All Comments on '4th of July with Mom'

by kzthunder

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Entertaining

Entertaining and erotic for those that love mom/son adventures[and I do],but seriously no son goes checking on his moms bra size when he wants to get into her panties.

JackFlash1959JackFlash1959over 16 years ago
Fun read

Nicely done! A little quick for me but I'm hard as a rock right now anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
straight to the point - i like it

Great story with no bullshit. More stories on Literotica should be like this. we want the fucking:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As one who likes believability in these tales ----

this one certainly did NOT meet that standard--However since there were no unbelievable cock or tit size and no shit hole play I upgraded it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Splendid

A really good tale of a hot mom [in more ways than one]and a rampant son having the time of their lives.I agree with one of the other comments ,nice not to have ludicrouse cock and tit sizes and especially no anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic

Very good,love these kind of stories. I hope you write more of them and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hoping for part 2!

Excellent story. Just the right length. Hoping for chapter 2 and that mom isn't on birth control...

lipkisslipkissover 16 years ago
Nice story

I loved your story. It sure got me hard. I hope you will write more incest stories. If you wish to write me I also love getting mail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Where's the voting option? Loved the story! Great first story! Keep them coming! Can't wait for chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Right for me

I cant stand long drawn out stories each chapter should be able to stand on its own or at least not tease the reader for long .If an author does, readers soon get fed up and look elsewher.This is a first rate story ,and if you wish you can add further stories linked to it without any problems .Well done.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 16 years ago
Awesome

Awesome job...can almost feel myself in the story...least I wish I was him in the story LOL

oediplexoediplexover 16 years ago
The Story I wish I had written

Most excellent, a real winner - a cummer!!

I wish I had written as good a pool story. Let's have more of the same please!

Oediplex 8==3~

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love the bit

I love the bit where she says "shall we try and see if this fits inside me" Mom/son stories do not come any better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!

Realistic, fast paced and all around hot! Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Great story and well told.Hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Live in hope

Live in hope of erotic details of the rest of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nothing More Erotic

There is nothing more erotic than a 20 yr old son fucking his hot 40 yr old mom.Both are at their sexual peak,and they already know each other so well.I do not support inbreeding but I really see nothing wrong with two people who almost invariably love one another giving each other such pleasure.I have never physically had sex with my mother,but everytime we look at each other we knew what the other is thinking.My father used to get furious,but shut up when I discovered he was having an affair,he was so guilty that in a moment of madness he said" why dont you go and shag your mother if you two have not already done it" .My mom knows all about this and finds it very amusing ,who knows what will happen.Dad is keeping a very low profile at the moment ,his lady friend has found another dummy.My physical relationshyp with my mother is hotting up I am sure its only a matter of time now before we do IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. Well-paced and halfway believable. Hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
perfect

I loved this one! Just enough tease and taunting and just the right about of time to tell the story and not lose me. I love it when the son is half the mom's age and can bring her to full satifaction in half the time it took dad. Bravo!

StealthHawkStealthHawkalmost 16 years ago
Hot!

This was one hot story! Please write more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

great story and detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
grabbing the brass ring--his mother's sweet cunt

In this sweet story Bobby and his Mom are drawn together--he's a tall handsome well built lad, his mother a beautiful and voluptuous woman with unfulfilled passions between her legs. Both discover that there is no greater lust than a boy's hunger for his mother's sweet cunt and a mother's yearning to have her twat filled by her son's big stiff prick! The anonymous Brit below, who's aiming to revisit his Mom's hot snatch is typical of many thousands of sons who have plans for bringing their throbbing hard on and their Mom's hot yielding twat together. Finally, Bobby fulfills his destiny as he blows his potent teenage balls up his mother's cunt, where he came out of 18 or so years ago. A beautiful family love story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Having my son cum in me,

My son graduated from highschool when he was twelve and by sixteen had a masters degree in engineering. I had had my son from a rape when I was eleven and here he was over seven feet tall and a graduate from college at sixteen and I was only twenty-seven. I looked damn good at four foot ten inches with 38HH breasts and no waist to speak of. I asked my son what he wanted for a graduation present and he said that the islands were no clothes were worn would be nice. Without thinking I said ok and off we went for a month. I was going into my fertile time when we got there I did not think much of it at the time. That first day would turn into a day for me to remember when we both had no clothes on and he came to me and picked me up and kissed me. It was not a mother son kiss but a lovers kiss and as he sat down with me in his lap I felt his cock slip into my fertile cunt. We fucked like rabbits for the next thirty days and we came home with me being being very pregnant. Nine months later I gave birth to five daughters and right now he is cumming in again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow!

this story is very erotic. it reminds me of when my mom wears a bikini. hopefully theres a spark between us. keep it coming with the great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brings back memories

This story is pretty similar to my experience with the exception that mine is true. We continued our affair about a year, almost every day, until my mom remarried we still make love once or twice a month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mom in heat

I had a simular experience with my mom. Was an accident but it sure was good. Glad it happened and i still get her ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I would like to watch something like this in real life and take part in it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mom and me

Mon and me had a good sex going when i was young she woould suck me and i did the same ton her she has a very fine pusy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I came very close--my Dad passed away when I was 20 and I had one

year left in the Air Force. I drove her and my little brother back to Texas

from California so she could be near her family. Anyway, she moved down

the block from her sister and her family. She was still very lonely(lack of

male companionship). When I was 21 I was discharged from the military

and went to stay with her for a while. The few months I lived with her

we became very close. I would put my arm around her and cop a feel

of her breast and most of the time I would have my hand on her leggs

as we would sit on the couch. Looking back, I know I could have fucked

her, but I was a 21 year old virgin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!

My mom started jacking me off when I was 12. She was 32. By 14 she was sucking my cock off sometimes 4 times a week. I started really fucking her good at 15. I fucked her when she was 61 aand pulled out to come in her mouth. She was always a hot pieceof ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Horny as Hell Son!

OMG! I wish I was Bobby! My real Mom is such a Cock Teaser! She teases me so much that I have Blue Balls all the time! I jack off so much that my Cock is Raw!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good stuff

That story was great. Good lead up to the "climax"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good

Awesome story, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah right

Look, if booze were the answer humanity would live in paradise, dont let your imagination be grounded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic Incest story!.

What a great story, I know of my best friend in NH who fucked his beautiful Mom after his dad died in an accident. He told me one day of how well she sucked him and then let him fuck her.. He fucked her till she was in her 70's as much as he liked to.

So folks, don't think that mom/son sex is a fantasy, for some it happens and I agree that a son should look after his mom in every way including giving her sexual company if her husband is not there.

More power to consenting incest I say!!.

captainronw57captainronw57over 13 years ago
4th of July

I really enjoy a story like this ,I had the chance years ago to sleep with my mother but I wimped out.Been kicking myself in the butt ever since

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Perfect

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Outstanding

A beautiful story.....unexpected passion between mother and son forever branded as lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great arousing brought back memories

i had the opertunity tohave the pleasure and teachings of my mom and the memories r as fresh as yesterday is .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing!!

i have been reading a lot of these types of fantasies, and they get me in the mood, lately i have started to develop sexual feelings for my mother, and i love to think about her fucking me, these stories help me. until i get the real deal, at first i though it was wrong, but now i am comfortable with these thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
motherfucking--the fast growing national pastime!

The story was great and so are the comments. Fictional accounts arouse the natural motherfucking instincts of readers, and TRUE accounts--like of the NH boy who's been giving it to his mother good and hard between her legs for YEARS--give heart to young and not so young sons. They all hope for what every normal healthy boy dreams of: shoving his stiff prick up his own mother's cunt, his own fucken birth canal! How many hundreds of thousands, probably millions, of guys have jerked it thinking of their mommy's twat and how well their young dick would fit way up it! How many mothers twats would drool if they knew how many thousands of gallons of rich warm semen their boys have spurted thinking of spurting it up their own mother's cunt! The best place for a boy's potent young sperm is up the same twat he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

More son's desire their mom than people probably think. I know it was my fantasy. Never happened, but resulted in some great orgasms with my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was a well written story that had me wanting the son inside of me as well. Nice work. Looking forward to more"entries" such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

I love this story it is a lot similar to my relationship with my mom. My mom was only 12 when she had me. She smokes Marlboro Red cigarettes and weed. All the time when I was little I saw her naked and thought wow. When I was 15 I was laying on my bed thinking of her because I had just seen her naked in the shower I could not resist looking. A day passed then the next day again she showered again I looked again she said if you want in here with me come on. I stripped off my clothes and we kissed passionately in the shower for the 1st time. By the time we were out of the shower we were in my bedroom making sweet love. Now I am 18 and legally married to my lover i divorced her as a mother we moved to another state. We also found out the other day she is pregnant with my child. She also taught me to smoke both Marlboro Reds and weed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love at hand

Loved it, keep it cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love incest

Loved the story...reminds me of my relation with mom..It's been 2 years and I've been fucking my mom on regular basis. We have tried every kind of sex. I love fucking her from behind and like it very much she moans while geeting fucked from me "oh son...harder...fuck me harder".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
kind of generic

It's kind of predictable, but then stories like this can be so.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OH MA MA MIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF ALL THE MOTHER WOULD BE LIKE THIS ONE , I DON'T THINK THE YOUNG BOYS WOULD GET INTO TO MUCH TROUBLE LIKE THIS FAIRY TAIL , IF HE KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT. KEEP IT UP MA MA. I LIKE MOTHER / SON READING IT KEEP ME YOUNG AT HEART AND LIKE FRANK 'S SONG SAID, FAIRY TAILS CAN COME TRUE. IF YOUR YOUNG AT HEART . IT WAS A GOOD READ THANK YOU. LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

this reminds me of 4th of July last year with my mom. she now has our baby and I'm going to make her pregnant again in two days. we have been intimate for two years since I was 17.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story, and I love the comment...

from the last anon. His mom "now has our baby and I'm going to make her pregnant again in two days. we have been intimate for two years since I was 17." Way to go, pal! You've done what lots and lots of boys'd love to do but are to wimpy to do it. You've stuck your fat hard cock up your own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole you came out of, and you've unloaded your hot young balls up your own mother's cunt. I bet mom loves having her cunt filled with her darling baby boy's warm creamy semen, and you've got plenty more semen in your balls to keep your mom happy. You've done even more--you've fucked a baby up your own mother's cunt--and now you're going to fuck another one up where you were once a baby. That is so fucking cool. Make sure you keep your big prick jammed up your mother's warm wet twat and keep her twat overflowing with your rich very potent sperm. Up your own mother's twat is where your young prick and all your sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great read

wonderful story keep writing.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"4th Of July With Mom:" - Unnamed Mom and Bobby - (Mother and Son)

What a fabulous way to spend "independence day" (also a national holiday known as The Fourth of July, Independence Day), of a mother and her son, enthralled and reveling in their initial carnal love connection of incestual love, and consummating their union!! There is no discussion nor mention of birth control, so there is a very distinct possibility that mom could now be pregnant their their first child of their devout, devoted, indearing and very respectful love.

Their liasion of sexual bliss is very, very good, in particular the participants being a son and his mother, on the first day of maybe the rest of their lives satisfying and sating each other's desires and incestual feelings of true romantic love for other!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Best mom to vet you off with a bang.my mom would lay with ber back to me letting me grind her ass till it went in.then we would just fuck till we spent all day cumming. Great holidaymakers.

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

A sexy mom and her son fucking by the pool is one of my favorite story lines. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story but not believeable.

I am a middle age man. everybody mother is not shaped like a model nor every son has a 8" cock. we it seem as if most boys or men's fantasies having their mother, how many mom's fantasies having their son's. in all of the stories you read about the son is the aggressor. mom's seem to just go along., and not make the first move. I too fantasied about my mom. but I don't know if she has the fantasy for me. so mom's if you have fantasies for your son's please let them know

shang40shang40almost 10 years ago
what a situation

4 x2 makes 8

And the 8" cock drilled the wet pussy of mom.

Yet he has to open her anally as Superior Incest form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I just read this with my Mom!

Then I made her cum and cum before filling her hot pussy with my load. She is pregnant with our second baby by the way. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
um ok

I liked the story and I also like how it resembles a incest clip on hornbunny.com also. The two have very much the same script except the setting is different and the drinks. Dialogue in the first half is basically the same. But the story is a little longer.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I wish we knew more about them

maybe even mom's name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
first read

Good story but what happens next? Does he move into her bedroom? I am thinking a sequil to this story is in order.Only gave it a 4 because it just stopped.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yaho.com

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Pool sex

Great story and it was enjoyable reading. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love a hot mom in a bikini!

It's so revealing, yet it leaves something to the imagination. I like how water usually makes nipples hard, that turns me on. If the top is a light color, especially white, you often get treated a view of her areolas. Best of all, it's very quick and easy to remove. So after you get good and hard from watching that sexy body, you can be fucking within seconds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+ It's a pity you were a one-hit wonder

The story is totally realistic. At times, I felt it was happening to me. The scenario mirrors my innermost fantasies. I had the hots for my mom big time... & then some! I never disclosed my feelings to her because i was afraid she would be very disappointed in me. Also i was a late bloomer & was shy around any woman i had a crush on. The crush on my mother was the mother of all my crushes till i turned 30.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot story

That story made me so hard.great job

Metro55Metro55almost 8 years ago
Great start

Loved story, you just need more to it. Can't wait for chapter 2 ... Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5/5 fun

doubt you'll see the posts you've got, judging by the date the story was posted.So here goes it was great hot summer day hot mom bikini swimming pool,straight into the & sex. No second part really necessary. Shame you didn't post anyother stories mom/sonlover

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The truth or dare

The first part of story sounds like a script copy of a incest porn made n shown on hornbunny xxx n pornhub

But u added a different ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read many times

This is my favorite story on any adult site. I have read it about six times and it always turns me on. I can really picture it in my mind so it's more like seeing a good movie over and over again. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a mum ?

I would have liked to have a mum like this to practice on and enjoy sex all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes more.

She wants your incest children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot

Great story I'm so horny now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wonder if the story ends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Liked the story even his mom being 43 hope she got pregnant eventually. My mom was 40 yrs of age when got her pregnant. She had 44 dd tits hairy cunt which hair stuck out 2in. Plus she weighed 145 lbs. Stood 5'4in. We still fuck each other all the time and even do triple and gangbangs with my friends fucking my mom.now she told me that she wants to do porn only do gangbangs with large group of men bareback. She now has turned into porn slut and I won't fuck her from having guys fuck her she end up catching something now she stilll gets fucked. Even at 60 yrs of age she spreads her legs for anyone from young to old.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
IT WAS A GOOD HOT STORY

AUTHORS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 11 YEARS AND THIS WAS HIS ONLY ENTRY. HE WROTE A GOOD STORY. MAYBE IS WRITING UNDER A DIFFERENT HANDLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very nice story...

Nice story... Pity it was a one-off. More seduction may be required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect story

This needs to have more chapters. And should add a girlfriend that becomes a wife. And 3some for life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great fantasy for me.

I could feel this in my mind just like it was happening to me. I have read this story many times over the past five years. It is my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this story years ago for the first time. I have read it at least six times since. For me it is the best story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope you knocked her up I knocked up mom she triple d real big tits and nipples

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I had aunt wearing skimpy bikini in pool together before she knew I rammed her cunt nice deep she cried out oh my god your to big she tried get of me held onto to her tight began fucking her till she start yell don't in me she was cumming I let lose my sperm into her cunt felt it spraying her insides to filling up her womb once my aunt yelled at me not on any protection said maybe got you knocked later found out my aunf was pregnant with my kid inside of her she moved with me now have three kids all are healthy and nomal they even did threesome with her

Horny1ForFamTaboosHorny1ForFamTaboos6 months ago

It was a short quick read. It was ok👍

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love guilt free mom-son incest stories. Very 🔥. Definitely deserved a sequel. She has 3 holes after all. And she's most probably still fertile and not on the pill. Lots of possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous