5 Years Later Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not needing to be told twice Spencer quickly got into position, replacing Ali behind Hanna and pressing the tip of her cock against her friend's butt hole, which was already gaping after the skilled fucking Alison had given it. Then Spencer actually paused, because even though she didn't need to be told twice, she quite liked to be, at least in this case, as the words she was receiving were wonderfully wicked.

Although it wasn't actually that long before she pushed forwards, anally penetrating Hanna and stuffing her rectum full of dick much faster than Alison had. Which again got only positive sounds out of Hanna, and Spencer's strap-on slid into her best friend's bottom like a hot knife through butter, once again proving what an anal whore Hanna really was.

If she hadn't been so overwhelmed with lust Spencer would have probably teased Hanna about that, and for all Spencer knew Alison and/or Mona had done that, as at the moment the whole world fell away and there was nothing but the big juicy butt in front of her, and the dildo strapped around her waist which she was now pumping in and out of that tight little forbidden hole.

Her cock! While psychologists might have a lot to say about that in this wonderful moment it truly felt like part of her, to the point where Spencer swore she could feel just how wonderfully tight Hanna's ass was. Although it was probably good that wasn't the case, because of it was she would have cum, deflating her dick and bringing an end to this heaven, which just wasn't acceptable. No, Spencer wanted to do this forever.

While Spencer hadn't necessarily thought about using a strap-on before nothing felt more natural to her then using it now, especially on Hanna's ass hole. It was obscene, as Spencer felt like she was born for this. Born to top other women by fucking them up the ass. And surely, there could be nothing more dominant than fucking a girl up the butt.

And oh, Spencer desperately wanted to do this to Aria. She wanted that more than anything. Aria had such a perfect little bubble butt, much like Hanna's actually, which made it easy to replace one with the other, Spencer becoming so lost in that particular fantasy that she almost didn't notice when things got even more perverted.

Hanna hadn't thought there could be anything better than having Mona inside her ass. Her girlfriend was just such a skilled butt buster just the thought of the pleasure she could make her feel would make her quiver, and that was including how hard she could make Hanna cum by shoving a nice big toy up her butt.

Although if it had been anything, it would have been this, and sure enough taking a cock in her pussy at the same time she was taking one in her ass might just be better. Especially as she got to stare lovingly at Mona the entire time, while two of her best friends ever shared her slutty little ass hole like the fuck hole it was. And yet, there might just be a way this could be even better.

"Give me your cock Ali." Hanna cried out, before quickly clarifying, "Stick it in my mouth! Please, I wanna taste my own ass on your big cock! Mmmmm, please let me taste it. Please let me taste my own ass like the filthy little ATM whore I am! Ooooooh Alison, please stick your cock in my mouth. I wanna suck it clean for you. Let me suck it clean, mmmmm, and then you and Mona can swap so I'm constantly tasting my own fucking slut butt! Mmmmm, oh Ali, I want to suck your cock while Spencer is fucking my ass and I'm sitting on Mona's dick. Yessssss, I wanna be made air tight! Fucked in all my holes at the same time! Triple stuffed! Please Alison, make me your three hole whore! Please? Oh yes, give it to me! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh!"

For a few moments the cruel teen which Alison DiLaurentis once had been returned as she cruelly stayed just out of reach of Hanna's needy mouth, before inevitably shoving forward ever so slightly so Hanna could wrap her lips around the toy cock which had just been buried in her butt. Having become quickly and completely addicted to the taste of her own ass Hanna moaned happily as always when she did this, but this time was different.

This wasn't Mona teasing her during an ass fucking, or Hanna showing her top the proper respect by cleaning her cock after another skilled bottom pounding. No, this signified Hanna officially being made air tight, a cock in her pussy, mouth and ass all at the same time, which was a whole new level of heaven. Which again, she had Mona to thank for.

While Hanna had her mouth too full to think her Mona was happy to pick up the slack, praising her, "Ohhhhhh yesssssss, that's it Han, suck that cock! Suck Ali's nice big juicy cock! Mmmmm yes, suck it clean of all your ass cream you filthy little ATM whore! Oh God, that's so hot! I love it! Mmmmm, I love watching my girlfriend go ass to mouth, even when it's not my cock she's sucking. Especially if she is sucking cock and taking it in her pussy and ass at the same time like a real three hole whore! Oooooooh yessssss, you love that, huh? You love being triple stuffed? Mmmmm yesssss, a cock in each hole? Yes you do, yes you do. Oh my God, and you look so beautiful like this. Doesn't she Ali?"

"Oh yes." Alison happily agreed while stroking Hanna's hair to provide a little bit more encouragement, "Hanna look so beautiful in her natural state, getting fucked in every little hole she has like the total dyke whore she is! Oh yes Hanna, you look so good with a cock in each hole. Mmmmm, sooooo good, oh fuck! Ohhhhhh, especially my cock. Ohhhhhhh yessssss, Hanna Marin looks good sucking my cock, mmmmm, but she looks even better with my dick in her ass. So how about it Spencer? Wanna swap holes? Huh? Get a blow job from your precious BFF, and let her suck her ass off of your dick, while I have another turn with that slut butt of her?"

Suddenly being included in the conversation clearly startled Spencer, but partly because she'd only barely got started, and partly because Hanna clearly hadn't finished, Mona intercepted, "Sure, you can do that. Just wait a minute though, mmmmm, Han hasn't finished cleaning that cock yet. Yes, she needs to deep throat it and get every drop of that butt cream. You do want that, right Ali?"

"Deep throating, huh?" Alison grinned in delight, "Oh Mona, you really do have her well trained."

"I've said it before, I'll say it again..." Mona chuckled, "It was easy."

Although the encouragement was completely unnecessary as Hanna would greedily sucked the strap-on regardless just to show she was a submissive little whore it was very welcomed, and only pushed Hanna to clean that cock more enthusiastically. Well, that and the chance she might get more butt cream once she had completely cleaned the dildo, which was exactly what happened.

In fact Spencer and Alison's swapped over sooner than Hanna would have liked, as it came only just after she started deep throating. As a result she started deep throating the dildos nearly the second they were shoved in her mouth, which was pure paradise at first, but they also pushed her into needing to cum in record time.

Even though it was painful she resisted for as long as she could, but ultimately Hanna whimpered, "Harder! Please fuck me harder! I, I need to cum! Please, I need it so bad!"

There was a brief pause, then Alison turned to Mona and asked, "What do you think?"

"Oh, I think she can do better than that." Mona grinned.

Taking the hint Hanna began pleading, "Fuck me! Oh please fuck me hard! Aaaaaahhhhhh fuck, I wanna be fucked! I wanna be fucked in every hole, mmmmm, but especially my ass! Yessssssss, I want all of you to fuck my slutty little ass hole! Treat it like the fuck hole it is! Oooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, use me like a fuck hole, mmmmm, it's what I'm here for. It's my purpose in life. I exist to be Mona's little Anal Princess, ohhhhhhh, who takes it in the ass whenever and however she wants. And now? We both want my ass gang banged! We all do! So do it! Take it in turns with my fucking butt hole and use it until you're satisfied. Treat me like an Anal Princess! No! I'm Mona's Anal Princess. The rest of you? Please treat me like an anal whore who's only purpose is for you to use as an anal fuck hole! Or better yet, mmmmm, pretend that I'm Aria, ooooooh, or Emily. Like I'm nothing but a practice dummy you're using for them! Oooooooh yesssss, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Just before Spencer started increasing the speed and force of her thrusts Mona suddenly pushed up into Hanna's pussy, making the blonde cum instantly. Hanna had felt like she was on the edge of orgasm since the first moment she was made air tight, and it just might have been the most powerful orgasm of her life, which was really saying something considering the ecstasy Mona gave her on a daily basis.

And yet it was outdone by the incredible climaxes that followed as one by one each top pounded Hanna's ass with everything they had, the first two benefiting from having Mona's cock in Hanna's cunt, while the last from being Mona, who Hanna was hopelessly in love with. Of course Hanna was barely aware of it, or anything after that first climax, as her whole world became nothing but ecstasy.

Mona lived to watch Hanna cum. It was like her favourite thing ever, and she got a front row seat to her beloved fiancé cumming what was probably a record amount of times given that first Spencer slowly built up her pace until she was pounding Hanna's ass with every ounce of her strength, and then when Spencer ran out of steam and pulled out Alison immediately replaced her.

Each time Hanna came on Mona's cock, her juices soaking the toy and escaping from that overflowing cunt. But it just wasn't enough for Mona. Or the fact that she was the first to make Hanna cum. No, she needed to claim responsibility for the majority of those orgasms, which was why she started thrusting up into Hanna's pussy on a more regular basis.

At first her thrusts were strategic, a hard one again to steal the credit away from Spencer, but when Alison took over the butt pounding duties and easily put Spencer to shame Mona eventually just started relentlessly hammering Hanna's cunt, turning the DP into a truly brutal double fucking.

Mona even briefly forgot about pleasing Hanna in favour of outdoing Alison, the two long-time rivals once again having a battle of wills, this time using Hanna's fuck holes to do it. Although to be fair Hanna wasn't complaining. In fact Hanna wasn't complaining very loudly, which reminded Mona of her presence. And gave her the perfect way to outdo Ali, as she reminded her rival who Hanna belonged too. And the fact that Alison lacked a bitch who was this slutty and devoted to her.

"That's it Ali, fuck her! Ass fuck my Anal Princess!" Mona encouraged darkly, struggling to concentrate as she continued fucking Hanna's pussy, "Yeahhhhhh, use my favourite little anal honeypot. Use it! Yessssss, use it like it was meant to be used! Oooooooh Ali, I bet this drives you crazy, huh? I used to be Loser Mona, and you used to have everything you wanted. Now look at us? I've got everything I ever wanted, and you're using my little Anal Princess to practice for the day you finally tell Emily what you really want. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, that's it Alison, take all of your frustrations out on my future wife's bitch ass! She loves it! Yesssssss, she loves cumming for us like the slut she is. But don't worry Ali, mmmmm, I'll help you. I'll help you to get Emily, mmmmm, to fuck my bitch, ohhhhhhh, anything you need. I'm here for you, and so is my favourite little fuck hole! Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssss, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh!"

By the time Alison finally pulled out, more out of annoyance at Mona's words than true exhaustion, Mona didn't have much left in the tank, which certainly wasn't her original plan. Not that it stopped her from flipping them over and quickly switching holes. No, Mona was addicted to fucking Hanna's perfect ass, and she needed her fix.

She just didn't flip Hanna over onto her stomach as originally planned. Sadly this meant she couldn't feel those meaty cheeks against her thighs while pushing Hanna's face into the bed sheets, which would have made her feel truly dominant and further reminded Alison, and Spencer, of her total ownership of this perfect little bottom. However it meant she got to stare lovingly into Hanna's eyes, which was almost just as good.

It was certainly enough to make Hanna smile with delirious happiness and cum like a good little bitch, Mona forcing herself to sodomise the other girl to a decent amount of climaxes before finally stopping. In the process she came a lot herself. Well, she had been doing that ever since losing control when Ali had been wrecking Hanna's ass, but now she had her fiancé to herself Mona's orgasms were almost as frequent and as hard as Hanna's, which was really saying something.

She just couldn't help it, after what felt like hours of the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, everything they had just done, everything they were going to do, and most of all everything they were doing now, Mona just couldn't stop cumming, or ass fucking Hanna. Not until she collapsed down onto the other girl, completely exhausted.

Then of course when Mona recovered enough of her strength she began covering Hanna's neck, shoulders and face in kisses, before finally focusing on her lips, although she barely got started when Alison got their attention, "Hey lovebirds, there will be plenty of time for that later. Yeahhhhhh, you can be all lovey-dovey later, now just show us that gape! Yes, show us all what we've done to Hanna's bitch hole! Come on Mona, you know you want too."

"WelI, I can't argue with that." Mona admitted after she reluctantly broke the kiss with Hanna, and then after she had fully pulled away from her girl she ordered, "You heard your friend Han, show us our handiwork. Mmmmm, show what comes of Alison DiLaurentis and Mona Vanderwaal working together. And Spencer Hastings too, of course. Oh yes, that's it baby. Ohhhhhh fuck, good girl."

Hanna was of course only too happy to flip over onto her stomach and push her ass up into the air as soon as Mona pulled her cock out of her ass. Which wasn't easy given she had zero energy left, but the overwhelming need to please her top gave her the adrenaline she needed to do what was necessary, especially as there were other tops watching too.

Which also allowed her to remember to reach back and then slowly pulled her cheeks apart to make it as erotic as possible. Not that it was actually necessary given how wide her ass hole felt, and just how much the tops stared at it lustfully, but whatever. The point was Hanna did as she was told like a good bottom, and then waited patiently for her reward, which thankfully she wasn't waiting long for.

"Wow, good work team." Alison chuckled, grabbing her phone to take a couple of shots.

"Some of my finest work." Mona agreed with a evil grin, also taking a souvenir or two of their handiwork.

"Are, are you okay Han?" Spencer asked nervously.

"Mmmmm, I'm so much better than okay." Hanna moaned, "God, I love having a gaping bitch hole."

"It reminds her of her place." Mona explained gleefully, "Just by being made to go ass to mouth, even if it is basically a reward for the little anal whore. Speaking of which... Hanna, get over here and perform your duties as my ATM loving Anal Princess. Ooooooh yeahhhhh, clean every drop of your butt cream off of my cock, and then do the same for your friends."

Even though it was maybe a bit quicker than usual it still felt like forever until Hanna finally got the permission she wanted, so when she finally got it she was quick to get into position and start sucking strap-on. As Mona was her true love it seemed only right to take her ass flavoured strap-on into her mouth first, but Hanna made sure that the cocks of Ali and Spencer didn't go ignored.

Admittedly she might have paused on the head of each so she could savour the deepest part of her butt, but then just like before she bobbed her head up and down on those dildos, eventually taking every single inch down her throat like the well-trained cock sucking slut she was.

To their credits Alison and Spencer moved closer either side of Mona to make it nice and easy for Hanna to show off just how much she loved the taste of her own butt, the blonde shamelessly moaning the entire time, even when all the anal juices were gone and she was just left sucking dick, because it meant she was pleasing the tops.

Especially Mona, who despite Hanna's best efforts she increasingly gave the majority of the attention too. But she just couldn't help it. She loved this woman, and wanted to spend the rest of her life with her. Which would hopefully include wonderful nights like this, because Hanna adored being gang banged and wanted to experience it again. And no sooner had she thought that Hanna got her wish, albeit after some wonderful verbal encouragement.

"Yesssssss, suck it cock sucker!" Spencer blurted out, wanting to contribute to the dirty talk Alison and Mona had been providing throughout, "Deep throat those dicks like a whore! Fuck Han, every drop. Mmmmm, you just sucked every single drop of your own butt cream off of those girl dicks like it was literally your job. Like you were literally an ass to mouth whore! And you fucking moaned while doing it! Oh fuck, one of my best friends is a complete and total ATM whore, ohhhhhhh, and most of all, she loves the taste of her own butt, mmmmm, and getting her butt fucked, ooooooh, and doing whatever her top tells her to do, mmmmm, which makes her the most perfect bottom I've ever met. Fuck Han, oooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, I hope Aria is even half the bottom you are."

"You know Spencer, you don't have to hope." Mona grinned wickedly, "We can be right beside you every step of the way, help train her to be the best bottom she can be. Mmmmm, then we can do to her what we just did to Hanna."

"Oh God yes, let's!" Alison eagerly agreed, "Then we can do the same to Emily. Just think about it Spencer? Our beautiful best friends, our submissive sluts, to use, and to share, however we want."

Telling herself she was just caught up in the moment Spencer grinned, and moaned, "Sounds good to me."

Whereas to Hanna it sounded like pure heaven. Well, she wanted to be selfish for at least a little while and keep these tops all to herself, but it would be exhausting and she wanted Emily and Aria to experience the heaven she just had. More importantly, she wanted her friends to know the blissful happiness she had found with Mona, and the stars had seemed to align so that they could make three pairs of lesbian couples who indulged in a little swapping fun.

Talking Emily and especially Aria into it might be difficult, but totally worth it in the end. But that was a problem for another time. For now Hanna was going to enjoy the rest of the night with these wonderful tops, and do everything in her power to please them.