5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers

I looked over to see Joan pretending to clap, and then threw us a kiss, she had a big day. I asked Mark if he wanted any more of Sam. He said yes, but that he wondered if I would like to just sleep with him tonight. He said he would love falling asleep with such a beautiful naked girl, and gave me a nice long kiss. I was in, it was one of only a few things I enjoyed early in my marriage, having someone next to me as I sleep, someone there when you wake up in the morning, it's always nice to have someone to start the day with.

Thursday

I woke up figuring out where I was, and what was that big hard rod doing between my ass cheeks. It was Mark's morning wood, and I took advantage of it. He was just barely awake when I reached back to guide it in me, my ass was a little sore, but my pussy welcomed his cock. It did not take him long to get with the program, and then he gave me a good fucking, a morning fuck, a great way to start a day.

I showered as Mark made coffee and a light breakfast. We did not talk a lot, we just enjoyed each other being there. I was starting to think that maybe someday we would have the feeling and relationship I first thought we had. But to some extent I am still the damaged girl that showed up at Joan's doorstep, I have a way to go to find my true self, but I sure am having fun on the journey. It was time to go back to Joan's and see what the day had in store for us.

Joan and I decided to try to get in one last shopping trip on Luke, the bill could get to him any day now, and he will shut it down. I wanted to buy my little sister some clothes for being so sweet to me, and have her help me pick out something special for the love of our life, John. We killed time until John's flight came in, and we got back to the house late, and we retired to our bedrooms. They were fucking of course, so I masturbated to a fantasy of John visiting later on, and fucking me after my sis went to sleep.

Friday

The three of us had a nice breakfast, I fixed it special for John. I made a big stack of pancakes, and fried up a whole package of bacon for him, crispy just like Joan said he liked. I just love making him happy.

Joan and I went to the spa, one last splurge on my card. I wanted us to look special for John. He spent the day working in the yard. He also went to the butcher to pick up some Wagyu filet mignon steaks to grill for our dinner.

We lit some torches on the patio for our dinner, and to add atmosphere for our naked hot tub session afterwards. Joan and I cleaned up the table after we enjoyed the great dinner and then stripped before we returned to find him naked too as he waited for us. I bought him an expensive bottle of single malt whiskey, and gave it to him. He gave me a really long kiss, and held me tight up against his naked body, and I could feel his cock get hard as he did. We had a nice soak as John sipped his whiskey straight, and I was careful not to drink too much of my favorite drink, Long Island Iced Tea. Joan and I sat with John between us in the tub, and made sure to tease him to keep his cock hard. We would take turns, one of us holding his balls and the other his cock and then switch. We were kissing and nuzzling him too, he was really worked up and taking turns sucking on our nipples by the time we left for the bedroom.

We retired to the master bedroom all three naked, we tied his arms and legs to the bedpost, and blindfolded him, then her and I went to my bedroom to put our uniforms on. We dressed and put some barrettes in our hair to try to look like school girls. My hair was long enough that Joan could quickly separate it into pig-tails using the barrettes, and I was able to give her a quick pony tail. When we got back we giggled as we seen ourselves in the mirror, and we got on our knees on each side of his head, so that the first thing he would see when we took the blindfold off would be two school girls with no panties on under their short plaid uniform skirts.

He loved it, he could not have faked the smile he had from ear to ear. He had one hand on each of our thighs and ran them up to our naked pussy's. We opened our tops right away, so we could let him enjoy our nipples some more. We had no specific plan after that other than to make him happy, so I went to his cock, and started to suck it as sis, sat on his face. I love his cock, and I did my best to try, and take it all, I was learning to swallow but had a way to go before I could control my gag reflex. We switched off after a while, I love his tongue too, he had me squirming right away, and did it without use of his hands.

We eventually untied him but only after we both took some nice rides on his big cock. We had put his blindfold back on, and tried to be quiet as we made him guess whose pussy he had his tongue, or his cock in. It was fun, and I guess we may have similar ones, he had no clue. All this was fun but now we both wanted fucked. We took a break after we untied him, and he stretched his arms and legs. We stripped off our uniforms, and I told him he has been so kind to me, I would do what ever he wanted me to. Joan looked a bit surprised that I made such an open promise to her husband, someone that comes up with some pretty kinky ideas, but I meant it.

He said he wanted to take turns fucking us, and had us line up next to each other doggie position, and he would move back and forth taking turns, inserting his cock in each of our pussy's and stroking us. Joan and I were touching each other, mostly at our asses. It did not bother me we touch doing naked yoga. It did not bother me having her wax my privates, but that was not a sexual act.

He started fucking us each longer and harder on our turns, and eventually shot a big load in my sis. I was licking his cum, and our juices off his cock as I watched the deposit he made in her seeping out of her hole. I think he noticed I was intrigued, and he asked me if I had ever eaten a pie from a pussy, he knew I hadn't, I never ate a pie from or even licked a pussy, and never touched my sister's with any part of me. But I promised, and I wanted to please him. Joan had rolled over on her back, and I approached her very timidly. She told me I didn't have to do anything perverted that John ask me to, but did not define perverted.

John's pie was oozing out of her, it was a beautiful sight, and I couldn't resist at least taking a lick of it, I love his cum, and I guess I have been curious as to what it would be like to lick a pussy anyway, but this was something really crazy, it would be incest according to the church, but I promised to do anything. I licked some more, and sucked up some more pie, I loved slurping up the pie as my sis was squirming around.

I wanted Joan to show me more pleasure, so I could enjoy giving her more, but she told me again that I did not have to do it, but did not tell me to stop or quit, so I kept eating her pussy till she was purring and moving around. I did not know what I was doing, but I know how to stimulate my own pussy, and what makes me feel good, so I did the same to hers. I was taking my tongue from her hole up to her clit, and just kept repeating that stroke. Then I would nibble on her clit with my lips, and tongue it until I felt her hands in my hair, holding my head as she got louder, and told me she loved me, Oh God Sis I love you so much, this is so wrong but I love you doing it to me. Oh, it's so wrong, but please don't stop, and I didn't. She was still jerking around, but I did not hear her moan, so I looked up to see it was because her mouth was now busy sucking John's cock.

I kept up my stroking, and she started to shake and convulse, it scared me at first, I was afraid I hurt her, but I realized that it was just a big orgasm and she was recovering and getting her breath. I rolled over on my back to get my breath too, and tried not to think about what I just did to my little sister. The only sounds I heard for a moment or two, was us breathing. In that few seconds my mind buzzed with questions, what have I done, why did I do it, more important was why did I love doing it so much. I hoped I had not destroyed the closeness that sis and I had so recently rediscovered?

My answer came in the form of a kiss. Joan's lips touched mine, she was kissing me, it was deep kissing, not a sisterly kiss, and much more tender than a man's kiss, and I started returning them, and gave her my tongue. We were two sisters just really into each other, just making out, not talking. We were oblivious to what John was doing, I am sure he was enjoying watching what he had started, but we didn't care, we were in our own world. Joan without speaking climbed up on me to reach my pussy, her breast were pressing against my abdomen, and mine against hers. It was a powerful and wonderful feeling that's hard to describe. I never could have imagined something like this would ever happen with another woman, let alone with my sister. We could not possibly feel any closer than we did right then, it was almost like we were one, as if our bodies were connected by more than just our tongues.

Now we were pleasuring each other, I loved eating her sweet pussy and pleasing her, but was enjoying the attention she gave to mine even more. I was now experiencing sexual pleasure like I never could even have dreamed of, and with a girl, my little sister. Her warm tongue was going in and out of my hole, she was only the third person to enter there with a tongue. Mark and John were not nearly as good as she turned out to be. To think I spent all that time with Luke, and he never even had his head down there. She was nibbling on my clit, and I caught myself screaming in joy as she did. I held her pussy in front of my face, gripping her with my hands on her ass, and she did the same. I came much quicker than she did, maybe she had done this before and knew something I didn't, but I think it was the newness, and excitement of doing something so taboo brings to you. Then I made her cum again, and I was so proud I caused it, she deserves pleasure from me, she has given me so much since I came to stay there, she gave me her husband and her lover too. Then, just when I thought things couldn't get better, I felt John's big cock enter my pussy from behind, and his big balls starting to hit my ass.

John was now fucking me as sis was working my clit with her tongue, and as I worked hers. The pleasure I was then having as we all three became connected was not describable, but understandable considering these were the two people in my life I loved the most. I came two times, both times Joan would squeeze my ass cheeks and wait for me to recover. It was not long after that until John held his cock deep in me, as I felt it pulsate as he pumped what felt like an endless stream of his warm cum into me. I am sure it overflowed onto her face, but she never missed a lick. Now she had one of John's pies to eat too, and she did, I could feel her put her lips over my hole and suck, and lick up all she could. I wondered when this all would end, and if I could even take much more pleasure, it was not long before I found out, in the process of her cleaning all of her husbands cum from her big sisters pussy, she got big sis off again, this was a big "O" bigger than any other I ever had, I caught myself screaming again, and then I could hear my voice start to go as I told her how much I loved her, right before I started to feel myself getting light-headed as I convulsed, I apparently could not take anymore, and I passed out.

When I woke up, or came to, I saw my beautiful little sister, and hunk of a brother-in-law sprawled out naked on the bed, asleep or unconscious, it did not matter. I was seeing them with new eyes, and took time to examine every inch of their beautiful bodies. They were in such a peaceful state. I hated to leave them, but I would have had to move them to share the bed for the night. I made an attempt to cover them, and then set out for my room I practically had to crawl back to it. I was sexually, mentally and physically spent. I had just experienced the most sexual pleasure of my life.

The last thought I had when I made it back to my bed was how was this night of bliss, and journey beyond the boundaries of sisterhood going to affect my sister and I's relationship, then I was out again.


inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers