5.) Jennifer, Kendra's Conundrum.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?"

I tried to think of something to say, something that wouldn't sound insulting, and at the same time, make it clear I wasn't entirely interested, but my mind drew a blank. Her tits were playing mind games with me, fucking with my head.

"I'm sorry," She said, shaking her head. "Work. I get it. I...I'll ask you off the clock."

"No, sorry. I just have a lot on my mind. No, I...I like...the idea," I said awkwardly.

"Okay," Kendra said with a smile and she nodded as well.

"Power's been out. I was...I had to keep a fire going," I added awkwardly.

Kendra smiled at me. "I've got a generator at my place," she said, her hand reaching out to gently glide along a long handle of the lathe. I watched as her nails, sky blue, played along its edge and then grabbed the knob on the end tightly. "No way I'm making a fire unless I'm curling up in front of it," she said, and then she turned back to me. "With no clothes on," She added. She turned back to the machine and yanked the handle at the exact right moment, pulling the cutting bit away from the piece.

"Nice," I said, giving her my approval.

"Yeah. I'm dangerous when I've got something long and hard in my hands," She said with a smile. "You know... if the power was out, you should have come over. We could have...passed the time, played a few games...I make a mean scrambled egg."

I smiled and nodded, and smiled some more. "I...I'll keep that in mind," I said, and then I added, "I, uh...You know Jennifer still lives with me."

"Bring her over," Kendra said with a smirk. "I've got a pull-out in the living room. Unfortunately, there's no pulling-out in the bedroom," she whispered and then she walked away, throwing me a glance over her shoulder as she did. I couldn't look away and she knew it. She continued glancing back to make sure I was watching, and I was. I continued watching that perfect ass sway back and forth, all the way to the steps, all the way up to the office, and until she unlocked the office door and stepped inside.

"Gods damn," John said loudly then, his voice thick with accent. "I would eat peanuts out of her shit."

"That's gross," I said, shaking my head.

"Not gross. She can shit on my chest. I do...do-do, you know. No question. No question."

I shook my head again, disgusted and slightly intrigued into whether this was something customary in his culture, which I doubted it was, or if this was just the way he thought of any beautiful woman.

I turned back to the lathe and checked my cut, and nodded. It was within tolerances. I pulled the part off, set it in the finished bin, and grabbed another one. Within an hour I was caught up with John, and within two hours I was waiting for John to finish each one before I could start on them. I was just about to take my first break of the day when I heard Kendra call my name from the office door.

"Rick?"

I looked up, way up, to see Kendra standing at the office door.

"Yeah!?" I yelled back to her.

"Can I have a word with you?"

"Yeah," I called back.

"In my office, please," She said, and I got the distinct feeling from the tone in her voice, that I was in some sort of trouble.

"Just go in, on knees," John said to me as I took my last finished piece off the lathe and got up. "Beg, pray, lick. Whatever you have to do."

I shook my head and walked past John and headed up the steps, holding onto the handrail for support. The stairs were unusually steep and treacherous, not to mention narrow. Word was, old Bob built them that way so he could watch the secretaries walking up them in the morning. Of course, this was thirty years ago, and Bob rarely showed up at the shop at all nowadays. I got to the office door and the smallish landing there opened it, and stuck my head inside.

"Come in. You can close the door behind you," Kendra said from her desk which was halfway across the office.

I did as she told me to, and then walked over to stand a good ten feet from her desk. In all my years at the shop, I'd been in this office fewer times than I could count on one hand, and not since it had been remodeled a few years ago. Bob's desk was all the way in the back, and several large secretarial desks were at the other end. All of them were vacant. Casually, I clasped my hands together and waited to hear what was going on.

"Please take a seat," Kendra said, motioning to a seat that was directly in front of her desk.

"Thank you," I said, walking over and sitting down quickly, taking note that Kendra's desk looked far smaller, yet much more advanced than any of the other desks. It was made of clear see-through glass, and her seat was tilted forward, her knees resting on a bar of some sort, her ankles hooked over some sort of stirrups. She looked more like she was training to ride a horse, and less like she was doing desk work, but I knew different. She was a consummate workaholic.

"So, I wanted to have a quick talk with you about your performance here," Kendra said, and she opened up a manila file folder that was sitting on her desk. As she pulled the first paper up and folded it over, her knees shifted and parted slightly. She sat forward in her seat and then sat up, adjusting her posture. I glanced to the door, and then up at the corners of the office, looking for cameras. I thought they had cameras. They had to have cameras. Old man, Bob had insisted. We were always such a horn-dog but...maybe Kendra had removed them? I looked around again. I didn't see any.

"What are we looking at?" Kendra asked.

"What?" I asked, turning back to her, my face turning a bit pink.

"What are we looking for?" Kendra rephrased the question. "Here? At work? Are you looking for something tighter?"

"Tighter?" I asked, now thoroughly perplexed.

Kendra tossed her long straight hair over one shoulder and thumbed the papers in the file folder. Her knees parted more and she slid further down in her chair. I wondered if she understood that her desk, having no front and no walls, literally covered nothing. If she opened her legs any further, I'd be staring directly between her legs. I looked up, saw her eyes on my face, and a smirk crossed her lips. She went back to the paperwork, leaving me to my focus. I swallowed hard. I wondered then if she hadn't picked out her desk herself...for exactly the reasons I had already noticed.

"Right now, you've got a pretty loose schedule. Monday through Friday...but your hours are all over the place."

"I'm here on time, every day. Uh, sometimes I get in early so I punch in early. I asked if it was okay and Bob said it was fine."

"Bob said it was fine?" Kendra asked, looking up. Her knees opened a bit wider, and her hips rotated upwards as if daring me to look again. "Well, if Bob says it's fine, then I guess it's fine? Right? Bob's the boss...."

"That's..." I watched as her knees slid apart even more, and the lower edge of her dress suddenly curled up on itself, slowly rolling up her outer thighs. An inch later, Kendra sat forward and put a finger on one of the papers. I leaned forward slightly, wondering what it was she'd found.

"I'm going to need you to come in early from now on," She said, sitting up. Her knees parted even more, stretching the fabric of her dress, and causing it to roll up on itself even more. "I know it's hard already," She said, shaking her head. My cock jerked against the front of my jeans, reminding me I'd skipped out on Mack's tantalizing pussy earlier in the day, and It needed to be fed. "We all have tough roles to play here," Kendra said, glancing up at me.

"I, I agree," I said, trying not to stammer.

"I'm going to need you to work a bit harder. Longer...harder...Dig a bit deeper. You know what I'm saying?" I tried to nod. "Lubrication. How are you doing on lubrication?"

"What?" I asked and she opened her legs even wider. I could just make out the color of her panties now. They were bright pink with a darker colored pink in the middle. I groaned inside my head and my cock jerked for joy, thinking she might be creaming her panties playing with me.

"If it's too stressful, I can always promote someone else-"

"No. No, it's not too stressful," I said, smiling, hearing the magic word.

"Are you sure? I can kind of tell you're under a lot of stress already."

"You can?" I asked.

"Yes. This is one of the reasons why I asked you to come have this talk. You see, I like your work ethic."

"You do?" I asked for confirmation.

"Oh yeah. Strong hands. A strong chiseled...tool. A tough tool is a good tool," she said.

"Yes," I replied sheepishly, not knowing if she was talking about work anymore.

"Hardened tools make nice deep cuts. But if you don't have the proper lubrication, the head wears out prematurely."

"I, I agree," I said, nodding. My manhood throbbed in agreement as well, and I had to put a hand over the front of my pants to hide it.

"So, have you been reading up on the new machines they have?"

"N-no, not really," I said.

"Oh, you should see them, Rick. Smaller, tighter, more compact designs. They can get into all the nooks and crannies. Reach those spots that are just itching to be scratched."

"The machines can?" I asked.

"Eh, or the operators. A machine is only as good as the machinist, right?"

I nodded. It was a common saying in the shop, especially when someone screwed something up.

So, are you looking for a more compact design? Something tighter? Maybe we can figure out a way to incorporate extra lubrication and greater penetration at the same time." I swallowed hard and Kendra's legs came all the way open then. My eyes watched with morbid fascination as her vagina, she wasn't wearing panties at all, slowly peeled open and her lips parted like soft pink pages of a book, moist and clinging to each other, in need of a good thumbing through, from side to side. "We want to make sure your tools are in tip-top shape, yes?"

"Ye-yeah," I said, swallowing again.

"You know what they say. If you don't use it, you lose it." Her eyes went from the papers in front of herself to my pants, and they locked on. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," I said, nodding.

I watched, in horror, as she closed her legs and stood up then, coming around her desk. "What's wrong with your hands?"

"My hands?" I asked, casually moving them an inch but not daring to lift them up. "Nothing wrong with my hands."

"Do you have carnal tunnel syndrome?"

"Car-carn...carpal, Carpal tunnel," I said as she continued closer.

She stopped a foot from me, and then her ass dropped, her knees parted and her dress rolled effortlessly up her thighs and off her hips, tangling with her chain belt, but she gave her own impropriety no notice. Her focus was on me.

"Let me see," She said, and she reached out then, wrapped her fingers around my hands, her fingertips brushing the underside of my cock still trapped within my pants. My dick had gotten so much pussy and ass within the last week, I couldn't understand why it was acting this way, but the second Kendra touched it, it was like pouring gasoline on a fire. My cock flexed hard, throbbing against the back of Kendra's hand, but she seemed to not notice.

Kendra pulled my hands up and ran her fingers over and around my own. My eyes fixated on her lips, the ones on her face, not between her legs, in an effort to diffuse the grenade in my pants. It had the reverse effect. Her lips were full and plump, painted ruby red with impeccable detail, and it was clear to me that she took a lot of time, and pride in her appearance.

Her eyes continued to roam over my hands, and she rocked her head from side to side, observing the way my hands felt, and looked, as she continued to massage them. I realized then, as she opened her mouth and said something I couldn't quite make out, that was exactly what she was doing. She was giving me a massage. She smiled then and her eyes locked onto mine. "You know I'm a certified masseuse, right?"

"No," I said. It was the truth. I didn't know that. I had no idea. Why would I know that?

"I can feel the stress in your hands," she said then, and her fingers pressed against my palms, and then gently stroked the skin between my thumbs and forefingers. "So much stress. So...hard."

My eyes glanced from her mouth to her breasts, to her cunt which was now spread wide open for my viewing pleasure.

"If you need stress relief," Kendra said, her mouth staying open off the last word and a hungry, almost animalistic look coming over her features then, "I might be able to offer my services."

She let go on my left hand, and her fingers played over the front of my pants, flipping the material over and grabbing the zipper. She had it down with one hand inside my pants when there came a knock at the door. Kendra stood up and spun around in the blink of an eye, just as the door opened.

"Rick? Uh, Rick...has a call." John said, and he held my cell phone up in one hand.

Kendra turned to me and said, "I'll get your phone. Stay right where you are." Her voice left absolutely no room for questions.

I did as she instructed, and she quickly made her way over to the door, her ass swaying right and left, the loose end of her chain swinging back and forth behind her ass like a tail, now that it was spun around. She took my phone from John and then closed the door in his face. Her left hand grabbed the deadbolt lock and wrenched it around. The window had been blocked out with paint within a day of the door being installed some twenty-plus years ago.

Kendra brought my phone back to me, quiet as a cat, and handed it to me. I saw it was Jennifer calling and the call was on hold. Whether Kendra or John had put her on hold, I didn't know. I hit the screen and took the call off hold.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Daddy!" Jennifer said from the other end of the phone line. "Are you busy?"

"It's Jennifer, my daughter," I said, putting the phone up to my ear. Kendra smirked at me, but she didn't look perturbed. If anything, she looked slightly annoyed. "Hey. I'm just at work. What are you up to?"

Jennifer giggled. "I was wondering if you had plans for lunch?"

"Lunch? Oh, I don't know," I said, and Kendra raised an eyebrow at me. "When is lunch?"

Kendra immediately squatted down again, yanked her dress up off her thighs, and then her hand slid inside my pants. Her fingers were like Houdini's, and in mere seconds she had the lock undone and my cock was released through the front of my underwear and pants.

"In half an hour?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh, I don't know," I said awkwardly.

Kendra gave me a disbelieving look and then mouthed the words, "OH MY GOD," and she slowly brought her face closer to my cock, showing me just how big it was in comparison. My cock extended from the bottom of her chin, to just above her perfectly sculpted eyebrows, and she slowly moved her lips to press against the underside of my shaft, planting a soft, hot, kiss before giving me another catty smile.

"Well, I guess it depends on when you're getting off," Jennifer said then.

Kendra opened her mouth and leaned forward, the head of my cock disappearing between her thick painted lips. I gasped when her tongue slid back and forth just below the tip, sending waves of pleasure racing up and down my cock. I arched my back and tried to keep from groaning while continuing the conversation in as innocent a manner as possible.

"I, uh...I think I might be getting off pretty soon," I said and Kendra nodded her head, inching her way down my shaft.

"Okay. Well, I mean, we can either do lunch or..." The tone in Jennifer's voice made it clear she wanted something more than just lunch, and my cock throbbed in response. Kendra gave a little moan then, and then sucked hard, making my cock jump again. Jennifer must have picked up on it and asked, "Daddy? Who's there?"

"Oh, it's Kendra," I said, cringing as the words came out of my mouth.

"Kendra?" Jennifer asked. "Kendra-Kendra?"

Kendra pulled her mouth off of me, but replaced her lips with the fingers of one hand, as if taking measurement of how far she'd taken me into her mouth. "Hi, Jennifer. Your dad and I are having a discussion on his work ethic."

"Your work ethic?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, she uh...she was saying...she was asking if I needed anything."

"I bet," Jennifer said then, her voice going icily hard.

"I was saying, if he needed some extra time off work, we might be able to work something out."

"Really?" Jennifer asked the hard edge in her voice disappearing just a bit.

"Did he tell you we're hiring?" Kendra said, and she dove on my cock, devouring it until three-quarters of it was down her throat.

"No. No, he didn't," Jennifer said, her voice filling the air between Kendra and me as she forced her lips further down my cock. I grabbed the phone from Kendra's hand and held it out at arm's length.

"I..." I paused as my cock swelled and Kendra cupped my balls, stroking them gently. "I had no idea."

"Mmmm hmmm," Kendra sounded with my cock still deep in her throat, and then she pulled off of me, smiling wickedly. "Here, let me talk to her," Kendra said, and she stood up quickly and then bent almost double in front of me, slipping her right shoe off.

Kendra took the phone back snapping her fingers at me in the process, and then her right foot came up and landed on the armrest to my left. Her pussy was now just lower than my chin and she reached forward with her free hand and pulled my head against her slit.

"It's a small position," Kendra said in an almost nonchalant manner. "Pays not that great but for someone with good communication skills, you could advance pretty quickly here." Kendra angled her pussy upward and my lips pressed against hers. I wanted to resist. I really did. But she was so soft, and smooth, and wet, and delicious. I couldn't help but slide my tongue into her slit and then, I was licking her like she was the last ice cream cone I could ever taste.

Kendra grabbed hold of me to keep her balance, wavering in place for a split second before regaining her composure, and then continued. "Sometimes you have to speak in tongues around here," Kendra said to Jennifer. "You think you can do that?"

I reached up and grabbed Kendra's ass cheeks, crushing them under my grip, pulling her hot throbbing cunt against my lips. My tongue snaked inside of her wetness, licking her tart nectar from within and suckling her lips at every chance I had. Kendra gave forth a quiet moan and I knew I was getting to her.

"Well, I kind of already have a job," Jennifer said, her voice coming through clearly in the eerie silence of my pussy eating. "I thought I might have gotten fired, but it turns out, the guy who was messing with me, he got fired instead." I slid my tongue back inside Kendra's hot tight hole, taking note of how fresh and clean she tasted, and of just how tiny her cunt was.

"Ooooh," Kendra said, and it wasn't a declaration of indifference, but a masked groan. "Shit. I mean shoot. Oh, shoot. Well, then, I guess...there's nobody to fill the position." I slid my tongue into her again, and again, licking her sour cherry juice with relish. I felt her thighs quiver for the first time, and I knew I was winning. If this was the game she was going to play, then I would play it too. But she had no idea I could play better, faster, harder, and far longer than she could. I brought my lips up and suctioned onto her clit, and she almost yelped in response.

"I might have a friend who needs a job though???," Jennifer said and Kendra's thighs trembled in my hands. I licked her from bottom to top, sliding my tongue into her hole and then dragging it all the way to the top where I flicked her nub three times before going back down to the well.

"Oh, we can definitely do that," Kendra sighed as my tongue snaked back inside of her. "Right...th...yes."