"500 Stories": A Look Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first attempt at myself creating myself was in the hot Jasmine's Secret: Caught and Seduced. I think it may be the hottest version of myself I've ever created. Check out both the sweet picture at my desk and the rough taking it in the ass pic, to see if you agree.

A year later, I pictured myself again in Jasmine Fantasies: Becoming a Bimbo, a mind control fantasy where I eat a lot of pussy and take a lot of dick. I look a little more innocent at the beginning of this one... I also awarded myself ridiculously massive tits in this bimbo fantasy... way bigger than my actual 34B's.

My third attempt didn't see much alteration, as I was quite happy with my look (and I couldn't replicate my look from Jasmine's Secret: Caught and Seduced, no matter how much I tried) in the amazing A Mother-Daughter Swap: A Welcoming.

C:\Users\Kids\AppData\Roaming\TheKlub17\Screenshots\end1.jpg

Again, not a lot of change, yet I feel I'm is sexier in this series, perhaps it's the poses, perhaps it's the naughty shirt in the lengthy private school lesbian munch fest All Girl's School: A Cunt Fest. (In case you can't read it, the shirt reads 'I [heart] Sushi', and this is the final shot in the long story, as I wait to greet my female students for the first time since they've all learned I'm available to them after hours as a completely submissive slut, but never during official school hours.)

C:\Users\Kids\Desktop\New folder (2)\New folder\xx4.jpg

My most recent attempt to create myself came in 2020, as part of the mammoth adventure that was to become the Best of Both Worlds. Six parts have been released with I hope 6-8 more (5 more are already done and edited) to follow... each one I think gets better than the last. The scores for these aren't as high as some of my other stories, possibly because of the intense racial play and the use of the 'N' word during intense sexually charged moments... but I actually think this is a great nuanced series... although a lot of those nuances will only show up in upcoming parts.

The nice pic of me is from Best of Both Worlds: A Surprise (the opening chapter in this saga), while the naughty pic of me air tight with BBC is from the not yet released (likely not until summer 2021) Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 10-12.

My long-time editor Tex Beethoven took his shot at creating me in the recently released and quite popular Christmas Carolyn: A Lesbian Orgy. He gave me a slighter older and more realistic look (I'd argue the earlier pics are decent resemblances of me ten years ago... maybe fifteen)... although I'm not that grey... yet.

Lastly, the great Interqueen has created a couple pictures of me. The first was a sample pic and the second you see below is actually from the not yet released third part Hedonism Island: Chocolate Pussy (and you have to look closely, since I'm the one getting fucked on the television screen). The plan is for me to become a main character in the eventual fourth part of the series, where a white slut shows up to serve in a black cock and cunt orgy... I hope.

49. INSPIRED BY DADDY AND BABYGRIL (AKA TEX AND BREEZY)

2020 was a wild year for me, just like it was for everyone else. One of the few positives in this terrible year was an online relationship I began with Daddy and Babygirl, a black couple with kids, who have as wicked an imagination as I do... although they live out a lot more of their fantasies than I do.

Daddy is a dominant black man with a big cock and a fetish for BBW's, for seeing his wife fucked, and giving back shots.

Babygirl is as submissive as they come, even more so than I am, which is saying something, who also loves BBWs, being fucked by white men and dominated by white women, and taking dick in all three of her sweet black holes.

Both of them regularly send me very hot, kinky story ideas, some of which have flowered into some of my very best.

Both want to make me into the white part of a delicious Oreo fuck sandwich.

Both have a thing for shemales.

Both have ferocious sexual appetites.

Both send me wicked videos that turn them on, and then usually turn me on.

As I mentioned, they've inspired much of my best writing in 2020, and I'm certain that will continue in 2021, as Babygirl has already sent me a wicked shemale story I've placed on my to do very soon list.

Here are the stories they requested this year that I wrote:

BBBW Domination, where the new term BBBW (Black Big Beautiful Woman) was first penned, where two large black sisters while on vacation, are seduced by two thin supermodels and turned into eager pussy pleasing submissives, as well as discovering the joys of sibling lust.

Up next is what I ranked in my 2020 top stories of the year as my number one: Family Reunion: Mother's Day. Another thing about this fascinating couple is their wide range of kinky ideas, as you'll see throughout this list. This story was one that ends up with a lot of heart, as a young man dissatisfied with his gender is kicked out of the family after he graduates high school by his minister dad, while his mother watches and weeps helplessly. Fast forward five years later, and the young man is now a gorgeous young woman, but still packing a nice big cock. She and her partner/girlfriend (who is also transgendered and retains a more than adequate cock) own a lingerie and sex shop, where she encounters her mom for the first time in those five years, and they begin a friendship... the mother unaware this beautiful woman is her son. This leads to an amazing sexual encounter and a powerful ending that transcends, I think, this being no more than a simple porn story.

Up next was the series I talked about above a little... the Best of Both Worlds series. This series co-stars me and them, as we explore some of our fantasies together.

Here's Babygirl looking sweet and innocent (except for the wicked t-shirt and lack of any panties).

And here's Babygirl worshipping me:

And here's Babygirl getting spit-roasted. All three of these pics are from part two of the series Best of Both Worlds: Black Slave.

Daddy doesn't show up in person (although there are many fantasy pics of him in the first three chapters) until part four Classroom BBC,where he silently (except for the odd grunt) turns me into his slut in my classroom at school, while I enjoy the best lunch ever. Here he is surprising me:

Here's Daddy revealing his BBC to me. Check out the look on my face.

Here's Daddy face fucking me.

Here he is fucking me:

Being a gentleman, Daddy doesn't neglect dining on my pussy:

Lastly, here's a great pic of Daddy's BBC after exploding a massive load of cum all over my face.

Chapters 2 and 3: Black Slave and Butt Pounding, are both marathon lesbian sexual encounters between Babygirl and me.

Chapter 5: DP'd by BBC, has me going to their house for a fun threesome, and my first ever DP.

In the just released part 6: Best of Both Worlds: Foursome, my husband gets involved in a fun orgy. (My editor thinks it's way cool that the evening begins with Babygirl traipsing upstairs, a hot woman my husband only met a few minutes ago, and quickly overcomes his initial resistance to her giving him a blowjob; he's terribly worried about cheating on me, while Babygirl's husband and I gleefully listen in, thanks to her cell phone.)

Upcoming finished chapters include:

Part 7: Best of Both Worlds: Gloryhole,where I'm annoyed after my husband is sent off to work in Alaska for two weeks, so Babygirl takes me out for coffee, then sends me across the street to a gloryhole affiliated with the infamous THE PIT bar, where I enjoy not 1, or 2 or 3, but 9 hearty BBCs.

Part 8: Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 1-3,where Daddy (with my absent husband's approval) orders me to masturbate in class (my students are distracted by taking a test), then go take a bukkake at a black sex club and do a cum walk into a coffee shop with said cum fully on display, and finally for the long day, go to a female black stranger's home for a night of extensive, sensual pantyhose play.

Part 9: Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 4-6,where I suck Daddy's cock in public, receive a naughty surprise classroom visit from a current cheerleader at my school, and end up at a black frat house three hours away for a wicked night of fun.

Part 10: Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 7-9,where I masturbate in a church while fantasizing about a secret sex dungeon underneath the church, go for a massage with a wonderful happy ending (the masseuse is an Asian shemale who's very submissive... until she isn't), and a marathon session where I explore my Mistress skills first with Babygirl and a surprise guest (my own principal), and later two more surprise arrivals of Babygirl's daughter LaCresha and her friend Becky.

Part 11: Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 10-12, where LaCresha turns the tables on me in my (and her) classroom, I'm given a special Queen of Spades tattoo, a golden shower from a hot cheerleader, and I complete my two weeks of tasks with a massive orgy with Babygirl.

Possible future chapters include:

Sharing BBC---Jasmine and daughter share BBC... and black pussy

Shemale Surprise where Jasmine and Babygirl enjoy a shemale party

Swapping Daughters, which is just what the title says

Three more stories originating with this hot couple include two with 4.80 or higher scores since they've been released.

Daddy Date Days Daughter is my third highest rated story at the moment at 4.83, and by far my highest rated incest story. The story is a wild one, where a mom suggests her husband and daughter go out on weekly date days, so they won't drift apart. Each date day gets wilder than the previous, until a weekend camping trip leads to an epic fuck fest, as well as their cuckqueaning the mom. A must read!

Here are four pics where the daughter cuckqueans her mom, fucks her dad, and a surprise guest... me.

A rare orgy story released in October called Book Club Orgy was also a big hit at 4.80, and my 11th top story of all time, in which three woman and a guy have the best Halloween party ever, following many years of flirtation.

Due to Tex's love for this story (my Tex, not Daddy), he went above and beyond, and created half a dozen pics for this great story. One for each participant's fantasy, a group shot and, of course, an orgy scene.

First: Professor Tori imagining getting lucky in her college classroom with a hot, assertive student.

Second: Patrick imagines his hot stripper neighbor giving him a nylon foot job.

Third: Christine imagines her hot, bitchy boss giving her a new position as her personal assistant... beginning with personally assisting her to an orgasm.

Fourth: Tracy imagines herself getting a really personal workout with some deep sodomy from her personal trainer.

Then... the orgy.

Lastly, for fun... a cast photo in their costumes.

The final two releases I'll mention for now originating from this couple, were the incestuous lesbian and my first ever Thanksgiving story, in Spanksgiving with a 4.72 score, and Daddy's Double Bonus (only 4.58, but still respectable), where a BBW girl does whatever it takes to wheedle her dad's boss out of giving him a raise, and once she's successful, she celebrates by giving Daddy a very special Christmas present.

Like I said, my relationship with Tex and Breezy has been exhilarating and rejuvenating.

50. BEST OF THE BEST

These summarized lists are available in more detail in Twenty-Two Questions Again: Lists, but this felt like a good way to end.

MY BEST ILLUSTRATED STORIES... EVER

1. Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks

2. 1950s series

3. Jasmine Fantasies: Nylon Seduction

4. "A Shemale Submission:" A Lust Story

5. "Stocking Tales": A Face Full of Cum

6. My Daughter's Initiation into Incest

7. "FAMILY PLAY": Brother's Lucky Day

8. "Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

9. Hedonism Island series

10. Best of Both Worlds series

11. A Mother-Daughter Swap: A Welcoming

12. Christmas Carolyn: A Lesbian Orgy

13. My Cheerleader's Mom

14. "Stocking Tales": Office Submission