"500 Stories": A Look Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things really get wicked when the brother is discovered and gets himself recruited to join in. After fucking both of the other girls, he's convinced by the two girls to fuck his sister... and would you just LOOK at her face!C:\Users\Kids\Downloads\spy\37.jpg

Also, I think, this next is one of the best, if not the very best, pictures of cock sucking... and it being of the sister giving into her incestuous lust makes it even hotter.

C:\Users\Kids\Downloads\spy\41b.jpg

Eventually, the sister gets fucked air tight.

C:\Users\Kids\Downloads\spy\50.jpg

And of course, the obligatory cum shot.

C:\Users\Kids\Downloads\spy\60.jpg

And just in case you thought that was the end, the mom then walks in on the wild orgy, so the dominant seductive Karen has the mother eating her pussy minutes later, and on another day has the mother eating her daughter, while her son gives her back shots.

C:\Users\Kids\Downloads\spy\epilogue.jpg

C:\Users\Kids\Downloads\81BB70D9466849FDAE3153EB5432490E.jpg

Our third and final collaboration (I really need to get in contact with him again after writing this, and re-reading some of my best work) was something completely different: a shemale story called Sister's Shemale Friend,where a shemale has fun with an entire family.

The sister first:

C:\Users\Kids\Documents\shemale\3.jpg

The brother second:

C:\Users\Kids\Documents\shemale\12.jpg

This picture of the sister watching her brother getting sodomized is pretty hot.

C:\Users\Kids\Documents\shemale\18.jpg

The Dad:

C:\Users\Kids\Documents\shemale\23.jpg

The Mom:

C:\Users\Kids\Documents\shemale\24.jpg

Score wise this one wasn't quite as popular, but nevertheless was still very popular, and the only reason for that was the hint of incest, although none actually happened... and some people not liking to see shemales.

Either way, my three collaborations with DARKBREEZLY produced three of my very best works ever... both in scores and in storytelling.

UPDATE: After the first draft of this was written, I got in touch with DARKBREEZLY, and we've agreed on a new collaboration:

And here from the just begun and hoping for a summer release, is a pic from an untitled sister-brother story, which hopefully will be another epic.

42. STORIES BASED ON VIDEOS

Of course, some of my stories are inspired by porn. I recently mentioned Call To Pussy Worship, and there have also been others.

Reagan Foxx and Lucas Frost in a My Friend's Hot Mom scene, where one of Reagan's son's friends accidentally drinks down an entire dose of Viagra that was meant for her husband, and feeling guilty since the friend's cock is on fire, she dresses up in black lingerie and does whatever she needs to do to end his suffering. Her soft tone and her hypnotic eyes are just so delicious in this scene... as are her sexy black pantyhose-clad feet. My version spun it to incest (of course) with A Mom's Duty: Accidental Hard-On.

Teen Turns: Hot Tub Seduction was inspired by the goddess called Kendra James, who seduces her son's fiancée, girlfriend or wife (I don't recall which) played by Veronica Vain, in Almost Caught Again. Kendra's seduction in the hot tub is so sexy and aggressive, that I simply had to write my own version.

The Girlsway classic Way Better Than Dad: Part 1 stars a devasted to be left by her husband Ava Addams being comforted by her step-daughter, played by the amazing Ariana Marie. The scene is hot but, when Ariana says rather matter-of-factly, 'I'll fuck you,' it's easily one of the most cunt leaking three words ever uttered in a video. My version is a sweet, tender story as well, called Comforting Mom.

So here, unlike most of the pics in this dirty essay, is a sweet intimate pic.

Another Girlsway video stars Alison Rey (one of the cutest girls out there) getting eaten out by Isabella Nice while she's on the phone, in Family Call. I've always enjoyed videos where a woman is talking to her man or her mom on the phone while getting fucked, which led to my kinky version called On the Phone: Seducing My Niece.

Also, the illustrated A Mother-Daughter Swap: A Welcoming is based on the many Mother-Daughter Swap Club movies that have been released for years now. The idea of a community where daughters service other people's moms is hot... all while the mom encourages it. I, of course, added incest into the mix, because... well... that's what I do.

Two other videos triggered stories, both based on nylons, that will be discussed a little bit later with Pantyhose Play: A Teacher Pet and Nylon Foot Rub: A Nerd Falls.

43. FAVOURITE SERIES: 10 BIG FAT COCK

Perhaps this is a story that showcases my evolution as a writer. It still has nasty sex. It still has nylons galore. It still has a plethora of sluts. And it still has a plot that's way out there.

Yet the journey of Kevin discovering the power of his having a big, fat cock, and what he does with it, both at first, and then while he learns better, is rather fascinating.

Yes, he fucks a bunch of women... all of them in the ass, until he can fulfill his plan of losing his virginity to a woman he totally respects.... his mom... in the lengthy first chapter Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced

Yes, and he then fucks his mom in the ass, in Big Fat Cock: Anal Mommy.

Yes, he DP's his mom, and also his paraplegic neighbour, the wise, randy mentor Ms. Chan, in Big Fat Cock: Double Penetration Fun.

Yes, he fucks a head cheerleader, thus making another fantasy come true in Big Fat Cock: Dumb Cheerleader.

And yes, he enjoys a few horny Asian sluts in Big Fat Cock: Eating Asian.

But this story is also full of heart.

Kevin doesn't wish to become like his chauvinistic, cheating, disrespectful to everyone asshole of a father.

Kevin wishes to protect his mom at all costs.

Kevin wishes to be a good, kind and considerate person, while still enjoying the power he's discovered.

Kevin's journey is guided my a cum-addicted, wheelchair-bound Asian guru, Ms. Chan (think Mr. Myugi from the Karate Kid, but addicted to cum ). He rewards her with his big, fat cock, and creamy cum.

By the way, other than a pair of legs and feet in sheer nylons, there is nothing better than the visual beauty of a big, fat cock.

Every girl wants to be fucked by one, and every straight cock sucker wants one face fucking him.

Lastly, part one has attracted over a million reads in just two years, and I'm sure we'll see it in the top 250 of all time at some point. Also, all five parts are above 4.70, which is super rare.

In the next part, whenever I get to it, Kevin will likely be seducing a teacher in a different school district whose son he's tutoring in math... me.

44. SISSIES

As already said, I've encountered a lot of surprises over ten years... this next section... was one of my more recent surprises... just how many men want to dress like or be treated like women.

Sissies.

I've written a surprising number of sissy stories, almost all of them requests... actually my most common request in the past two years may actually be for sissy stories.

And besides, the majority of my sissy stories have been written within the past two or three years.

My first exploration into this category came following a trip to San Francisco, and a visit to a drag show. It got me curious, which led to a story I think still stands up, although it could likely use a rewrite, which is the lengthy Becoming a Drag Queen,where a guy while in San Francisco begins his journey into the thrilling world of drag queens.

After the success of the earlier mentioned HypnoSissy series, I've written a few sissy stories, including Sissy Surprise, Sissy for a Day, Roommate Dress-Up, If the Shoe Fits, and a June 2019 best essay, Sissy/Cock Sucker Dictionary.

But two of them really stand out.

"Sissified": 12 Days of Sissy-mas is a lengthy novella where a guy is sent many strange gifts over twelve days by a mysterious Secret Santa, all of them crafted to turn him into a sissy while his girlfriend is out of town. This may be my sissy masterpiece [your editor agrees], since it really gets into the head of a sissy, and how even though he knows it's wrong, or at least socially unacceptable, he can't deny his (or increasingly, her) inner desire to be feminized. To suck cock. To bottom.

Be warned though, it's a long read, with a bit of a twist at the end.

My other epic sissy adventure is a seven-part series just completed, called Sissification 101. What makes this one unique is the guy has secretly always had these yearnings, and once his girlfriend unexpectedly catches him submerged in HypnoSissy videos, she astonishes him by proving herself a steadfastly supportive woman who understands and loves him. She guides him in his journey to becoming a complete sissy... mostly submissive to BBC (a journey she also pursues on her own behalf). I think this one too is a pretty massive adventure that gets into the head of a sissy and a complete submissive. It's also the only story where I've employed the idea of caging a cock. (Although that latter will be seen again soon, in Hedonism Chapter 3.)

45. HYPNOSIS PANTYHOSE FETISH/NYLON FOOT PLAY

You know I have a nylon fetish.

And if you've read my most recent essay Twenty-Two Questions Again: Lists, you know I love nylon hypnosis lesbian videos and nylon lesbian foot rub videos (I have lists in that essay of all my favourite videos in many categories... check it out).

I've also written stories featuring all these speciality videos.

Nylon hypnosis videos are a rarity, and they're largely commissioned by a reader of mine named Roy, since that's his fetish. He, like I, loves mocha coloured nylons, and purchases lengthy commissions where usually a younger woman seduces an older woman (such as a professor, or a best friend's mom) by hypnotizing her with her nylon-clad feet, soft sensual voice, and foot massages. There'll always be lots of nylon foot play, kissing and tit play. Unfortunately for my tastes, almost never any pussy licking, pussy rubbing or strap-on fucking (although there are a couple... again, see my recent essay for the full list). All this led to my own story that perhaps one day could be filmed, where a student seduces a teacher with her nylon-clad feet and turns her into her pet, but with a lot more sex, in Pantyhose Play: A Teacher Pet.

Also quite rare are nylon rub videos, where a woman uses her nylon-clad feet to rub another woman's nylon-clad crotch to get something she wants (a raise, time off, use of a car, etc.). These are all 8-10 minutes, and really fun to watch (again, my list of the best of these is contained in that recent essay). My version, which should definitely be produced, since it has way more plot than the videos online, features two of my favourite lesbian characters (a cheerleader and a nerd) in the super sexy Nylon Foot Rub: A Nerd Falls.

These stories are indeed quirky and fetish based, but they're two of my favourites in the past couple of years, and I'll definitely be writing more in this vein in the future.

46. COLLABORATION WITH ALISON HALE

My most recent collaboration with an artist (in addition to some with my own accomplished editor and fledgling artist Tex) is Alison Hale, aka Interqueen. She creates hot BBC and sometimes black pussy graphic stories (and occasionally some sizzling hot and very long stories that are straight text) where white woman submit unconditionally to their chocolate cravings. Her work is fun and hot, and together we've created a series called Hedonism Island.

The picture series tells the story of a bored housewife who learns of the power and beauty of BBC from her very slutty sister, so she books a trip (intending all along to cuckold her husband) to a tropical BBC resort.

Unlike the rest of my illustrated stories, which are pictures interspersed into my writing, this is a comic book story (with far better than comic book artistry), where I write the script, and Interqueen creates the visuals while adapting my original words. It's a very different process from anything else I do, and it's fun to receive a picture or two in my email every couple of weeks.

Part one: Hedonism Island: A BBC Discovery,which was recognized as best illustrated for December 2019, has the wife discovering the joys of BBC on a tropical resort island, while in separate locations, her husband discovers the pleasures of being pegged by hot women.

Part two: Hedonism Island: Gloryhole is pretty self explanatory, as she dines upon a veritable smorgasbord of gloryhole BBC cuisine while her husband watches helplessly, and confusingly gets turned on by watching.

Part three: Hedonism Island: Chocolate Pussy is in the works, and it sees the wife discovering the delicious taste of black pussy while her husband is pegged, caged and forbidden any orgasms.

Here are a couple of teasers from this upcoming chapter:

By the way, like Rebecca, you can view all her work by going to her website. If you love seeing white women suck and fuck BBC, or be dominated by black beauties, her work is a must.

47. MY ESSAYS

Another weird discovery over time was how popular my year-end essays have been in the past four years.

The first three are all in my top ten highest rated stories, with 2019's Twenty-Two Questions being my highest rated at 4.86. It also won best Dec 2019 essay, and the 2019 essay of the year).

The other two, the original Twenty Questions (2017-4.82 and ranked 9th on my all-time list) and Twenty-One More Questions (2018-4.83 and 5th on my all time list), are also amazingly popular.

It's been incredibly flattering for so many people to care enough to get to know me better. It's also nice for readers to leave comments about me as a person and my work. I write for you... and for me... and allowing a little of myself to be revealed through these essays (including this one) is quite liberating.

Lastly, just released at the very end of December 2020 was Twenty-Two Questions Again: Lists, where I made a bunch of lists of my favourite kinks, my favourite twitter feeds, my favourite porn stars, my favourite porn films and producers, and best of all perhaps, my favourite stories of my own in every major category: lesbian, illustrated, incest, gay, interracial, and more. So please feel free to check that out if you haven't yet, as it's a great way to get deep into my massive library, and also to drill down into the stories I've written in your own favourite categories. By the way, it was very difficult to rank my stories, but also quite cathartic as well.

So, if you haven't read these essays yet, please do, and you'll learn lots more about silkstockingslover the writer.

48. THE EVOLUTION OF ME... VISUALLY

Through the years, there have been various pictorial versions of me. Without further ado, here they are in order, for each story when possible, a semi sweet looking one, and then one where I'm involved in some nasty act of sexual debauchery:

It all began with one of my longest stories, the epically long fantasy starring me called Shemale Submission: A Lust Story. Hernandez1983 was given two shots with which to create me. Here's the first... although perhaps I look a little too stern... well, at least in the nice picture... I don't look stern at all in the other, just very happy with that big shemale cock in my pussy.

C:\Users\Kids\Downloads\JASMINE-STORY\4.jpg

hfernandez1983's second attempt came as a guest appearance in the six-chapter epic Cheerleader's Mom series. I appear as a contrast to some of the intense sex scenes, first in Cheerleader's Mom: Fist Training, where the first picture is from the epic and somewhat romantic finale Cheerleader's Mom: Mom's Lap-a-Thon, and the second pic is of me doing something I've never actually done (tribbing).