49yo First Hotwife Challenge Pt. 03

Story Info
Hotwife challenge leads to private encounter with an 18 yo.
9.4k words
4.53
15.4k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to add some context to my stories. This series along with all of my current stories are absolutely true accounts.

I decided to leave them as accurate as possible. My husband has encouraged me to write about my past experiences that are taken from my diary and the current experiences into the hotwifing lifestyle.

I hope you enjoy.

My husband and I sat cuddling on the couch talking about what had just happened with Chad and Scott. I felt like a new woman, so alive and very desired. I had been the center of attention of two very fit and horny young men. I had experienced younger men and loved every moment.

It was distracting trying to talk to my husband while also thinking about Chad. Would he download Kik? Would he send me a message? Did he want to fuck me as badly as I wanted to fuck him again? I thought about those things and more, while trying to maintain a conversation with my husband.

After about 30 minutes of chatting, I could not resist wanting to know if Chad had messaged me. I remember thinking to myself how guilty, naughty, and perverted I had initially felt approaching this young man on the beach. Now my thoughts were consumed by having him fuck my brains out again. I wanted his gorgeous cock inside of my mouth and my dripping wet pussy again.

I suggested to my husband that we start to pack and get things together for our drive home tomorrow around 2 pm. I suggested that if we were able to get things together tonight he could possibly play golf in the morning. Then, I could go to the gym or for a run in the morning. This would give me enough time with Chad.

He agreed and we proceeded to pack things up, prepping for our trip home. I excused myself to go pee and used this as an opportunity to check my Kik messenger. I remember being so excited and feeling my pussy tingle when I saw a message from Chad.

I quickly sent him a message letting him know my husband was still awake and I would text him as soon as I could. I begged him to stay awake until then.

I went back out, helping my husband to pack. He went to bed and I told him that I was not far behind. I just wanted to finish gathering the laundry and towels that were still in the washing machine. We kissed good night and he went to bed.

It wasn't long before I heard him snoring and immediately pulled out my phone. I cuddled on the couch and got on Kik Messenger. I felt like a young naughty schoolgirl as I texted Chad.

We texted each other for about an hour. It was so fucking unbelievably hot. Here I was a texting an 18-year-old young man while my husband was asleep. I could not begin to explain how surreal and utterly erotic it felt.

Chad was so sexy and very honest about his attraction to me. He confessed that he felt completely intimidated when I first approached him on the beach and propositioned him for sex. I to shared what I thought about him and his gorgeous cock. I told him that I had not cum that hard and fast in a very long time. I confessed that I really wanted him and his cock again. I told him how absolutely naughty and dirty I felt being with an 18-year-old young man. I told him how incredibly turned he made me.

I could not believe how easy it was to be so honest about my sexual feelings with him. He also was very honest and very descriptive about what he liked about me. He was so detailed with his descriptions. One thing that truly struck me was when Chad talked about licking my sweaty naked body and loving the taste. He said that it was so salty but yet very sweet. He explained that he could not wait to get me sweaty again from fucking so he could savor the taste again.

I had never had a man express that to me before and oddly enough I found it very arousing. Everything about this situation was so uncharacteristic of me and felt so forbidden and taboo. It was an adrenaline rush and made me feel so alive sexually. I felt myself getting rather hot and bothered during the conversation. Chad expressed that his cock was raging hard. He had promised that he had not told Scott about the note or anyone else.

We made a plan for the following morning that involved him coming over while my husband was gone. I felt confident that my husband was going to be away from the condo golfing. At that moment of planning, I had a naughty idea that I proposed to Chad.

I asked him if he would be interested in picking me up off of the side of the road during my run and bringing me back to the condo for our sexual session. I explained that by doing so I would already be sufficiently dripping sweat. He absolutely loved the idea!

After setting a time and place for him to sit and wait for me to run by, we told each other good night. We would contact each other in the morning via Kik. I went to bed so wet and horny thinking about the next morning. It took me forever to fall asleep. My mind was racing with the excitement I felt.

I woke up bright and early having a very restless night's sleep. I played it cool and did not rush my husband out the door. I could simply tell Chad via text if I was running late.

