5 Years Later Ch. 02

Story Info
Alison and Spencer use Hanna for practice.
10.6k words
4.57
11.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Pretty Little Liars and have no association with anyone involved in the show. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Spencer, hey." Mona greeted cheerily, "Come in and join the fun."

Spencer frowned in confusion and then blushed as Mona stepped aside to reveal her friend Alison was already inside Hanna's childhood bedroom. Hanna was there too, but that was hardly surprising. What was surprising was Alison being there, especially after the way she initially reacted to the development in the relationship between Hanna and Mona.

Then again Spencer hadn't been sure what to think at first either, and none of them had been jumping for joy, and yet now here she was, caught red-handed trying to get some advice, and as Spencer frantically tried to think of explanation for her presence Alison frowned, slowly got up and walked towards her. Oh crap!

"Oh... Alison, hey..." Spencer weakly began, desperately trying to think of something else to say but her mind failed her.

After Spencer trailed off Alison asked, "Spence, what are you doing here?"

"I, I... I..." Spencer stammered, before gulping, "Came to see Hanna! Yeah, I'm just here to see my friend. Maybe apologise for my behaviour yesterday. Because seriously Han, I'm sorry if I was a little hesitant, it's just... it's Mona! You know?"

"And we just want what's best for you." Alison added, then telling Spencer, "That's why I'm here too."

"Mona IS what's best for me." Hanna said without hesitation, "I love her."

"That's... great..." Spencer said hesitantly.

There was a long pause and then Mona asked, "Are you sure you weren't here for another reason?"

"Like what?" Spencer tried and failed to ask instantly, while Alison just frowned.

"Well, even after everything I've done, I got my best friend to want to be with me. To agree to marry me. Even to be my little Anal Princess." Mona grinned wickedly, "Maybe you want advice on how to do the same with your best friend."

"I don't want that with her." Spencer immediately protested, motioning to Ali.

"I said your best friend, didn't I?" Mona grinned wickedly, "And we all know for you that's Aria, just like its Emily for Ali. Your OTPs."

"Hey, I don't need anyone's help." Alison folded her arms, before smugly boasting, "If I want Emily, I can have her like that."

"Then why don't you?" Mona asked.

Another brief pause and then Alison admitted, "I'm not sure I deserve her after everything I've done."

"I've done worse, and look at me?" Mona pointed out, "I know you don't want to admit it, but if you want someone, anyone to tell you to go for it, me and Han will be happy to do it. I don't think that's the only reason you're here, but for now let's concentrate on Spencer, who I don't hear denying what she knows to be the truth."

For a few seconds Spencer tried to do just that, before sighing, "Fine! You're right. It's just... Hanna always seemed to be 100% straight, just like Aria. So... what changed?"

"That's the thing Spence, nothing really changed." Mona explained, "I'd like to take credit for turning out Hanna, but that would have been impossible if she really was 100% straight. But she wasn't. Were you Han?"

"No." Hanna happily confirmed, before admitting, "I'm not 100% gay either. I like men, and I was even in love with Caleb, but I prefer women. There are just so many upsides, you know? Not that it really matters, because I'm so devoted to Mona I don't want to imagine myself with anyone else."

There was a brief pause, then Spencer frowned, "So you're what, 75-two5 gay?"

Hanna smiled softly, "It's not a maths question Spence."

"Luckily for you." Alison quipped, some of her old mean girl self slipping out.

Which caused Hanna to glare at the other blonde and quip, "Bitch says what?"

Of course Alison was too smart to fall for that and simply glared back before changing the subject, "I think what Spencer is trying to say is, that she has a shot with Aria, and we all know she does, so can we get back to my thing?"

"Wait, I do?" Spencer questioned.

"Of course you do." Hanna smiled softly, "Just tell her the truth."

"I know that seems absurd, but it worked for me. And I'm, me." Mona pointed out, "What have you got to lose?"

"Aria! I could lose Aria." Spencer pointed out the obvious.

"Haven't you lost her already?" Hanna pointed out, "We've barely seen each other the last 5 years."

"Actually no." Spencer admitted, "Em might have been travelling around the world, and you two might have been doing God knows what, but for me, Aria has always been a short two hour train ride away, allowing us to meet up for lunch dates all the time. We just didn't want to admit that to make you think we were leaving the rest of you out, and... why are you staring at me like that?"

"It's just-" Hanna began softly, before again being rudely interrupted by the blonde.

"Wow, and Mona was mocking me for practically dating Emily already." Alison scoffed

"You're Skyping every day. You practically are." Mona quipped.

"I don't see her every day." Alison argued, "Just every other day."

"It doesn't matter, because I've never fucked a girl before." Spencer admitted out of frustration, and then when Ali gave her a look she admitted with a blush, "What? That? That was more, lying back and letting the other girl do all the work. But Aria is a bottom, I can feel it in my bones, so even if Aria said yes, I wouldn't know how to give her what she needs."

"Now, that's where we can really help you." Mona grinned.

"What, are you going to let me practice on Hanna?" Spencer scoffed as a joke, and then when nobody laughed she went pale, "Wait, what?"

"Don't worry Spence, you're not going to practice on Hanna tonight." Alison told her friend, before revealing, "Cause I've got dibs."

"What?" Spencer repeated in disbelief.

"Hey, don't fight." Hanna scolded, "There's plenty of me to go around."

"Seriously, what's going on?" Spencer exclaimed in annoyance.

"Me and Ali are going to gang bang Hanna tonight." Mona said as simply as if she was talking about the weather, "And you can join us, if you want."

Spencer just stood there in disbelief for a few long seconds, before turning to Hanna and mumbling, "Seriously?"

Hanna blushed, then admitted, "It's... it's always been a fantasy of mine. And well, I'd prefer to do it with people I know."

"What's wrong Spencer? Are you more of a bottom?" Ali teased.

"You don't have too, if you want too." Hanna quickly clarified, "I just... I always thought you were cute. And if I can help you in some small way to find the happiness I've found with Mona by giving you the skill and confidence to go after Aria, isn't it worth it?"

"And?" Mona pushed knowingly.

"And..." Hanna blushed, before admitting, "I just love the thought of getting my slutty ass fucked by multiple women. And DP'ed. Oh God, I wanna get DP'ed so bad. And to be made air tight? To have every single fuck hole on my body, filled with strap-on cock? My pussy, mouth and ass all fucked at the same time by three dominant women? Mmmmm, I can't imagine anything better."

"And?" Alison pushed with a wicked smile on her face.

"And I'd love to eat your pussy." Hanna admitted, slightly more confidently now, especially as she turned to her other friend, "And yours Ali! Mmmmm, I wanna bury my face deep in your cunt and lick you until you cum in my mouth and all over my face. In fact, why don't we do that right now? Then Spencer can either stay and watch, and just watch, or leave, or maybe... maybe she can stay and let me have a turn with her pussy?"

"Sounds good to me." Alison grinned.

"Yes, I think that's a wonderful idea." Mona beamed happily, "Han, take off your clothes and get down on your knees in front of Ali. Ali, why don't you put the rest of us in the mood with a little striptease? Oh don't give me that look, it's only fair if I'm giving you the chance to use my girlfriend's pretty little mouth for your pleasure."

For a few long seconds there was deafening silence, then Hanna cautiously got out of her clothes and then dropped down onto her knees in front of Alison, causing the glare on Alison's face to turn into a smirk. Then Alison suddenly started taking off her clothes, which should have been Spencer's cue to leave.

After all, she came here for some advice, and she got nothing that she couldn't find in a fortune cookie. And these were her friends! Her best friends since childhood, and Mona, so obviously she couldn't stay and watch them have sex, and she certainly couldn't join in. Yet for some reason she couldn't move, her body betraying her and causing her to see Alison DiLaurentis in all her glory.

Of course growing up Spencer had seen Alison naked before, but that was only a few glances when they were much younger, and Alison's body had changed dramatically over the past 5 years, and changed for the better in Spencer's opinion. Alison was always stunning, but before she had been painfully skinny, first as a result of wanting to be the prettiest girl in school, then from being on the run and barely eating right.

Now she looked a lot healthier and had filled out in all the right places, which Alison happily showed off during her little striptease, sometimes even giving Spencer a wink, although she mostly focused on Hanna. And in turn Hanna gave her all her attention, eagerly watching her prize being unwrapped in front of her, and then going for it, only to be stopped at the last second.

"Ah, ah, ah..." Alison said, firmly grabbing Hanna's head as she tried diving forwards, "You need to earn the privilege first. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, you need to earn the privilege of eating my pussy by kissing my feet and begging me for it!"

"Yes Alison." Hanna whimpered, quickly diving down and pressing her lips to Alison's feet and then murmuring, "Please Ali, let me lick you. Let me lick you like I lick Mona. Please? She loves it, and I'm sure you will too. Please allow me the privilege of eating your pussy. I want it so bad. Please Ali, give me your cunt. Let me lick it for you and make you cum."

In between each sentence Hanna pressed a kiss to Alison's feet, and as the seconds ticked by she didn't even wait for that. Which God knows Spencer shouldn't have found erotic, especially given the awful things Alison had done to her when they were younger, and yet to her shame she did.

What was even worse was that she wanted to be in Alison's position and have Hanna kissing her feet. Or better yet Aria. Oh yes, she wanted to have her childhood friends kiss her feet and beg her to eat her pussy. For the privilege of eating her pussy! That's what Alison called it, and Spencer loved the idea of calling it that.

Hanna could remember metaphorically grovelling at Alison's feet, and she got a lot of twisted enjoyment out of literally doing it now. It was actually a first for her, which was extremely rare given how Mona had introduced her to so many wicked and wonderful things, and it made her feel so humiliated and submissive, so of course she loved it.

Luckily she suspected she would be doing this a lot more often, or at least once more, given the way that Mona was watching them. And when she did Hanna would beg for the privilege of sucking each one of Mona's toes, slide her lips all over those feet, and any other thing she could think of to prove her devotion to her true top. Whereas for now Ali seemed perfectly content with Hanna just kissing the tops of her feet.

Which seemed to last an eternity, until finally Alison ordered, "I suppose that will do... Hanna, kiss your way up my legs. Do it nice and slowly so I know just how badly you want my cunt."

"Yes Ali." Hanna whimpered softly just before doing as she was told.

It was hard to tell whether Ali wanted her to reply or not, so Hanna kept it brief, and it didn't seemed she was punished for it. At least at first. Then once she had kissed all the way to Ali's pussy and still hadn't got permission to lick her friend's pussy Hanna wondered if she was being denied.

She tried staring up at Alison, but the other blonde was clearly preoccupied with the reactions of Mona, and particularly Spencer. So just to be sure Hanna kissed her way down the other leg and back up it, repeating the process and then kissing the area outside of Alison's pussy, making it clear she was waiting for permission.

Permission which Alison eventually gave her, "Good, now lick me! Lick my pussy in front of your precious girlfriend, mmmmm, and our friend, oh yes, like a good little slut. Do it! Lick my fucking cunt you little whore, ohhhhhhh yessssssss, ooooooooh Hanna, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck! Eat my pussy you dyke whore! Yessssssss, that's it, yesssssssss, oh fuck! Fuck! Oh Hanna, you wonderful little whore! Oh lick me, lick my cunt, ah fuck! Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, you're so gay for that pussy Hanna! Ohhhhhhhh, no wonder your precious little Mona can't get enough of you. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, eat me, eat my pussy, oh fuck!"

This time Hanna took the risk of not replying, partly because Alison wasn't giving her much of a chance to get a word in edgeways, but mostly because she just didn't have the patience to wait for an opening. Not after already being denied twice before, and technically for years before that.

Oh yes, ever since Mona had helped Hanna discover her true purpose in life as a pussy addicted lesbian bottom she had found herself dreaming of an alternative universe where Ali had made Hanna her bitch. She couldn't ever imagine being Alison's girlfriend, and she wouldn't trade being Mona's little Princess for anything, but the idea of being Ali's bitch was incredibly hot.

Just when she couldn't imagine wanting to be living in that alternative universe more Hanna pressed her tongue against the bottom of Alison's pussy and slowly slid it all the way up to the top, finally fulfilling her desire to lick Ali's cunt. Only, no. One lick wasn't nearly enough.

She of course did it over and over again, because that was her true fantasy, and once she started Hanna didn't ever want to stop, because her incredibly sexy childhood friend tasted so good. The second her flavour hit her taste-buds Hanna pretty much lost the ability to think coherently, which was just the way she felt during her first time eating pussy. Mona's pussy! Oh yes, the pussy of Alison DiLaurentis was second only to that of Mona Vanderwaal. Just like Hanna had imagined it would be.

Alison had imagined this too, although Hanna was much, much better when she imagined she would be. Clearly Mona was an excellent teacher. Or maybe Hanna was just a natural pussy whore. Perhaps a combination of both? That certainly seem to be the case, the night was young yet, and Alison would be lying if she claimed she didn't love the idea of exposing Mona as a wannabe once and for all.

Maybe even have Mona eating her cunt. Maybe Spencer too. Then she could take their anal cherries, breaking them completely, meaning that she would have three little sluts to play with instead of just 1. But for better or for worse, that didn't seem very likely.

Both Mona and Spencer were far too preoccupied with staring at Hanna with a look on their faces which said they wished Hanna was between their legs, not that they were in her place. Alison knew the difference, and while it was a little disappointing the truth was she had missed having like-minded minions at her beck and call, and it seemed almost as enjoyable to turn Mona and Spencer into that so they could give Hanna the kind of treatment she needed.

Especially if that might mean they could do the same to Aria, and particularly Emily. Oh yes, the more she thought about it the more Alison found herself actually preferring that idea.

She could picture it is clear as day, Emily on her knees in front of her, completely naked or maybe just wearing a collar with the words 'Property of Alison DiLaurentis' or simply 'Alison's Bitch' on the nametag, staring lovingly at her for instructions.

Alison would take a few long seconds just to enjoy that sight, and then a few more for her to lick her pussy, which Emily would do like the good little lesbian slut she was, Mona and Spencer watching with the same looks on their faces that they had right now. Hanna would be there too, obviously, only she would be jealous of Emily, having known just how good Alison tasted. Maybe Aria would be there too, with the same jealous look as Hanna.

After that Alison would strap on a big cock and fuck Emily in all her holes in front of their friends, but especially in the ass so there could be no doubt that Emily was her bitch. Then she would share her. Or maybe before that, forcing Emily to crawl back and forth between herself, Mona and Spencer so the slutty little lesbian got to taste three pussies instead of one.

Maybe let her go down on Hanna and Aria too. Either way with the help of Spencer and Mona she could make Emily airtight, a cock in each one of her fuck holes, the two alleged tops taking it in turns with Emily's mouth and butt before Alison showed them how to properly pound a booty.

Alison was lost in that beautiful dreamworld for quite a while, then she realised she was a bit too close to cumming, which she took out on Hanna, "Not so fast you dumb bitch! I'm not ready to cum yet! God Mona, what's up with your bitch? Is she always this naughty? Do you need a real top to discipline her?"

"My little Princess is as good as gold." Mona frowned, before grinning, "Well, mostly. Sometimes she likes to give me an excuse to spank her. Not that I need one. Mmmmm, and I just love making those fat ass cheeks of hers jiggle for me. But she's normally pretty good at interpreting when I'm ready to cum. Are you sure you're not the one who's getting carried away?"

"No!" Alison protested, before admitting, "I just started thinking about Emily and-"

"Well that's the problem. No wonder Hanna thought you were ready to cum." Mona chuckled, "I know what imagining my sweet Hanna munching my muffin does to me without a talented little tongue lapping away at my twat, so don't worry Ali. There's no shame in it. I'm sure it would be exactly the same for Spencer if she was in your position right now, right Spence?"

"What?" Spencer blushed, who had been too lost in what Hanna was doing to pay attention to the conversation.

"Exactly." Mona smirked proudly.

"Whatever." Alison dismissed, "As long as your bitch doesn't make me cum without permission, were all good."

"She won't." Mona promised.

Spencer opened her mouth to ask for a turn, but she just couldn't get the word out. It was so wrong to even think of it, and she was blushing with shame and embarrassment, but Hanna just looked so good on her knees with her head in between Alison's legs, and Ali was constantly moaning, groaning and whimpering with pleasure throughout the pussy licking, especially when she was obviously off in dreamland.

For a while she obviously made an effort to try and hide just how good Hanna was doing at eating her pussy, but Hanna wouldn't be denied, making Spencer ache to receive the same treatment. Treatment which she hadn't received in a good long while.

Toby had tried, but he had never been any good at it, and it wasn't until college that Spencer had received some truly amazing head, which of course had been from another girl. She tried to tell herself that it was only a coincidence that it had been a short brunette, but the entire time she had imagined it was Aria, and that was what really had gotten her off.

Ever since then that fantasy had been a lot more vivid, to the point where Spencer had been extremely nervous about seeing her old friend again, because she didn't want to make a fool of herself and ruin their friendship, but she wasn't sure she could avoid making a move on her. That was why she was here, for a confidence boost to be sure she could be that it wouldn't be a failure.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers