50

Story Info
My 50th, and final story....
4.5k words
4.53
9.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my last story. I've enjoyed reading so many stories here. I hope you have enjoyed mine. I'm very happy with my stories, but as in life, all good things must come to an end.

Cheers,

Zoo

---------------------------------------------

To fulfill my thesis for my business doctorate, I took up a summer internship at an inclusive resort in Cancun. Using money I saved up from my Lake Travis business, I was able to fully fund this summer job. As a result, I was able to line up work where I would be able to learn all of the jobs, and their respective in's and out's in about 6 weeks.

Throwing a lot of work into paradise made it seem more like a vacation. The favorite part of my internship, however, never made it into my thesis.

After two weeks of training with the concierge and front desk systems, I moved to the room service team. Leaving this particular part of the training proved to be the worst part of my summer.

On the surface, room service is the hardest job. We worked 11 hour shifts so my running prowess proved helpful. We were always on the move, whether providing immediate service poolside, or running meals up to the exclusive members rooms.

Room service proved easy to master, and the tips improved as I got myself up to speed. By the 4th day, the other guys and I began trading notes and set up friendly hourly and daily goals. That day, Thursday, we had our usual crowd of people check in. And with them, the most challenging, daring, and fun challenge I could have ever imagined.

Many of our guests checked in, and went straight to the pool. As I was currently poolside, I began serving many of the new guests.

"Here you go." I told a woman lounging on her stomach, bikini top untied, and in the tiniest of thongs.

"Thank you." She told me, lifting up to take a drink. Her tits came into view immediately.

I tried not to stare, but no man on this earth would have passed up taking a quick look.

"Like what you see?" She asked.

"Sorry. I'm here to serve. I'm Zoo, and you can call on my anytime." I replied.

"Then in that case, I need some help unpacking. Please escort me to my room." Standing up before me, she tied her top ever so loosely and walked off.

Placing her drink on my server tray, I followed behind just a few steps. The buildings in the exclusive part of the resort are 3 stories high. The first 2 floors have standard suites, and the third floor has the junior suites which include private rooftop pools. Best of all, there are no internal hallways. All rooms have outside access. As my customer entered into an elevator, I caught up without stepping in with her.

"Which room are you in? I have to take the stairs. Company policy."

"Oh. No problem. I'm in 207."

The stairs are literally right next to the elevator, and I glide effortlessly up. In fact, I'm able to greet her elevator as it opens. Without even so much as a glance in my direction, she walks out of the elevator. Behind her sits the strings of her swimsuit on the floor. As I stare at the suit, I can feel her nakedness walk by me as I step aside. Grabbing the suit off the floor, I follow my naked guest along the outdoor hallway. Somehow, she looks even more naked now that when she was on the lounger with just a string up her ass.

At her door, she turns, smiles, and opens it. Following her in, I can't see any luggage.

"Travelling light?" I asked. We both hear the door close behind me.

"I'm already unpacked. I kinda lied about needing your help."

"How did you not lie?" I asked because I really didn't want to leave.

"I really need your help, just not with unpacking." She told me as she sat on the end of her bed.

"You can page me anytime. Let me show you how."

"I've been here before. I know how to get you. What I need is something more personal and intimate. Will you help?"

"Sure, naked lady in 207. How may I help you?" I asked with a smile.

"Janet's my name. I've been traveling for several days, and my toys were apparently stolen by some TSA hacks. I need your help with an orgasm. Will you do so?"

"I'm not allowed to have sex with the guests." I stammered, somehow pretending not to see her wide open pussy.

"Fuck policy. I need your services. Tell you what...no sex...just eat me out. I need a man's mouth on my cunt. Now." Janet's voice sounds a little desperate, and I'm kinda liking it.

Not taking my eyes off hers, I put the drink down on the shelf under the tv as Janet spreads herself wide open while fully reclining onto her back. Kneeling before her, I pull Janet's feet up and place them on my shoulders. Starting at her knees, I lick up and down her inner thighs and stop ever so briefly at her most intimate opening.

"I can feel your breath on my pussy. I need your mouth all over me. Please make me cum."

With my elbows just inside her knees, I reach down with each hand to pull Janet as wide open as possible. As she moans in a low guttural pitch, I plunge my tongue into her soft folds and begin licking from the inside out. Janet's juices begin flowing, and I slurp her tastiness.

Suddenly, I feel Janet's hand grasp my hair to pull my head deep into her pussy. Grabbing a quick gasp of air, I go in for the kill and alternately lick and suck on her. Within just a few moments, Janet is cumming all over my face and I swallow as much of her as she'll allow.

After placing my head where I can breathe freely, wave after wave of orgasm flow through Janet and I gladly enjoy her pussy while she rubs it up and down on my face.

"Thank you. I'll tip you next time I see you. I just need to cool down." Janet tells me as she pushes me away.

Leaving her to her recovery efforts, I head back to the pool to provide more excellent service. At end of our shift, the guys and I compare notes.

"Did you see the woman in 207?" I ask.

"207? What about 125 and 127?" Rafael answered.

"And 522 and 631." Jose exclaimed.

"Is this normal?" I ask.

"Every so often, we'll be up to our ears in pussy."

"I literally was just that." I smile as I remember Janet's legs wrapped around my head.

"Sounds like it's time for the ultimate challenge." Jose says.

"What's that?" I ask.

"We'll set a number of times you have to make a guest cum in the next 5 days. It's a scout's honor thing, but you lose half your tips if you don't make the number." Rafael explained.

"Sounds fun. What's the number? And what happens if we get caught?"

"Somewhere between 30 and 70, depending on the other rules. And you'll get a mark on your record, so nothing too serious unless you get caught again." Rafael laughs.

Jose pulls out his phone, and opens up an app.

"Okay, I have the random generator open. Let's start with guests." He tells us.

He shows all of us a 5 on his screen.

"Next, times daily you can actually fuck a guest."

He shows us a 2 on the screen.

"And finally, total times."

He shows us a 50.

"Alright, so we have to make at least 5 different guests cum. We can have sex only two times a day, so all the other times will just be oral. And, your guests have to cum 50 times. Not all of them, of course, just those you 'service'."

"Does today count, or do we start tomorrow? And, is this limited to just our shifts?" I ask.

"Time on your shift only. After hours is your choice. We start tomorrow."

With that, we all head out. I'm lucky. My internship keeps me on the property so I wander around in the dark to scope out the possibilities. The trick is to keep moving, and not linger in one spot. This portion of the resort is spread out with 17 of the 3 story buildings. The guests staying in these rooms come for the exclusive features like free room service and personalized service not available on the other side of the resort. It's mostly quiet with the foot traffic limited to the guests paying the premium price for these rooms.

In the quiet of the midnight hour, I meander around the buildings by following the lazy river connecting the multiple pools which are near each building. Rather than push my luck before the game even gets going, I head to my room to get some sleep.

Day 1

My phone awakens me in the dark. Friday has dawned, and with it the realization the resort is at 98% capacity. This a problem, a good one, but still provides issues for the staff. All room service staff have been asked to come in.

With only 2 kitchens open for breakfast, I make my way to the closest one by way of one of the main pools. The sun rises over the Gulf, and I can several couples have arrived early to claim the always popular cabanas. Their feet stick out from the darkness of the covered loungers. These are truly seasoned visitors if they know to claim their spots before the sun is up. At this point, I have at least 2 hours of room service to deliver before taking care of the pool area.

Scanning the list of rooms waiting for delivery, 207 catches my eye. Without hesitation, I personally finish her order and head over.

"Come in." I hear from behind the door after I knock.

"Good morning, Janet." I state confidently as I push open the door.

Standing by her bed, wrapped in a towel, Janet looks amazing.

"Oh, Zoo, I'm so happy to see you." Of course, the towel drops as she walks to me.

After a quick kiss, I walk out and place her order out on the patio table overlooking the pool area. Janet walks out, still naked, and sits at the table.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I look at Janet's body as I pour a mimosa. She is as magnificent as I remember.

"Sure."

"Several of us working room service have a friendly bet, and I could use your help." I start.

"I hope it involves sex." Janet licks at her champagne flute.

"I have to produce 50 orgasms with at least 5 of my customers. Last night doesn't count, but I thought of you as soon as we made the wager."

"Well, you're in luck. I've been here many times, and I would be lying if I said I've never been part of this before." Janet smiles.

"Really?"

"Yep. I count on a lot of sex when I'm here. So, I'm on board, but I need your help."

"Awesome. What can I do?" I smile inside, thinking of all the opportunities Janet just opened up.

"I want to cum on a lounger at the pool, and also on the beach. If you promise to make both happen, then I'm all yours, starting right now." Janet spreads her legs, and puts a strawberry in her pussy.

Looking around ever so briefly, I drop to my knees and dive right back into that pussy I was enjoying just a few hours ago. Now freshly clean, Janet tastes incredible as I place my tongue just inside her. Janet moves just a little to make my access complete, and I reward her by eating and sucking on her wet folds. As before, a quick orgasm surges through her body.

"You are amazing, and I'm counting on you at least 3 times a day for the next 4 days. Your mouth is so amazing, I'll tip you $1000 if you do this either by the pool, or on the beach. How about that for a challenge?" Janet looks at me through lust-filled eyes.

"Count me in." I reply as I stand and leave. Janet remains on the patio, naked and wanting more.

Doing the math, Janet is a guaranteed 10 orgasms. I need to hustle and find some customers. As I look over the room orders back in the kitchen, I'm hopeful the smaller orders are for single women. I need to make some quick connections today.

Not wanting to bring attention to my self, I see a small order in 711, and a somewhat larger order for 712. I can knock these out quickly. Moving quickly to building 7, I set up my cart between the rooms and knock on 712. The door opens, revealing a man. Assuming I stuck out here, I move quickly inside to place the tray of food on the table near the patio door. Turning to leave, I'm stopped in my tracks by the sight of a naked woman on the bed, her ass barely covered by a sheet which leaves her tits clearly in my line of vision. My new guest places a twenty in my hand when I'm done at the table, and I stare at a pair of tits out of the corner of my eye.

"By the way, can you deliver this note to 712?" He asks.

"Sure. In case you need anything else at all, my pager number is on this card. You can use the hotel app to text me with your location. I'll come running."

"I'm sure you will. Don't worry. My wife set this up. Wait 'til you see the woman in 712." He whispers.

"Thanks. I'm Zoo. Pleased to meet you."

"Thanks, Zoo. That's Jess over there. You'll be hearing from her for sure." He says as he closes the door.

Heading next door, I grab the single tray and knock on 712. You can't say I wasn't warned. The woman opening the door is in a simple green one-piece swimsuit. It is the type of suit I would gladly help her get out of. Several buttons on the front side would reveal almost her entire body, but she has them buttoned up. Walking in, I hand her the note from next door, then drop her food off at the table.

"I'm Zoo..." The bed robs me of any words. Several dildos and other toys are on it.

"Thank you." She hands me a small tip.

"I'm Zoo. Here is my card with my text number. Use the hotel app to text me your location and anything you need whatsoever. I'm here to serve you." I finish.

"Thank you, Zoo. You'll definitely hear from me. I'll be poolside today. I'm Caitlin." The smile from her mouth distracts me not only from the bed, but also from the sight of her nipples hardening under the tight material covering her body.

"Your suit looks amazing. Do you have others? You'll get lots of sun this weekend." I tell her.

"Thanks. You'll be the second to find out." Caitlin tells me.

"Second?"

"That couple in 711 has me very interested in the possibilities. We'll see." Caitlin replies, putting down the note I had handed her.

"Enjoy your stay; we're glad you're here." I depart to go finish off the morning deliveries.

In need of at least 2 more customers to service, I work diligently to avoid bringing attention to myself while picking only the small orders. Needless to say, my morning is quite busy as I deliver order after order. Before the breakfast service is over, I find myself working alone at the smallest of the resort pools. Usually, one person can handle it since it's one of the private member pools. Looking at the sparse group of sun worshippers, I'll tackle it with gusto. Splitting my tips with the lone bartender working the small cabana bar will ensure good service for our guests.

The most welcome of guests enters the pool area just as I'm getting loungers and resort towels set out. In a once piece suit, Janet assumes her position on a lone lounger, and stares at me as I walk up.

"Good morning. I'll be here all day to serve you. Let me know how I can continue to provide you perfect service." I state, following company scripts l've learned.

"I can think of a few things, but for now just keep the margaritas flowing." Janet smiles as she looks over the top of her sunglasses.

"I'll be right back."

As I bring Janet the first of what will be many drinks, I see two ladies sit on the other side of the pool. My first impression is they are definitely a couple. My second impression is that they both have amazing tits. As they sit on the edge of their seats, they apply sunscreen to each other and laugh. Working my way over to them, they smile as I approach.

"How can I provide you perfect service today?" I ask.

______________________________

Day Two

Waking well before the sun rises, I find myself surrounded by two sets of arms. Extracting myself from the bodies, I'm glad to see I didn't oversleep. However, with no time to spare, I need to hightail it out of here and get a fresh set of clothes. After a quick shower, I run into Rafael and Jose near the kitchen.

"What's your current count?" Jose asks.

"7 yesterday." Rafael brags.

"Me, too." Jose counters. They both look at me.

"Hold on." I tell them.

Yesterday, once a blur, comes into focus in my mind. Once the two women showed up, I got them set up with drinks, and then Caitlin showed up. Joined by the woman from 711, they moved into the pool water and then out to the beach. There, they found a quiet covered lounger where I was able to bring them drinks. Needless to say, they got naked quickly and I was able to edge them constantly for a few hours with drinks and my fingers. Right after lunch, I was able to move between their loungers and fingered them to simultaneous orgasms.

"Well, there was 2 at the same time. Then..."

At the pool, apparently the two women had noticed my activity beachside, and they asked me to bring fresh drinks to their room. They both left their seats and headed to their room while I got the drinks. At their room, I found the door wide open. Beckoning from their king size bed, both women were naked, and on their knees. Apparently they saw what I did out on the beach, and they wanted their own needs met. So, just like I did on the beach, I stood close enough to finger both pussies. After rubbing them for a moment, I stopped and held my fingers in place so they could grind out their own orgasms. As they kissed, I couldn't help but notice their amazing tits. I could get used to this challenge. Turns out their names are Cammie and Taryn and they are recently engaged.

"Two more....then..." Damn, I was busy yesterday.

Done with the two engaged women, I moved back to the pool and found Janet with a new friend. Apparently, Janet was on her balcony found a pair of tits hanging out from a balcony two floors above hers. They decided to meet poolside for some fun, and Janet set her new friend up for my services. Turns out her name is Rose and she wanted to play the role of a sub. So, first thing was to reenact Janet's fun from yesterday. Rose ordered a drink on the hotel app, and my phone rang quickly for the delivery request. Anticipating the next few minutes correctly, I got the drink and followed Rose to the elevator. At her request, I held the door open as she stripped out of her suit. Running up the stairs with her suit and drink in hand, I reach the top floor just in time to follow Rose directly to her room. Janet will no doubt enjoy dominating this piece of ass.

My hardon returned quickly, and I took the lead once we got into Rose's room. I fingered her hard, then pulled my cock out and fucked her even harder. I made her go back to Janet without cleaning the cum out.

------------------------------

Beyond my second day, the hours and minutes combined into one glorious moment of providing sex at a moment's notice. After running my ass off on Day Three, I quickly arranged for a set of cabanas on the beach to be reserved under my customers, and then also had them poolside with loungers and canopies.

As I plan out my workday and begin anticipating the amount of sex my guests will enjoy, my mind jumps forward in time.

-----------------------------------

So, here we are, almost 30 years later back at the scene of my internship. I'm married now. The kids have all moved out of the house, and my wife, Bonnie, and I enjoy all the associated freedoms this entails. For my 50th birthday, I'm told to pack lightly for a beach trip to an all-inclusive resort.

After learning our destination of Cancun at the airport, I'm hopeful she chose one of the famous clothing optional resorts on the Riviera Maya. Alas, it was not to be; the resort van picking us up was definitely not clothing optional. However, I was pleasantly surprised when we pulled up to the site of my former internship. It was under the name of a different company, and barely resembled the place where I worked so many years ago.

"You won't believe this." I tell Bonnie.

"What?"

"I worked here many years ago as an intern. It's a lot different now, but the location is really cool. How did you pick this one?"

"Some of my friends stayed here for a girl's weekend, and they said the service was the best they ever had."

12