While he was getting ready for golf I was getting ready for my run. I put on a pair of really short runners shorts, a sports bra, and one of my crop top small T-shirts that revealed my tummy. I put my socks and running shoes on and was helping my husband with breakfast.

The moment my husband left the condo I instantly ran to the window and looked outside. I watched him walk to his car get in and drive away. My heart was racing as I grabbed my iPhone and texted Chad on Kik. I felt like such a dirty slut. He instantly started typing back. I could tell he was as excited as I was for the morning adventure. I confirmed the place where he sit and wait for me to run by.

He would then drive past me and pick me up in his truck and bring me back to the condo. The place that I had selected for him to sit and wait was about 3 miles into my normal 5-mile run.

I told him that I was going to stretch and begin my run very soon. I slid my iPhone into my armband and put my Bluetooth buds in my ears. I went outside and began to stretch. It was already so muggy and humid outside and it was only 7 am.

I began my run and all I could think about was Chad at the finish line. I was so unbelievably horny. I kept thinking about how I ended up doing this. I was wife and mother yet I was so excited about fucking this 18-year-old young man with his gorgeous cock. I was running at a really good pace and had worked up an amazing sweat as I neared where he should be sitting.

My body was covered in sweat. Sweat was beading up and rolling off of my body as I ran. My pussy was soaking wet not only from running but from thinking about what I was running to and what was about to happen next. I felt so alive, naughty, desirable, and dirty.

As I ran past the parking lot where Chad was supposed to sit I was looking all around as I continued to run. I prayed that he had not gotten nervous and backed out. I continue to run and a few moments later a truck drove past me slowly and pulled off to the side of the road ahead of me. I had butterflies.

I could see him in the truck and was very excited. I slowed my pace as I got closer to the passenger side of his truck and he rolled the window down. I stopped at the passenger door, taking my earbuds out and smiling at Chad. He smiled back at me and simply said, "I don't ever do this kind of thing, but you are sexy as hell and I was curious if you would like to go back to your condo and let me fuck you?"

I laughed and thought that it was very sweet, playful, and funny. He laughed as well. I decided to play along smiling at him I said, "I happen to be married young man, but my husband is golfing and I do need a very good fucking." I opened his door and hopped in. We both laughed at the playful chat.

He was looking me over like a piece of meat. I saw this and smiled telling him that I am so nasty and sweaty right now, it isn't even funny. He just smiled and said that I looked absolutely delicious. I felt like I was living a new exciting life.

I felt so desired and wanted. I could not control myself. This young man was very cute and I felt such a sexual draw toward him. I leaned over and passionately kissed him deeply. Our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths while I took the opportunity and started groping his crotch with one of my hands. His cock was almost nearly fully erect already. This really excited and flattered me.

We broke from our passionate kiss and he pulled off from the side of the road driving toward our condo. I immediately went down on him undoing his shorts and pulling his now fully erect cock out through the zipper hole. I wasted no time. I was so horny and wanted to please this young man. I frantically and passionately started sucking on his dick while he drove. He took one hand off of the steering wheel and caressed my ass through my running shorts while I sucked him.

It felt so surreal and otherworldly. There I was in an 18-year-old young man's truck sucking and worshiping his cock inside my mouth. I could taste his pre-cum and loved the smell of his scent. I secretly loved my new life as a Hotwife.

Chad told me we were getting close to the condo. I pulled my mouth off his cock kissing the tip and joking out loud that I would play with him in a few. Speaking to his dick as if it was a person. Chad laughed as I tucked his cock back in his shorts the best I could and he parked his truck.

We walked to the condo and I unlocked the front door. The moment the door was shut he was all over me and I reciprocated. We were like two wild animals tearing at each other. Ripping and throwing our clothes from our bodies. It felt very natural, like a controlled frenzy of sexual carnal desire exploding on each other.

Very quickly we were both naked. He pinned me against the wall about 10 feet inside the condo. As you walked into the condo the kitchen was immediately to the left and it opened to the living room where a spiral staircase led to the upstairs master bedroom. Our clothes trailed from the front door too just inside the living room where he had me pinned against the wall.

