5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped outside still a little impaired by the wine, and could not see if the coast was clear, the bright sun blinded me as soon as I stepped off of her deck and took a few steps. I just stopped a moment, it's strange the times it hits you, and you realize you miss someone. I felt the sun caress my naked body, and just froze and thought about how much I missed making this trip back from Mark's so many times after making passionate love. Even though I missed him, I felt like I had a new lover to fill some of that void.

Suddenly as my eyes adjusted, I realized I was naked partway between our houses in daylight when I saw an old guy walking his dog, he looked at me, and I just waved I was feeling so good and then finished the trip home.

I made it to my sofa and fell back to sleep, wine does that to me. I woke up when the doorbell rang, wrapped a throw around me, to check who was at the door. I could see it was Bev with my clothes, I let her in, and we just laughed and kissed each other on the lips. She pulled the throw off of my shoulders, kissed my breast, she had little on for her trip over, but I removed that, led her by the hand to my bedroom where we had another long session of girl sex. What a breakthrough to have with our new neighbor, all I had to find out now is if they ever swap as a couple, I was deeply attracted to her husband too and wanted to sample what he had to offer as well.

I was taking things slow with Rick at first, but I must have made our lifestyle clear to her while buzzed on the wine. She was not afraid to show my John what she had to offer on the rare occasions her husband was not home and John was. We both walked around topless, drapes open most of the time after that. One evening, John came home on a Thursday, and I knew Rick was gone until Friday. I could see Bev was in nothing but a pair of shorts at her place. Neither one of us was naked, but John never wears more than boxers when we are home alone.

She was horny, they had both been on trips. I noticed her sitting in her chair, with a hand down her shorts. She was looking over at one or both of us not trying to hide what she was doing. I took John by the hand and took him over close to the window. I wrapped my arms around him, and pulled down his shorts, and got him good and hard to properly present him for her viewing. She shed her shorts, and moved an ottoman over closer to the window, and debuted her spectacular body and pussy to John. He said little more than, "My God, I have to fuck that woman."

I thought about maybe just fucking John in front of her, but then I decided I would treat her to a window jerk and cumshot. What a better way to give her a sample of one of the things Mark gave to me. He had the courage to first do it for me from his window. It was courageous I guess, it might have turned, and maybe should have turned a lot of women off. Not this crazy slut, I loved it and requested that he did it for me and John after that.

It was now John and I's turn to introduce it to someone new and had him moved up close, as I worked his hard cock from behind. I could barely see her by looking around him, but enough to see she was enjoying it and fucking herself. It was hard for me to finish him in that position, so I told him to let me know when he was ready to finish on his own. I wanted him to aim high so she could see his seed run down the window. He did, and I stood back and watched him grab it, he was not shy, I was proud of him they had barely met. He proudly held his cock pointed at her until he shot a lot of cum ropes and fluid her way. She threw him a kiss as she stood a moment watching it run down our window before getting on with her evening.

I stepped up things with Rick after that too, I put myself out there topless when it was just the two of us in town. I wanted to start slow since now I was doing it with the kitchen light on. He countered with just his boxers, and light on. Then he gave me the best-naked view to that point late one night, he had the kitchen well lit, and I could see his size, he is really big even flaccid.

After seeing that I was on a mission. I was a little bothered that it was only when she was not home, but I figured it did not mean anything, their work schedules were more erratic than John's. I did another kitchen show a day later, this time naked, with the lights on, and he countered, and I got to see him with his cock in his hand, we did not attempt to hide our interest then. We just stood looking at each other, I put my shoulders back to show my breast, and he just held his now semi-erect cock for what was probably only a minute or two. We were well on our way to something more, but then he had to go out of town on business.

Bev and I did some more Yoga. One morning after Rick got back, we were in my great room doing it, I told her about teasing Mark with the naked Yoga, we were at my place. She wanted to see what Rick would do if he looked over, and seen us doing naked poses together. She said she never did a girl in front of him, or discuss it, but this would be different if we just kept it to Yoga. She said, only if I was comfortable with it, well I was more than that, I was excited. We did it, but he never left his den/office that day. We liked being naked with each other anyway so that was our new thing, it was a week before we got him to look over and even watch. He surprised her when he was not afraid to walk over to the window to get a better look. We got a thumbs-up, and he went on his way, but the ice was broken. He now knew I was not afraid to show myself in front of his wife.

Once it was established that he knew John's schedule, I was getting even more naked time with Rick too. He and John would talk in the yard, but he did not know John well enough yet to know he did not care about what I did, as long as it was not sneaking around.

One weekday evening when she was away, he dared to walk over to the window, when I was in the living room vacuuming naked, I love doing housework, well I just love being naked, I should be a nudist, but that would spoil the fun. I tried to do everything I could to bend over and give him bald beaver shots. I did my cleaning without acknowledging I seen him, just used my peripheral vision, and just taking a glance now and then. He was hard, and this time he was at least what I would call playing with himself, I did not want to stare, and didn't I just took a glance now and then, and eventually, he had left the room. He was going to need me to escalate things.

Bev and I finally got close enough, that I felt OK asking her about their sex life. I started by telling her even more about the terms of our open marriage. She said that they had discussed opening theirs, but never officially came to terms, or decided to act on them yet. She said, "I am for it, it would let me be more active with women, right now what we do sexually would be considered a cheat I guess. I suspect Rick has at least some cuckold in him sex-wise, but he has never asked me to fuck any of his friends since we have been married. However, I did once in front of him, but he started it. He said he was just wanted to show off my perfect breasts. But you don't have to pull a girl's top all the way off to do that."

"We had barely been married, and we all had been drinking but were not beyond judgment. I was thinking threesome and made him and his friend lose their pants, and I started with and proceeded to suck his friend's cock thinking Rick would join in and fuck, or make his cock available to me. But he was happy watching. Nothing was said, but I was horny enough to just do something about it. Enough to shimmy out of my shorts and panties, and climbed on his friend's cock, another chance for Rick to present his cock to me. But as before, he seemed to enjoy watching me get fucked, and I made no effort to try to conceal my enjoyment."

"I mostly base my theory on his browser search history he does not try to hide, the dumb ass, he is no computer expert. He never brought it up, I was afraid he would blame me for starting it. I do think he is interested in the whole lifestyle."

I almost laughed, because that is one of John's biggest kinks. I told her, "That is one of my husband's kinks, he has several others that I will not get into, so do I. He not only like's watching me fuck other men, he likes to help me seduce them. If you are serious, maybe we can figure out a way to make something happen, John liked what he saw when he jerked for you, and Rick seems to like to check me out too." I did not disclose what we had been doing, it was too early.

"We are women, we are strong, but more importantly, we have something that men want even more than we want their cocks. We have more parts of our bodies to draw them in. Breasts, pussies, and asses are men killers. We do like to see other parts we like, depending on the woman, that is. Most of us get turned on by their cocks, some by their fitness, I like a nice ass like your husband's added to his big cock. The bottom line is though, our staff has a big effect on their stuff."

"Let's just continue to keep the drapes open as much as possible, especially after dark. Making sure to have some lights on, especially when we have one of the other's husband home alone. Show ourselves naked as much as possible if that is OK with you, I have already shown Rick some of me. Married guys like showing themselves to other women just like us. I love playing games, but I am a slut, and a happy one. I just tried to let her know I would not make a physical move on a married friend's spouse without telling her, I am not that kind of slut."

Bev said, "So we are going to seduce each other's husbands, sounds like fun, fucking hot. I think John is extremely sexy, I was so impressed that he let you jerk him off for me. Ever since then I have thought about what it would be like to fuck him someday, if it was in front of Rick that would be even better. I confess I have shown him some skin."

"Well sweetie, Rick and I have already played the teasing game, but don't blame him I started it. I have seen him naked getting something out of the fridge one night, so I made sure to stand in front of our fridge with the door open, the light shining on me to show him more of me. I think we both know we are interested."

"Oh shut up girl, you are turning me on."

"Me too, I have an idea of what we can do about it, but let's finish this discussion. We need to do more as couples, you and I can make our feelings known in front of the other, and if there is a bit of cuckold in Rick, he will eventually want to see you fuck John."

"Now you have me wet, I think I have another Yoga pose you would enjoy, are you game.?

"The few neighborhood kids we have are in school, and it's pretty private back here, how about some naked outside Yoga this time, I will get my mat."

"Oh, Yeah, that will work for me. Then maybe the Hot Tub?"

"A plan it is, I will be right back with the mats, and a fresh bottle of wine."

I gathered up my mat, and opened the wine, and went out naked. I came out the sliding door to an already naked Bev. My God, I didn't think she could look any hotter, but the sunlight glistening from her perfect tanned and lotioned body just melted this older girl. I am in love, with her body for sure, but I do like her otherwise.

We just sat, and looked each other over, she had her legs open just wide enough to show that beautiful place that so far, I have only visited that one day. I took action, fuck the Yoga, we could do it later. I just pulled up the mat in front of her, got on my knees, and lifted, her legs up over the chair arms one by one. I was ready to go muff diving, that tiny triangle of trimmed hair, showed me the way.

I did my best to give her the pleasure that she gave me the first time, but I am still in training, and it took me a while to get her to the point where she grabbed my head to keep me there, soon after she convulsed, it was the best "O" I ever gave a girl.

I was spent momentarily, and just laid on my back to get my breath, it is hard to breathe when you are seriously eating out your hot neighbor. She recovered first, and was over me, lifting my legs back, almost till it hurt. But knowing the pleasure she can, and has given me that way made it just fine with me. My legs were back and spread until my pussy lips were spread too, and my vagina was wide open. She started there first, then worked her way to those sensitive areas. They talk about muscle memory in athletes, well she had it in her tongue. She had only been in mine once, but in less than a minute I had my fist clenched, and my toes curled.

I had to roll away after I came the third time, I had this urge to kiss her, but had to get my breath first. She was on her back, and I just put my leg over her and went in for some deep kissing. I never did anything like this with a woman, just making out like lovers again, naked on a mat outside. I did feel like I was falling for her. It made me think I might not even care that much about fucking her husband, but then I had this feeling down below that requires a cock to cure, and it reaffirmed the fact that I was Bi, and not gay.

I turned on the tub, and Bev got in, and I went for my toy bag. I let Bev pick one out, and I climbed in, and we went to town on ourselves until Bev realized what time it was, and that she had a zoom conference for work in 10 minutes, she jumped out grabbed a towel, and ran back to her house with nothing but a towel, over her shoulders. Watching that world-class naked ass of her's wiggle as she ran, just made me dig through my bag for a toy that vibrates, and wiggles, it was a stellar afternoon.

I was so horny for cock, I hated to have to wait for John to come home, he and I masturbated together, using the cam system he set up, but it is not the same as having a real cock.

I was so disappointed when he told me afterward that he may have to stay the whole weekend if he did not reach a certain point in his project the next day.

I was sitting on the sofa half watching TV Saturday, and half checking out the neighbors' house to see if anything was going on. I was horny as hell, John did have to stay over, but the good news was he was going to be back Monday or Tuesday then have the next 5 days off. But I was horny now! I could not call or text Bev to come over, Rick was home.

I was just about ready to go to bed when I saw Bev walk in their great room with a nightie on, and get on her knees in front of Rick, and my eyes were glued on them. Only one lamp was on close to the couch, but the TV lit up the area. Just like I suggested, she pulled down his boxers, and out popped his hard cock.

He immediately turned to look over to see if anyone was over here. My heart sunk to think that he might make her close the drapes. But he was fine with it, what normal man does not want to get his cock sucked as another woman watches. I waited for a little while before I got a toy out. I could not resist not masturbating, seeing her with a mouthful, and I am serious when I say that, he is big. At about twenty feet you can see well enough with good lighting to get an idea of the size of things.

Bev had just his knob in her mouth, and I could tell by how far her head was from his groin, more about how much he was packing. She never mentioned this, and I have never seen it in this kind of light. I guess I don't mention John's to new friends, and he is not quite that big I thought, and I could not wait to find out for sure. We all like a big cock, especially on someone new, my sister is sure fond of them, I hope she gets to see it when she visits, if she was here now she would be naked and masturbating in front of the window. I got her off religion, but know she is into cock, as many and as big as she can find.

I had already made myself cum, when Rick apparently could not take it anymore, pulled her nightie off, and had her leaning over the sofa. I could watch more intensively now, knowing they both seemed to be into showing me what they were doing.

This was the mother-load voyeur-wise. Seeing her perfect bubble ass sticking out, and her big breast hanging down, as he held his cock in his full hand at the base. I am guessing his hand is 4 to 5 inches wide, and it looked like there was almost that much cock remained, as he pushed his knobs against her opening. He must have breached it, because he let go of his cock, and It slowly disappeared in her.

She had her head buried in the softback of the couch, as he slapped it to her, I could just barely see his big balls slap against her ass, I wished I was closer. Better yet, I wished I was her, and pulled up a throw over me, and shimmied out of my panties. I had a vibrator close that I was using earlier, and was able to reach it, but I wished I had my big black dildo, it would be about the same size I thought. I just held it to my clit, as I watched the two of them go at it. I was glad I was on the leather sofa so that I did not leave a stain, just a puddle I could wipe up.

I was pretty sure Bev checked to see if I was still looking when she got up to mount his cock, as he leaned back. She mounted him and started riding him as I now had three fingers in me, as I used the other hand to hold the vibrator, now on high against my clit. She was riding hands-free, and I swear I saw her pivot, just her left hand did a wave to me as she did, to not give herself away to Rick, she knew they were performing for me.

I made myself cum so hard, I ended up on the floor, naked from the waist down. I sopped up the puddle with my panties, checked on Rick as I did not want to make it more obvious than I needed to. But I did not want to leave and miss the cumshot, I fell asleep trying to get myself off again and woke up hearing the sound of my vibrator fade away, as it drained the AA batteries. I was going to have to stock more now that we had these new neighbors. Maybe even get some rechargeable toys and batteries.

I was going to be on my own at least till Monday, Bev had mentioned Rick was going on a trip starting then, and I hoped John would be back at least by Tuesday. I guess I did not listen to her closely if she mentioned it, as I saw them get in her car, Rick with his suitcase. I surmised she was taking him to the airport to fly out to be at his destination on Monday morning. I was not sure about their exact business, but one or both had to be paid well. She had a Red Mercedes 500 and had the top down, she looked good behind the wheel. He had a new Corvette, a brand new mid-engine one. John and he are anxious to find a road to have a little race, to see if it holds up to the promises handling wise they claim, Men!

Bev texted me early that evening, and wanted to get together, she wanted my take on their sex that I had watched. I was happy to have her company and invited her over. I won't bore you with how we ended up buzzed on pot, I was glad to hear they partake, she and I were naked high, and horny in the great room.

I was getting pleasure from Bev when I heard a noise from the garage area, and before I could even think to check the security cam, in walked John, and in the raw. He had taken an UBER from the airport to surprise me, and decided to strip in the garage, and come in naked, he had worked all night to get home, he later told me, he was so horny from my stories.

I had to give Bev a light push, she was so deep, and into eating me out. She lifted her head to see a naked John and scrambled for one of the couch throws. John and I just laughed, we are used to stuff like this, she was not, she was still my student. She made a half-hearted attempt to cover herself, as John apologized for the surprise. But he did not look away, and she loved his attention once the shock wore off. She let go of the throw and let it fall open to reveal her chest. His cock was already firm, now it was growing, even more, I can't say it was my body that was the cause, hers was new to him.