49yo First Hotwife Challenge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a sweaty, slutty, totally cock tamed whore with this young man. Again, I lost control of my senses and experienced a second full-body orgasm and fell limp on his cock and in his arms. I was dripping sweat and my hair was covering my face in a mess. My body was experiencing things I had not experienced since I was a young teen. I was exhausted but I also did not want it to stop and needed more.

Chad's cock was raging hard and I could feel his heart rate throbbing inside of me. I blew my hair to the side and looked into his eyes. I wrapped my legs around him again and began to passionately kiss him and thank him for such great sex. He just laughed kissing me in between and thanking me as well. I found him to be very playful and fun while also very sexually aggressive at times.

He complimented me saying that he has never fucked anyone with his dick as he has me. He explained that most girls he had been with could not handle his size and girth. Smiling and moaning with pleasure I kissed him telling him how much I loved his cock.

I was still fully impaled on his rockhard cock as he was supporting my weight under my ass cheeks. As I said this I constricted and then relaxed my vaginal muscles, clamping down and then releasing on his cock.

The look on his face was priceless as I saw how good it made him feel. He laughed excitedly saying how are you doing that? I playfully responded doing what? As I did it again while I watched his face in amazement. This time he gasped from the feeling of my pussy gripping his cock.

We both began kissing passionately and I continued to constrict and release my vaginal muscles on his perfect cock. At that moment I thought about how turned on I felt playing with such a younger man.

We broke from our kiss and I could see the pleasure on his face. I asked him what he was thinking behind that devilish smile. That's when Chad paid me the most perfect compliment. He smiled and simply said that he felt "honored" to have met such a "perfect woman". He continued saying that I was physically, sexually, and playfully perfect!

He explained how he could fuck me nonstop and become very addicted to being naked with me. It did not freak me out in the least bit. I felt what he was feeling as well. Plus, I liked knowing I was 31 years older.

I simply kissed him passionately and thanked him. I told him that those words meant so much to me. I then smiled and confessed that I too was addicted to having sex with him.

Smiling very seductively and playfully I joked with him. I ask him since I was so perfect, making a big deal of myself, what would he like to do next with me. He could sense I was playing and he also laughed telling me not to let it go to my head.

I was savoring the moment and relishing in his compliments. He truly made me feel very special but I also enjoyed teasing him. Chad could tell I was teasing and did something very funny. He pulled me off his cock and tossed me on the leather couch joking that he could give me up at any time.

I laughed as I grabbed a water bottle and tossed it at him calling him a liar. He walked off to the kitchen to get more bottles to drink as he came back to the couch and he handed me a bottle. Confidently he said you're gonna need this for the next round so drink up woman. I bit my lower lip and became very aroused at the challenge that was ahead of me.

He sat next to me on the couch as I cuddled up next to him drinking our water and taking a break. His cock was semi-erect and free of the condom as I just ran my fingers over it admiring his penis. He commented to me asking if I really liked his cock. I ran my fingers over it very slowly telling him that in my mind his cock was perfect for me and that I truly crave it.

We shared a very tender sweet moment on the couch while we hydrated and talked. Both naked and sexually drawn to one another. I privately thought to myself how could feel so drawn to someone 31 years younger than me? I felt such a rush that an 18 yr old found me sexually appealing.

I pushed that thought out of my head and merely focused on this sexual young stud in front of me. As I continue to lightly run my fingers over his penis I asked Chad if there was any desire or wish I could fulfill for him. Chad jokingly said there were too many to count but he had a couple in mind. He explained that he never really gets a chance to fuck someone hard due to his size.

I got lightheaded thinking about what he said. I rolled off the couch taking the last few sips of my water bottle and playfully tossing it on the couch. I ran my hands up his thighs. I seductively looked at him and told him that we were wasting time and should get to it, smiling.

He laughed making a comment that I was a bad influence on him. I bit my lower lip and told him that I could be as bad of an influence on him as he wanted. With that, he literally stood up, picked me up, and flung me over his shoulder. It was so arousing. He walked me up the spiral staircase and into the master bedroom.

He carried me through the master bedroom and into the master bath. He put me down softly as he reached in and started the shower. He reached in feeling the water until it was the right temperature. He took my hand and we both stepped into the shower. The hot water felt so refreshing on my naked body. I stood there as this young 18-year-old young man slowly washed my entire body.

Chad took his time and ran his hands with the soapy washcloth all over my body. He knelt down and had me place my foot on his thigh as he washed each one of my legs starting very high on my inner thighs and working his way slowly down to my feet. It felt absolutely amazing being pampered that way. I could see in Chad's eyes that he was taking in every inch of my body as he was washing me.

He talked very sexily to me. Describing in detail each part of my body as he washed it. Chad would tell me what he found arousing or attractive about every inch of me as he washed that part of my body. It was at that moment that I realized just how sweet this boy was as I enjoyed feeling his hands run over my naked body.

To hear Chad genuinely describe and explain everything that he liked about my body was so flattering, erotic, and arousing. It was very seductive and sensual. I will honestly admit it was the very first time I looked at Chad and thought I could seriously develop feelings for him. The way he fawned over me but also the sincere attention to detail that he had clearly observed about my body in a very short period of time. I remember thinking I wonder if all young men would treat me this way?

It was very obvious that he found me very physically attractive and the attention he gave me was something that I had not had in many many years. I love my husband but I cannot recall the last time he bathe me or talked to me that seductively.

He moved me under the hot water as he ran his hands over my body washing the suds clean. I was becoming more and more aroused with his hands on my skin. I returned the favor taking a washcloth and repeating everything he had done to me, to him. I spent a little extra time washing his gorgeous cock between my hands. I took this time to describe in great detail his cock, and how much I truly enjoyed his length and girth. Looking up at him I explained how it made me feel when I orgasmed. I had gotten him semi-erect by this time. Chad moved under the water and I could tell he was wanting to get back to fucking me.

I wanted that too. I ran my hands over his body helping him rinse off. I reached down cupping his cock. I was amazed by the weight of it in my hand. I removed my hand from his cock, turned off the water, and walked into the bedroom. We did not towel off and our bodies were soaking wet from the shower.

Chad turned around, grabbing me he tossed me onto the bed with great ease. Chad stood at the side of the bed and began stroking his semi-erect cock with his hand. For the ladies reading this, I cannot begin to put into words the feelings I had watching this 18-year-old fit young man stroke his massive gorgeous cock in front of me. There was not an inch of fat on him. Chad had a slim but athletic build. He was very fit but his cock was just a sight to behold. Watching him lightly stroke his massive dick in front of me, knowing he was preparing it to be inside of me again was just intoxicating.

Chad took his hand off his cock, leaning slightly forward he grabbed both of my ankles and pulled my entire body closer to him. He took my right foot and brought it up to his mouth and began to suck and worship on my toes and foot. This is an absolutely otherworldly fetish of mine. I love it when a man worships and sucks on my feet and toes. The feeling is just so overwhelming and directly connected to my clit.

Chad noticed how excited and aroused I became from him worshiping my feet with his mouth. He did this to both of my feet as I saw his cock growing in size. When he had moved on to my other foot I used my right foot to begin to play and tease his cock and balls. I could tell that it was driving him wild.

That was when he moved both of my feet to his now fully erect cock. I knew instantly what Chad needed me to do and I began giving him a foot job with the souls of my feet cupping his cock between them. I could tell this was driving him wild. That's when I began talking very dirty to him.

I asked him if he liked having my feet play with his gorgeous cock and he responded yes. I began confessing all manner of dirty and erotic things that he had made me feel during this brief weekend together. I confessed how slutty and naughty I felt being with someone so young. How taboo and forbidden it felt to be fucked by him, knowing his age. I confessed that I had not felt the full-body organisms that he could repeatedly given me since I was his age. I explained as I caressed his cock with my feet how his cock would hit areas of my pussy that usually don't get any attention except with toys.

He mostly listened but at times he would respond and ask me questions. For example, when I confessed about feeling slutty and naughty he asked me if I liked feeling that way. I answered him honestly that I did. I was being completely honest with Chad about my sexual desires for him.

As I continued to confess to Chad, playing with his cock I began to touch myself. I could see the excitement and carnal hunger building up in him. I knew what I was doing and I believe he knew it as well. I honestly meant every word I said and realized he would soon not be able to hold himself back.

I had truly and finally given in to being such a horny slut. My husband was playing golf and unaware of my hotwife's actions. I had arranged this entire encounter on my own. I felt so alive. So desired. So naughty. It was so addictive and I loved it. I knew he would be proud of me as well.

I truly desired to be fucked by Chad and wanted more. So there I was a 49 yr old wife and mother, naked in bed playing with myself. Seductively playing with a young man's gorgeous cock between my naked feet. I had only known Chad for about a day and was addicted.

I wanted this to be a memory Chad would never forget and always look back on, in case we never see each other again. But selfishly I also wanted to make it as memorable, naughty, erotic, and sexual as possible for myself. After all, this had been my hotwife challenge. Chad was my choice. I had to conquer my fears, nervousness, and norms to complete the challenge. I felt as if I deserved more for what I had labored through on that beach.

I finally put it to Chad. I very seductively told Chad that I wanted him to fuck me as hard as he wanted so he could fulfill his fantasy. I could see the excitement in his eyes and could feel his now throbbing cock between my feet from my words. He removed my feet from his cock and I could tell from the look in his eyes that he was about to fuck me hard.

I playfully told him, "Not so fast Chad, if you're going to really fuck me hard then I need a pair of fuck me heels on don't you think?" He smiled and agreed with me. I pointed to my bag that was packed by the closet and asked if he would get my red peep toe fuck me heels that were inside.

I watched him hurriedly walk over to my bag unzip it and grab a pair of heels. I began to sit up so I can put them on and he gently nudged me back on the bed. Chad grabbed one of my feet very gently and placed the heel on my foot and adjusted the strap around my ankle. I watched him do the same thing with my other foot and for some crazy reason found this to be utterly arousing.

He extended his hand and helped me off the bed and told me to spin around. I stepped back from him and turned very playfully teasing him and asking how I looked. That is when I saw it in this 18-year-old young man's eyes. A desire and hunger like I was a piece of meat he was going to devour whole.

He walked over and told me that I looked absolutely delicious as he slapped my ass with his hand. I instantly reacted with a moan and he did it again. He asked me if I like him spanking me. I told him I did and asked him not to stop. He then reached up with one hand and forcefully grabbed a handful of my wet hair with his other hand. He slapped my ass cheek even harder.

I can honestly say at that moment I did not have a care in the world and was thoroughly aroused by this young man. When dry my hair has slight curls in it and during that time my hair was just above the top of my shoulders. He repeated this numerous times until I could see in the mirror my ass cheeks were bright red and my ass was tender. The spanks hurt but were making my pussy very wet.

He never let go of my hair the entire time as he delivered my spanking. Chad talked extremely dirty to me about our age difference and how naughty I must feel. It was so arousing. I could see that his cock was rock hard and dripping pre-cum. Chad let go of my hair and walked back over to my bag. He opened it up and I could see that he was getting my jeweled butt plug from the top portion of my suitcase. He must've seen it when he got my heels for me.

He walked over to me and called me by my first name. Chad told me to open my mouth and wet my toy. I did as he told me, pretending it was the head of his cock as I seductively used as much salvia as I could to moisten my toy. He walked around and told me to bend over as I felt him spread my ass cheeks and slowly tease my asshole as he pushed the butt plug in my ass.

He stood me back up and kissed me deeply. His hands were running frantically all over my body as we began to make out walking back toward the bed. I felt the back of my legs touch the bed and in that instant he grabbed me tossing me with ease onto the bed again.

I spread my legs to receive his massive cock but he had other plans. He pulled my legs flat crawling over top of me and straddling my chest. He grabbed a pillow from the bed and put it under my head. Chad then slowly slapped his massive cock repeatedly on my face. I laugh now but at the moment I thought he could literally give me a black eye with how heavy that thing felt hitting me.

Being the dutiful slut I was, I laid my tongue out and opened my mouth for him to slap it on my tongue. I began to taste his sweet pre-cum in my mouth and then felt him start slowly fucking my face. It was insanely hot and I instantly moved my hands to his ass cheeks like handlebars. He reached back and began fingering my pussy while I pumped his cock in and out of my mouth.

I think I impressed him with my deep-throating skills and I could tell it became a game of who could drive the other one to the brink first. I was sucking him frantically while he was fingering and playing with my clit driving me wild.

He pulled his fingers from my pussy and rolled off of me. I did not know what he had in store next and I really did not care. I was in this 18-year-old sexual servitude and would do whatever he wanted.

Chad had made a comment about how well I deep-throated his cock and that no one had ever done that for him before. He explained that he would like to try a position that he was too afraid to try with any girlfriend in the past. I told him that I was up for it. Chad told me to slide back as he moved off the bed. He told me to hang my head off the edge. I knew what he wanted and I was up for the challenge.

I laid my head completely back so when I opened my mouth to receive him there was no angle but rather a straight approach for his cock. I learned early on that this was the trick to deep-throating cock in this position. He slowly moved in and I could see less and less of him as I felt his cock enter my mouth. I instinctively reached back grabbing the back of his thighs as leverage.

I felt so aroused. You would have never been able to convince me that at 49 years of age, being married I would be laying naked on a bed wearing heels and a butt plug in my ass having an 18-year-old young man throat fuck me.

I could tell Chad was being very careful with me as he slowly fucked my mouth and throat with his cock. I dug my nails lightly into his thighs to show him how much I was enjoying this. Initially, he was standing straight up with his hands on his hips as he moved in and out of my mouth. He would occasionally reach down and caress my small breasts and pinch my nipples or run his hands over my arms or torso.

After a few minutes in this position, he leaned over and began playing with my pussy while he continued his hip movements in and out of my mouth. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and placed his knees on the bed. He pulled me by my ankles and I assisted him and scooted on the bed into a 69 position. I instantly grabbed his cock with my hand and began sucking him while he was on top eating my pussy out.

We stayed like that for a few moments until he rolled off of me and got between my legs spreading them apart and began devouring my pussy with his mouth. He would spread my lips and dig his tongue deep inside of me. He was good with his tongue and could move it very fast across my lips. Within a few moments, I was close to coming from his mouth and fingers.

I ran my hands through his hair and begged him not to stop and told him that I was close to coming. He did not miss a beat and kept up the pace of eating me out and fingering me until I came so hard on his mouth. My body was shuttering and convulsing as I came.

My hands moved from his hair outward grabbing the bed and gripping the comforter to try to hold on and control my body. I had closed my eyes and rocked my head back during the orgasm.

When I opened my eyes and looked down I saw Chad walking out of the room and he told me he would be right back. I asked him where he was going and he told me that he had to get a condom.

I don't know exactly what came over me other than being lost in that moment and really wanting to feel his cock inside of me skin on skin.

I frantically asked Chad if he was disease-free and for him to be completely honest with me. He stopped in his tracks. He said he was and I completely trusted him or my desire to have him inside of me without a condom was greater. He asked me the same question and I told him that I was completely disease-free.

Smiling I asked him if he would please fuck me without a condom. He walked toward the bed and grabbed my ankles. He pulled me towards the edge of the bed and guided his cock inside my pussy. He didn't tease me, he didn't take his time. He literally drove his cock all the way inside of me in one swift motion.

Feeling his warmth and size of him drove me practically insane. With Chad fully inside of me again I reached for the comforter grabbing it but also locking my legs and digging my heels into his lower back. He wasted no time and began pounding my pussy as he stood at the edge of the bed. His legs spread wide for leverage and he was slightly bent over with his hands on the bed. We were face to face as he continued to drive in and out of my married pussy.