5.) Jennifer, Kendra's Conundrum.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" Jennifer asked her, obviously thinking something was wrong.

"I'm fine," Kendra said, yanking her foot off the armrest and stepping forward. "Sorry. Just saw a bug on my desk." She said, and she straddled my lap. My hands reflexively went to her hips and she reached between her legs with her free hand and grabbed my cock. "Now, it's a tight position. Tight hours. We run a tight ship here," Kendra said, and I felt the head of my cock slide back and forth in her juices, the head suddenly catching in her opening. She sat down then, my cock stretching her pussy open, forcing her flesh to part and take my throbbing dick inside of her. She flung the phone out to arm's length, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she sat down more. All the air escaped her lungs as she gave a long silent moan, and then sucked in a deep breath of fresh air. My cock pressed into her another inch, stretching her insides.

"Tight. Got it." Jennifer said with a chuckle. "She's pretty tight. I mean, we're tight. She's kind of my girlfriend."

"Your...girlfriend?" Kendra asked, bringing the phone back to her mouth and her eyes back to focus on my face. She gave me a confused look. As some sort of strange reward, Kendra reached down and yanked her dress off each breast, and then slowly brought her hips up, before lowering herself back down on my cock. Her juices allowed me to slip in another half-an-inch and we both almost groaned together.

"Yeah," Jennifer said as my cock swelled again. I felt like I was going to explode inside of Kendra's super tight pussy, at any moment, ruining whatever this was. A promotion interview? I had to hold off. I had to endure. This was a test. A test of my willpower. A test of my strength. My ability to endure. I had to be...tough.

"So...do you only like girls or, do you like dick too?" Kendra asked, the conversation becoming vulgar in the blink of an eye. I gave Kendra a sharp look, but she ignored me, a lustful look in her eyes now.

"Oh, I, uh...I like both," Jennifer replied, obviously feeling embarrassed and awkward enough to not point out how inappropriate the question had been.

"Fascinating," Kendra said, and her hips pressed down harder. She lifted her feet off the floor, one at a time, teetering on my cock alone. Her mouth fell open as I held her suspended in mid-air by nothing but my cock. I felt like a railroad spike inside of her, hard as steel, unbreakable, invincible. Her feet came back down, her left foot thumped the floor with a lone heel.

"Yeah, I didn't think I would really like guys. Not, not really. But I found one that's pretty good. Actually, he's pretty awesome," Jennifer said.

"Oh yeah?" Kendra said, and she sounded genuinely pleased. "Is he hot?" Kendra asked, and she brought her pussy down on my cock with a sharp movement.

"Oh yeah," Jennifer said and Kendra lifted her hips up and slid her pussy back down, taking me back into her insanely tight hole.

"Tell me more," Kendra asked, her eyes locking onto mine.

"Well, he's got a great body. He's got brown hair, it's a bit messy but it gives him a kind of rugged look, you know?"

"Oh, I know the type," Kendra said, her hips moving up and down faster now, her hot vice-like grip becoming wetter and hotter by the moment. My cock throbbed, begging for release, stretching her wider, but I gripped myself as much as her hips, trying to stave off the inevitable. "How old is he?"

"He's a little bit older than I am," Jennifer said then. "I mean, I kinda like older guys, so...it just makes sense."

"Older guys are so hot," Kendra said then, her voice filled with lust. "I just love it when they take charge. Make you do things you wouldn't ever dream of doing on your own. Some might not realize it, but they've got the world by the cunt. Literally."

"Uhhh, yeah," Jennifer said and Kendra brought her hips down hard, trying to force the last two or three inches of my cock inside of her, but she was just too damn tight.

"So, you wanna send your friend over?" Kendra said, biting her bottom lip as she continued to ride my cock faster and harder, her hips and her belly undulating like a snake's. "We can see if she's the right fit?"

"Okay," Jennifer said then.

"Monday. Eight a.m. Don't be late."

"I'll let her kn-" Kendra hung the phone up and dropped it to the floor, both of her hands grabbing me behind the neck, her tits bobbing up and down in front of my face.

"Is this the lunch you were thinking of?" Kendra asked, a sly look on her face.

"Maybe," I gasped, and my cock throbbed inside her.

"Fuck!" She groaned and her hips shook. "I love it when you do that!" She said, panting, throwing her hair over her shoulder.

"When I do this?" I asked, tightening up and making my cock swell even more.

"Oh....my...god," she groaned, and she fucked me harder then, her pussy slamming down around my dick until she couldn't take it anymore. "God...damn," she gasped, and she jumped up off of me, her knees shaking almost uncontrollably. She fell to them now, and came forward, her lips wrapping around the head of my cock hungrily. Her lips slid down the shaft of my cock, and she sucked greedily as if begging me for my cum.

"God that feels good," I groaned as she slid her lips down further, gagging herself on it.

"Better than my pussy?" She asked, pulling off of me just long enough to ask the question.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight," I gasped as she deep-throated me again.

"And your cock," she laughed, coming up for air once again. "Delicious."

"God your lips are amazing," I groaned.

"Mmmm," Kendra moaned, and then she stood up and straddled me again. Insanely tight heat enveloped my cock again and she rammed her hips down on me four or five times before jerking herself up off of me and dropping to her knees again. "I can't decide if I want you to come in my mouth, or my pussy," she groaned and she sucked my cock between her lips, stroking my balls once again.

"Either one is fine with me," I gasped.

"How long since your last pay raise?" Kendra asked, sucking the head of my cock and running her tongue all over it, the top, the bottom, the sides. She used every part of her tongue to wet my cock, and then straddled me again, ramming it back inside her pussy.

"God," I groaned. "Five...years...maybe?"

"I'll double your pay," Kendra said, jerking her hips up and down, my cock ram-rodding her pubic bone from the inside forward.

"Double?" I asked, unsure of what she was telling me.

"Double," she groaned. "Bob's not the boss. He's retiring. I'm the boss. You understand?"

"I understand," I said and she jerked her pussy off of me again and dropped her mouth onto me in one fluid motion.

"I love the taste of my cum on you," Kendra moaned, licking and sucking my cock in an otherworldly fashion. "I want you here early, from now on. At least a half-an-hour. An hour if you can manage it."

"I...I'll try," I said.

"It's non-negotiable," Kendra said, giving me an authoritative glare. "Double your pay, one extra hour per day. Six hours on the weekends."

"Six hours on the weekends?" I asked, not understanding.

"Who am I?" Kendra asked then, her tongue hitting the base of my cock and licking it from bottom to top where her upper lip curled over the head of my cock, sucking at the pre-cum there.

"Kendra," I responded. When I realized it wasn't the answer she was looking for, I changed it. "My boss," I replied.

"And what I say goes," Kendra said, and she grabbed the base of my cock once again and began stroking my shaft up and down. "You'll be here early. Just the two of us. This is a stressful job. Everything has to fit together just right. Tolerances Rick. You understand tolerances, don't you?"

"Yes," I replied

"And visuals. Your finished product can't look like crap. It's gotta be perfect. A perfect fit, and a perfect look. You understand."

"Yes, I do," I replied.

"Then you'll be here, with me, working on it, every day, until it fits. Perfectly."

She slid her mouth down my cock once more and my eyes rolled back in my head. I knew what she was telling me without a doubt. Every morning I was to come in early and fuck the living shit out of her. Every day, like clockwork, until my cock fit in her pussy like one of our shafts in an orbital gear. Her mouth came off of me then, and her pussy slid back down, enveloping me in extreme heat and tightness.

"I pride myself in my looks. I can tell you do too, although, you still have that rugged look about you," Kendra said, as she rocked her hips back and forth, trying to fit my cock into her even more. "I like it. Unrefined. You still need a few thousandths taken off, but rather than whittling you down, I think I've got room for expansion."

"I don't know about that," I chuckled and Kendra smiled.

"Maybe all we need is a bit of lubrication," Kendra moaned, and then she looked at me as if I wasn't doing my job. "I have tits. Suck them."

I grabbed her left breast and sucked her nipple into my mouth and she resumed riding me, lifting her hips up just an inch or two before lowering herself back down. My cock was massive in her tiny pussy, but it wasn't stopping her and it surely wasn't stopping me.

"Let me know when you're going to cum," Kendra said, picking up the pace.

My hands grabbed her ass then, and her breast bobbed up and down with her movements, but her nipple remained locked between my lips.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked from behind her pert fleshy nub.

"A condom? Why would I need a condom?" Kendra asked, ramming her head down over my spike. "Do you think I'm that irresponsible?"

"No," I said, slightly confused.

"I mean, what would happen if I got pregnant? Would you really want to introduce me to your daughter as your wife?"

"I...I mean, we don't need to"

"Really?" Kendra asked. "You'd do that? Just fuck me, get me pregnant, and leave? What am I? Some fucking whore?"

"Nnnooo," I said slowly, trying to diffuse the situation.

"Well, you're wrong. I am a fucking whore," Kendra said then, and she got up and spun around, bent over and grabbed my cock again. "Fuck me raw," She said, pulling my cock in line with her tiny pussy hole, and then, she sat down on it again. Three-quarters of my dick disappeared into her cunt and her asshole clenched tight, gripping me with all her might.

"Jesus Christ Kendra," I groaned, her pussy holding onto me like a glue trap.

Her ass pulled up and jerked down, her lips pulling up, but the inside of her pussy slid out, gripping my cock like a tight sock for a good two inches, and then it disappeared back inside as she slammed her pussy back down on me.

"Come on, fuck my cunt like you want to," Kendra groaned.

I grabbed hold of her hips and yanked her down, forcing my cock in even deeper. I felt the head of my cock compress, trying to slide into a smaller space where there was no room to go, and Kendra groaned.

"Give me that cum," Kendra groaned. "I've been your whore since the day I started here. I've wanted that cock of yours every fucking day." She moaned again, working harder on my lap, twerking in place, driving me crazy. "I stand at the window sometimes, just watching you work," she admitted, and her pussy gripped so so hard it almost hurt. "Thinking about you coming up here, just walking in and...taking me."

"I think,-" I groaned, and I felt my cum churning up in my balls.

"Yessss, give it to me," she groaned. "Here at work, I'm your fucking boss. You do what I say when I say it. But I'll do anything you want. I'm your fucking whore now. You know what that means?" She said, throwing a wanting glance over her shoulder.

"What?" I asked, my cock starting to jerk violently.

"You fucking cum in me now."

I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me, my cock sealing her pussy closed, and cum shot into her so hard I thought I could hear it spurting into the tiny space where my cock couldn't enter, filling her up.

"Oh! Oh fuck!" Kendra yelped, her hips wriggling back and forth as if each and every shot of my cum burned inside of her. "Jesus, ugh! God, damn!"

My cock continued throbbing, forcing more and more of my sperm cocktail inside of her insanely tight pussy, and then, her pussy opened, just a bit. My cum worked as the ultimate lubricant and Kendra groaned as my cock slid in deeper, and deeper.

"Oh...oh god," Kendra grunted, her hips shaking and her thighs jerking with miniature spasms.

"It's almost all the way in," I laughed as she arched her back and began shaking.

"No...No more!" She shouted then, and she jumped up off of me, her hands grabbing at the bottom edge of her dress, trying to pull it down her hips and over her thighs. Her legs clamped together and she awkwardly took a few steps in a circle, one high-heeled show still on her left foot.

"Are you...are you okay?" I asked, wondering if she was actually okay, or if I'd hurt her in some way. It was almost as if she'd been wounded,

"I...I'm fine," She said, tugging her dress back up over her tits, and then moving her legs back and forth. "I'm fine. Just...A, uh...I overdid it, a bit."

"You're sure?" I asked.

"Put your cock away," she said, walking back over to me. "Hold on," she said, and she dropped back to her knees, but this time, they were clamped together, and she studiously went to work, sucking and licking any evidence of our union, off of my member. She finished the job and then awkwardly got back to her feet. I stuffed my cock back in my pants, and then she bent down and gave me a hard wet kiss.

Her lips were soft, wet, and demanding, but only as long as she wanted them to be. She pulled away quickly and then wiped at the sides of her lips with the palms of her hands. "I meant what I said," she stated, walking back around her desk.

"About what?" I asked.

"Everything," She said, pulling her seat out and sitting back down quickly. "You still have my key?"

"Yes," I replied, zipping my pants back up.

"Good. I only have the one extra," she said, grabbing the file folder and closing it quickly. She tossed it to the side. "You going to lunch?"

"Uh, yeah," I said, standing up, thinking she was going to invite me to lunch with her.

"Good. I've got a lot of work to do," She said.

I stood there for a moment, unsure of what she was saying. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Kendra stared at me for a moment and then she allowed a tiny smile to play across her lips and She slid her hands over her breasts, and pointed out the hard points underneath her dress. "I'm fine. I just don't want you ripping my pussy the first time we fuck."

"Oh," I said, shocked at her admission.

"I pride myself on my pussy," She said then, a rude smirk replacing her smile. "Maybe once it's stretched out a few times, I'll let you ruin it. Just make sure you'll never forget just how tight it was today."

"I will never forget," I said, tucking my shirt back in.

"Make sure you don't," Kendra said, and then she pointed at the door. "And make sure you close it on the way out."

I nodded, and then left, wondering why I'd just let any of what had just happened, happen. As I hit the bottom of the stairs, John gave me a sly look. "So, did you pray, beg, or-," he stuck out his tongue and waggled it up and down quickly, and then laughed.

"All of the above," I said, adding a bit of truth into the lie, or vice versa.

"Ahhh, good, good. I usually just go in and cry until she tells me to leave."

"Crying was an option?" I asked then, throwing John a sly look of my own.

"Not for you. You too pretty for crying."

"I've never had a man call me pretty before," I said.

"No, no, you pretty boy. Everyone knows."

I knew what John was saying. I was too handsome to fake a crying fit and get away with it. I was much better suited to using the skills I had at my disposal, although, I hadn't necessarily gone up to the office of my own free will, or had I? I sat down at my lathe and wondered then. I'd known what Kendra wanted from me. The letter and the key had explained it all. But had I thought she would have done that at work? No. Then again...

The buzzer sounded for lunch and I flipped the switch on my lathe, powering it down. I grabbed my things, and headed out to my truck, and then gave Jennifer a call. Kendra had hung up on her mid-word, and I knew she was going to be giving that a lot of thought.

"Hey," I said when she picked up.

"Hey, Daddy," Jennifer replied. "Are you off now?"

"Yeah, Lunch just started," I said, buckling my seat belt.

"Well, I'm off for the rest of the day," Jennifer said, "but I got my job back. Kinda. Well, different hours and stuff but, it's good. You wanna get lunch together?"

"Sure," I said, pulling out onto the road. "Where do you want to meet?"

"Let's try Gertie's Cafe. They have good food."

"It's a bit pricey," I said, but then I nodded. "Okay, sounds good."

I headed to Gertie's and in five minutes I was pulling in right behind Jennifer. As I got out of the truck and walked over to Jennifer, I could see she had a strange look on her face.

I walked up to the door and Jennifer hurried up to me and grabbed the door handle. "Stop. Jesus Christ Daddy."

"What?" I asked.

"What did you eat?" Jennifer asked, and she raised a hand up to my lips and pulled a thumb across my upper lip. She put her thumb up to her face, and then her nose, and then her mouth fell open.

"She kissed me," I said voluntarily.

"That fucking bitch!" Jennifer said sharply.

"I...I don't know if she got mixed signals or-"

"There's nothing mixed about it Dad," Jennifer said, wiping the lipstick on her pants like a man would. I did the same a moment later, trying to eradicate any remaining evidence. "She wants to jump your bones."

"Yeah, I know," I replied, pulling open the door to the cafe.

"So, are you going to do anything about it?" Jennifer asked as we sat down at a small table for two. I leaned forward so I didn't have to speak loudly, and Jennifer did too. Overheard rumors and information spread like wildfire in a small town.

"What do you want me to do? Sue Bob? Not only would I lose my job, but maybe nothing comes out of it. Or, maybe I win, and the machine shop has to close. Then everyone is out of a job."

"It's not right," Jennifer said, her hands reaching out and grabbing my own, comforting me.

"Well, who's going to believe me, even if I do say something?" I asked, leaning forward. "I mean, look at me."

Jennifer did. She took a long hard stare at me, and then she sighed. "I don't...I don't know. I mean, it's not like she's not nice. We spoke on the phone."

"I know, I was there," I said. "But...what you didn't hear was my pay raise."

Jennifer's frowning face picked up a bit. "You got a pay raise?"

"Double," I said. Jennifer's hands let go and dropped to the table. She gave me a look of sheer disbelief and continued staring at me. The admission of my pay raise confirmed everything for her. There was no way I could deny it. I let out a heavy sigh and shook my head. "I couldn't...say no."

Jennifer's eyes softened and she sighed and then she looked out the window. I didn't know what to say. The waitress came to our table and asked us if we were ready to order, but Jennifer just shook her head.

"Can you give us a minute?" I asked, and she said yes, and to just yell for her when we were ready to order. I thanked the woman and turned back to Jennifer, waiting for...something.

"What does this mean?" Jennifer asked then, turning back to me. "What about Mack and me?"

"I...I still love you," I said, grabbing her hands like she had done to mine. "I still love you. I'm not leaving. It's...a bit unorthodox but..."

"You're not marrying her," Jennifer said then.

"No!" I replied a bit too loudly, eliciting momentary stares from the cafe's other patrons. "No. I never said anything about getting married."