He smiled making a comment about wanting to taste every inch of my salty-sweet naked sweaty body. He kissed me and began licking, nibbling, and sampling my neck and moving down my entire naked body. It felt absolutely amazing. I was being worshiped by this young man and his mouth. My heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. His tongue and lips were sampling every inch of my naked sweaty body. He licked me all the way down. I had never felt a man's tongue on my armpits before but it felt so amazing.

I could tell that he was in heaven enjoying himself as he admired and worshiped my body. He was on his knees and I looked down and I could see his gorgeous cock swaying in front of his body. He looked up at me while on his knees. I felt him lift my right leg placing my thigh on his left shoulder.

I immediately felt his mouth on my wet sweaty pussy. My hands moved to his hair as I caressed and ran them through his 18-year-old locks. I slowly ground my pussy against his mouth as he ate me out in a very seductive, tantalizing, and erotic way.

As he continued to slowly eat and savor my pussy juices I could feel and sense a hunger growing inside of him by the way he began to eat and finger my pussy. He too could tell that I was also getting very aroused. In an instant, he removed his fingers from my pussy, slid my leg off his shoulder, and was standing in front of me.

He was smiling from ear to ear and I could not help but laugh. He jokingly asked if I found this funny as he spun me around and spanked my right ass cheek hard. I felt so turned on. I looked over my shoulder biting my lip, telling him that I liked being spanked. He just smiled and slapped my ass again.

Right after that last slap, I felt his hot breath on my ass crack as I felt both of his hands part my cheeks. I felt his hot wet tongue on my asshole as he began to taste me again. He then started licking me from my pussy all the way up my crack, to the small of my back savoring my sweaty ass crack.

He grabbed me by the waist pulling me off the wall bending me over as he drove two fingers inside of my pussy while he ate out my asshole. He was driving me wild. I had not had a man in a very very long time handle me the way that he was handling me. My hands were planted firmly against the wall looking back at this 18-year-old man fingering my pussy while he devoured my ass hole. I was in utter heaven.

I was now sweating from playing with him and was extremely turned on. He could tell by my moans and expressions that I was close to coming. I told him that I was close to coming and I immediately felt his two fingers slide out of my sopping wet pussy. He made some type of comment that I could only come on his cock.

I turned around and began making out with him embracing him as I walked back toward the spiral staircase. When I felt the railing against my back I broke from our embrace, turning, placing my hands on the railing arching my ass towards him, and begged him to fuck me until I came.

He simply smiled saying gladly, sexy. He frantically ran to his shorts retrieving a condom. I looked over my shoulders as I saw him stroking his fat gorgeous cock getting it ready for my pussy. I excitingly kept watching as he slid on the condom. I soon felt the massive mushroom head begin to part my pussy.

He only slid the head of his cock inside of me and was slowly teasing me in and out. I tried pushing back on him but quickly felt his hands grab a hold on each side of my waist and control my body. This boy was teasing me, driving me wild.

He did this for what seemed like an eternity although it wasn't. He would tease just a little further past his head enjoying the feel of my pussy on his cock. I let go of my control and allowed him to dictate what would happen next. I felt his hands caressing all over my back and ass cheeks as he teased me.

Even having just the tip of his massive rock-hard cock in me with that rhythmic motion was driving me close to climax. I was lost in the slow tease when all of a sudden he slammed his cock all the way inside of me. It took my breath and I felt my knees weaken and my body shuttered from his massive cock filling my pussy. In an instant, I became overwhelmed as he pounded me and fucked me with long deep strokes.

I could feel a massive orgasm building and told him I was close to coming. Chad reached down grabbing my hip with one hand and a handful of my hair with his other. Chad vigorously started fucking me like there was no tomorrow. The sounds of his cock and balls slapping against my ass and sopping wet pussy was so intoxicating.

I had lost control of my body and began to orgasm. I had not experienced a full-body multi-orgasm like I was about to feel on this young man's cock. I lost complete and utter control of my senses and began screaming so loudly as I came multiple times while he continued to fuck me deeply.

I was bent over at the waist and my knees and legs were shaking uncontrollably from the full-body orgasm as Chad continued torturing me with his cock now moving inside of me at a slower pace. I was out of breath and felt so light-headed.

I think he could sense that my legs were about to give out as I continued to shake and shutter from the massive orgasms. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and slapped it on my ass crack one time and my legs gave out.

I went to the ground and he could see that my legs were shot. This sweet boy asked if I was alright. In that moment of intense sexual body contact, he was so sweet to worry about me. I just shook my head and told him that I had not cum that hard in a very very long time.

He asked if I needed anything like some water as he helped me up off of the ground. He walked me over to the couch and told me to sit down as he disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a bottle of water. I thanked him and drank nearly all of it but handed it back to him.

I had sufficiently recovered and was no longer lightheaded as I watched him drink the rest of the water. He was standing in front of me with his semi-erect cock covered in my pussy juice.

I simply couldn't resist, as bad as that sounds. As Chad had his head tipped back drinking water I opened my mouth leaned forward and began sucking on his cock. I felt his body jump the moment he felt my mouth on his dick. He tossed the water bottle on the couch and began moaning as I worshiped his cock and tasted my pussy juice on him.

Chad chuckled and told me that I was so hot. I like his praise and sucked him harder.

It wasn't very long before I had his cock rock hard again. I took his cock from my mouth and seductively looked up at him while I slapped his gorgeous meat stick on my tongue and face. Laughing I told him that I was ready for round two.

I leaned back on the leather couch spreading my legs. I lifted my feet off the ground, pulling my knees toward my chest. I began playing with my pussy while he watched. I felt so dirty and aroused by him and the encounter. I began talking dirty to him but in a very unique way. I began talking to him like I was in a confessional with my priest.

He stood in front of me while my legs were spread, thighs drawn up to where my feet were off the ground giving him a full view of my inner thighs and pussy. As I played with myself I said things that I had truly felt and wanted him to know.

I told him that I truly felt so dirty approaching him on the beach. That I had been conflicted. A part of me knew what I was doing was wrong but an even bigger part of me wanted to experience that wrong. I wanted him to say yes so I could fulfill the slutty feelings that had come over me walking the beach that day.

I confessed to Chad how sexually attractive I found him to be. I told him that he was extremely handsome and I was addicted to his gorgeous cock. I even told him that I wished I could bring him home with me so he could fuck me in ways that I had not been fucked in a very very very long time.

Chad just stood there in front of me watching and listening to me confess my sins to him. He was lightly touching and slowly stroking his cock during this entire time. I continued to play with myself seductively teasing him as I explained just how amazing he makes my body feel. I told him that I wanted to give him whatever he desired this morning. Anything at all, whatever he wanted I was his to give it to him.

He just smiled, stepped toward me removed my hand from my pussy. He laid between my thighs and began passionately kissing me as I felt his cock touch my pussy lips. I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him into me. I felt his cock opening me wide and filling my hungry pussy.

He was pounding me while we made out missionary-style on the couch. He pulled me close to him and I felt his hands go underneath my ass cheeks as he stood up and lifted my body keeping his rock-hard cock impaled inside of me.

He spread his legs in a wide stance as I wrap my legs around his lower back and my arms around his neck. Chad began to bounce me up and down on his dick standing in the living room. I rocked my head back looking up at the ceiling trying to control myself again as I was experiencing the feel of his massive cock inside of me in a completely different way. His cock was hitting me deeply.

Every attempt to control the next orgasm building failed as he leaned back slightly cupping both my ass cheeks in his hands controlling the up-and-down movement of his dick inside of me. I screamed again telling him I was coming as he continued the same pace and strokes inside of me.

My legs were no longer wrapped around his back but were straight out and locked at a 45° angle slightly pointing towards the ceiling as he continued to pile drive his cock inside of me. Once again I found myself coming so hard on this 18-year-old boy's cock. I curled my toes and screamed so loud as the orgasm consumed me. I know I must've sounded like such a cock hungry orgasm driven slut but I could not control myself.