5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam Pt. 05

Story Info
Joan takes up Running, Explores Strong Desire to Run Naked.
12.2k words
4.72
9.4k
17
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
906 Followers

Another Chapter in the series. As usual all characters are 18 or older, some much older! Hope I caught all the mistakes in proofing and grammar check, but that is usually not the case.

____________________________________________

I guess if there is one thing I am good at it's unleashing women from their inhibitions. First, it was my sister Samantha, now it's my new neighbor Bev. I hope I did not put her marriage in jeopardy in the process. How I got to meet her, do Yoga with her, host her in my bed, then share my husband John with her in just a few weeks is mind-blowing.

There I was, my husband had been gone for almost 10 days, and he surprises me a day earlier than expected, and what do I do? I let him fuck the neighbor. Well, being honest, I urged them to fuck in front of, and then with me, it ended up a threesome. Once we both took a cumshot, we settled for just sharing his cock for the next couple of hours sucking it together if it started to go flaccid.

I eventually had to drop out, so I have no idea how long they went, John slept till almost noon, the sex and the traveling got him. But I should have lasted longer, both Bev and Sam have more stamina than I, and Sam is older.

I figured I had let myself go, I was fit as far as body tone goes, but was not getting any aerobic exercise. I hate just plain aerobics, I have tried swimming, aerobics classes, treadmill, and outside running. I could not stick with any of them. I probably like running the best, but once I got the running gear on, and had my cell phone strapped on my wrist, and my fanny pack with wallet, power bar, and drink, I felt like a soldier in full battle gear.

I spent a lot of money on all that latest stuff when all I needed was the shoes. I took a different approach and streamlined myself. I started with some nylon shorts over my standard every day, granny panties, a sports bra to keep my breast contained, and a nylon top. They had just finished clearing a wood-chip-covered running path, part of one anyway, the rest was just a path for now, but running in the woods was much better than on the side of roads.

I liked it, I had made a friend or two along the way, I do have to run a couple of blocks to the trail, and befriended a widowed man, who lived in the culdesac by the trailhead and would talk to him. His name was Homer, I never met a guy named Homer before, I thought they retired that name before my dad was born, if it was not for the Simpsons I probably would not have known it was a name. He was lonely, and I know that feeling, so I would chat, on my way, and sometimes he was waiting on my cool down to chat some more.

I ran a couple of times while John was home that week, but saved myself for wild monkey sex with him at night. One thing about having him away so much, when he is back after a long trip it is like honeymoon sex.

I did not see a lot of Bev after the wild night with John and me, I wondered if she talked about an open marriage with Rick yet. I am pretty sure she did not tell him about our threesome. Some guys are too possessive to share, most of those guys fuck around themselves though. I hoped he was going to be OK eventually. I shared with her and wanted to try that big cock of his, watching them and seeing how it pleased his wife made me want it even more.

John and I took a couple of day trips while he was home, rented a rowboat, and we ended up fucking in an alcove of the lake just for the thrill. I like being naked out in nature, John not so much, but I entice him by stripping first, then promise him a blowjob if he loses his clothes and joins me, works every time. He had to leave that next Sunday for at least the week, so I decided to get serious with my running, and maybe get some more Yoga lessons from Bev, My God she is good if you know what I mean.

We were in the middle of summer, and the weather was beautiful, I was glad I trimmed down my running gear. Like everything I do, I probably got carried away. I eliminated the sports bra it was so hot and sweaty, let them free, let them bounce, I thought. I think the old guy enjoyed watching them, he was there waiting like clockwork after a few days. I liked him ogling me though, and he was a nice old guy, trim and in good shape for a retiree. Was not sure what he retired from, something medical, and retired early to take care of his sick wife.

One day I was getting ready to go out and run and imagined what it would feel like running naked, and then thought why did I even need panties? I wear the thin nylon shorts around the house commando, and it always felt so free. So I eliminated them too, it was almost like running naked. I loved running that way, and for an exhibitionist, it was not just freeing. Just knowing I was being observed that way was a turn-on too. I was not sure Homer even noticed, be he is such a nice old guy, I did imagine every neighbor I ran into was bypassing my flopping breast with their hard nipples, and looking at my crotch, was it just my imagination?

All was well until one day I was sprinting through the woods on the trail section, and I caught a tree root with my foot, fell, and sprained my ankle. It was not broke I thought, or I could not have gotten up. I just could not walk very far trying to keep weight off of it without resting. No phone, no other runners, I had a mile back to the culdesac and did my best getting there, figuring that by then Homer would be there to get help.

Once I got to the finished part of the trail, there was a couple of benches for hikers, to rest in between attempts. I was bleeding from several scratches, I knew there was a tear in the back, I could feel the cool morning air on my ass. I put my hand back there and found out what a large tear it was, most of one cheek was exposed, and it was bleeding, I must have caught a root or stone back there, and also had some scratches on my leg and one arm. I was going to live, that is exactly what my parents always told me when I came home with a scratch crying, they would put a band-aid on me, and send me back out to play. This was worse though, my ankle was going to take some time to heal, I hoped there were no fractures.

I was hobbling to the next bench and was soon rescued by Homer, he was worried when I was not back, and the old guy was strong. I just wanted him to let me lean on him, am not a big girl, but he shocked me, by just picking me up in his arms. He carried me almost a half-mile back to his house. I felt so good in his arms, I had not felt that way since my daddy used to carry me when I got tired on a hike, or would fall asleep watching TV, Sam would make fun of me but I did not care, we both loved our daddy, she was just jealous.

He got me back to his house, and put a sheet over his bedspread, and laid me down. He said he had worked as an Emergency Room RN for almost 30 years, and that I was going to live, but I was going to need to go to the E.R. for X-Rays. I laughed, I was not the only kid that heard the "you are going to live" statement after a tumble growing up. He cleaned up my exposed scratches but soon stopped. He told me that I could let them do it at the E.R., that it would not be proper for him to remove any of my clothes to finish the job. He said he had some clothes, some shorts of his late wife that would fit me, and they weren't the latest fashion, but neither was my torn shorts.

I liked how tender he was with me, and I was not going to take, "It would not be proper," for an answer. I asked him if he was working the E.R. and did not have a female nurse to take over what would he do? He just looked at me and I detected a slight look of excitement along with apprehension. I told him, help me out of these shorts they are not covering much of my big ass anyway, and my top too, I have a scratch on my left boob. Clean me up! Just to add some humor I said, "Don't worry I have insurance to cover your work."

I was going to have to change the top before I would let him take me for x-rays anyway, it was dirty and torn a little too. I had a scratch on one breast I could feel. He pulled the nylon shorts off first, took a look, it was quite a moment for two neighbors of different generations. I knew that along with the scratches the old guy was looking at my bald young pussy, why wouldn't he, just because he was a nice older guy who was a nurse, he was still a man. He realized that I was aware of his focus I think, and decided to start with the cut on my ass, and tenderly helped me rollover.

Now my naked ass was in the air, and I was fine with him having my bare ass in front of him, even though I was in pain it turned me on showing myself to him. I liked him, and liked my freshly waxed naked bottom being seen by someone new, and have it be a man, my preference, my ankle still hurt though. He had been so careful rolling me over, and he had no choice but to do it by wrapping one hand on my bare butt cheek, the other below on my upper thigh. This caused his fingers to get really close to my cunt. The side of his hand rubbed up against m slit, and it gave me a tingle I like being touched around there. He might be an old guy, but I liked feeling his strange, but soft hands near my pussy, I think he liked doing it too.

My mom would have been rougher with me than him, I can tell you, he was so tender with me. He cleaned up the scratch on my ass. I only know by feel, but he felt like he used one hand to spread the cut, and used an alcohol pad to clean it, it burned a little. I felt like being cute again, and asked him, "aren't you going to blow on it?"

Just a chuckle from him, and a smile that made me feel like a kid again, with my dad cleaning up a scratch, and putting that stuff on it that burns. He put some antibiotic cream on it, said it was temporary, to prevent infection. Now he turned me back, and asked if I could sit up so he could help me pull my top off, I did. Now I was sitting there totally naked for this older man Homer, I was more than just fine with it. He helped me lay back down, one hand behind my back the other right under and up against my bare left breast, and bumped me, and gave away the fact that he was turned on as his bulge made contact as he did. Homer might be old, but he was still alive down there, I guess this naked 30 something, has the same effect on a nearly 60-year-old man, as it does my husband, he was pretty stiff, and maybe hung as well.

Now he was cleaning the scratch on my breast and put the ointment on it too. I thought maybe he would put something over my lower half, but it flattered me that he liked what he saw when he was working down there and I was a little excited that he wanted to see more. He told me that we might be in the E.R. for a while and that I still had some dirt on me, and was sure I felt sweaty and would be uncomfortable.

He said he would get a warm cloth that I could use as he turned his head, and I would feel better while we were waiting to get care. He said he would just hand it to me and then ring it out for me as I cleaned up.

He was so respectful of me, I asked him again if he would make his patients in the E.R. wash themselves? "You know I can't see what I am doing back there, I would just end up wiping off the ointment you just put on."

He gave me that wonderful smile again, and just started at my neck, and worked down. I think he finally realized that not only did I not mind his touch, I liked it. I also wondered if they would let a male nurse give a young girl a sponge bath these days? They let females give them to me, it's a double standard. He was with the program and no longer held back or hesitated, he did my breast, even tenderly cupping his hand lifting each breast, and going underneath where it was sweaty, my nipples got hard from his touch, they just do that.

He then went to my feet, took my running shoes off, and washed them, it was just like in the bible, and Homer was Jesus. The whole process felt refreshing, then he worked up my legs, but stopped about 4 inches short of my groin, and hesitated. I was not having it, I spread my legs open, maybe wider than I should of, as it seemed to shock him that I did not mind him working around my exposed pussy, not sure what he was thinking as he froze a moment. Then I looked up at him, and said, "Oh come on Homer, don't act like you haven't done this before. You know where girls sweat down there, you know where our hidden places are, don't be too shy with me to make me feel fresh."

He wasn't after I said that, even if he did not do this at work, I knew he had taken care of his wife at home before she died, he knew his way around a woman's genitalia. He took the warm cloth then, first wiping my groin between my thigh, and pussy, then put his finger underneath the thin cloth, and he took a deep enough pass between the crack of my labia that I could feel it spread open pretty wide, and slightly penetrating my hole. I liked having a stranger's touch down there, but I understand some women don't, it felt good to me, and I twitched a little, what he did for me below was very much needed. I did feel much better, fresh, if I was not hurt, I would have hugged him, even though I was naked. I was surprised by how comfortable and safe I felt being naked with him.

He was more comfortable with me now that he knew I had no hang-ups. He showed me he knew that I was teasing him at least a little. He said, "OK you cute little exhibitionist, you can put your legs back together, you have successfully shown me everything you have now. I won't lie and say this old goat did not enjoy that part, but let's get some clothes on you and get you on the road to recovery."

I had no cute reply for that, just a smile, he got me, touche I guess.

I could have helped to dressed myself, but by then he knew I liked his care, and he carefully dressed me in his wife's panties, and then shorts and top. He even put some of her short socks on me. He did ask me if it would bother me to have his late wife's clothes on, I said no, that would be dumb of me.

I did see tears form in his eyes when I sat up, and he looked me over in them. Seeing her clothes on me got to him. He said as his voice broke up, "I looked at you in familiar clothes, and you reminded me of my wife at your age, she was pretty too and maintained her fitness. I am sorry it choked me up." I reached and pulled him down by his lapel to kiss him on his cheek, I could taste a salty tear as I did. He helped me to his car, then went back to get an ice pack for my ankle, it was still swelling.

We spent about three hours, at the hospital, you can find out a lot about a person sitting waiting for hours, he opened up to me, and I did to him.

The result of the visit was the X-Rays were negative as far as fractures, but it was swollen, they wrapped my ankle, and I was told to continue keeping some ice on it, and stay off of it as much as possible. I did not call John that night, I did not want to upset him over anything. We were both starving, he would not leave me alone at the hospital to get himself something to eat. He was by my side the whole time, just like my daddy would have been, so we stopped to pick up some take-out, and Homer helped me in my house.

We ate, and he offered to take his car home, walk back and sleep on the couch this first night in case I needed help. I was fine with it, and I knew the next day Bev would be home and could check on me, that was all I would need after the first night. I told him he could just leave his car in the drive if he was not worried about it.

He said, "I would just get upset if I found out the neighbors were talking bad about you."

I had to laugh, and said, "I don't think your car sitting in my drive overnight would tarnish my reputation any further." I just flat out told him I was in an open marriage, and that Mark, who he knew as well, and I kept each other company from time to time when my husband worked out of town. That my husband was fine with it and even suggested it since he, and I had above average sex drives. I explained it was mutual, that my husband had my OK to get some relief on the road, and have safe sex if he got the chance. I did not tell him about our video sex, I thought what I told him was plenty for him to digest.

He surprised me as he opened up more, and said he understood, his dad was a salesman, and his mom and dad both cheated on each other, and it got him an asshole for a stepdad.

He also claimed his wife and himself were not puritans, and as a young married couple in the 70s, they both had other partners but not by cheating, he knew that does not work out. He said, "I have never told anyone this, but my wife even treated me to a threesome with her BFF one birthday. They both teamed up to give me some oral, then she performed oral on her as I watched. It was so hot, and she knew what watching that did to me, and seen her whisper to her BFF to mount me, and mostly just watched as her BFF and I made passionate love. She loved watching, we were both too much in love to be jealous over just plain sex. It happened more than once, with more than one of her friends. I had no problem returning the favor to her, I had a friend she was fond of, and it is only fair.

My buddy and her would even flirt right in front of me, I was not upset, in fact, it really turned me on. On her birthday I told her to go to her room to get ready for birthday sex, and surprised her by sending my naked buddy in to make love to her, then I went in to watch. I enjoyed watching her get such pleasure, but once she took a load from him she made me join them for an MMF. Watching each other have sex with others just made our bond stronger. Like everything in life, it ran its course as did our youth, you will find that out. I am sorry, I said too much, I just feel like I can open up to you. Most people in my generation have either not done things like that, or they purposely forgot it, but I am not ashamed, and am glad I found someone I could share it with."

"No, it's nice to have someone you can be honest with, I feel that way with you too. You did surprise me with that confession and turn me on though, I wish I was all better so maybe I could surprise you."

He was so sweet, he undressed me, I chose not to try to put a nightie on and risk getting blood on it. I could see he was hard like he was earlier when he tucked me in, I felt a little bad for him, I might have considered offering him some relief, but I was not up to it, and knew he would not take it. I talked him into just taking the bed in the spare room and leaving our doors open, told him he would be close and would hear me if I called.

I did have to call him later on, I had to pee, and I put one leg down to see how I felt. I won't lie, I could have made it on my own, but I had taken a pain pill and was half goofy, so I called for Homer. He came and offered to get my robe, I again had to tell him, "Come on Homer, are we going to go through this again, we are going right over there, and you have seen all of me already."

He was in his boxers, and no shirt, and in pretty good shape, I knew that when he carried me so far to get me to his place. He helped me sit down on the toilet, I grabbed and held him there by his hand, and told him, "Just wait here, giggle, I know you have seen a girl pee before, it will just take a minute. I was wrong, I had a full bladder. He stood there turning to the side at first, but he could not resist taking a look at my stream coming out, I leaned back a little so he could see better, it just seemed to go on forever and we both laughed until I finally finished.

"That was a long minute, I hope you did not mind, but it was too hot not to watch," he said.

"Giggle, sorry the pain pill they gave me must have masked the urgency of it, and yes by the look on your face you did not seem to mind it at all, not sure what it is about watching that turns guys on but it does."

inafantasy
inafantasy
906 Followers