5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers

It filled me, it felt even better than the night before, probably because we were sober. It was so exciting fucking in the back seat of a car, it was something I had never done in my teens. I rode him as I watched people walk by then I knew some of them thought something was going on in the Tesla, it had to be rocking I know one guy walked by several times. There is not much room in the back of that model of Tesla, but John was able to get me on my back, and got my legs spread and in the air. Now he was going deep as he stared into my blue eyes. I was always told by my mom and Joan what a asset they were, but it took me until this last week to learn. Then I came hard, I could feel my pussy release my love juice, I was well lubed then and John started to speed up, he was loud when he went deep, and shot all his warm cum in me. It felt so good, just like our first time, and I was on such a sexual high, I just wanted to hug my big hunk of a brother-in-law for a while as we regained our senses. We were soaking wet with sweat, and our juices as we sat there in an embrace, and then suddenly realized what we had done.

It started as a quiet ride home, as we thought about what had happened. John broke the ice, he told me if we would have taken his Porsche with an even smaller back seat, we probably would not be in this predicament, but would have missed out on some pretty hot sex. I agreed by just stretching over and giving him a kiss on the cheek. We laughed, and had a good trip home, and did not discuss when or how, or even if we were going to tell Joan how bad we really were on our shopping trip.

We were pretty dis-shoveled looking when we got home, John told Joan it was her fault for not plugging in the car, and we had to sit in the heat, and that's how we got all sweaty. I don't think she bought it, she is smart in the ways of the world, and especially the ways of her horny husband, and I am sure we reeked of sex smell. We both headed to the shower to clean up for dinner.

We had a nice dinner, having mom's meatloaf always brings up memories of her and that was most of our conversation. Joan baked a pie, and sent a text to invite Mark over for dessert on the patio. It was then she asked more about the shopping trip, and I told her I would model my new clothes for her later on. She said, what's the matter with right now, and ask Mark if he wanted to see her hot sister model her new sexy nighties. He was all in of course, and I was not going to argue with her, considering what we had done on the shopping trip, and John kept quiet too.

I started with one of the teddies, without the panties, it was pretty sexy Mark said, but then I went right to the one that caused John and I to lose control. I wore it out on the patio, without bra or panties. Mark, was speechless, Joan was a bit surprised, but said she was proud of me for buying something that sexy and revealing, and I was getting wet standing there pretty much naked in front of the three of them. I guess I am getting more into being naked in front of others, it's such a sexual turn on.

My sister shocked us all when she asked John, "Well tell me, did you two fuck in the dressing room."

John denied it of course, because we didn't fuck there, but he knew we were busted, and after a long pause he said, "we somehow managed not to, because Sam followed the rules, and left her panties on when she tried it on there. We got bored waiting for the car to charge, so I suggested Sam try it on without panties in the backseat, that's where we fucked."

Mark choked on his coffee, and spilled some of the hot liquid on himself. I turned red, and Joan started laughing almost hysterically. She said, she had seen the "we fucked" look on our faces when we got back, but decided to make us suffer for a while. She said she thought it would be in the dressing room, because John and her fucked there the first time they used one, and said, "there has probably been more cum shots in those rooms then in a peep show booth."

She was OK with it, I guess, but I felt awful, and no longer felt sexy standing there nearly naked. She sensed my struggle and hugged me, and then lifted my top off me and said, "do you think I didn't know once these beautiful things were made public that men would not be all over you? Even I want to kiss your nipples, and put my head between those big tits."

I did not know what to do or say next, so to not lose the more light-hearted and sexy atmosphere Joan had just put us in, I just took the bottoms off too, and was totally naked. I then reminded them what they have been trying to teach me and said "it was just sex you guys, as I pulled on Mark's shorts, and watched his hard cock pop up in the air. I got on my knees and started to suck him right there in front of them. My naked ass was pointed right at the two of them. It was not long before John had his cock in my sister's mouth, and before we knew it, Joan and I, were just two cum slut sisters leaning over a table on the patio, in the daylight getting fucked by my sister's husband and her lover.

I spent the rest of the evening, and that night at Mark's, we did not see the two of them till later that night, and only as we caught a view of them fucking in the great room from Marks house. Mark and I spent the next day together too, I wanted to give my sister and brother-in-law some private time before he had to leave the next morning for work.

Sunday

We had a fun, I guess you could call it historic day at the state park hiking, as far as I was concerned. It was a weekend, and more people were on the trails, but I was horny, and in an ornery mood. I excused myself to have a pee just off the trail. I told Mark it was OK to look now, and I was standing there bottomless, my hand rubbing my slit, I just could not resist the thought of being fucked in public. I dared Mark to join me, and promised to suck his cock, fuck him, or both. He was reluctant, telling me it was a popular trail, and we might get caught. The thought of getting caught just made it a better idea, so it was time to bring out the big guns, so I pulled my top off, now I was naked if you don't count my hiking shoes and socks. I put my hands up under my breast, and made them dance, and it worked, as he pulled his shorts down, so I could access his cock. He can't say it did not excite him being naked and getting his cock sucked in public, it was hard as soon as he pulled down his shorts.

I enjoyed his cock, but I wanted more, I wanted him to fuck me right on the trail, what's the point if you are going to hide. Mark again was reluctant, I found it a challenge, and got back on the trail to grab a tree to make him an offer he could not refuse. He didn't, he entered me, and we fucked, Mark let his sense of urgency take over, and did not last long, then shot his load in me.

We heard some branches breaking, and spotted an old guy that was not exactly on the trail heading toward us. Mark just barely got his shorts back on before he was on us. I was just standing there with cum running down my leg, I had left my clothes where I had went to pee, laying them on a stump. I was caught naked, it felt exciting but I had to react. So I put my arms around Mark, and stood behind him. He got to see a little of my ass, but not my breast. What fun is flashing, and not showing your best parts?

The old guy paused to say what a nice day it was. I gathered enough courage to move to the right giving up Mark's cover to say, "Hi, sorry about my nudity, but it was a dare gone wrong."

He paused long enough to take in a close up view of my nude body before he replied, "That's OK, you are a beautiful and sexy young lady, and It was to my surprise, and pleasure to see all of you, have fun you two, but you better behave yourselves now, there is a whole group of hikers coming behind me that looked like they came here from church, and then he walked away.

I pulled down Mark and kissed him, and told him my nipples were hard from that, it was quite a thrill, he was a nice old man, I hope he enjoyed it too. Now we heard more noise, and a group of 4 appeared in the distance. I had to go for my clothes as Mark stood there, I got my shorts back on, but had to do the hide behind Mark routine again until they passed, this time I stayed there, I already had my fun. I was proud of myself, it was my first flash, and it was a total exposure. Mark told me later that he thinks the guy had stopped, left the trail, and took in some of the action too, based on what he said, and how he came out of nowhere.

Monday

Monday was a new day of a new week, my sister never mentioned John and I's indiscretion again, I think she not only expected it, she enjoyed hearing about it. It was a new kind of closeness we were experiencing as sisters. We dropped John off at the airport and went shopping to try to max out my card and piss off my husband even more. We noticed a display of school girl skirts and blouses, uniforms for girls that go to the local Catholic High School. We giggled as she told me we could buy them and put on a show for John when he got back for the weekend. So we tried them on, and laughed some more when we seen how funny we looked as school girls, funny to us, but Joan was sure John would be really turned on. I don't know what was more exciting, the thought of seducing him, or the fact that Joan again seemed OK with him fucking me. I was having way to serious feelings about him, but I could not let them go, I just kept hoping I would be able too, eventually.

John called after he got settled in his hotel room and told Joan he was horny already, and wondered if us girls could help him out. I am so glad he did, he set up his laptop, and we went to the bedroom where he had it set up to go on the big screen TV. First we modeled some of the new clothes we bought as he laid naked on his hotel bed, and played with his cock. I just don't understand why some guys are so shy about letting women see them masturbate, I think it's so hot watching them cum as they get themselves off. I hope I get to catch a hot stranger jerking off someday, I hope I am brave enough to help him. I love thinking about taking a complete strangers cum-shot.

Joan brought her bag of toys, John said he wanted to see us use them on each other but Joan nixed it. So as a compromise I told them about Mark and I getting caught fucking on the trail the day before, and how I teased the old guy making sure he seen me naked, of course I embellished on the story a bit to make it even hotter. It was a big hit, Joan came about half-way through. It was my first time seeing John masturbate, I had only seen Mark from his house, so there was no sound involved. John was really animated and loud, he scooted to the bottom of the bed to be closer to the cam as he shot his load. He just let it fly through the air toward the laptop cam, letting it land on the carpet I assume. I was so spellbound I forgot to fuck myself, so I was the last to get off as the two of them watched me.

I love my new life with Joan, John and Mark, I don't know how I am going to give it up when my divorce is final.

Tuesday

Not much happened on Tuesday but it turned out to be the best day of the week. John called us, and we had a conference call with the detective that John had hired to shadow Luke. He had some good news. He already had some compromising photos of Luke and the church secretary. The bombshell was that he said in one of them taken in the pastor's office through the window, the pastor is in the background, all three of them were nearly naked. The church secretary was in some type of bondage costume, and looked to be holding a whip on Luke, who was on his knees with his hands in cuffs behind his back, as he sucked the pastors cock, he then asked me if I knew he was Bi. I said, he could be gay as far as I know, sex with him was only for him to get off.

He said he even got a shot of my pastor, giving my husband a facial. I was more than a little shocked at all this, but should not have been too surprised, I had found a bondage magazine early in our marriage. I asked him why he had it, and he said he took it off of one of his Sunday School kids, and said he brought it home to burn it, sure he did, I should have left him then.

The detective said he had an idea, it was a trick he had used to trick cheaters before. It came with a little bigger price tag, as it was going to take a while to catch them that way again, but it would probably get the divorce done in my favor without a fight.

The plan as he explained it was, that he would try to catch them all three at it again, and this time take a flash photo through the window, so they would all three know they had been had. Then he would have to hustle to his running car, and get out before they can react. He said the last time he did that, the cheater's attorney called the client's attorney the next morning to talk about a deal. This meant I would probably get the house, a decent alimony check, so I can go back to school, and get a degree. Some people think I am a dumb blond, because I am naive and gullible, but I was a 4.0 student in school. Without this kind of leverage the best settlement I could probably get would be a 50/50 split of property and a short term alimony agreement.

Wednesday

Joan woke up horny, we did a special Naked Yoga Session for Mark, our little video session with John got them both horny, and she wanted his cock, it was her way of signaling to him she wanted to be fucked, and John was able to get away from his work to watch. She did her Y move, and he was over in a jiffy, so we stayed naked as we waited for him.

I volunteered to suck, (Joan, corrected me saying it was called fluffing) him as Joan got herself, and the bedroom ready for a long distance cuckold session with John. I got my first text on my new phone, and it was a cock pic from John, it came as Mark went to the bedroom. John had watched me sucking Mark on the great room cam, and took a pic of his own hard cock. He said I got them both hard with my fluffing, and now he was ready to switch to the security cam in the bedroom to watch Mark fuck his wife.

I went to the guest bedroom, and got myself off while looking at his hard cock pic, fantasizing it was in me. I figured I could text John later or in the morning, so he could play back the security cam video, the next time he needed to get off. John still had not admitted to watching me with it, but I know better, and know that John could be watching at any time. I decided I would do as many things naked as I can in my room when he is gone, I want to please my John whenever I can. I consider myself an unofficial sister wife now, but it's my little secret. I can't wait until Friday, when Joan and I surprise him dressed as school girls. I will do anything to please him. I just can't help but to love him, and can't wait to have his big cock fill me again.

We were sitting watching TV bored that night when Mark got our attention, he was working out, lifting weights au-natural. We both knew what it meant when he lifted naked with his cock rock hard, he was horny, and had two constantly horny women as neighbors he wanted to know about it. Joan looked at me and said it's your turn to take care of Mark's problem. Why don't you go put on that sexy see through nightie, and visit him. I already had a pretty good session with him this morning with John watching. I wouldn't mind watching him fuck my big sister, if it does not bother you. I told her that John was not the only perv that lived here, there is three of us, and since she is so sweet to me, I would fuck her lover for her.

I thought how much stranger could our sex lives get, as I dashed over to Mark's in the dark in my see through nightie. He was glad to see me, he answered the door in nothing but a hard-on. He already turned on most of his lights so Joan and I could see his nude workout show. I had not thought about sex with him much after the Sunday hike, even sucking him that very morning was not as exciting as this, as I did not know I was being watched by John at the time. But this was going to be fun, this was going to be the first full fuck session we were going to be putting on for her.

I told him this was a new Samantha that was going to fuck him, and to just do what I say and you will be glad you did. We threw the old quilt he called "The Cum Quilt" on the floor, it was clean and soft but not without some frayed corners and some stains. The tables were turned, I was the aggressor and I had him on his back with his legs in the air. I did not take his cock in my mouth, just his balls, then I licked his shaft as he got hard. I tickled his knob with my tongue until I could tell I was driving him crazy, he could not hold still. Then I went right to his ass and inserted my tongue. I wanted to try out rimming, and try to hone some skills. I had a motive, I wanted to please my John, and I know he likes being rimmed.

He seemed to enjoy it, it kept him rock hard until I was ready to take his cock. I turned him around using one of moms wrestling moves to get his head pointed toward the windows. Then I mounted him, I love my sis, but I know how jealous she had always been of my big breast, she was going to see them flop up and down as I rode her lovers cock. I was enjoying being her entertainment and motivation for her to use her toys, she had the bag of them sitting next to her and making use of a vibrating dildo with a clit massager built in. She had quite a collection of toys, and bought lube in bulk.

I made sure I let Mark know to let me know if it felt like he was going to cum, otherwise he would be eating it as it dripped on his face. I told him as soon as I was done with his cock, I was just going to move up and sit on his face, and I expected a oral orgasm or two from him. I had no trouble taking all of his cock, and I gave it a good workout, before he warned me of an impending eruption. I lifted and moved up on his face. I was still looking toward Joan, and she gave me a thumbs up for my cock to face move. Mark gave me some good tongue in return for what I gave him earlier. His pussy eating skills are good, pretty equal to John's.

I had my first orgasm in just a few minutes, and I let him get his breath as I recovered. I was not sure what I wanted next, I never got to be the leader before. I decided to just lie down next to him for a few minutes, I had been on bent knees in both previous activities. We turned our head toward each other, and just gazed into each others eyes. I love Mark, but just like Joan does, as a lover and a person. She is so lucky to have two men, every woman should. We just made out for a while, it's nice to have a naked man to just hug and kiss for a while. Cuddling is a fun activity between fucks.

I was ready to go again, and told Mark it was his choice, he earned it. I think he thought he could get my goat by saying. "So are you ready to try anal?"

I don't often get caught up in a laugh but I did this time and said, "I thought you knew all about fundamental church ladies? How do you think our men keep our vaginas virgin until they are ready to tie the knot, or noose it was in my case."

"So I should get the lube he replied?"

"Yes, get plenty, its been a while, and I was married to a pencil dick that I just found out yesterday probably is also a twink bottom boy. A guy that lets another guy give him a facial, would likely take that same cock in his ass."

"Wow, Sam, what happened to Samantha the plainly dressed girl with her hair in a bun that was not willing to even show me her breast not a week ago, what did you do with her?"

"She is long gone, now get that lube, before I change my mind or we lose our audience."

Mark came back with the lube, and I got in a position doggie, but down on my elbows so Mark could come down on me like a pile driver and Joan would know what hole he was using. Mark lubed up and I reminded him that he was much larger than I had ever taken there, and it had been a while. He was gentle, and slowly worked his knob in. I had a little pain at first but my ass adapted, and it started feeling pretty good having something with some girth in there. I had my first anal orgasm ever eventually, and shortly after Mark left a pretty good load on my ass and back. I was glad, he pulled out first, I am not fond of going to bed dripping cum from my ass.

inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers