50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't get invited?"

"Oh, yes. One, it was our last college graduation weekend. Two, let's just say they came in search of things I don't need."

"Oh?" I'm curious.

"From what I've pieced together, they pretty much had sex 24/7. Either together, or with other guests, even some of the discreet staff, they probably did things I would never consider." Bonnie becomes quiet as we approach the beach.

Knowing our 2 small bags would be delivered to our room shortly, we had walked past our building to the edge of the resort landscaping where the sand beckoned us. Staring into the Gulf of Mexico, we stop and take in the looks of the sand and sun. Drinks were delivered to us as we stood silently.

"It sounds like your friends experienced what my co-workers provided to many guests all those years ago. I witnessed a lot of fun things in those pool loungers and these beach cabanas."

"Did you see anything like this?" Bonnie asks, handing me her drink.

Somewhat dumbfounded, I watched Bonnie sprint into the surf, fully clothed, to disappear into the waves. Emerging from the water, her drenched clothes were not only wet, but also quite see-thru. Traipsing back to an empty beachside cabana, Bonnie disappeared into it as I walked around to join her inside.

"Damn, that was fast!" I almost drop our drinks as I find Bonnie out of her shorts and shirt and working on her bra.

Soon, she is in just her panties and laying down on her back on the double bed inside the cabana. Anyone walking by will get to see her hard nipples sticking up on top of her tits. Bonnie's wet underwear leaves little to the imagination, but she seems oblivious to that. As I sit down next to her, I can feel my dick harden. My thoughts are immediately interrupted by another waiter bringing us nachos and water. Bonnie smiles as he drops off the tray and walks away.

"It appears you have been planning this for awhile." I state.

"You would be correct. Happy Birthday. I'm all yours, of course. I just want to show off a little, turn you on a lot, and fuck even more. Do you think you can handle all the sex you're about to get?"

"I'll try to keep up. First, I'm glad some nourishment is here." I begin snacking on the nachos.

Pulling off her panties, Bonnie settles her completely naked body into the bed. Once I'm done with the food, she stands wraps her body in a towel, and walks out of the cabana.

After gathering her clothes, I catch up to her. We move quickly across the warm sand, rinse our feet at the beachside shower, and make our way to our particular building.

"I chose a second floor room with outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the beachside pool." Bonnie tells me.

"That sounds awesome."

"Okay, here's something else my friends did here." Bonnie smiles as we stop at the elevator which is next to the outdoor staircase which leads up to our floor.

"What's that?"

"I'll take the elevator, and you take the stairs. I'm riding just like this." Bonnie says as she drops her towel on the floor in front of the elevator.

"I could fuck you right here." I tell Bonnie as I reach around her body and push the button for the elevator.

"Maybe later. Let's get upstairs." Bonnie replies as the elevator door opens.

Not only is Bonnie's husband surprised, but so is a young couple on the elevator. Bonnie simply walks into the elevator as they exit, then smiles at all three of us as she pushes the button for the second floor. The elevator doors close and all I can manage is a smile as I walk past the couple to the stairs.

"Let's try that later." I hear one of them say from behind me.

At the top of the stairs, I barely beat the elevator. Bonnie walks out, and we join together as we make our way to our room. I open the door, let her in, and inspect the outdoor hallway for other people. Seeing none, I close the door behind me.

"Let me have those wet clothes." Bonnie takes all four pieces of clothing from my hands.

As she walks out onto the balcony facing the pool, still completely naked, I intently watch her lay the wet garments out to dry. Anticipating a massive amount of sex, I realize our journey together has brought me full-circle to where I developed my business acumen.

Celebrating my first 50 trips around the sun turns into several days of sexy fun, amazing fucking, and the intimacy all of us crave.

May all of you find all you need in life.

Peace.

12