49yo First Hotwife Challenge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assisted Chad in his endeavor and began bouncing up and down riding him hard. I frantically fucked him as hard as I could. At times I pinched and played with my nipples giving him a show or would place my hands on his chest and ride him hard. He and I were now both covered in sweat.

The sounds of him slamming inside of me were so hot. I lost control over my senses again as I felt a full-body orgasm building while I started to beg him to fuck me harder telling him I was close to coming.

Chad leaned up slightly cradling me in his lap while I bounced up and down on his fat rock hard cock. I felt his mouth on my left breast as he began to suck on my nipple and nibble on it. I wrapped my arms around him and continue to bounce up and down while this young man fed on my left breast. He was now allowing me to control the pace and movement.

I came so hard and loud that I knew multiple neighbors had to have known what was going on inside our condo. My body began to shake uncontrollably following my full-body orgasm. I was out of breath and covered in sweat and still had this engorged rock-hard cock inside of my hungry pussy. Chad was still sucking on my nipples when I grabbed his face and began to make out with him again thanking him for an amazing orgasm. I had not felt such an intense orgasm in a very long time.

The sweet boy smiled and asked if he could fuck me from behind. I kissed him passionately and told him that I belonged to him and to take me however he wanted.

With that this devilish smile returned and he manhandled me pulling me off his cock and throwing me onto the other side of the couch. I let out a playful mmmmm sound to show him my approval of how he handled me.

He got up and told me to get on all fours and face the back of the couch. I did as I was instructed. My knees on the seat cushions, heels off the couch, and my hands on top of the couch as I arched my back giving him my pussy and a full view of my butt plug. I watched this sexy young man and his gorgeous rock-hard dick sway erect in the air as he walked towards me. Losing sight of him behind me I felt his hands slide over my ass.

He slapped my right ass cheek so hard it made me squeal. He asked if I liked that and I looked over my shoulder telling him yes please do it again. This time I watched as he smiled and slapped my left ass cheek just as hard. This time I moaned biting my lower lip and telling him that I loved being spanked.

He took his enormous cock in his hand and slapped it directly onto my butt plug. He slowly slapped each ass cheek as he played teasing my pussy with his cock. I couldn't take it any longer and begged him to fuck me hard.

He smiled and slowly guided the head of his cock just on the inside of my pussy lips. I had just his mushroom head inside of me when I felt his right hand run through my hair and grabbed a fist full, pulling my head backward. I felt his left hand on my left hip and then in a sudden fast thrust, his cock deeply slammed into my pussy.

I screamed aloud, "Fuck yes Chad, fuck me!" I was in heaven feeling him drive his perfect cock in and out of me. This young man was fucking me so hard that I knew he would not last very long. I was giving him exactly what he needed and in return, I was being fucked by a young man 31 years younger than me. It felt absolutely amazing.

I had never in my wildest dreams imagined how much I would enjoy being my husband's hotwife. The unreal pleasure of being watched again and being fucked so differently by various men. To have them find me so sexually attractive and enjoy me sexually was so flattering. I also enjoyed various different cock sizes and shapes and how they hit me differently inside my pussy.

But at that moment with Chad fucking me from behind I could only think of one singular thing. How perfect his cock was and how amazingly at home it felt inside of my 49-year-old pussy. His cock felt almost exactly like Chris's from 31 years prior. It was very clear that I really loved his cock. It was like his cock had tapped into a carnal sensation my body experienced from my past.

But attached to this cock was a very sexually pent-up cute young man that was a great kisser. I found him very attractive, sweaty, and sexy in the short time we were together. We had very good sexual chemistry as well.

Chad was continuing to pound me from behind. He removed his hand from my hair and placed it on my right hip. He was forcefully slamming his cock in and out of me while using his hands on my hips as handlebars. I soon found myself ready to come again and told him this.

He pulled his cock out of me so fast that it surprised me and I was unsure of what he was doing. This boy is driving me crazy. He can't do this to me. I felt him grab me, standing me up he manhandled me and moved me to the sliding glass door of our condo that overlooked numerous houses.

I knew at that moment what he wanted and I placed both hands on the glass of the sliding door. I arched my back giving him my ass again spreading my legs as I felt his cock slam inside my pussy once again. I could only imagine the show I was giving others outside as this 18-year-old young man fucked me from behind with his perfect cock.

I was so vocal and talked so dirty to Chad. I also told him I loved his cock inside of me. My orgasm was building even stronger now and I felt the loss of control. I began to orgasm on his beautiful cock as he fucked me from behind on full display in front of the sliding door. I came so hard that I could barely stand on my shaking legs and heels.

In the middle of my mind-blowing full-body orgasm, I heard Chad say he was going to come. I felt his mouth on my shoulder licking and kissing the sweat. And I heard him softly ask, "Can I come on your face?" My response was simple, "Oh my God yes."

He pulled his cock from my pussy and I immediately spun getting down on my knees as I watched him rip the condom off his cock. He began stroking his cock frantically as I lay in weight with my hands on both of his thighs.

I was so sexually intoxicated at that moment I merely took over and began sucking his cock as fast as he was stroking it. Within a few moments, I could feel his cock begin to stiffen and pulsate. I removed it from my mouth and his right hand went to his cock stroking it while his left hand grasped a fist full of my hair.

I begged Chad to come to my face. I was lost in this pornographic moment. He looked so amazing above me stroking his cock covered in sweat. I heard him say very loudly he was coming. Without thinking I opened my mouth and laid my tongue out. I was met with his enormous first load that hit my forehead and the stream then roped down my nose. Chad gave out a low guttural grown as he shot his first rope.

The second and multiple subsequent shots landed all over my face, lips, and open mouth. I loved the smell of cum and I could taste him in my mouth. He came with such an enormous load that it was very surprising. Looking up at him I swallowed the cum that was in my mouth and savored his sweet salty prize.

I was hooked! I wrapped my lips around his cum covered cock and sucked him, teasing him as his body convulsed in my mouth.

He was now out of breath and was looking down at me with a grin that went from ear to ear. It felt so amazing and I really enjoyed being at this young man's feet. As I pulled his cock from my mouth and played with it with my hand enjoying and looking over his beautiful cock the room came back into view.

My ass and heels were up against the sliding glass door. I looked over and saw both my husband and Scott standing slightly behind Chad to each side as they both were stroking their rock-hard cocks.

I took my cue and politely moved Chad to the side as I crawled to where they were. I assumed my position on my knees again as they stroked their cocks over my face. My husband erupted first blowing his load on my face and chest. As he was slapping the last few drops from his cock onto my body. Scott erupted and blew his load all over my face.

I remember giggling thinking about my college days and how I was now experiencing them with my husband and best friend. I was covered in the loads of three men. Well, one was my husband and two were a young man that I had seduced on the beach earlier in the day. I felt like such a slut and it felt amazing.

There I was a 49-year-old wife, mother, PTA member, and active churchgoer on my knees below three naked men that had just come all over my face and chest. I never felt more alive and the rush was electric. To think, all of this came from a spontaneous hotwife challenge.

My actions were in stark contrast to my conservative life I lived. I had suppressed this part of me for decades since I said my vows to my husband. It ignited something I thought was permanently gone from me., but I was wrong.

To be sexually desired at 49 by a 20-year-old and an 18-year-old is simply nothing that I could precisely try to put into words, but I will do my best. To still be physically desired by my husband at my age is one thing. To be desired by younger, fit, athletic, and attractive young men that would pass by girls their age for me is, wow!

It validates that I am still physically and sexually attractive. The attention these young men gave me and my body was real and made me feel so youthful. It's a feeling of exhilaration to be the focus of young men sexually. It's almost electric it's so exhilarating.

My husband told the young men where the bathroom was so they could clean up. I watched Chad and Scott walk to the guest bathroom as my husband instructed me to clean myself as well. He and I walked up a spiral staircase and into our bedroom. I wiped the rest of their cum off my face and chest with a wet washcloth. My husband cleaned himself up as well and put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt.

I told my husband that I needed to pee and he told me that he would wait for me in the living room. In those moments after being fucked by Chad all I could think of was this cannot be a one-time thing with him. I felt so conflicted but the overwhelming part of me needed him and his cock again.

I had taken a chance on becoming a hotwife with all of my baggage from my past. Never in my thought processes and decision-making did I ever think I would want to secretly fuck someone behind my husband's back? Now I was faced with that conflict and did not know what to do. I love and trust my husband but would he understand? I wanted to enjoy Chad privately without an audience.

In that rushed moment of needing to get back to the living room, I made a very impulsive decision out of sheer sexual desire. I made sure the door was locked and I grabbed a small pen and notepad from the nightstand. I frantically thought what am I doing? Then I reminded myself how much fun I had with Chad and how much I really loved his big cock. I had also convinced myself that I was doing him a favor as well since his girlfriend could not successfully manage his penis.

I'll simply write on the note, "Chad, I would really like you to fuck me again, but it needs to be our secret. You can't tell ANYONE!" I wrote "KIK Messenger App," wrote my screen name, and wrote, "Message me here."

I put on a very small T-shirt and a new pair of panties. My heart was racing and I felt panicked as I folded the note up as small as I possibly could and slid it inside my panties on my hip. I took a deep breath and told myself what I was doing was OK. I smiled and walked out and into the living room.

I saw my husband being social with these young men. They were now dressed and drinking beer together. It was like nothing had ever happened. They were smiling and laughing as I approached them. My husband acknowledged me first. He reached down to the table near him and grabbed a glass of wine. He handed it to me and said, "I propose a toast". My husband raised his beer and looked at Chad and Scott.

My mind was racing as I thought how am I going to get this note into Chad's hands? My husband then said, "To the hottest 49-year-old hotwife a man could ask for, my wife". The young men cheered as I raised my glass slightly embarrassed. We clinked glasses and took a drink.

My husband asked the young men if they had a good time and both of them acknowledge that it was amazing. They were very gracious, polite, and thankful for the experience. They directed most of this appreciation toward my husband. I really didn't mind because I knew my place.

I liked being a pawn and the object of their play. As my husband chatted with the young men about college and their future plans I just stood and listened. I would occasionally ask questions and interject myself into the conversation. It was crazy to think that less than 30 minutes ago I was having sex with these two young men. Now I was having a casual conversation as if they were the neighbors kids. But, my main focus was on figuring out how to give Chad this note tucked in my panties.

I soon found myself empty of wine and excused myself to get another glass but asked the young men and my husband if they needed another beer. Both my husband and Scott said they would like another.

I took that opportunity and looked at Chad, asking for his help in the kitchen. Chad politely agreed as we walked into the small kitchen off the living room in the condo.

I went to the fridge and grabbed the beers and a bottle of my Reisling. Chad was opening the beers when I told him that I really enjoyed him fucking me tonight and hoped he had fun. Chad seemed very embarrassed and even blushed. He smiled telling me that he really enjoyed fucking me. He told me that I was gorgeous and so much fun.

That's when I went for it. I glanced into the living room and saw my husband and Scott talking and not paying attention to us in the kitchen. I casually reached down slipping the note from my panties and putting it into Chad's front pocket of his shorts. He acknowledged what I did and I quickly whispered, "I would really like to fuck again, no pressure, just read the note when you are alone"

I looked back out into the living room making sure no one had seen our interaction. I kissed him deeply and rubbed his cock in his shorts. I told him that his cock was perfect as I winked at him. We finished getting drinks and went back into the room. We chatted for a little longer, the boys finished their drinks and we were soon leaving. I kissed them both deeply at the door and let my husband walk them out.

A few moments later my husband came in and sat next to me on the couch. He leaned over and kissed me deeply and confessed that was the most amazing thing he had seen in all of his years. He complimented me on being his amazing, slutty, and sexy hotwife.

We talked about the entire experience, pros, and cons. It was a very healthy and open dialogue between husband and hotwife. I thought about telling him about the note but decided against it. I acknowledged how arousing it was to fulfill a spontaneous hotwife challenge and it was agreed that we would make this part of our continued play in the future.

Meanwhile, in the back of my head, I was wondering if Chad would download Kik messenger and if he would be sending me a message.

To be continued......

12