5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you two have me beat, I wish I had looser shorts on, I am quickly running out of room down there, I was starting to feel some action down there from just seeing the two of you as I closed the distance between us."

Bev recovered, and I could see she was turned on and took this one, "You don't have to wear them for our account, we love men, especially fit ones."

"Touche! But now that I am close, I do see wedding rings on both of you."

Bev took that one too, "Yes, but we are both in open marriages, as we all travel a lot on business."

"I might try to work that out with my wife, I use to feel awful guilty every time I cheated on her until I found out she was fucking around too. Does it take the fun out of it?"

I took a turn, "No, it's fucking someone new that is the fun, even sucking a new cock is a pleasure. Then you double the fun when you tell your spouse as the two of you are fucking. Well, that's a lot of talk, lets see what you have available to cheat with my friend. She is my girlfriend in many ways as you have seen, and if I don't like what I see, I will just please her instead."

He may have been a cheater, but he looked a little nervous in this environment, I guess we were too, just too turned on to turn down a hot guy. He looked both ways like we are taught when we cross a street, then pulled down his tight shorts and stepped out of them to straighten them out. He was fit and reasonably endowed. I ask him to bring that big cock closer, and he did. I was not that horny but was not going to pass on the thrill of being naked, and sucking a naked man's cock in public. I figured if I started something, my constantly horny friend would finish it.

Well, there we were, me with a hot guy's sweaty cock in my mouth, and Bev watching. He tasted salty, so I guess I was replenishing my sodium with his. My slut friend soon had the heels of her running shoes up on the bench, legs spread, being sure to show him her open hole, as she fingered herself, she was finger fucking herself with all four fingers. I was enjoying holding his ass cheeks and working his knob with my mouth as she watched. I like things when they escalate without many or even any words, and that was the case.

Bev knows her ass is irresistible, even I get turned on every time I see it even in her yoga clothes, it looked even better naked. She turned around, leaned on the bench, stuck her hand through her legs to keep masturbating. I was busy and not sure I wanted to give up his cock, thinking maybe I might want to lean over and let him take turns on us. I had a good grip on his muscular ass and felt guilty hogging the cock, when I had John, but Bev and Rick were still in a stand-off. I stopped sucking him long enough to point my head over to her world-class ass. I gave his cock a goodbye kiss right on the tip, tasting his precum, and took my hand to urge him to take her. He was the voice of reason for us, and ask what if someone else comes by?

I promised to be the lookout and hand them their clothes if danger was imminent. That was all it took and soon had his knob up against her now swollen opening. He slowly pushed it in, but wasted no time in fucking her. It was such a beautiful scene, not something you expect to see in the woods in your neighborhood. All the beautiful trees and fern-covered ground. Add to that two hot naked 20 somethings, fucking over a bench centered right in the middle. I don't expect to ever see something that hot and erotic, and scenic at the same time again. Here we were, all of us naked, I figured I would have time after I handed them their clothes to dress. The side view of them fucking was just fabulous, seeing her perfect breasts hanging down, and his hard cock going in and out of her.

They were into it, he was not as big as either of our husbands, I had no trouble swallowing his cock when I fluffed him to get him ready for her. She dealt with it, she grabbed the back of the bench tight and put one leg up on the seat, so he could go deeper in her. We were pretty deep in the woods, and they did not seem to mind getting loud in front of me. I was getting quite a show.

She told him, "Oh God, that feels good, Fuck Me Hard, my husband has been neglecting me."

They were so into what they were doing, they did not see a middle-aged couple walking toward us, still in a distance, they were where the trail takes a big turn, and I could see them, but not clearly through the trees and brush. They had stopped, I immediately thought this was my chance to get back at Bev, by me not being a good look-out and warning them. I even reached over and got a hold of Bev and his clothes so I could tease them if they spotted them watching and tried to abort. Not much chance of that, they so into their fucking, they were both soaking wet from sweating, and the sunbeams that were making it through the trees just made them stand out and glisten.

Bev was still being loud and now had her head resting on one arm on the back of the bench, and her other hand on her clit. I could have helped her with that but was having too much fun watching this whole thing develop.

Bev again got loud when she said, "Oh God, I am cumming, don't stop, Oh My Fucking God I Needed Fucked!"

That was when my eyes and the couple's met through the woods. They were not upset or they would have at least turned and went. He was standing partly behind her, with his arms around her, and in fact, he had her breast uncovered as he lifted her blouse with his hands, feeling her breast as they watched the three naked younger people, two that were fucking. I gave them a motion trying to let them know it was OK to come closer, I could tell they were open-minded, him showing her breast, and her letting him was a big clue. I wanted to get Bev, and this was a once-in-a-lifetime chance. I did not put my clothes on either at this point so I could be more convincing that I did not see them, by acting surprised too.

I expected them to just come a little closer, but they continued to walk slowly toward us, getting about 6 ft away. I could not believe it, but there they were, he was again pulling her blouse up, they were gigantic tits, and I for sure did not mind seeing them. What a scene it was two people fucking, oblivious to the fact they now had two more additions to their audience. But the show was Bev, bent over and they were right behind them, it was pretty clear they were watching his balls hit her ass, as his cock as it went in and out of her. The old guy did look my way, I had fingers in myself, and he was more than welcome to watch, I released some moisture just from being naked for them.

She was a little heavy, but he was a fit old guy, she was as proud of his cock as he was of her big tits. She pulled down his shorts almost to his knees, she wanted to show off his cock like he did her tits. She had her arms around him and was waving it up and down for us to see before he put it away. I might have sucked his cock, or even more, I was so worked up at that point.

Bev? Well, she just kept fucking the runner, but it was only a matter of time till one of them looked their way and realized we had company.

It all seemed to happen at the same time, both of them becoming aware of the voyeurs, right as the naked runner pulled out, grabbed his cock, and finished shooting his cum all over Bev's big beautiful ass. I think he spotted them before he was done but he stayed with it, jerking every last rope he had on her, it only takes seconds to finish. He then stepped back and gasp but was still holding his hard dripping cock out, he did not look totally freaked out and did not even try to reach for his shorts at that point. Just said in a matter-of-fact way, "I am sorry guys, our lookout failed us!"

Bev had nothing for a change, nor did I right away they were just standing there now part of our crowd. Now things got silent a moment. Bev turned to me as if to get cover, and I held her clothes tightly and stuck my tongue out at her. She knew I had got her good and came up with something for me, "You are a vindictive bitch, sorry folks for the show, I have a lousy lookout for a friend."

The biggest surprise was the couple, they looked right at him, and addressed him by his name, the man said, "Hi Tony, it looks like you found a really good way to start such a beautiful day. The two of us have watched some fucking in the woods videos together, but being here up close in person is much better, it may have sparked something in us, if you run across an old couple on this trail that look like they are fornicating in the future, I would stay at a distance, we have mirrors at home, and can tell you, this couple does not look as hot close up naked as you three are looking to us right now. You gave us a shock, but it turned out to be a real treat. We need to get home now, with this big tent in my shorts showing, I am sure you can guess why."

Then they did the motion for zipping of their lips, I assumed letting him know they were not going to bust him with his wife. They were a lot more composed than Bev and Tony, or even me for that matter. It's pretty funny now looking back at the whole scene.

About all Tony could say was "Sorry Guys" to them during all this, and he was still holding his cock kind of in a daze. The woman sure gave his dripping cock a good looking over, it was not as big as her old man's, but it was new I guess. I thought she was reaching for it, but it was only to give one of his naked ass cheeks a good squeeze before they left to continue down the trail.

Bev told him, who we now knew as Tony, "I hope you don't get in trouble, my lookout here is either not very good at it, or this was a payback to me, I am going with the latter."

I told them, "I am not sorry guys, it was too fucking hot and exciting for me to stop you. I could see them when they first stopped, and decided to watch, and could tell they were into it when he lifted her blouse to squeeze those large breasts of hers to show them off, at that point why ruin the thrill for any of us. She was not going to be outdone and pulled down his shorts just far enough for his quite large cock to pop out, it was a treat for me, You guys had me so worked up I would have fucked him if she offered him to me. So Tony, are they going to keep their promise?"

"I hope so, they are neighbors who I talk to a lot, but I would not call them close. I don't think they like my wife, she can be caustic, I hope that saves me. But it was well worth it, you two are hot, and Bev, your ass is just so perfect, no man could resist it, I hope my cock I was not a disappointment, it sure felt good in your tight pussy. Maybe someday I return the favor and treat you both to some real lovemaking."

Something a slut like us always wants to hear, she took that as a compliment as she stood there with his cum running down her ass and legs, the whole scene was just unbelievably awesome, not likely to happen on our runs again, but if it did, I would fuck if I was as in need as she was, or maybe just for a strange fuck in the woods. It was another good story to tell John during video sex. I wish I had my phone, and at least got a still shot of it. We dressed and left, Homer was waiting up ahead, and I could not wait to tell him.

Homer said I was worried about you girls, I did not know you had an escort, I started walking down the trail, and then heard Bev yelling, "I am cumming," and though she meant coming, as in coming my way, and was confused. Yes, I did get there in time to see what was going on, the end of it at least. Then I knew what kind of cumming Bev was referring to. I got to see you take that young guy's shot, it was hot, you guys continue to blow my mind. Who was the other couple who seemed to be mesmerized with what they saw, they did not look too shocked they looked familiar? I thought my wife and I were wild at your age, you guys are fucking crazy, but a lot of fun. I guess you know what I am going to be doing to myself when you go on your way."

"Me too, when I get home, the other couple said they had the same notion, they are from the neighborhood, you have probably seen them before. It was strange, he had his wife's big tits out playing with them when I first spotted them. I waved for them to come closer, then after Bev took the cumshot he stood there and watched his wife squeeze the guy's ass and was OK with it, they are neighbors. Maybe they swing, her tits are big enough to please two guys Homer, and they are about your age. I just have a feeling she would feel real good with two big older dicks in her at once, I know I would."

A spontaneous decision was made by me then, and I asked Bev if she minded me visiting with Homer a little more before I go home, she smiled, she knew Homer and I were turned on beyond description, and she was too blown away from the excitement to care and went on home with a smile of sexual contentment on her face, so did I, but not till later in the day, old Homer wore me out again.

That Ole Homer is a real stud!