5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam Pt. 06

Story Info
Husband John bags Twins, Wife Joan, and Bev get hot watching.
10.9k words
4.71
13.3k
19

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers

Part 6 of the series, as always completely fictional story with fictional characters. Proofing and editing were done with software so all mistakes are hard to detect. Comments on the storyline are always appreciated.

________________________________

I figured it was about time, and I let my neighbor Bev know about the hidden cams, and how John and I used them the keep our marriage strong when he was gone a lot. As I predicted, she was more than fine with it, she wanted to know when she could join me and give John a good show. I guess it is a good thing that she and I are both just as excited about sex with the other's husband, we just need to get Rick onboard.

We had a video visit set up for later that night so I had Bev come over for it and we had some drinks, waiting for my husband John to join our Zoom-type cam sex over his private network. The waiting and drinking gave me an idea I shared with Bev and she loved it. We decided to dress like schoolgirls and role-play for John. I still had the clothes me and my sister Sam used with John before, and he got off on it.

John signed on and my sexy husband was in his boxers, and shirt while sitting on his bed and we soon had him under our control. I went into character to tell him we just got home from school and were ready to play. If he wanted to join us and see our school girl titties or pussies, he was going to have to lose his shirt, and then his shorts, so we could see his big penis and muscles. Then maybe we would lift our skirts for him to show him what we have to bring to the game.

We lifted our blouses, to show him our titties, just to get him started. He pretended to be a little shy in front of Bev, he is a good actor, even though he had not done a cam, or much with Bev yet at all, he was just responding to our actions. He was just with her one time in person, they did not even know each other when they fucked that night. It was a crazy night when he walked into the house from the garage naked to surprise me.

It was our turn, and since the two of them are new, I had told her she would be the subject of our sexual performance at the start. I told him if he took his boxers off for us, I would finish undressing her. He slowly pulled off his boxers and revealed his treasure that I can not get enough of and Bev was anxious to see again. He was partially erect even though he had not touched it or gave him much to watch yet.

I moved closer to Bev, we gave him a long girl-to-girl kiss to watch as I caressed her big breast and then moved to her nipples for a nibble. He, well mostly his penis seemed to be responding to this, so I told him if I pull her skirt off and show him her bald excited pussy, he would have to work on that penis of his, we want to see it in full display.

I pulled her skirt off and helped her spread her legs open so he could zoom in with the cam he had focused on us.

John, "That's just beautiful Bev, you are so fucking hot, both of you, what would you like from me in return."

Bev, "Rick shows me everything he has, but he like so many, is one of those men that does not want to be seen masturbating, even though I let him watch me. Joan has told me that you have put on a show, and played with yourself for her like a man learns to at puberty, and not as you would see in porn like you just discovered it and what it will do if you rub it too long."

John, "That's a tall order but I will do my best.

He started by just lifting the head of his penis and rubbing the knob like he had just discovered how it feels. I guess the answer to how good he was at this was how it slowly responded as he increased his play. Most guys do not know how to do it unassuming and seem so comfortable doing it. John seems to be able to do it like I am not, and in this case, Bev and I are not even there, it is much sexier seeing it as a true voyeur. I think the cam thing after you have done it a while makes you forget someone is there, I know I do, we both were turned on watching this natural act.

Bev got into the role-playing right away, "Oh John, I love that big cock of yours but I want to see your ass, and big balls too. Can you be a cute doggie, and then milk that big cock for us daddy, so we can see it from behind? We will do something sexy for you then."

He did, I took the opportunity to fuck with him too, "Oh John, you ass and balls look so smooth, did you get one of your many girlfriends to do that for you."

He broke partly out of character but continued to milk his cock, "Funny you should ask, I have had a young girl at this job flirt with me all week on this job. She wanted some of this daddy too I figured. I took her to dinner last night, after some drinks we got into a pretty open discussion, and I told her about my video sex with you, and that we watch each other fuck other people. One thing led to another and we were back at her place, her roommate was gone, so we fucked everywhere but in her bed. We both had red cheeks from each other's stubble down below, and she suggested that she got out her wax and we touched each other in case we had a chance to do this again before I leave. I was saving the story for tonight, but then when I signed in, I had these two innocent school girls on the other end that I was afraid to tell such a dirty story to."

"Well, you better turn around now, before you milk a cumshot out of yourself. We will give you a little more show, I knew you would not be expecting two of us so we dressed up."

He was now back against his headboard and had the camera zoomed in close as he just continued to edge what was now a full-blown hardon.

I pulled my skirt off, he is an ass man too I know, ass and pussy together are his favorite. I whispered instructions in her ear. She turned around and put her butt up in the air, and I place some pillows under her to hold it up as she opened up her legs. I crawled up from below and started licking her pussy slit as I spread my legs to give him a pussy ass view of me too.

John, "Oh God that is hot, but you two can't see what you are doing to me so I will tell you. My cock is so hard and purple at the tip that it is throbbing. It is mostly that way from me imagining I am there and have your two wonderful ass's lined up on the bed and sticking up like Bev's. You two are kissing each other as I take turns pounding your pussies until my balls start to hurt from hitting you world-class ass's."

I could feel Bev releasing juices on my tongue as she listened to John's dialogue. In my case it just made me go deeper into her sweet pussy and fuck her with my tongue like it was John's cock.

John, "Oh Fuck Girls you did it, I can't hold back."

We both disengaged as I knew what he meant. There he was legs spread with his left hand on his balls, and his right pumping his cock as it shot cum to the laptop cam, I hoped he would save it and make of clip of it cumming out of his cock and flying toward us in slow motion, that would be so hot.

I was not going to pass on another chance to fuck with him. "So you lost your load from thinking about fucking Bev again? Could not even wait to see the two of us 69 and eat each other out. Some poor maid is going to have to change your crusty sheet in the morning. What do you say we take a break already, its early. We can wait until you are sure you can get it up and enjoy letting another load loose again, it is early, and we are younger than you big boy, and we can go all night. If you are a good boy, later Bev and I can use the strap-on and you can watch us fuck each other. Meet you back here in about 30 minutes or so if you are man enough to play some more with us."

Us two naked sluts paraded to the kitchen for some snacks and more drinks. It was a shame that there was no one home next door to watch us. We had a drink as I confessed to her about me and her husband Rick. It seemed like a good time, and I had to do it, the longer I waited the harder it would be. She was a bit drunk and so horny for my husband, so I used it to my advantage.

I gave her the abbreviated version to save time and to make it sound more like it was Rick's fault. I told her I wanted him as bad as she wants John, and how little effort it took me to get him to fuck me. I could tell she was a little pissed, but more at him for being so stubborn about opening up their marriage, but yet so willing to cheat. I told her I had a plan to get us all what we want, but first, we need to fuck each other for John and our pleasure and go over it sometime later.

I keep my toys in a basket and picked them up to carry to my room. I walked in first and froze in my tracks. Although John and I both fuck with each other, it's me that usually gets the upper hand, and has done the wildest and most surprising things to the other, but he got me, he surprised me good.

He was on his bed, pretending like he was too into what he was doing to hear us come back in and join, but maybe he was. He had two hot young girls with him, well, working on him. They were both naked looked to be in their late teens, and a lot alike. He spotted us and got them one on each side of him to introduce to us. Harper, and Hayden I was really worried right away, they did not look like they could even be legal, but he would never do that, he is not a perv, and being an IT guy he knows how to check to make sure.

I was both surprised and happy for him, sometimes I think I am a bigger slut than he is a stud, I fuck a lot more strangers than he does, but he has to make time for work, I have all that extra time. After introductions, I played the responsible wife card anyway, and ask him if he got them from the local high school, many are legal in High School but it was a way to confirm it. I think Harper took it wrong, I don't blame her, but Hayden was fine with what I said, "I have worn out wallets getting carded at clubs, I am 22, but my sister is younger, she was in no hurry then like she often is now and is a whole 9 minutes older, she still is always the last to leave parties."

My God, John had himself, twin sisters, if he has always been honest, this is the only time he has even had even siblings, other than when he had me and my sister Samantha in a threesome.

OK, John, you got me, well you got us, fill us in. You two look just smoking hot, John has always had good taste and is a charmer, that means don't believe just everything he tells you, he is an old guy well into his 30's you know."

John, "Well, OK, I am older, and just a lucky guy sometimes. I called Harper on her cell when you two old ladies were taking your naps or whatever, she was out with her roommate at a club just a few minutes walk from my motel, and ask if they could come over, well yeah!

As I told you she, and I only met yesterday where I am working this week, and had that one night together, she never thought to tell me her roommate was her twin, I about had a heart attack when I opened the door and was seeing double. Being a weeknight, they were not happy with the selection of hot men in the small crowd, so I was completely honest with her about the cam thing and she said it sounded hot being watched, and I guess I passed her audition the night before. They got here about 10 minutes ago so we started without you."

"Well, you better buy a lottery ticket, because you, well I guess all of us hit the jackpot, what do you say we get this long-distance party going."

The two of them almost in unison, until Harper won out, told us they do not have sex with each other but have shared men before, saying, "He is pretty lucky though, hooking up with two young twin sluts that is, I hope he can keep up with us at his age. Don't worry too much though, sis is a nurse, and has had to give a daddy we partied with CPR before."

I loved this Harper already, I don't get this kind of opportunity with John's hookups like he has some of mine. I don't think Bev knew what to think, this whole scene had to blow her mind.

I decided that it was best for John and the twins to get on with their sex that had already started, and we could just lay back and enjoy watching for a while, I did not want to miss it all.

Without clothes, it was going to be hard to keep track of who is who as I tell this story. "She, or they," will be used to describe both of them a lot I guess. "They," had his cock under their control right away. One was on each side of him, but that did not stop us from having a good view of their asses and bald pussy's. I guess close up you could use their piercings to tell them apart, but we could only see them close enough to know they had different ones. I whispered to Bev, which pussy would you choose if we had them here? We decided we would probably want to sample them both. I think we would have been just as excited as John.

John got to it, taking one on his face as the other rode him, and then switching. Harper was the dominant one, she seemed to direct things, and rode him reverse so she could look right at us as she did. Seeing their breast going up and down, and his cock going in and out of their young snatch was enough to get Bev's head down to and her tongue in my pussy. I think she loves it, well loves pussy at least. I wanted hers too, so we ended up 69ing, I just love going down on her too. But using the strap-on was still on my mind, I wanted to fuck her.

When they spotted me putting on the strap, they stopped with John, they wanted to see it, it was something new for them to see other than online. I told them it is not the same feeling a man gets, or a woman gets from him, but it's fucking just the same. I put on the holster, and Bev got doggie on the bed giving them a side view if they wanted it. They were on at least a break unless they had enough of my man. It was clear they were interested in seeing this.

I slid the dildo in her slowly making sure it was lubed enough and started stroking her. I liked the feeling of dominance I was getting taking her, but physically there was nothing in it for me. She was desperate for a cock so she was at least pleased, and wanted it harder. It was a soft dildo, but it was still hard knowing how hard and deep to go, I figured she would let me know. She reached back and was stimulating herself and got off eventually. I got my turn then, and we ended up laying on our backs and spent.

The twins seemed to enjoy it and were even hornier, and I worried they might be too much for him. Taking on twins for the first time after a long workday was a lot.

Harper made a cute remark about them not wanting to hurt the old guy in front of his younger wife, I just loved her! They said they might have to rethink the whole thing about not doing each other. I told them about my sister and me and how it made us closer, with no regrets but have not yet repeated it.

As I was busy undoing the strap on, I looked up to see the two of them kissing in front of John, he got as hard as I have ever seen him. It was something to see two identicals making out. It was not long before they had fingers in each other as they kissed. They were soon ready for cock, and they had the real one. They took turns, one on his cock the other on his face and it was wild. Bev got so turned on, she pushed me back on the bed and started eating me out.

Orgasms were happening in both places, and it was not long until John was ready to blow again. They got on their knees in front of him and hat their mouths ready. It was so hot seeing my man shoot his load on their young faces. They cleaned up each other, I think they had a breakthrough on doing things together.

We agreed to sign off, I think they had some more they wanted from John, but I am fine with him just telling me about it tomorrow, it could spark a whole new session for John and I. Bev spent the night, we both wanted to spoon like we were two lovers, I guess we are because it was so nice.

My friendship, well relationship we can call it, has been getting tighter. I have had girlfriends before, but she is the first one I have had benefits with. But we still maintain a normal relationship as well, I guess it is still similar to me and Mark, we were buddies as well as sexual partners. I will say though it is more like my relationship with Sam or John, as we now fuck with each other, dare each other, etc.

Unfortunately, Bev's relationship with Rick had become difficult, I would not say in trouble, at least I hope not, but they are having their struggles as any young couple does. John and I had them, our marriage got much better when we opened it up sexually. Bev thinks that is the answer for theirs, at least worth a try, but Rick keeps dragging his feet.

To put things in simple terms as I read it, Bev wants a different cock, for one, like maybe an occasional swap with John and me, and see where it goes from there. That is where it gets complicated, Rick thinks it might strain his friendship with John. On the other hand, John will not hook up with Bev again, because he is upset with Bev for not telling Rick about what she did with him, and just dealing with it. Not sure who is right, maybe no one, but I am getting a lot of good Bi sex because of it. Bev is not getting any cock, as her revenge is not fucking Rick, and who knows he may be getting some on the road. A good reason for them to open things up but they are stubborn, and that puts the extra load on me. I enjoy the oral, but I am getting tired of carrying the extra load of the strap on fucking.

She has talked me into naked yoga regularly, I can't call it a schedule because of her traveling. We do try to do it twice a week, and we seldom get much yoga in. Mostly drinking, and girl sex, I worry about the drinking, and tire of some of the sex, I never would get tired of her eating me though. If they don't get things straightened out soon, she is going to find another cock, I may even help her, I owe Rick nothing. He was damn lucky to catch me as horny as I was the day he and I fucked.

One day when we were drinking she was questioning why I get such a thrill running nearly naked through the woods. It is hard to explain to her, she has run home naked from our place before and was carried home by a naked John that way once, but she had not had the daring experiences that I have had, and the high that comes with them. I did not want to tell her yet that I was experimenting with going naked for short distances in the woods, I want her to do it with me sometime, I know she would get off on it if she did.

I talked her into a trial run, we are different sizes but I found a pair of thin shorts that would work. Being into Yoga most of her stuff was skin tight. We went through her closet and found a top that was a little tight, but that also made it show above-average cleavage. She looked hot and we had a plan to run early that next morning.

We headed out to the trail we were early, too early for even Homer to be out. It was a good idea because the cool air made me feel like I had even fewer clothes on, and had to have the same effect on her. She got a little behind, I had to slow up a couple of times, and even stopped a couple of extra times. I even got her to do one bench-to-bench run topless. She looked so hot and had me so worked up, it was all I could do not to pull off her shorts too, and eat her out right there on the bench.

We did see Homer on the way back, stopped for just a couple of minutes. He told me he hoped she would become my running buddy so he did not have to worry about me falling again, and more than that he liked looking forward to seeing two hot young girls' breasts bounce.

After the run, I asked Bev if she would like to try running with me for a while, and she was all for it, she too thought the aerobic exercise of running would do her good since she could not keep up with us during our threesome. She wanted to know where to get the sexy clothes as I have, and I wanted her to have the full experience of having a male with her in the dressing room as I have had. I fucked my husband there, I made a much bigger score though, when I recently talked a hot 19-year-old male clerk into helping me change in

inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers