5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam Pt. 04

Story Info
Lonely, and horny Joan, is hoping to find a new fuckbuddy.
10k words
4.79
9.6k
13
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers

Another episode in the series, introducing some new characters but the same theme, and continuation of the original storyline. Like the others, it is fictional, as are the characters and all 18 in age or over. Comments on the storyline are always welcome. I am always aware that I have limited English skills, and can not catch all mistakes myself.

_________________

Life was going along pretty well for me, and my sometimes present husband, fuck buddy Mark, and occasional visitor my sister Samantha.

Then one day, my neighbor, and husband approved fuck buddy Mark called me, ask me to come over. I did, and he looked terrible. I thought maybe he lost a parent or close relative but that was not the case. He was upset he had to tell me he was moving. He lost his job and had to take one in another state, thus putting an end to our person-to-person sexual relationship, but not our friendship. He was both upset that he would have to work in-house at the new job, but also because he would lose his unique relationship with us, with me specifically.

I was then upset too, other than the sex, Mark was like a brother to me, we were that close. Seeing him in such pain did not help. I did not know what to do and was willing to do anything.

We jumped each other's bones, and just for the fun of sexual satisfaction, we made love because we knew it would likely be a while before we even see each other. I am not sure it helped, I did not feel much better, but making tender love seemed to make him calm down. We had gone over two weeks apart, as he was gone on interviews, he did not fill me in on what he was going through.

We left things with me promising to text, and or email photos too but only if he reciprocates, and that they had to show us in a sex act, solo or with someone. He laughed, but we were serious, he said, it may be a while before he can even have time to even make friends, and I felt the same way, I had no other active lovers.

It didn't seem long until the moving van showed up, and even a shorter time until it sold, Mark was lucky it was a seller's market. I was disappointed to find out that it was a couple that bought the home, having a single male to at least look at would have been nice but unlikely, what would the odds be of that.

I tried my best to remember we had new neighbors, 10ft, and two sets of drapes away. Fortunately, they were drape pullers like most normal people, so the pressure was not so much on me. We had lived there for several years, Mark was already there when we moved in, and he and I were soon playing exhibitionist-voyeur games, and not all that long into that, we were fuck buddies.

We met the new neighbors Bev, short for Beverly, and Rick, the full version of it being Richard, he told me he didn't want to be a Dick once he got old enough to know its other meanings. They had different work schedules and were not there together a good bit of the time. She was in a job that required traveling, and he did as well, when not they worked from a home office.

Rick and Bev, were a good-looking young couple. Rick was a big guy even compared to my husband's size at 6' 3", and over 200 pounds, good build, solid, but not fat. Bev, well that is a different story, fit, and very petite, a good foot shorter than him, and shapely. I will just say it, as a woman that has done some experimenting with others, she was a sexpot. She had a nice round ass, and tiny waist, and breasts that made her a perfect hourglass, but a short one. I guess I forgot to mention that like my sister she had blue eyes, and long blond hair when she wore it down around the house it nearly reached her ass. She was hot, more petite than sis. I may have been more turned on than John was, and wanted to see more of her.

We eventually got to know each other a little but had not been able to get together as couples yet, but I felt more comfortable having talked with them some. It varied, they both traveled, and for a while, she was home the most, they did not have a schedule as I did with John, but it was usually weekends when they both were there too.

We both did Yoga, and I did mine in front of the open drapes, and she got comfortable eventually and did too. Her yoga clothes sure showed off her body. Sometimes she wore a one-piece gymnastic suit, she looked hot in that. I understood why they had their drapes closed a lot, it took us a while after Mark moved in. It is not often that the main areas of houses were facing each other especially in a P.U.D., with such small lots, and reduced distance between buildings, the builders usually try to avoid that. But I guess the odd-shaped lots, in this case, helped cause it. They usually only have a few different layouts, which makes building them easier, and more affordable.

Having experience in this kind of living, I made sure we had most of our lights off in the living room and kitchen after dark. We were more aware of the fishbowl effect, and I wanted to get a look at both of their bodies.

My first chance was one night when they both were there during the week, like any young couple I think they were going to take advantage of it. I caught her coming out of the bedroom, and glance over our way, then kind of dash for the fridge naked to get some drinks. The fridge door light illuminated her, the most shapely female body I have ever seen in the raw. I sat in the dark, to see if one of them came out again. Judging by their age, and lack of time for sex, I figured they would go more than one round that night.

I passed the time with my big dildo, my fav one. Sat there in the dark on a towel to protect the chair and a big bottle of lube, and fucked myself with it. If John would have been there I would have jumped him. After playing a while I decided I needed a drink, and it was now me naked in the kitchen. I just stood in front of the open door and drank right out of the orange juice carton. I know it's not very lady-like, or green letting the cold out, but you always think you will be there for just a few seconds, and then it ends up a minute or two, I was thirsty.

As the refrigerator door closed, and the dark returned, my eyes adjusted, and I saw a figure in their kitchen, and it was not Bev this time. It was Rick and he was naked, all I could see of him was his profile, he may have just popped in for a drink too. I knew not to look over there directly, and spook him, but I wanted him to see me, as much as I wanted to see him. It was the first exhibition thrill I had since I flashed the movers.

Our houses have most of the same features unless you change them, and both have lighting over the counter area. That lights purpose is just to show off the marble tops they feature in their sales pitch, and they were on usually as a night light, like ours. It does not illuminate enough to work on the counter in the dark, but bright enough to show at least the profile of anyone standing there. I did not know how much they have shown at a distance until Mark built there, and I watched him get drinks at night on occasion. Rick was visible, and so was I.

I reached up to get some crackers out of the cupboard, just as a ruse to show my breast in the light, I was not hungry. I was horny and wanted to show my body to someone new, a hunk in my book. I gave him the full treatment, I wanted him to see my ass, so I bent over to get something out of one of the bottom cupboards, and lingered. I knew he was getting a decent show. I finally got a chance to look back again. Not enough light to see much detail but I could tell he was big down below.

I was turned on, but there was no more I could do. I decided my best move was to turn on the lamp on the switch in the great room and walk across it to the bedroom wiggling my naked ass, but not looking back. I have never seen him pull a drape closed after that night when he was home after that night. He did get a little more generous with showing himself to me. I don't think he always knew when I was alone, it did not come up yet that it was most of the week. It was on my to-do list when it came to dropping a hint to them.

He must have taken in some of my show, and liked what he saw, as he seemed to be returning the favor. I finally got the opportunity to enlighten him about our schedule, like I met Mark, our mailboxes are on the same posts. I ask him to get our mail, for a couple of days. I was going to visit Sam, and stay a few days, and told him it was just till John came home. It was my chance to describe John's weekly schedule of being gone from 4 to 5 days during the week. I am not much taller than his wife, and looking up to make eye contact, was mesmerizing, or using a term my mother used to use to describe John when I was dating him, looking up at him was dreamy. I kind of hated to be away after our breakthrough.

I had a good time with Sam, she had a new boyfriend, and a sexy one, he reminds me of my husband John, who she has always, and is still in love with. Sometimes I think she visits me more to see her "Big John" she calls him. We do love each other, her and I, and it shows when we are together. We still like to fuck with each other, in both the true meaning as well as to pull tricks or shock each other. I was so glad I rescued her from religion and pulled her out of her shell.

She set me up, and I mean good, shortly after I got there. The ruse must have been in her head in the planning stages for a while. For the first day, she had him acting like a real conservative, a lot like her husband and she had been during her marriage. She was even playing the role like it was to please him, I was a little shocked after what she went through, but I bought it.

It was not a real elaborate scheme when it came to fruition. She came into my bedroom after we all retired, and told me, "I need you, I just can't handle it myself."

She was gone before I was able to get out of her what the hell the (it) was she was talking about, but that was her plan, she really acted like she was in a crisis. I got to her door where Sam and Frank were sleeping and tapped on it. I still did not want to just go in, even though she summoned me there like it was a life or death situation.

She said, "Hurry, what are you waiting for, I told you I really need your help."

She had thrown off her nightie and was naked on the bed next to a naked, and erect boyfriend Frank. She had a hold of his big cock, she finally found a guy as big as my John. He had his hands behind his head, with a smile on his face. "I need help with this, it is too big for my little mouth, and he wants it sucked, and then he wants to put it in someone's pussy, you know my mouth and vagina are so tiny compared to your enormous slut holes."

I did not laugh nor react in any way, it was hard because, I never heard someone call anyone's pussy and mouth enormous slut holes, but I did not want her to get enjoyment out of my reaction. I just jumped on him, and as soon as I got his cock wet enough, I was swallowing him. He was jerking around, and could not hold still. I was not being gentle, but he did not mind, he had a smile on his face until Sam sat on it blocking my view.

She had told me he was a good fuck, but I did not believe it until I ended up, with my legs almost to behind my head as he buried his cock in my slut hole, and was fucking me, as she rimmed him, and sucked his balls. I was even vocal about him and I had hardly met him. "Oh God you know how to Fuck a girl in need, I needed some strange cock, if you get tired of that prude big sister of mine you are always welcome in my bed."

I underestimated my sister Sam, she was getting good at this stuff, as I heard some somewhat muffled applause as I recovered from a Big "O" Frank gave me, it was coming from her dresser. She had John watching, she had a tablet partially hidden by other items. He watched me fucking my sister's new beau.

"Wow Joan," John said, "I have not seen you get off like that since Mark, we are going to have to get you a fuck buddy before you wear me, and even Sam's lovers out. You are a sexual beast, and I love all your slut holes, especially your vagina, it is nice and snug for one, but expands nicely if we let a fuck buddy slide his cock in there too."

We had some fun threesomes the short time I was there. Another with John on cam, Sam and him watched Frank take me anally as they masturbated, its not something I do often, but I owed her one for taking Mark in her ass in front of me. I made her take photos I could send Mark, she got a good close-up of her boyfriend with his cock in my ass. I was glad to see she is still the Sam I unleashed.

I needed that getaway, I needed some new cock, some wild and perverted sex, and she owed me. John and I have not been getting a lot of time together, he had a big job that kept him away through a weekend, and then 3 more days. I told him to get what he could, he is good with young receptionists and secretaries, I would love to share one with him sometime.

_______________________

I was back home before John and went over to our new neighbors to get our mail the next day. Bev was there getting ready for her yoga session and was looking good in her Yoga pants. We talked a while about general things around the neighborhood, and Mark, she wanted to know about him, she met him at closing, and he told her he missed us.

She got some wine for us, she was alone for a couple of days while Rick was out west. We got into our lifestyle a little deeper than I should have. She thought Mark was hot, and that my husband looked like a stud. It gave me some hope about the two of them being open, but was careful not to go too far, and spook her. I still did not know what their relationship was like. I told her we got close enough to Mark that we rarely pulled the drapes, and we both accepted the casual household nudity of young couples. She did not seem shocked about it but did not take things any further until we opened, and were into the second bottle.

She had told me she was a Yoga instructor until she got her degree, and started a regular job. We kept drinking wine, and she was telling me about some new poses. She demonstrated one the put her in a contorted position that looked uncomfortable, but also made her look even sexier, it looked like a real challenge. She asked me if I wanted to try it, and I did, but had tight jeans on that would not give an inch, and my top was not a great one for Yoga either. She said she could loan me some pants, or I could just take the jeans off since it was just us girls.

I was hesitant, but I thought about being in that position without my pants, and with her assistance, and it made me wet. I just did not know her well enough to know what she was thinking, I hoped she was making a pass.

I took my jeans off, I had a thong on because my jeans were tight, and I hate pantie lines. I had no bra on, so I asked her if she minded, and she gave me a thumbs up. So there I was practically naked for my female new neighbor, and I felt as turned on as I did showing her husband my naked body and ass.

She asked me if I would like her to take her pants, and top off too, but said she had nothing underneath. I was all for it, I wanted to see her naked up close, ever since I laid eyes on her. I helped her pull her top off, her breast blew me away up close, I wanted my face in them. She could see that and told me I could help her with the pants, and laid down on her mat as I pulled the tight pants off. What a vision she was naked, I had just started my bi-sexual activity, but she could make me a lesbian I thought. We ended up giggling from the wine and just admiring, and pointing out what we liked about each other's bodies, I did get to feel her breasts and her mine. During the process, I lost my thong, and we were just two naked horny women.

We were feeling no pain but did not jump each other right away. We still had each other's pussy's to just examine. She had me outclassed with a pussy that was so clearly defined, it was like it was sculpted, almost, if not perfect. She had just a small, and neatly trimmed triangle above it, I liked the look and might try that or a landing strip sometimes, a retro look without all the bush women used to deal with.

It was clear we both wanted each other, so she suggested I tried her pose, and could not quite get into it, so she helped me. She had a hold of my thighs and contorted me in a way that no man has ever accomplished, it felt more sexual than a Yoga pose. Not knowing my limits as we had not done anything but point and talk at that point. But in blind faith, and some courage gained from the wine, she just went ahead and slipped her tongue into my slit. I let out a moan, one that she had to realize was of pleasure. Then she ran her tongue up and down inside me, somehow managing to wiggle the tip, in this so-called Yoga pose. It gave a chill that ran down to the bottom of my spine, and it returned as a warm flash to its origin. I never had a feeling like that with a man or a woman. I hoped it would continue and it did.

I was contorted to a place where I should have been screaming in pain but yet was overcome with euphoria. She released some of the pressure she was applying to me to keep me in that position, and just continued to lick my already wet pussy to explore for more spots that gave me pleasure, and found some. She was not one of those pussy eaters that just concentrated on your clit until it did not feel good anymore. She found other places to visit down there that also delivered pleasurable results. I can't explain our exact positions after that, I know I ended up with my legs wrapped around her holding her there, at that point, I did not want the feeling she was giving me to ever stop. I came hard and lost grip, and the two of us ended up in an embrace.

When we recovered it was my tongue in her mouth, we were deeply engaged in a make-out session. It was then my turn to visit her slit, I wondered what she thought when I did not immediately enter her with my tongue. I was so mesmerized by the beauty of her pussy as a whole, her vagina, her labia, and clit were so defined, I could see that when I first looked at it, now I had just the tip of my tongue, and my lips to feel it with. I think what I was doing was more pleasurable to her than me just diving in.

I could feel her delight in the way her body quivered, as my tongue moved around the exterior of it until she was now moaning. I just had to dive in then, I penetrated her hole with my tongue and pushed it in as deep as I could get it. I realized why they call it eating pussy, I was so hungry for it, I wanted more.

I can't recall how we made the transition, but we were soon in a perfect 69. I had the cheeks of her lovely ass of hers in my hands and was holding her in position as I continued to feast on it. She, in return, had a good hold on my thighs.

We had just really met each other, but we were in love, in love at least in a sexual way, we loved each other's pussy. I never came so many times with a woman, but I was kind of new to them. It was just licking, then cumming, and then get back to eating until one of us came and we had to stop a minute or two. We ended up in an embrace face to face, and she whispered in my ear that the session we had was the best of her life.

We started kissing, I could taste my juices in her mouth. I know what I taste like, I get that taste from John and Mark's cocks after they fuck me. I wanted more of that flavor, and she too was deep in my mouth with her tongue. It may have been partly the wine, but I think it only gave us the courage to get to where we were. We looked deep into each other's eyes. Her blue eyes were endless in-depth and just held each other tight, our naked bodies pressed hard against each other.

We had worn each other out, and we both fell asleep in the middle of the afternoon in each other's arms. I woke up first, and carefully extracted myself, trying not to wake her up. Our clothes were in a ball, and I didn't care to take the time to sort mine out and disturb her. I have made that short trip to this house and back at all times of day and night naked. I hated leaving her and the intimacy I had with her, I guess I could have stayed longer, I wanted to, but did not want to overstay my welcome

inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers