5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers

I told him, "Now your big cock has got me all excited, don't back out on me!"

I dropped my top and skirt, and he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom, I feel so good in his arms, and he looked like he was proud of having that cock of his exposed, and sticking out in front of him as he carried me there, he was as hard as that teen at the store.

He was so sweet when he laid me down on the bed, he said I was the sweetest, and sexiest woman he has ever seen naked other than his wife. He offered to pleasure me, eat me out, but not in those words. He had already admitted that I cause him to have to jerk off sometimes. I just wanted him to be able to get off in a real vagina, not in his own, or even someone else's hands or mouth. I wanted him too, and I did want him to fuck me. I told him I was there for the night, do with me, whatever you missed doing with your wife. He rolled me over, and I thought maybe I should have been more specific as to what hole. But he said, "I had a hard time not doing this when I cleaned up the scratch back here, I love your sexy ass, and just want to feel it first, let me give you a rub down."

He got some oil, and started on my shoulders, then working his fingers down my spine, he knew what he was doing, I have paid big money for massages not near this good. He spent most of his time on my ass, he just rubbed and pulled it every which way, I could feel his hard cock dragging on my legs. He put his fingers in me, I think to just check if I was ready, and then finished his massage of my ass by kissing me on each cheek, then worked his way down my legs. I did not have to encourage him anymore, he pulled my ankles to spread my legs apart, and then I felt his cock press between my legs. He spread my legs even more and pushed his knob up against my vagina. I was so turned on, and my juices were flowing, my feelings for him made it special.

He pushed in me slowly, he was so delicate with me, treating me like I was a porcelain doll, and was fragile. I liked that better than just getting jumped. He felt good in me, I think he was aware that someone almost half his age might not like looking at the older man on top of her, although it would have been fine with me. I had no real hangups about his body or manhood, except for his starting to sag nut sack hitting my chin when I blew him. Not his fault. nature is so cruel to us when we age.

He was stroking me slowly and lasting a long time, the lasting was fine, but I do like to be pounded harder, I knew he was holding back and told him so, "Pound me, fuck me, hard daddy, you can't hurt me, smack my ass too if you like, I am a bad little girl sometimes, I came to your house with bad intentions, and in a skirt with no panties."

"Oh you are a bad girl and deserve a spanking," He smacked me a couple of times, but not enough to feel. He did not forget how to fuck a girl this way and reached for a pillow to put under my belly. Once my ass was up in the air he did pound me with that thick cock of his, I was surprised by the speed of his strokes, and that he had still had not cum yet. I did twice, after the second one he paused as I exclaimed, "Oh God Daddy, you're such a stud, your wife was so lucky, fuck me some more, make me your fuck toy."

I was a little afraid I had got too personal and was not sure if he liked the daddy comments, but if he didn't, you wouldn't know it by the way he started stroking me hard and fast again, and reaching a hand down to smack my ass hard this time as he pushed it in me deeper.

He got me off a third time before he made a sigh, I knew what that meant, and was able to reach up to grip his thighs enough to let him know I was willing to let him release his seed in me. I will say he was noisier when he came than I am used to, more like a virgin teen, but he went a long time without that feeling.

He went to get a towel, and I rolled over, I did not know about him, but I wanted to see, and show him what he gave me. He looked at it and said my pussy was beautiful that way, as he wiped my upper legs off, but left the pie intact, and handed me the towel to finish and said, "That was so special, and needed, if you are OK I just want to spoon you a little." It was fine with me, I had the whole night free, and we woke up that way, I felt his wood in the morning and thought I was with John a moment.

I rolled over to Homer and said what is this as a held his half-hard cock? "If you must know, it's something I have not seen happen in a long time in the morning, only on occasion during the night. I am sorry, don't feel responsible I can take care of it later, you were so sweet to me last night."

"I can't leave you that way, let me take care of it, but then I have to get home."

"Only if I can test my oral skills on you in case I get a girlfriend someday, I have had some offers from one widowed neighbor, but it was too soon when she did."

I did not answer with words, I just turned around, and put my leg over him, offering my pussy as I started licking his knob, neither one of us were fresh, I tasted myself on his cock, and was sure he remembered what a pussy full of his cum tasted like.

He was good with his tongue, it was different than with Bev, or John, maybe just a bit taboo. I guess this whole thing with him was a little like a father thing because that was how I felt about him. I started to enjoy that taboo feeling though, and it made me remember my sister Sam when John dared her to eat his pie out of my pussy. It was so bad of a thing for sisters to do but felt good at the time, it made us closer.

He was good and got me off right away, it just made me work harder on him. His thick cock had no age in my mouth, and I could feel his whole body tremor as I first let his big knob enter my throat. I wondered if his wife ever did that for him, it was the 70's after that movie that it became more mainstream John told me when he was talking me into doing it with him. Soon he told me, 'Oh God, Sweety, I am about there."

I finished him with my hand, and held him right below his knob as he shot his load in the air, I hurried to put my mouth back over it while it was still sensitive, then cleaned up the leftovers.

We laid on our backs a few moments, mostly in silence, but he offered me to use his shower and then make me some breakfast. I kissed him, but I declined, it was wonderful, but now a bit awkward for both of us I thought.

Homer was more like his old self, if not better after that night, and the next morning I would like to think. It was intimate for me, I wouldn't lie about that, but it did not need to happen again. He never even hinted at it, he knew it was likely a one-time thing for me, he was lonely, but not needy.

It did not have to happen again at least for a while, as he soon got together with a woman closer to his age, at a homeowners meeting, they are still in their own homes but doing things together, they are so cute holding hands walking down the street. I hope John and I still do when we are that age. I still talk to him before, and sometimes after my running.

I hope this chapter in my life is not too boring compared to the others, but all that happened with Homer is very special to me, especially since I don't have my dad to baby me anymore. I know I will remember it forever.

But this chapter is not over, so let me get to something I am not proud of, and what caused it.

I got a little more daring during my runs. First I would take my top off to go from one bench to another, then worked my way up to running in just the skirt and carrying my top in case I saw someone coming. I finally did it all the way naked, in the woods part of the trail, and it turned me on so much I was sorry I did not have John at home at that time. I was hoping to catch Homer and maybe try to jump him I was so horny, but even he was out that day, I was going to have to take care of myself.

When I got home, I saw that Rick had gotten back from one of his trips, and was there alone, so I went over to give him some mail I collected for them, perfectly innocently? You figure it out, I was ready to leave when I went in the laundry to get some shorts. I saw the skirt folded in the same pile. You guessed it, I switched to the skirt and lost my g-string and bra, There I stood at his door claiming I did not want to go in, but did not stick to that story very long.

He asked me in, saying he just wanted to talk to me. They have not been getting along, he wanted to talk about it, but it ruined the moment for me, I did not want to be involved. He was upset, or at least he is good at acting that way. He said she wants to try an open marriage, and he does not think he can handle her being with another man, even though it sounds kind of hot to him. He said he knows she has a thing for John, and that he also likes watching cuckold videos. He just does not think he is ready to watch his wife with anybody, even someone like John with who he has become friends.

Little did he know Bev had already fucked not just my husband, but me too. I had one more thought of clarity, it was to go, but I was too horny and at least wanted to tease him a bit. I accepted a drink and ended up trying to sell him on the open marriage concept, telling him about how my affair with Mark started, and that it was John's idea, and it did nothing but make our marriage stronger. I told him that like us, they might have gotten married before they got all their sexual curiosity out of their system, and add the traveling and being away from each other even more than us sometimes, and he could be doing something harmful to their relationship by not opening things up.

I let him make me another drink while I was there, but it was only going to be that one more. Then it became two more, three pretty strong drinks in a horny 100-pound woman is danger, you know the rest. I should have never stayed, I was getting drunk, already past good judgment. The fact that I came over there prepared to show him what I have close up, makes me have to take my share of the blame for what was about to happen. He was working at home, and was in workout shorts himself no shirt, he has a nice chest, but I could not stop looking at the bulge in his crotch, I already had a good idea of what was in his shorts, I saw it from a short distance and it looked huge. I could not imagine how it would look close up, but I wanted it.

He made no moves on me even though I was making sure my skirt allowed my bald pussy to be in clear view, and that is where his eyes were glued. We were in a kind of a stalemate as to who would escalate things. He did not try to hide the tent that was pitched in his shorts. We wanted each other badly but did not want to make the first move. I know this is going to sound like a script to a porn clip, it did to me when I heard it come out of my now drunken mouth, but I said it, "You can see my pussy very clearly, can I just see that big cock of yours, Rick? I have wanted to see it close up, ever since you and I watched each other masturbate through our windows, not to mention watching you fucking Bev with it."

I knew by the way he was looking at me, his motives were similar to mine. Then he just stood up, walked over, and stood in front of me, I could see the big knob of his cock only about an inch away, but still covered by the thin nylon of his shorts. I think he thought if it was me that pulled down his shorts, it would make him less guilty. It does not work that way, looking back at this sober, I should have just stood up, and walked out. But I acted like a child at Christmas, I had that new toy I had been wanting in front of me and just could not wait to unwrap it and play with it.

I reached out, and pulled down his shorts slowly, teasing myself, more than him. When the band cleared the tip of his cock, I had a hold of his legs, and I was getting close to his knees with them before his cock cleared the band, and his knob appeared right in front of my eyes. It was about half-hard and was a good two inches longer than your average cock, and it kept getting thicker as he stood there, I just looked at it in amazement, and yes I took it in my mouth, that is what hard cocks are for, and what he was waiting for, because when I did he pulled off his shirt. I had this 6' 3" naked hunk in front of me, with a big cock that I was still just using my tongue and lips to play with as it got harder.

I was not going to strip for him, so I worked on his cock until he was so turned on that he pulled off my top, and then undid my skirt pulled it off. There I was naked with someone new again, like the slut I am. I was wet and was tasting precum as I played with the knob of his big cock with my tongue, this was going to happen, no turning back. He was soon at maximum size, I could not even think about trying to swallow a cock like that, it scared me.

He picked me up, and I wrapped my arms around the big guy's neck as he carried me to their bedroom. Of all the bad things I had done, this was the worst, fucking a friend's husband in their bedroom. Even though she fucked John in ours it did not feel right, it was not right with her not there. But I was committed and had to have him in me. I did not care about anything else, he laid me down, and climbed between my legs, to my pussy, but if he would have asked first, I would have said, "Just fuck me, and fuck me now, get me off so I can go home and regret this." His big cock was all I wanted in me at the time.

He had my legs back, and I can't say it did not feel good, he was doing OK down there, but I was not that into it, his wife gave me feelings I never had with anyone before with her tongue, so the bar was high. He eventually got me off, but I made it out to be a bigger event than it was, I just wanted him to stop, and fuck me, without having to tell him. I just closed my legs held my knees together and pretended to cum hard when I had just barely got off.

He was back on his loins in front of me with that huge cock sticking up in the air, so I lifted my legs, pulled them back with my hands, and spread them wide to signal I was ready. I rested on my elbows at first, as I just had to see that big cock of his as it entered me. My legs were on his shoulders and pushed back as far as they would go so I got a good view, it was a slow process, he did take his time. He pushed his knob up against my opening first, paused like that for a moment until he breached it, then slowly pushed in the rest. The excitement of having his big cock in me almost left me breathless.

It might not have lived up to such high expectations that I had built up, but what does. It was feeling really good though, Homer was thick as he is, but Rick was both thick and long, yes, it's a big fucking cock he sports. I liked seeing my hole opening, getting big enough to fit the diameter of it, and then watch the whole length of it disappear in me, our groins were pressed against each other, and I could feel his balls pressed against my ass, it was like an accomplishment to take it all.

I was feeling good from the drinks, my head was spinning by then, and I was swooning, I did not hold back, could not have if I wanted to.

I let him know I liked his big dick, that I lusted for, "Oh God Rick, Fuck Me with that big cock, Fuck Me Hard!"

He did, he pounded me hard, and I loved having this big man on top of my petite body. I felt so taken by Rick, and I just surrendered to him and soon came again, this time hard enough we had to stop a few moments. I wanted to experience doggie, like what I have seen him do to Bev in their living room. I suggested, and we finished up doggie, I loved seeing Bev's fit ass sticking out and taking him that way, and wanted to try it too. I wanted to feel those big balls of his smack my ass too.

I got in position and noticed I could see my big ass sticking out in the dresser mirror. He moved in and I watched that big thing enter me again, I was not disappointed, the feeling of him penetrating me as he held me snuggly, big man hands wrapped almost all around my tiny waist. I felt guilty, but not so much about doing this without Bev's knowledge, but seeing it in the mirror view, made me wish I was doing it without Bev and Rick observing it instead of me. I pictured John and Bev in an embrace as they watched the ecstasy we were in, and waiting for their turn.

I could not keep quiet, even though I tried, but only because I did not want to let him know how much pleasure I was experiencing from him. He was now holding my breast as he went deep, I came again in that position, even harder than the time before, it was so good I wanted more, so I just put my head down and kept my big naked ass up for him until my next orgasm caused me to collapse. He was resting partly on my ass as he pulled out and finished, and I felt his warm cum all over it and my back.

I wondered if Bev was punishing him by withholding because his warm cum just seemed to keep coming, and covered my back. I think that might have been the biggest cumshot to date from anyone. He knew it and came back with a towel, a bath towel. His cock was still big, just starting to soften enough to arc, and was covered, and dripping cum. It was a moment for me, should I stay or should I go, Bev was not due till late the next day.

He crawled up next to me like he too wanted more, maybe make a night out of it, but as good as it was the guilt overcame me laying in my friend's bed with her husband, and I wanted out of there, I needed to leave the scene of the crime before I repeated it. I told him I had to get home. As good as it was, I knew it was mostly from all the curiosity on my part, and I suddenly felt awkward, I got up grabbed my clothes, and left. I could not get out of there fast enough. There I was, taking the walk of shame to my house. I was still in the clouds, I did not even bother to dress, even though it was broad daylight. I did not even look to see if the coast was clear, it was the last thing on my mind. I headed to my back door with my clothes wadded up in my arms.

I handled his big cock OK, but for the first time in years, I still felt it the next morning, it just felt like when I fucked too many times in one session, but it was only once. The size of his cock had to do that, he was in me deep.

I was upset with myself, but what was done is done. I swore to myself I would refuse to fuck him again unless all four of us were in on it. I ran that next morning, I needed to clear my head. I did not want to think about the possible repercussions, I was upfront with John about it, he was a little pissed, not that I fucked the neighbor, but that I did not do it in our room with the hidden cam. He was not too upset, he fucked me hard that night, if Rich only knew how being open makes sex with your partner so much better.

Things are getting confusing with us, and the neighbors. Everybody has fucked everybody. Where it gets confusing, is who knows what. I and John are OK, we have an open marriage and share our adventures, as that is one of the conditions. Bev and Rick, that is another story. They are still considering opening theirs, but Rick is hesitant.

I and starting to feel like I am in the middle of a soap opera.

inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers