for him holding my empty wine glass. I devilishly smiled and asked him if this was slutty enough for him?

He told me it was and told me that I looked amazing. He had this very mischievous look on his face as he walked over to me and looked me up and down.

Suddenly his phone dinged again as he retrieved it from his pocket. He looked at the screen smiling from ear to ear and texted back to whoever had texted him. He kissed me deeply on the lips and told me not to move. I knew he was up to something devious.

He took my glass and walked back over to the kitchen and placed it on the counter. He briefly went towards the front door and I heard it open. I secretly peeked to see what he was doing and quickly saw Scott and the first young man I had propositioned on the beach talking to my husband at the front door.

I almost fainted and felt an immediate blood rush to my pussy and my heart began to race. My husband invited both young men inside the condo and motioned toward me standing in the living room. My husband simply said for the young men to come in and he would get them a beer, but to make themselves comfortable.

My husband quickly joined us handing the young men their beers after Scott and I had kissed. My husband handed me my wine glass which was now refilled to the top.

Scott turned and introduced his friend to me whom I had first spoken to and propositioned on the beach. His name was Chad and he extended his hand for me to shake, which I gladly did.

Scott laughed and said you'll have to forgive Chad he's a little nervous and encouraged him to drink his beer. With that, my husband extended his beer and toasted to an erotic night. We all touched glasses and had a drink. I guzzled the entire glass of wine. I had an idea of what was going to happen and I definitely needed more wine.

When I finish I noticed Chad had done the same thing with his beer. The only two that were slowly drinking theirs were my husband and Scott. My husband did not waste any time. He merely looked at me taking my empty glass from my hand. He told the boys very directly to have their way with me.

The moment my husband said that Scott pounded his beer and sat it on the kitchen table. He began walking towards me with a very naughty look on his face. We met and began deeply kissing and groping one another's bodies. I did not pay attention to my husband or Chad. I was merely enjoying this young man's tongue in my mouth and his hands all over my body. The room began spinning.

Suddenly, I felt someone come up behind me and begin kissing my shoulder. I broke my kiss from Scott, opening my eyes I turned my head to see Chad behind me kissing my shoulder. I closed my eyes and moaned deeply. Scott moved my shoulder straps off my baby doll and they both let it fall to the floor.

Scott immediately began sucking, licking, and nibbling on my nipples while I ran my hands through his hair. Chad was now licking up my neck and nibbling on my ear sticking his tongue inside of my ear and driving me crazy.

I took one hand off of Scott's hair and reached around caressing Chad's hair as he kissed, licked, and nibbled my neck, back, and shoulders. My head was spinning and I was so wet.

I was surrounded by two young boys who were licking kissing and worshipping my half-naked 49-year-old body. I could tell Chad was relaxing when I felt him go to his knees and put his hot wet mouth on my ass crack. He spread my ass cheeks, slid my thong to the side, and buried his tongue in my ass. I could feel his tongue flickering on my asshole while Scott was consumed with nibbling, biting, and sucking on my breasts and nipples.

I lost track of everything else going on in the room. I suddenly heard my husband's voice near me tell Chad, who was still on his knees eating my ass, that the only restriction was that I could not be fucked in my asshole. I then vaguely heard my husband say something about taking this and putting it in to make sure there are no accidents.

I then felt what I immediately knew as one of my metal jeweled butt plugs teasing the lips of my asshole. Chad was frantically licking and spitting on it to lubricate my asshole. He teasingly slid the butt plug in my asshole and this drove me wild.

My body was so hot and on fire. My head was spinning from the surreal feeling I was having of all the tactile sensations of these two boys worshiping my body.

It was all such a whirlwind of sexual desire and emotions. It was very much like an out-of-body experience for me. I have not had two men since very early on in my life. My body was in sensory overload.

My husband was now seated in a leather chair just watching these two young men feast on his wife. I distinctly remember looking over at him and giving him the most erotic pleasurable look, while the young men were enjoying my body.

Scott made the first move removing his mouth from my breasts stepping back and frantically stripping his clothes from his body. Chad took his queue and I felt him release his mouth from my ass and also frantically strip. I took that moment to walk around the couch to be in front of my husband and his chair.

I had barely made it in front of the couch when I felt a hand grab a fistful of my hair and stopped me. As I turned, and to my utter surprise I saw that it was Chad and not Scott manhandling me. That's when I saw his gorgeous fully erect unbelievably young fat cock. He was bigger and fatter than Scott and immediately without speaking a word forced me onto my knees.

I knew my job and my lips engulfed his enormous cock as I began frantically sucking Chad's big dick. He gasped surprisingly as I deep-throated his fat cock while looking up at him. Scott came over apparently reacting to Chad's facial expression and validated verbally, "I told you man she's a fucking talented slut."

I quickly realized I loved Chad's cock and could not wait to feel him stretch my pussy wide and deep. Scott slapped his cock on my face as I reluctantly stopped sucking Chad and began sucking Scott.

I remember thinking to myself while I had Scott's cock going in and out of my mouth and stroking Chad's cock with my hand how absolutely dirty I felt. Here I was a mother, wife, PTA member, and avid churchgoer sucking the cocks of two young men that were 18 and 20.

It inspired me more to make this a life-altering experience for both of them. I had told myself in my buzzed, horny, erotic state that I was going to fuck these boys for as long as they wanted.

I still had my panties on and soon felt Chad's foot begin playing with my pussy while I stroked his cock and sucked on Scott's dick. Chad told Scott that he wanted to eat my pussy out and with that, I was scooped up and thrown on the couch. Chad ripped my thongs off my body which aroused the hell out of me. This seemingly shy young man who didn't want to cheat on his girlfriend, was completely overtaken by sexual lust for me. My legs were spread as he began to undo my heels. My husband firmly told him that the heels stay on while they fuck his slut wife.

Chad re-buckled my heel and spread my legs instantly and very hungrily began eating my pussy. I gasped out loud at how feverishly he licked, ate, and fingered my pussy. Scott worked his way to the side of me and put a pillow underneath my shoulders and head so he could kneel on his knees on the seat cushion of the leather couch.

Scott grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into his dick. I was laying on my back on a leather couch in a condo my husband had rented me for my 49th birthday. My pussy was being devoured by an eager 18-year-old young boy and my mouth was being fucked by a 20-year-old young man. I could see the look of satisfaction on my husband's face as he began to rub his crotch watching his work. This made me even hornier for these boys.

I lost track of how long Chad ate my pussy and played with my butt-plug-filled asshole. I knew they were ready to fuck me and I was ready to be fucked. My husband tossed several condoms on the table in front of the young man and told them to fuck me. Chad wasted no time grabbing one of the magnum condoms and sliding it over his fat cock. I watched him and was anxious to have him inside of me.

With the condom on, he slapped my pussy once and then he buried his fat cock deep inside my tight wet pussy without any hesitation and was fucking me hard. I screamed in pleasure so fucking loud because I had truly lost control of my senses. He had his hands on the inside of my hips and was pile-driving my pussy with my legs spread wide. Scott was still trying to slowly fuck my mouth with his dick while I was being pounded hard by Chad. I would occasionally pull Scott from my mouth and looked at Chad fucking me and talked so dirty to him. I really really liked his cock. It absolutely filled me full and hit places that had not been hit in a very long while.

He gave the same dirty talkback and I could tell Scott felt a little left out. I turn my attention to Scott and started talking dirty to him as I slapped his dick on my face and began sucking him feverishly while Chad continued to pound me. Scott pulled his cock out of my mouth and went to retrieve a condom telling Chad he wanted to turn.

I turned my full attention to Chad. I reached up and wrapped my hands around the back of his neck. I kissed him deeply and told him I wanted to cum on his cock. I was already so close to coming on this young man's cock. I wrapped my legs around him and he buried himself deep inside me and began a deep grinding fuck that sent me over the edge.

I came so quickly and sooooo unbelievably loud. My body was shuttering from the intense full-body orgasm as Chad pulled out of me slapping his dick on my pussy.

Scott picked me up and began to flip me over on all fours while he told Chad to lie down on the couch. Chad did exactly what Scott told him to and Scott put me on all fours on the couch with my face directly between Chad's spread legs and cock.

I felt Scott's cock slide slowly inside my very wet pussy while he held onto my hips. About halfway inside of me, Scott slapped my ass really hard and I gave out a dirty moan looking over my shoulder and telling him to do it again. He slapped my other ass cheek and began to fuck me very hard from behind.

I heard Chad regretfully say that he didn't know I liked to have my ass slapped. I just smiled at him and told him that with his cock he could do anything he wanted to me.

Scott then reached out grabbed a fist full of my hair and began fucking me furiously letting Chad get a full view of my small tits swaying from the pounding. He soon let go of my hair and I found Chad slapping my face with his now condom-free cock while I was being fucked from behind by Scott. My body began to perspire and sweat began to drip off of me and onto the couch. I decided to surprise Chad and instead of sucking his cock I began licking his balls.

I was eating and licking his balls and underneath them until I could feel his body shift giving me more access to his asshole. I was going to return the favor. I spread his cheeks and I began eating this 18-year-old young boy's ass while I was being pounded from behind. Chad could do nothing but grab the pillows behind him and moan so deeply in pleasure.

Chad had thrown one leg up on the back of the couch and the other spread wide to give my mouth and tongue better access to his asshole. I was so aroused at how this turned him on. I was stroking Chad's gorgeous pre cum soaked cock while I feed on him and Scott was still fucking me from behind.

I looked over at my husband who was now stroking his cock with his shorts around his ankles. I never realized how absolutely arousing it was to be watched by your husband and to see him so aroused from watching. It was so exhilarating. It was so surreal. Less than 12 hrs ago I was hunting for someone to have sex with me on the beach.

Now I was being used by two sexy young men that were young enough to be my sons. I felt super naughty and so desirable. I came on Scott's cock while he fucked me from behind. I enjoyed his cock but really wanted Chad's big Dick back inside of me. I took a break from eating Chad's ass and began to verbally encourage Scott to fuck me and cum on my ass.

It wasn't long after that Scott was telling me he was about to cum. I could feel his cock inside me stiffen. He pulled his cock from inside of me and ripped his condom off. I immediately felt his hot load on my lower back and ass cheeks.

He slapped my ass several times with satisfaction in a job well done. I looked back at him as he fell back on the leather couch in a sweaty out of breath state. I was very happy that I could now focus my full attention on Chad and his beautiful cock.

As Chad was still laying on his back I seductively crawled up on top of him and began making out with him as I felt him reach down and try to guide his cock inside of me. My husband abruptly reminded him about wearing a condom. I reached over to the table, ripped a magnum condom pack open and slide it on Chad's raging cock.

I quickly sat on the young man's cock. Oh my god, his cock felt so incredibly amazing inside of my 49 yr old pussy. I remember playfully telling him that his girlfriend was a very lucky girl as I was slowly grinding and kissing him.

It was a moment of very sweet and playful dialogue between the two of us. He responded that his girlfriend could not take him all the way orally or vaginally. I responded playfully telling him that I was more than happy to do whatever he wanted as I teased him with my pussy grinding on him deeply.

I saw a very devilish smile come over this cute young man's face. I kissed him deeply as our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I broke from our very erotic make-out session and told him to fuck me as hard as he wanted and that I love his huge cock deep inside of me.

It felt very reminiscent of my younger college days when my sole goal was to please a man sexually however he saw fit or desired. It lit a fire inside of me of total arousal and horniness.

I saw a smile come over Chad's face as his hands moved down to my hips and gripped them tightly. I knew what he wanted and I released myself from teasing his cock inside of my pussy. He began to control my hips moving them almost completely off of his cock and then slamming me back down onto his cock. It felt amazing! I lost track of everything and everyone else in the room.

12